Barry the Lodger Ch. 04

Story Info
Finally, now they can indulge in lustful happiness always!
930 words
4.33
2.1k
2
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 01/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barry brought a bowl of berries. He's feeding me berries and eating them too.

- "Strawberries are tasty."

- "Yes."

He's lifting the t-shirt up on me, and touching my nipples with his fingers.

- "But I like these two little berries a lot more."

- "aaah!!" *I'm moaning*

He's sucking my nipple, slurping, with the sounds of pleasure.

- "mmm... m... so delicious..."

- "ah... B... Barry... m... ah... you're such a pervert!"

- "I adore your nipples... mmm..." *sucks and tickles my nipple, slightly touching with his finger*

- "You... you're embarrassing me! m!.. aah!!"

He put his hand in my panties and touched "there", looking at my reaction without shame and with amazement.

- "aaah!!!"

- "How much you got wet..." *with a half-whisper*

He licked my lubrication off his fingers.

- "AAAH!!!" *I turned away because of my shame*

He's shameless!!! And how not to get wet when Barry is nearby!!! He's kissing me on the lips.

- "I want you..." *with a half-whisper* *kisses*

- "Barry... Oh, Barry..." *with a half-whisper* *kisses too*

We're stripping each other with stroking.

- "Barry... and we won't be bothered by a phone call?"

- "Don't worry, I called the manager and told him we were going to have sex now."

- "AAAH!!??? Did you lose any shame at all??!!!" *my voice became loud*

- "It was a joke!! I just asked for a day off!"

- "What a joke..."

He smiled, hugged me, and we began to kiss, licking each other's tongues.

"m... Barry... mm... Barry, let's try... 69?"

His eyes shone after my proposal. He lay on his back, I lay down on him, turning towards his penis, and we begin to caress each other at the same time, he's licking my clitoris and vagina with an appetite, I'm kissing and sucking his penis with bashful pleasure and gently squeezing his testicles...

- "ah... Mayme... aaah..."

- "mm... m aaah... ah!! mmm..."

Oh, how sweet it is... I don't want it to end... he's squeezing my buttocks and, sucking, swallows my lubrication, he's moving his hips and cumming into my mouth, I'm swallowing his viscous, sweetish sperm... so much of this... after that, I lay down on my back, he knelt, took me by the legs, inserted his penis into me and started moving his hips back and forth. Oh, how good I feel, I feel how "there" is tightening, I feel every part of his penis, I'm starting to feel an indescribably sweet, burning orgasm... so hot... so delicious...

"AAAH!!! mm... aah... aaah!!! Barry... aah!! aaah... Barry!!!"

And now he's cumming into me. We're lying under the blanket, I'm impressed.

- "B... Barry... *with a half-whisper* it was incredible... it felt like you made me fly to outer space... thank you for this wonderful night..."

- "Thank you too. I feel so good with you..."

Evening. Barry came back home.

"Oh... I'm tired... the whole day was full of all kinds of trips, tours, photo sessions, interviews..."

He fell on the bed.

"I have no strength for anything..." *he yawns*

Whaaat?!! Oh... and I thought that we would spend another night of lustful happiness... well, no! I won't give up!! I unzipped his pants, pulled them down slightly and started kissing and licking his, yet, flaccid penis.

"Aaah?!! mm..."

I took his penis in my mouth and began to caress it with my mouth, it became erect.

"AAAH!!!" *his moans became louder*

While I keep giving him a fellation, I'm groping his anus.

- "Barry... can I put my finger in... there?"

- "Yes... of course..."

I'm inserting my finger into his anus, reaching right up to his prostate to enhance his pleasure.

"AAAH!!! mmm... aah... Mayme... mm... how good..."

He started moving his hips. Why not tease him even more? I'm undressing slowly, I lay down on his lower part and I'm taking, squeezing, his penis with my breasts and begin to move them... and I'm continuing to give him a fellation. I'm trying to touch his penis with my nipples.

- "mmm... ah..."

- "AAH!!! aaah... mmm..."

He sat down suddenly and began to tear clothes on himself.

- "Barry!!! Your suit!!"

- "It's all right, tomorrow I'll buy a new one. I can't wait..."

We kissed passionately, caressed each other, we are both very excited...

"Mayme, I want you to lie down on me."

I'm lying down on him, but...

"Barry... I'm... sh... shy..." *with a half-whisper*

Then he started kissing me on the lips, squeezing my buttocks and making frictions first to loosen me up. It enhanced my sexual arousal, and I started making frictions. How embarrassing, his face is so close, I see his wrinkles, it's so embarrassing... but very sexually arousing... we're looking each other in the eye, it enhances the sweet feelings...

"aah... aaah... mmm..."

I'm squeezing his penis with my hips and vagina...

- "AAH!!! mmm..."

- "aaah..."

It seems that streams of bright orgasm came again...

"AAAAH!!! aah!!! m... aah! Barry... aaah!!!"

And later he ejaculated into me. We're lying under the blanket, and I'm embarrassed that I took the initiative.

- "Mayme, you're a hot stuff!"

- "I'm so ashamed..."

- "Oh, it was great! Thank you..."

- "Thank you too..."

- "This is the best year of my life... in bed..."

- "Barry Clayton, do you see me only as a lover?" *my voice became a little louder*

- "And who do you see in me?" *he smiles*

- "Yes, you're right. Sorry. I'm happy that I'm with you"

And we're lying in an embrace.