Barry Encourages Samantha

Story Info
A tantalising tease between husband and wife.
2.8k words
4.52
6.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whilst this story talks about a wife flashing someone besides her husband and fantasising about someone other than her husband, its not a cockold story. if this isn't your thing, thats fine but suggest you find another story to read.

Barry and Samantha had a fairly free day to fill in, and today was a perfect day for a casual trip into town to enjoy a stroll around the shops and a lunch. Barry and Samantha were getting ready and dressed for their day together. Barry was delighted with Samantha's choice of skirt that she had chosen, just above the knee in length and paired it with a delightful blouse. Barry thought Samantha was the most beautiful woman alive, she was an average height but her slim figure suited her breasts beautifully and her arse looked perfectly tone making her a very sexy woman.

Barry walked up behind her while she was bent over fastening her heels, grabbing her by the waist, and saying "I'll have to be careful today and keep an eye on you, you are that gorgeous that all the guys will be checking you out and hoping you're on your own, and by the way, you won't need these." As his hands quickly reached under her skirt, in her bent over position, grabbing her knickers by the waist band and starting to pull them down over her arse and legs.

Samantha chuckled and stood up, grabbing Barry's hands and stopping his removal of her knickers saying "I need these, I'm a lady and ladies wear panties to keep their decency in public and if I haven't got these on with all these guys around that you're telling me about I'll have pussy juices running down my thighs all day" laughing.

Barry grinned and kept trying to take her panties off adding "that pussy juice sounds delicious."

A brief wrestle and laughter ended with Samantha half sitting on their bed after a little push and Barry on his knees with Samantha's panties around her ankles, Barry looked up and added "the view that you're giving me is priceless and totally Devine. And by the way who gets to see your nickers normally?"

Samantha was feeling cheeky, and loving their little tussle with Barry between her legs looking at her naked parts that nobody else sees, "well normally nobody sees my nickers or up my skirt except my gorgeous husband that I truly love but maybe I should be a little concerned of all these guys you refer to, are they good looking hunks with big cocks?" with a very cheeky grin.

Barry grins and removes her knickers, then spreading her knees, bends forward and kisses her pussy, and licks her from her anus to her clit hood, noticing how wet her pussy was before adding "I have no idea how good looking they will be or how they're hung, you'll have to share that opinion with me, anyway they will never know you're nearly naked unless you choose to share that information."

With this he rose and headed to the garage, Samantha was laying on the bed, her legs parted, her shirt tussled around her waist, her pussy starting to tingle and becoming aroused and her breathing becoming deeper, Samantha raised her head and shoulders resting on her elbows as Barry made his way out the door, thinking to herself "you bugga, getting me all worked up like this then leave me wanting to cum so badly", getting up, straightening her skirt, fingers through her hair, checking in the mirror that she didn't look like she had just had sex and headed out the door, following barry to the garage where the car was.

They locked the house, getting into their car and leaving the house, headed into town to share a morning shopping together. They both loved sharing days like this, together, just exploring.

During the drive, during their discussion, Barry placed his hand on Samantha's knee, gently running his finger tips along her thigh towards her pussy. As his hand reached about half way Samantha closed her legs, squeezing Barry's fingers, holding his hand.

Barry began with "just checking to make sure you left your knickers off."

Samantha grinned, "well you'll just have to guess because you chose to walk away from me in the bedroom when you had my legs spread and your face in my pussy making me wet and ready to cum on your face. You'll have to guess if I'm still being naughty and being half naked while down the street or if I decided to get decent and get dressed properly before leaving home."

Barry chuckled and removed his hand from her thigh, concentrating on the drive, in no time they were looking for a parking spot to leave their car. They were soon parked, and on foot, holding hands walking along the streets. Window shopping, entering shops that interested them. Just casually wondering, filling in time, hand in hand.

After a few blocks, Barry leaned into Samantha, whispering in her ear "I really hope you left your knickers off this morning and your naked pussy is wet, how does it feel to be partly naked in public with all these people around, all doing their own thing, none of these guys with their partners know your pussy is naked and only just out of sight."

Samantha lead Barry into the next store, a clothing store that wasn't too busy, leading Barry towards the rear of the store, behind a row of shelving, a quick look around before grabbing his hand and lifting it to her pussy under her skirt adding "holy fuck I'm horny and wet, my pussy is almost dripping my juices down my thighs, I feel so naughty and excited, my clit is begging for attention."

Barry's fingers went straight to her very wet and aroused pussy, his fingers slipped between Samantha's lips easily and he could feel her erect clit without touching it. Samantha pivoted her hips to try and increase Barry's touch on her pussy, her mouth dropped open slightly and she gasped slightly. Barry gently rubbed his middle finger along her slit with his pointer and ring finger rubbing along her outer lips gently squeezing.

Barry asked "you enjoy being naughty and semi naked in public, your naked pussy just out of every guy's sight, your pussy, if you chose, could be seen anytime you choose, by anyone you chose to share it with, they could rub your wet aroused pussy as I am now if you chose to let them. Did you see anyone you like to share your nakedness with?"

Samantha was on the point of gasping and trying to hold her hips still, "oh fuck, I am so close to cumming, do you really think anyone would really want to know my pussy is naked and wet?"

Barry stopped rubbing her pussy straight away, grabbing Samantha's hand and guiding it straight to his erect cock, hidden in his trousers adding "their cocks would be like this in an instant without a doubt."

Samantha opened her mouth as soon as Barry's fingers left her pussy, she was not only horny but in shock being left so close to an orgasm and then hearing Barry's comments and feeling his hard cock she started to rub his cock thinking she would get him horny enough to give her a quick finish, even in this shop, before they headed home to fuck each other properly.

Barry had other plans and turned away from Samantha's reach and started heading for the door. Samantha was extremely horny, and aroused and semi naked in public. Barry planned on Samantha enjoying this more yet. Samantha smirked, and quickly caught up to Barry, holding his hand as they left this shop, leaning her head on his shoulder as they wondered she asked "your enjoying this maybe just a tiny bit too much I'm thinking, but seriously do you honestly think anyone else would care if they knew?"

Barry smirked, adding "well I'm definitely enjoying knowing how your dressed and more importantly feeling but up to you to find out about anyone else, your choice no pressure."

They wondered around the mall and shops, chatting and enjoying each other's company and time. Holding hands, joking, arse feels, then Samantha turned their attention to a guy that entered a store just in front of them.

Samantha turned to Barry and winked adding "he's hot don't you think, think I'm hot enough to interest him" trying to provoke a response from Barry, test his limits, but Barry completely loved Samantha and her happiness was the most important thing for him.

Barry was completely unsettled by thoughts of Samantha getting pleasure from anywhere else or somebody else, that was the idea behind encouraging her to be in public wearing a skirt, without panties. Barry grabbed Samantha by her hand and followed the guy into the shop. Samantha paused slightly, a little off guard, slightly caught out. Barry lead her though the store and made an excuse for her to get something from the bottom shelf in front of this guy. Samantha aware of what Barry was setting up, thinking this will definitely check his limits, bending at the waist with her feet slightly spread only a few metres in front of this guy, reaching for the bottom shelf, and pausing for this guys benefit. Samantha knew her arse was straight in front of this guy, she knew her skirt was tight on her arse and high but it still had some modesty.

Samantha picked up the item and passed it to Barry, Barry looked at the item then said "thanks darling but what about that one next to it, on the bottom shelf."

Samantha took the first item, twisting around and this time bending her knees, squatted down, spreading her knees in the process while looking this guy in the eyes. Samantha reached the bottom shelf returning the first item and reaching for the second item, her knees bent, spread, skirt pulled up her thighs, looking this guy in the eyes with her naked pussy exposed to this guy. He was trying hard to look at her exposed wet pussy, look back at her eyes, while trying to find what he was in the shop for but his eyes kept going back to her pussy. Samantha was totally enthralled by his reaction, placing one of her hands mid thigh, pulling her skirt up a little bit more, exposing herself a little more, teasing her finger tips along her inner thigh.

Samantha's breathing was deep and a little quick, she was totally enthralled by this guy's attention and reaction. She stood up breaking eye sight with this guy and put her arm around Barry, the guy was in a trance while trying to adjust his cock that had obviously gotten hard from the show realising that he was in a shop and this hot woman had just flashed her very wet and open pussy to him while her partner was beside her.

The guy quickly turned and left while trying to cover his cock. Barry and Samantha made their way out of the shop, arm in arm, Samantha having her head on Barry's shoulder, she said "I can't believe that, I almost cum in that shop, in front of that stranger, with you right there beside me. I can feel my pussy juice on my inner thighs."

Barry and Samantha made their way to a restaurant, being lunchtime. They chose a table with Barry's back to the shop, Samantha facing the shop in the rear of the restaurant. Still enjoying each other's company and time together with their conversation soon turning to their recent discovery in the last store.

Barry said "I told you how sexy and amazing you are, do you believe me now?"

Samantha just grinned, deep in thought, adding "I would never have believed it if I hadn't experienced it. Being without panties is so sexy, no one knows unless I choose to share it, it is so naughty and sexy. I had no idea that guys would find me sexy either or be interested in me." Samantha paused slightly, looking over Barry's shoulder.

Barry smirked and asked "am I in your way? Should I go to the toilet and give you some space? Are you getting horny again?"

Samantha smirked, "I was still horny, my pussy is on fire and leaking pussy juices on my thighs, I just saw a cute guy behind you Who is a bit hot. You don't get upset with me talking like that or flashing my pussy to that guy in the shop?"

Barry replied straight away "absolutely not, I love you entirely as you love me. My love for you is for you to be happy, not owned. If you want to share yourself with someone else, as long as it makes you happy is perfectly fine."

Samantha listened to Barry, and was thinking it over. She felt some confusion over his comments but was feeling loved and trusted. Samantha was also feeling incredibly horny. She shuffled in her seat slightly looking over Barry's shoulder, at the new hunk that had seated at another table. Samantha was thinking in another life that didn't have Barry in it this guy would take her interest, slim athletic build, dark hair, tanned skin, clean shaven with solid shoulders. Samantha had spent a few minutes checking him out without realising she was, Barry was intently watching her, silently, smirking.

Barry in a cheeky tone asked her if she could remember who she was sitting with, Samantha scoffed and smirked adding "oh, sorry, who are you? Did I sit at your table by mistake? Do you mind if I stay here? I like the view, god my pussy is hot."

Barry chuckled, "god I love you miss Samantha, do you think you could do me a favour?"

Samantha was caught a little off guard, she looked and asked "darling, what could I do for you?"

Barry took a deep breath, then "while you're checking out that guy over my shoulder, think about what you could do with him but while you're doing that could you please put your right arm off the table and your hand into your lap, slowly work your skirt up, moving your lower arm not your whole arm that everyone can see, run your fingers along your thigh, spread your legs just enough for your fingers to run along your wet aroused pussy. But move only your forearm and wrist so that nobody else knows. While you're looking at this guy, thinking about what he could be doing, rub your pussy lips, and your clit that I bet is begging to be punished."

Samantha was listening to Barry, and following his directions whilst looking over his shoulder, Barry was watching Samantha's eyes, her shoulders and arms. Barry watched as her mouth opened just a little bit, her shoulder and upper arm were hardly moving and definitely wouldn't be noticed by anyone. Samantha's breathing was gradually getting deeper.

Barry asked "were your thighs wet from pussy juice? Your pussy is so wet and aroused isn't it? Your clit is pulsing with want and pleasure isn't it? Oh, hang on here comes the waiter for our order, keep rubbing your pussy and I'll order you some lunch"

Samantha was slightly startled about the waiter but was so close to a huge orgasm, she trusted Barry entirely so she was extra careful but kept sliding her finger over her clit while Barry spoke with the waiter and ordered lunch. Samantha was so close to cumming. She needed the waiter to leave, she could feel her erect nipples pushing on her blouse, her pussy was on fire, her clit was begging for more attention, her breathing was deep and hard to not gasp or moan in pleasure. It was taking all of Samantha's will power to follow Barry's request and keep their game a secret, Samantha was about to cum. Samantha was so relieved when the waiter headed off with their order, and had only walked a few meters when Samantha started to cum. Her orgasm was intense causing her eyes to partially roll backwards and her mouth dropped open just a little more as she took some deep breaths, her arms went stiff, Barry knew exactly what Samantha was experiencing but no one else had a clue.

Samantha silently and steadily recovered from her orgasm. Barry was grinning as he watched her, Samantha returning the grin, together they told each other how much they loved each other.

Samantha had a thought, raising her right hand and reaching across the table as she leaned over to kiss Barry, but gently and secretly presented her fingers to Barry to lick her pussy cum and suck her fingers. Samantha shuddered as Barry licked her fingers then kissed him.

Samantha had walked through shops amongst other shoppers half naked, flashed her pussy to a stranger, rubbed her pussy to orgasm in a restaurant full of people and gotten Barry to lick her pussy cum in front of everyone, she was stunned and proud of her adventure, her love for Barry grew more at that point.