Barstow

Story Info
Two swinger couples get their naked kicks on Route 66.
18.5k words
4.59
16.1k
12

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 06/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPixel
MrPixel
142 Followers

"I dunno, Jax."

"'Dunno', what, Em?"

Jackson and Emily Foster have stationed themselves at the entrance ramp to eastbound I-40 from Main Street along with their spotted puppy, Solomon, hoping to thumb a ride to get them closer to Albuquerque and her parents' home. They had just sold their dilapidated heap of a '69 Nova to a buy-here-pay-here used car lot for $50. It ran, sort of, but after overheating up the hill in Cajon Pass, there was no way what was left of it was going to make it up the grade the other side of Kingman, and that was if it made it across the desert to Needles. Last and best opportunity to at least get a little pocket cash for it was Barstow.

The cigar-chomping lot attendant mumbled something about "not running a charity" when he begrudgingly handed them two 20s and a 10 for a hooptie that would fetch at least $200 at a breaker yard since it was "a classic". The new-ish battery alone was worth fifty bucks.

The car was all they had they were willing to sell for hard cash. The disgusting troll at the car lot offered another $50 if he could watch them screw, at which point they beat feet.

Ten of what they got for the car went for not much of a lunch at the McDonalds three blocks west of the on-ramp.

"Sol and I aren't cut out for this."

"Our options seem to be limited."

"But we've been out here half the afternoon."

"You need to show a little leg, Em."

"And you need to brush your hair and tuck in that shirt. Look respectable, dammit. Nobody's going to pick up obvious vagrants."

"Dare I remind you of our current circumstances?"

"But we don't have to look the part, Jax!"

"More leg. That'll get somebody's attention."

"I'm wearing jeans, shithead."

"And?"

Daggers.

"Okay, how about this? Tie-up that shirt the way you do. They gotta see some skin. Unbutton it, too."

"What? So they can see my bodacious cleavage?"

"Oh you so funny. You have no cleavage."

"Thank you ever so much for reminding me, bastard. My small tits save us money on bras, okay?"

"They're adorable. They go perfect with the rest of your girlish figure."

"Not the time, Jax."

"It's always the time, Emily. Here. Happy?"

Jackson had retrieved his hairbrush from the backpack and somewhat neatened his sandy-blond hair, tucked in his shirt, and stood up a little straighter.

Things went down real fast when they were laid off, so it hasn't been too long since his last haircut. To Emily's point, they don't look like vagrants -- clothes are too fresh and their appearance is as it is, a young couple between jobs who have been on the road only a couple of days, somewhat freshly bathed and groomed, maybe a little wilted from the summer heat Barstow is known for.

There's no reason they shouldn't have attracted the attention of some generous traveler heading east by now. Except. Except for the minor problem that nobody trusts anybody these days. Except for the aftermath of COVID. Consequently, hitchhiking is a dead art. Then add all the "overwrought mommy" fears promulgated by the media in recent decades, that on either side of casual ridesharing might be a serial killer or sexual predator waiting to pounce.

No sooner did that contrived worry enter Jax and Em's minds than somebody did indeed pull off onto the shoulder, in a recent model large SUV with Illinois tags. Tinted passenger window rolls down to reveal an attractive middle-aged couple, casually but still nicely dressed.

"You two look like you've had some recent hard luck," says the stunning blonde in the right-hand seat. "We love Dalmatians and have two of our own at home with a sitter. Good people have Dalmatians, so you guys must be good people. How far east you going?"

"Albuquerque," Jackson answers. "But any progress in that direction would be great! Em, you okay with these kind folks?"

"(They seem okay, Jax. Dog people,)" she whispers to her husband. She nods.

"Well, you're in luck, I guess," the gentleman in the driver's seat responds. "We're headed to St. Louis. You guys okay with doing Old 66 between here and Needles? We'll talk about further east as we drive. There should be enough room in the back for your stuff, so toss it in and have a seat."

"I'm Jackson, and this is Emily," as they climb into the spacious cabin. "This is nice!"

"Thanks!" the driver answers. "Not exactly 'green' as they say, but when you get to be our ages, comfort starts to bubble to the top of the priority list. I'm Steve, the lovely sitting on the starboard side is Cyan. Nice to meet you two."

"Starboard?" Emily giggles.

Cyan laughs, "Yeah. This thing is a barge."

Steve grins at his own joke, Jax and Em chuckle.

"I hate this merge," Steven sort of mumbles as he has to step on it hard for the four to not be squashed by a rampaging semi.

The excitement passed, Cyan asks, "What is his name?"

"Solomon," Emily answers.

"Ah, wise name," Steve quips.

"You're so bad!" Cyan slaps Steve's shoulder.

The young couple chuckles again.

"He's always like this," Cyan tells 'em. "No opportunity for goofy word play goes unpunished."

"Yep. Okay," Steve poses, "fun's over and we can get serious. There's obviously a story with you guys. You're too well-dressed to be out in the middle of the desert bumming a ride."

Jackson sighs. "The company we both worked for went out of business suddenly. We were stiffed on our last paycheck and severance, too."

"But you would have something to fall back on, right?" Cyan asks.

"You'd think so, but like a lot of ground-floor tech companies most of our compensation was in stock options. We were paid enough cash to live on. Barely."

"Unemployment?"

Emily answers, "Didn't pay the bills. We were able to sell one car before it was repossessed, but the other didn't make it, and we were kicked out of our apartment last week. L.A. is expensive."

"Wow," Steve comments. "Things happened awfully fast, I guess."

Jackson replies, "Yes. We had just enough to buy a junker hoping to make it to her parents' place in Albuquerque, but you can guess how that ended."

"And here you are."

"Yep."

"Well, you two make yourself comfortable," Cyan reassures. "Solomon okay on water? I saw you have a bowl for him. There's bottled water in the cooler right behind the seat, so help yourself."

"Gosh, you are dog people! What are their names?" Emily asks.

"Sky and Pixel."

She laughs, "Okay! Pixel I get! For a Dalmatian! Funny! But 'Sky'?"

"One eye is light blue. He's adorable. A little too smart for his own good sometimes. Dals are that way. Is this your first?"

"Yeah. We wanted something different. Bought him from a breeder just before everything went south."

Steve reaches into his pocket and pulls out his phone. "Here's a picture of Sky," as he hands the phone to Cyan, who passes it to Emily.

"That blue eye! Wow! He's gorgeous. Is he a show dog?"

"No," Cyan responds. "Breeders and the AKC call the blue eye a defect. If both eyes are that color, they're usually deaf. So the blue-eye gene is considered a bad thing in the breed."

"Too bad, he's striking. Any other pictures of... OOPS! I swiped right! OHGAWD!"

"WOW! Who is that? Fucking beautiful!" Jackson exclaims. He can't seem to give the phone back. At least not at this moment.

"STEVEN!" Cyan scolds. "I thought I asked you to take those pictures off your phone!"

"Oops," Steve mumbles. "Helluva way to break the ice, though."

Cyan huffs at him.

"Uh, what ice?" Emily asks, obviously unsettled.

"Well, you can't unsee that, I guess," Steve answers. "Look closely, and take a guess."

"It looks like you, Cyan. Am I right? No tan lines, either. Do we have a problem here?"

"Yes, it's her. Not a problem with us. We're nudists," Steve reveals. "We can let you out at the next safe place if you're uncomfortable with that."

Jackson and Emily look hard at each other and break into raucous laughter, startling the puppy.

"Uhhhhhhh..." Jackson pauses. "Em?"

"(I dunno, Jax. This is too much. Maybe kindred spirits? What are the odds?)"

"Emily? You okay?" Cyan asks. "Your call. Seriously!"

"Go ahead, Jax. Tell 'em."

Jackson, somewhat reluctant in the moment, sighs deeply, "We're lifestylers. Social nudity doesn't bother us. We really hated to leave L.A. because we were also leaving our swinger group. We also had a consistent couple we swapped with. Living with her parents puts a big damper on it all."

Steve and Cyan start laughing pretty hard, joined by the young couple.

"What were the odds, kids?" Steve quips.

Emily admits, "I just said that to Jax. Do you guys... uh...?"

"Yes."

"Were you thinking that when you picked us up?"

"No. You just looked like nice folks down on their luck, and Solomon stole our hearts. That was all."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah."

"What now?"

"Welllllll..." Cyan muses, "the 'breaking the ice' part was getting to the purpose of our side trip on Route 66. There's so little traffic on the old road that I like to get out and walk down the road naked. The desert sun and hot breeze on my bare skin is so invigorating! Plus Steve would get off on watching me expose myself like that if you weren't with us. The busy tracks are next to the road for a ways, so if a train crew sees me, so much the better."

Emily giggles, "Sounds like fun to me. Nude on a public road? Oo. I like it. Cyan?"

"Yeah?"

"You have the body for it, too. Impressive."

"Thank you, sweetie. It looks like you're good in that department, as well."

"Thanks."

Jackson and Steve are exchanging incredulous smirks through the rearview mirror.

"Exit's coming up, dear. Amboy," Cyan reminds Steve.

"Okay. You guys tell me when."

"Not before we get close to the tracks. You know where."

"Wanna pose under the sign in Amboy?"

"Roy's?" Jackson inquires.

"Yes. Sort of a tradition with us if there's nobody else around. You know about Roy's?"

"Only from articles in the Times."

"Yeah, which is a problem. Too many people have made it a destination. To do what? There's nothing there but abandoned stuff."

Emily pipes up, "Whaddya think if we say, 'Fuck em!' and just pose with it anyway?"

"Seriously?" Steve questions.

"She has a point, sweetheart," Cyan adds. "It's not like nobody else has done it."

"Well, I'll admit, Berdoo County sheriff unit is probably an hour away, closest. If somebody complains, we'll be long gone. So, I guess."

"When!" Cyan excitedly announces. "I see a train headlight!"

The girls can't strip fast enough.

"Video this, or no?" Steve asks. The recording mount is on the dash; he just has to add the phone.

"Em?" Cyan asks.

"Why not? Road trip memories."

Steve doesn't need to pull over given that there is nobody in sight. He stops in the center of the road so they don't accidentally step into a patch of sand that might have blown over from the shoulder.

"Hang on," requests Emily. "Gotta get my shoes back on. Okay. Ready."

"How far?" Steve asks.

"See that marker up there? Em? You okay with that?"

"Sure! Whattaya want to do if we see somebody coming? I'd just let 'em enjoy the show."

"Really? Pretty risky," Steve cautions. "What happens if they're not friendly?"

"Odds seem to be on our side today. We met you guys, right?"

"If you say so. Train's about here!"

And off they go. Steve and Jackson chuckle to each other, assessing the callipygian view as particularly outstanding.

"No offense, Steve, but Cyan's got a great ass!

"I was just going to say the same about Em!" Steve chuckles.

Oops! Steve realizes the phone isn't aimed right and missed most of the closer scene as the ladies stepped away from the car. A quick adjustment and he has the girls in-frame.

Jackson asks, "You guys do this often? Seems like you were a little prepared."

"Yeah, sort of. She gets a real rush from showing her body this way. 'When you got it, flaunt it,' she tells me. Of course I don't mind."

"BEEEEEEP! BEEEP! BEEEP! BEEEP! BEEP BEEP!"

Steve and Jax share a good laugh watching the ladies wave to the train crew as they pass. One of the men is hanging out of the cab window applauding. Obviously the shamelessly naked Cyan and Emily made his day.

"They're having entirely too much fun with this," Steve chuckles. "It's a shame to have to pick them up. They're almost there."

Steve slowly catches up with Em and Cyan, and rolls down both passenger side windows.

"What now, ladies?" he asks with a wry grin.

Cyan requests of Jackson, "Reach back for a water for me, please!" and she opens her door to jump back in. Jax hands her the bottle. "Ahhh. A/C feels so good! Tingly!"

"Ohgawdohgawdohgawd! That was so fuckin' hot!" Emily raves. She whispers to Jackson, "(Ohgawd I am so horny. Should we ask?)"

Steve laughs, "I heard that, and be our guest. Trust me, that back seat is not a virgin!"

The kids laugh, and Emily rushes into Jackson to undo his belt and zipper, and he finishes the job.

"Shirt! Lose the shirt!" Em desperately grabs at Jackson to strip him nude.

Cyan and Steve are chuckling to each other in appreciation of "the kids" gettin' it on in the back. He pulls away and points the SUV to their next tourist destination. Solomon has crawled onto the front seats and is napping in Cyan's lap.

A few minutes later Steve announces, "Guys, Amboy is coming up on the left. What you wanna do?"

"Anybody around?" Em asks. She and Jax are still copulating, and having a good time with it considering the confines of the back seat.

"Doesn't look like it," Cyan responds. "All clear, I think."

"Whatcha think, Jax?" Emily asks.

"Yeah. Let's do it. Steve? Park so you can video us."

"Video what?" he inquires.

"We're going to fuck under the sign. Get the sign in it."

"Ha! Your call, but okay. Gonna send it to your friends in L.A.?"

"Yep!" Emily laughs. "Get your shoes on, Jax! You guys are so fuckin' cool, you know."

Cyan and Steve laugh in appreciation of the compliment. Cyan passes a box of tissues back to the lovers. The puppy is awakened by the commotion, but yawns and then nuzzles back into Cyan's naked lap.

Steve glances in the rearview mirror and notices a distant train headlight from the west. "Guys, do it now if you're going to. Another train in about two minutes."

Two naked bodies, one of each, jump out of the car and take their places under the sign. There's a brief negotiation about "how" and they apparently decide on face-to-face. Steve already has the video recording started, and glances in the rear-view noticing that the crossing gates are going down where Old 66 does a little jog across the tracks. The train starts to whistle for the crossing.

Em and Jax are going at it. Jax is thrusting hard, lifting Em off her feet for effect. The video recording is obviously catching the sounds of Cyan and Steve inside the SUV guffawing in appreciation of the show.

There was no apparent extra horn-blowing from the train crew as the head-end passed the Roy's Cafe sign. Either they were too busy to notice or were too shocked to see a young couple naked and fucking out in the open, right next to a highway. Or they were calling the law.

Steve considers the latter possibility and toots the horn to let the young couple know that it was time to make themselves scarce. Again glancing in the rearview mirror, he sees the gates going up, releasing two vehicles waiting behind the train. Even more incentive to get the hell out of Dodge.

Steve advises as the pair returns to their seats, "I don't think we're in trouble or anything, but my Spidey Sense tells me we need to get out of here. Also, everybody needs to get dressed. The old road dead-ends just a couple of miles to the east and we have to get back on the Interstate."

Still a little winded from their sex and the dash back to the car, Emily poses, "What's next? You guys are hella good fun."

"Thanks!" Steven replies. "We need to talk about what we're doing for the rest of the trip. You two are more than welcome to ride with us to Albuquerque, but two things. First, our schedule is leisurely. We don't like to spend more than eight to ten hours a day on the road. If you guys need to be there before Thursday, you'll need to make other plans."

"Gosh, no, Steve!" Jackson answers. "We have no schedule. Her folks know that we're having some trouble getting there, but didn't want to scare them by telling 'em we had to sell the wheels in Barstow. So we're good there. You said 'two things'."

"Okay, yes. We have reservations for two overnight stays. First is in Kingman, second is not that far up the road in Flagstaff. What were you two figuring on doing?"

"Uhhhhh... Em? The plan was to sleep in the car. That's out, obviously."

They lean into each other.

Em whispers, "(I hope it's okay with you, but I was figuring on fucking Steve. It's the least I could do for him, considering. I'd like to sleep with them, anyway. Cyan's hot, too.)"

Jax whispers back, "(She is. Truth? I wanted to do her under the sign. It was too soon to ask. Are we in agreement?)"

Emily subtly nods.

Jackson confirms, "(Okay. It would sound better coming from you.)"

"Uh... guys?" Em seems a little hesitant. "Ummm. I know it's a lot to ask, but Jax and I... uh... you kinda said you were in the lifestyle. You guys are a lot of fun. We were sort of hoping to sleep with you two."

"We did infer it," Cyan responds. "And we are flattered. Of course. Just sleep, or other stuff, too."

"Em wants to fuck Steve," Jackson blurts.

Steve laughs.

"Jackson Foster!" she scolds. "Cyan, are you okay with that? Jax, I sorta wanted to ease into the idea with them."

Cyan laughs, "No harm. As long as I get to do Jackson there. I saw that hard cock. You got a nice one, dude. And Em? Do you?"

Steve's just doing his driving thing, grinning like the cat that ate the canary.

"Well fuckin' shit, everybody!" Emily laughs. "Now that everything is out in the open, we are going to have a bunch of fun together! And yes, Cyan. Oh gawd, you are hot! I was hoping to get a piece of you, too!"

"Feeling's mutual, sweetie!" Cyan volleys back. "You're a cutie!"

"Now that that is settled," Steve chuckles, "we are happy to have you with us. You guys are fun, too. Sorry about your recent troubles, but you don't have to worry about anything for the rest of the ride. We'll cover everything. Oh. First thing when we get to Kingman."

"What's that, dear?" Cyan asks.

"Stop at WalMart for a dog carrier. Both hotels are okay with small pets, but they have to be crated. Good thing Sol is still a puppy. Most hotels won't allow dogs the size of Sky, or even Pixel. They have to stay in the car overnight when we travel with them. We have a van for that."

"Gosh. Gosh." Emily is verklempt. She is clinging to Jackson, and Cyan has handed Solomon back to them for their comforting.

"No tears, sweetie," Cyan reassures. "Somehow random fate brought us together. We're going to get you guys there safely, and we're all going to fuck each others' brains out in the process. I see nothing wrong with that."

The silence in the car says everything. The young couple is wiping tears from each other's cheeks.

"You said we're gonna fuck," Jax softly chuckles through his appreciative shock. "You bet we are."

Everybody laughs.

Steve breaks in, "There's going to be more nudie road stuff, too. Lots of opportunities for that on Old 66 between Kingman and Flagstaff. We've even seen others do it! That's why we're staying overnight in both places. You'll like the hotels. They're nice. Good thing we booked suites, too. If we decide we are a little too close, there should be a pull-out for you guys in the front room."

MrPixel
MrPixel
142 Followers