Barry the Lodger Ch. 05

Story Info
Just continuing of description of their erotic happiness.
957 words
4.33
1.6k
3

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 01/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

New day. I'm lying in the bath, Barry is sitting near me.

- "Mayme, would you like to visit me when the major maintenance is over?"

- "Of course!"

- "My home is large and there's a swimming pool near it..."

- "Swimming pool?"

And then I indulged in fantasy, where me and Barry have sex in his swimming pool. He noticed the sparks of passion in my eyes again and said:

"I think I guess what you're thinking again..."

And he took my hand in his hand.

"ah!"

Bath bombs are fizzling, and it hits right into my clitoris! And he's looking at me...

"Don't look at me! AAAH!! d... don't loook!!!"

He keeps looking at me with pleasure...

"I'm ashamed!!!"

He starts kissing me, with one hand he's stroking me, and with the second hand he's opening a new bath bomb and putting it right between my legs...

"m AAAAAH!!! mm... pervert!!! mmmm... mmm!" *kissing with him*

He throws rose petals into a bath of water, I'm lying in it and watching him. Now only one petal in his hand, and he's stroking my nipple with it.

"aah... mmmm..."

He threw the petal into the water and I started kissing his hand. He's placing scented candles around and lighting them to make a romantic atmosphere, and make it more erotic. He's undressing and joins me. We're caressing each other... I'm standing against the wall... and feeling the movements of his powerful penis...

"aaaaah!!!"

...

After hours of passion in the bathroom, I'm lying naked in the bed in Barry's room, and he's playing the piano for me and singing. After that, he stood up, came to me with a bottle of wine.

- "Mayme, do you want some wine?"

- "Well, okay... I'll taste it"

- "You've never had wine before? You're missing out!"

Barry poured me wine. We took a sip, then I sat down and swallowed wine from his glass, and he swallowed from mine. Then we drank from our glasses again.

- "Barry, can I have more?"

- "Of course"

He poured me wine. I took a sip, giggling under the influence of alcohol.

- "Sing something else!"

- "Okay"

While he's singing and playing, I drank and drank wine and didn't notice how I got drunk! When he finished the song, he turned to me, and...

- "Barry, come to meee..." *shakes*

- "Have you drank too much???"

- "When you sing, I want to... s... suck... your penis... so much..." *with a half-whisper*

- "Indeed, you drank too much!"

- "mmmm..." *kisses his penis in his pants*

I'm undoing his pants and start sucking his penis with sounds of pleasure...

- "mm... mmmmm... *slurping* mmm, it became erect... mmmmm... delicious..."

- "ah... why am I a little embarrassed now...? mmm..."

- "I adore your buttocks..." *squeezing them during a fellation*

- "aah... we seem to have switched roles... mm..."

- "I want you, Barry... *sucks his testicles*

- "aaah... I can't..."

And he lay down in the bed, and you can guess what happened next...

December 24, evening. I'm in Barry's home, after major maintenance. Me and Barry have just indulged in carnal pleasures, and we're lying under the blanket, satisfied, listening to the sounds of the fireplace.

- "Mayme, Does it suit you that I'm so old? After all, I'm 80 years old..."

- "I... I even... like it..."

- " *kisses gently* You're amazing..."

- "Oh, Barry, please... you're embarrassing me..."

- "I like to embarrass you..."

Indeed, he's a truly perverted person...

"And I rejoice in every night full of our passion, my sweet Mayme..."

...and very shameless!!!

"Oooh... *blushes* well, Barry, wait a minute..."

I put a sweater on my naked body, went to the closet, bent down, he's looking at my buttocks and everything else between my legs... I'm carrying gifts to bed, he suddenly takes off my sweater and says:

"No, I want you to still be naked!!"

Because of him, I dropped gifts.

- "You're a fool, or what? You could damage gifts!!!"

- "Oh... oooh... I'm so sorry... ah! these are... gifts... for me?"

- "Yes, darling... for you..."

- "Ooh, thank you... I also have something for you!" *picks up gifts from the shelf of dresser*

- "Aaah! Gifts!!!"

- "For you, my beauty..."

It's 0.00 a.m., December 25.

- "Merry Christmas, Barry!"

- "Merry Christmas, Mayme!"

- "Hee-hee-hee-heeee... what is inside there...? *opens the first gift* aaah...? What a beautiful pendant!! it's blue... my favorite color... *crying because of a beauty* thank you, Barry..."

He puts a pendant on me and says:

"It looks great on you."

I'm opening the second gift... whaaat???!! vibrator??!!! what was expected of the pervert!!!

- "Barry, you're a real pervert!!!"

- " *laughs* This is a multifunctional vibrator, try it while I'll be on the trip..."

- "Th-thank you, but... much more I love to feel... y-your... p... p... p-penis... in me..." *with a half-whisper*

- " *smiled* Thank you, I'm very pleased, but... you won't regret, you'll like it"

He's opening the gifts.

- "Wow! Music book!"

- "For continuation of your successes, Mr. Pianist!" *winks*

- "Thank you! *opens the second gift* Great! Camera! Let's see how it works..?"

He points the camera at me.

"Wait, Barry! I'm ashamed!!" *swings her arms*

He took a photo of nude me.

- "Tasty morsel..." *he looks at the photo*

- "You're embarrassing!!!"

- "Then I'll record a new album, this time for you. You can't masturbate only to "The greatest songs of all decades"..."

- "You saw me... AAAAH!!! Don't you dare, don't you dare so!!!"

- "I'll go, I'll sit down at the piano..."

- "Noooo!!!"

Actually... I like when Barry embarrasses me...