All Comments on 'Barry Encourages Samantha'

by Sweetlydreaming

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
jennyphiljennyphil9 months ago

Great story, leaving her bra off would get even more attention!

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

know where this might be going

Jlyn1Jlyn19 months ago

I would of liked to know her thoughts of the man at the restaurant and what he was doing to her.

KitPiscesKitPisces9 months ago

What a wonderfully loving and lustful story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Taking the light rail train to cuckville with a cum dumpster about to catch a plethora of STD's... Nope... eject, eject.

DickTraceyDickTracey9 months ago

Loved the story, I love the teasing

BigBeanieBigBeanie9 months ago

The scenario is a classic. Unfortunately the writing is of a poor standard. Incorrect words used, repeats within the same sentence and a lack of flow make it a disappointing read. You need to proofread better before you post if you want to improve.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Storyline was good, if not new, and this should have been an enjoyable read if it wasn’t for so many word, grammar and punctuation errors. I started with ‘this author can’t spell knickers’ when suddenly you switched to the correct spelling. It’s cuckold, and bugger - just so many errors I stopped reading before the end. Pity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSweetlydreaming@Sweetlydreaming
Just a new little hobby of writing down some ideas, or dreams This is a great way of expressing some dreams, or fantasies, all for a bit of fun. These aren’t trying to be a detailed story or instructional type read but a series of ideas for the reader to “join the dots” and ...