My Wife's Bang in the Park

Story Info
My fantasy becomes my wife's fantasy as well.
1.5k words
4.32
9.2k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
583 Followers

My wife Lilly and I pulled into the park at around eight in the evening. I parked our mommy machine as I called it at the far end beneath a light. Bay view park was pretty dark at night. I looked over at Lilly and smiled. I was so excited and a good bit nervous too. Lilly on the other hand looked as cool as a cucumber and gorgeous too.

"Are you sure you want to open this door, Max?" she asked casually picking something off the front of her tight white blouse.

I didn't answer her and she gives me an impatient look.

"Only if you want to, Lilly."

"If I want to? Hahh this is all your idea, not mine my dear husband. It's your birthday request and I have to honor it." she said pinching her fingers in air quotes. "But for the life of me I can't understand why you would want to see another man fuck me." she shook her head, "It's just weird, darling."

She was right this was a crazy for me to even suggest such a thing to her. Lilly is a decent and moral lady and a mother to our two young boys at home. She is also a soccer mom and participates in the PTA, "Your right it's nut so let's just go home." I said feeling embarrassed and I reached to turn the key and Lilly took my arm.

"Oh no you don't. If I fail to do this, you'll mope around the house and be all pissed off for weeks on end. So no we're going do this, Max!"

I was about to object when a guy comes walking up from the basketball courts. He was a black guy around eighteen with long thin dreads. Lilly reached up and turned on the interior light.

"Lilly we're going home!"

"Oh he's a handsome isn't he?" Lilly chortled. "Do you want me to fuck him?"

Yeah I wanted to see it, but I couldn't tell if she was being a smart ass or not.

Lilly gave the kid a cutesy little wave and he paused and she waved him over.

The guy looked at us curiously and then walked over.

My wife giggled and rolled her window down. Then she stuck her hand out, "Hi I'm Lilly and this is my husband, Max."

The guy looked at us both puzzled. "I'm Alex. So what's up? And before you even ask...I don't sell drugs okay?"

"Oh my goodness no, we're not here to buy drugs, darling."

Alex sighed and rolled his eyes impatiently, "Okay then what do you want?"

"Would you like to touch me?" Lilly ask point blankly.

The kid looked at me and then back at Lilly. Alex laughed, "Are you fucking serious?"

Lilly smiled and began unbuttoning her blouse, until it was fully undone, but left it hanging in place. She wasn't wearing a bra nor was she wearing any panties beneath her pleaded office skirt. She'd not had time to go home and change when I'd I picked her up at her office. I simply explained the plan to her and I had ordered her to take her undergarments off.

Damn I could feel the blood rushing from my head and into my cock. I couldn't believe this was happening. I'd always fantasized about Lilly being fucked by another man. But this man was black and that was a plus in my book. It was a double fantasy coming true!

Alex smiled and looked at me then he pushed aside the blouse and looked at Lilly's ample 38 dd tits. He cupped her left breast and caressed it roughly and Lilly's gasped. Suddenly he pinched one of her fat pink nipples between the knuckles of his index and middle finger. He pulled it and twisted it. A look of pain crossed my wife's pretty face and she bit her lower lip.

"Do you like that?" Alex asked.

Lilly nodded and I knew it was true because she enjoyed a bit of the rough stuff at times.

Alex leaned in and Kissed her softly, then he cupped her right breast and worked it just the same.

I was getting so hard watching this stranger fondle my wife and his black hand against her white tits just made it all the more exciting. I pushed my hand down the front of my gym pants and grabbed my stiff cock.

Alex lowered his hand and Lilly immediately pulled her skirt up and spread her legs wide to reveal her shaven cunt. She always kept it shaved throughout our marriage because I demanded it.

Alex didn't was a second he placed his hand over her mon and began fingering Lilly's pussy.

"Oh my god!" she gasped and grabbed my arm tightly.

Alex knew what he was doing because he frigged her pussy hard and fast three long fingers. Lilly arched her back and dug her nails into the skin of my arm. Her mouth was wide open and she was making these whimpering noises that I have never heard come from her before. Alex had her going.

Lilly cried out as the young Alex brought her body to a full on orgasm. Her body convusled and then squirted a stream of clear liquid on the seat and into the floorboard. Lilly's orgasm faded and she slumped sideways against me breathing hard. She was literally wrecked.

Alex pulled her back up and he placed his wet dripping fingers to her lips. Lilly opened her mouth and he pushed them inside her mouth. "Lick them like a good slut!" he ordered and Lilly capitulated. I was taken back by how lewdly she licked Alex's fingers. I mean she has never tasted her bodily juices the entire time we have been married and that included my semen. It was a bitch getting her to suck my dick yet here she was devouring her own juices because this young man simply told her to do so.

"You like that don't you...slut! Are you my slut?" Alex whispered leaning close to her ear.

Lilly moaned in response to his explicit comments.

Alex looked at me and smiled, "How's that make you feel hah? Big man." he laughs "She's mine now and not yours." I took the banter saying nothing at all but stroked myself beneath my loose gym pants.

Lilly looked at me and smiled and then she looked at Alex and leaned in and kissed him full on the mouth. Then she opened the passenger door and stepped out.

"Lilly wait a minute where are you going?"

She didn't say anything not even when she slid open the side door on the van. She then bent over placing her hands on the floor of the van and wiggled her ass at Alex. Offering herself to the young man.

This was totally out of character for Lilly.

Alex dropped his shorts and his long thick cock bounced free of its confines. My mouth dropped at the site of it. He gripped the back of Lilly's neck and forced her to lay flat and she opened her legs even wider. Alex didn't bother being gentle my wife was already juiced and ready. To my dear wifes agony he thrusts his manhood into her. Half way at first and then bottoms on the second thrust.

Lilly screams at the sudden intrusion upon her womanhood but Alex didn't let up. He fucked her hard and fast, drilling her pussy like a champ.

I pulled my gympants down and I started beating off to the rhythm of his movement coupled with sounds of Lilly gasping and panting. I came within seconds but I was the only one. Alex was still in fuck mode fucking my wife with all the forceful energy he could muster.

With eyes closed and mouth agape, Lilly groaned beneath him and it was a sound of pure pleasure.

Alex was a fuck monster because he fucked her for at least twenty minutes if not longer. He fucked her on her back, on her sides and with her legs pinned behind her ears. Lilly came three times crying out loudly with each powerful orgasm.

When Alex finally came he did it deep inside her. It was at this point that realized he didn't have a condom on because his cum was literally spraying out the sides of her pussy. He laid down across Lilly's back and he held himself there making sure all his semen was inside her tight little snatch. After a minute or so he raised up and slapped her hard across the ass causing Lilly to yelp in pain.

"You have just been bred bitch." he laughed and pulled his shorts up.

With that he winked at me and then turned and walked off. Lilly was so exhausted that she could barely move.

Three guys were now walking up from the basketball court.

"Get up Lilly some guys are walking this way."

Lilly rested her head against her arms and smiled warmly, "I don't want to move right now Max. Mmmmm!"

I quickly got out of the van and hurried around to the other side and slid the door closed. Then I locked it then I hurried back around and got back in the van.

The guys were looking at me like I lost my mind. I ignored them and cranked the van. and drove out of the park.

The End.

BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
583 Followers