Barry the Lodger Ch. 03

Story Info
Exciting moment... will Mayme's dream come true or not?
1.7k words
3.94
1.8k
3
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 01/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm in Barry's room, he's playing music for me on his piano, then he's singing. I am, as always, very sexually aroused, and when he finished playing and singing, I went closer to him.

- "Barry, I adore listening to your playing the piano... but even more, your singing..."

- "Thank you, this makes me very happy!"

I took his hand and started stroking it, gently kissing it, then I gently kissed his big, manly fingers.

"And now I want you to play with your fingers something... on... on my... body..."

I'm sucking his fingers, then I'm licking his hand and kissing it again.

"My private pianist..."

We're hugging and kissing, I'm sucking his tongue, stroking his palate with my tongue, and sucking his lower lip. He threw me on the bed and started undressing me. He admires me with shining, lustful eyes.

"Mayme... How beautiful you are... and very sexy..."

He gently strokes my wet vagina.

"Is it that I always make you get wet so much?"

Oh, how ashamed!! I closed my eyes and partially covered my face in embarrassment and nodded my head. He licked my lubrication on his fingers!!! He's embarrassing me with it!!! He put his fingers in my vagina and he's moving them back and forth, then he's twisting them, then he's stroking my clitoris, he lightly presses it with his finger, then he gently taps, now he gently kisses my clitoris and vagina, after that, he's licking everything between my legs at once, now he's putting his tongue into my vagina and moving it back and forth... it all goes on for about 15 minutes, strongest heat in my face and my body, I'm sweaty, my hips are twitching, and "there" is pulsating and contracting...

"Barry... I... can't..."

He's teasing me by sucking lubrication out of my vagina and gently kissing it.

"I can't!!!" *shouted*

He's licking my labia, teasing me again!

"Barry... I want you inside me... *breathes heavy* *with a half-whisper*"

He's undressing and lying on the bed, we're kissing passionately in our arms, and he... what?? Really?? He... he's gradually going to insert his penis into me...??? Is there really going to be a magic moment now?!! Is there going to be a miracle? And suddenly the phone rang!! And then I started crying loudly.

- "I'm sick of that... I'm sick of that!!! The phone comes between us all the time!!!"

- "Mayme, don't cry..." *wanted to hug me*

- "Don't touch me!!! Stop teasing me!!! Go about your business!!!" *shouted*

He stood up and started dressing.

"Barry... you were only my dream for many months, and then a miracle happened, and you appeared here for real. I felt like my dream would come true, but... your manager endlessly call you on the phone, so nothing will work out... *cries* I always fantasized how we have sex on nature, at night, under a bright full moon, plunging our legs in a reservoir..."

He looks at me plaintively and comes out.

"Come on, get away!! Who would want to listen to whiner?!!"

I sit down at his piano and put my hands and my head on the keys and I'm kissing them. He went in.

- "What?"

- "I talked to the manager."

- "Well, where are you going this time?"

- "Mayme... I asked him for a day off..."

- "Why haven't you done that before?"

- "Because... my manager is very angry, I try never to contradict him... ugh... forgive me..."

- "For what?"

- "I was a coward, I'm so ashamed... I was afraid that he would yell at me, but... your tears hurt me, and then I asked myself: "Who are you? Man or a mouse?" And I realised I'd rather listen to the manager's shoutings than see you cry."

- "Barry... Barry!!! *hugs him* darling..."

- "And now we'll go somewhere"

- "But where?"

- "This is a surprise..."

Wow, trip with Barry!!!

We're in the car, we're driving. Are we going to have sex in the car? And then I indulged in fantasy, where we do it in the car. Hey, Barry, did you not think that we could be seen and even fined?!!! You'd suggest doing it in public!!! But what for nonsense I talk? This is Barry Clayton, the person who understands how to do anything at the highest level... probably, he is looking for a hiding place for this... we drove up, and there's nature.

- "Barry... this landscape as... in my fantasy... is it really..."

- "Mayme... I want to make your fantasy a reality..."

I smiled with happiness, my eyes shining. And here is a beautiful place, where near the tree there is a small reservoir surrounded by little stones at the edges, and around is the tall grass. We came to the reservoir, and I began to splash water at him. I always dreamed of wetting his clothes with water.

"Oh, you naughty!"

Barry said and also began to splash water at me. I quickly took off all my clothes. I started unbuttoning his wet shirt through which his body can be seen. I seem to lose my head from all this...

"Now you continue. I'm shy..."

He took off his pants and underpants. I came to him with a passionate embrace, I'm kissing him on the lips passionately and impatiently, with stroking, I'm running my hands on his shoulders and his back. I stepped back, put my hand in the pocket of my blouse, which lies on the grass, and pulled the feather out of there, I threw him on the grass and started tickling his body. He snatched a feather from my hand and started tickling me too. This slight tickle, slightly touching me... is so... sexually arousing...

"mm... m... ah... aaah..."

Barry started kissing me on the lips and at this time he's caressing my breasts.

"m... mmm..."

Then he started sucking and licking my nipples...

"ah! aaaah!!!"

He's kissing my body lower and lower and lower... it's so embarrassing to feel his lips on me, but it's so sexually arousing... and now he began to caress with his tongue and suck my clitoris, and after that, he inserted his tongue into my vagina and began to move it back and forth. I don't notice how loud moans are coming out of my mouth... full moon above us, I smell fresh grass, and most important... I'm indulging in carnal pleasures with Barry... I feel so good... I have never felt so good... like now... I feel the heat in my body... my breathing becomes fast and heavy... I feel like I get a lot of wet... He's kissing gently and licking my feet... I sat down suddenly, put my arms around his neck and started sucking his nipples with a big hunger...

I'm kissing his body through my heavy breathing passionately, lower, and lower, and lower... and then I looked at his erect penis... I want to give him a fellation so much, but... I'm so embarrassed... he noticed it in me, and he's stroking my head. My heart is beating with excitement, the heat in my face becomes stronger... Oh, my goodness, how ashamed... and I gradually bring my mouth to his penis with great embarrassment and shyly caressing the head of his penis with my lips. While I'm caressing the body of his penis with my hand, I'm licking the head of his penis, then I gently, slightly squeeze his testicles, licking them, and gently kissing them. Strong heat in my body, "there" is so wet, flows strongly... I hugged him, kissed him on the lips and said:

"Barry... come into me... from behind..."

I stood up, we came to the reservoir and plunged our legs in it, I turned to the tree, pressed against it. We take doggystyle position. He put his hands on my hips and began gradually inserting his big, powerful penis into me... I feel it in me, it's so exciting... now he has begun to make frictions, I feel his penis is touching me "there" from all sides... inside me "there" is pulsating, flows very strongly, so hot, and incredibly sweet feelings...

"Oh, Barry... mm... aah... aaah... how good I feel..."

Pleasant feelingss became stronger by the fast of friction, which rhythmically merges with my loud, passionate moans...

"ah!! aaah!! Barry!!! aah... your singing turns me on!!!"

Those words suddenly came out of my mouth for indulging in burning passion and sweet lust... it seems that there's nothing more beautiful... nothing sweeter... nothing is more erotic than Barry's singing... I turned to him and looked into his eyes, he answered me with a look, and our eye contact increased arousal and caused orgasm... hot, explosive orgasm that enfolding me on all sides... my head is spinning, I can't stand, then he bent down, took me by my breasts and continued to make frictions. I can feel his warm breath, I can hear it through my loud moans... I want me and Barry to be merged endlessly... I want it to go on forever... and suddenly I feel, like with a shot, a whole fountain of his sperm penetrates into me... how much of it... I feel that... my head was spinning, I sat down, he hugged me.

- "Barry... thank you for fulfilling my dream... you're a great lover... I'm so happy..."

- "And thank you for these unforgettable moments too..."

- "I've never felt as good as I did today..." *gently kisses him*

- "I want to fulfill your dream all the time"

- "Oh, Barry!!!" *hugged him passionately*

We're driving in a car, suddenly I fell asleep... and later I woke up.

- "Barry... where are we?"

- "We drove up to home."

We got out of the car and came home and went to Barry's room.

- "Barry... can I go to bed with you?"

- "Of course. I'll only be happy about it."

And we went to bed being satisfied.

Morning. I woke up. What? I'm in Barry's room? Barry went in with a tray with cups.

- "Good morning, Mayme..."

- "Good morning, Barry..."

- "I brought you coffee."

- "wow... thank you!"

We're kissing.

"Mayme, you're so beautiful..."

I got a bit sexually aroused and my nipples stood up. I'm drinking coffee, and he's looking at my nipples sticking out through my t-shirt.

"mmm... coffee is delicious..."

I'm drinking, and he's tickling my nipple with his finger.

- "mm! ah... ah... aaah... Barry... wait, I'm drinking coffee!"

- "I can't wait..."

- "mmm..."

- "I want to be your magician and grant all your wishes in bed..."

- "Barry, my darling..."

He lay down on the bed, we began to hug, kiss, snuggle... isn't it called idyll?