Barstow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPixel
MrPixel
142 Followers

"Fourteenth! National Nude Day!"

"There's such a thing?" Em asks.

"Yeah! When you're professional nudists, you keep track of that sort of thing!"

"Well then that begs the question."

"What's that, Em?"

"Why are we wearing clothes?" She strips off her t-shirt "dress".

Steve asks somewhat seriously, "You're getting into this being naked bit, aren't you?"

"Yeah. Sort of hard to think that way when you live in the middle of everything. Everybody is in everybody's back pocket. And there's my upbringing, too."

"What's that?" Cyan is curious.

Steve answers, "She and I talked about it this morning. Her parents are very religious."

"Oh? What religion?"

"Attestants of Yahweh," Emily answers. "It's very strict. To be honest, I'm a little surprised my folks are even talking to me much less considering taking us in. Their congregation was pressuring them to completely shun me when they found out about Jackson here."

"They won't even acknowledge me, Cyan," Jax sadly confirms.

"Em?" Steve says. "This doesn't sound good. Straight to Plan B?"

Cyan jumps in, "What's 'Plan B', dear?"

"We put them up in the cottage."

"But it's not finished."

"I know. I'm thinking Jax might be able help me with it. You know I've been needing a second pair of strong hands on some of that stuff."

"Steve?" Emily interrupts. "I'd still like to try my folks first. I do love them, though it can be difficult dealing with our differences."

"Of course, sweetie. We'll follow your lead."

"Thanks. Enough of that. That's tomorrow. Today? It's Nude Day. You guys need to get naked, too."

"(Nice tits,)" Steve jokingly mumbles.

Emily slaps at him and laughs, "Take it off. I wanna see cock and balls. And your amazing butt! Jax? Take notes. His tush is a masterpiece."

Everybody has a good laugh at Emily and her enthusiasm. Steve pulls the SUV off the road to a wide shoulder to stop so he can properly undress as ordered.

"I don't think I need to remind everybody they need to leave their shoes on, okay?" Steve directs. "Otherwise you'll be reminded of that the second you step out of the car onto the hot sand."

"What about Solomon?" Emily inquires.

"That's going to be a challenge out here. We'll potty him at grassy spots in the little towns. Em, keep your shirt handy so you can jump out for that. Cyan, could you please reach into my kit in the back for those shorts in case I have to cover up, too? Thanks."

With everybody resettled after stripping off, Steve returns the car to the road to at least make a little progress.

"Where's the railroad, Steve? We seem to have lost it. I thought the girls were going to flash more trains," Jackson inquires.

"Just over that rise to the right. You'll see. I think I can find us a couple of side roads that will get us over to it and even better, out of view of the highway."

"I have a thought, Steve. A nasty one, but fun," Em admits.

"Oh? Tell me more."

"If we can't be seen from the road, you wanna fuck for 'em? Sort of like Jax and I did yesterday?"

"You right, that's nasty. You are a dirty girl, Em," Steve chuckles.

"Oooo!" from the pair in the back seat. Yeah, they're doing "it" again.

"However... there's a potential problem. I recently read in the Wall Street Journal where they now have video cameras in the locomotives running full-time to record grade crossing incidents and anything else the railroad might need to work on with the authorities and lawyers. We'd be on-camera, and if somebody was offended, that crosses over well into 'lewd and lascivious'. If they would happen to ID us, we'd be in a shitload of trouble."

"Oh. Hide the car?"

"Yes, we've done that. What happens if somebody recognizes the four of us later today when we're... uh... normal in public?"

Em sighs. "I guess, Steven. You and Cyan are the experts on this. We'll limit it to just her and me getting naked for 'em."

"Good girl."

Steve gets "the tongue". And a giggle.

Cyan is upright in the back, giving Jax a kiss after their session together. She shakes her head at Em's nonsense with Steve.

"Guys, find a place for Sol. He's looking distressed."

Steve responds, "Okay. Hackberry is up the road in about two miles, so we have a spot to get out and relax. Put something on."

Steve and Jax grab their t-shirts and shorts, the ladies are both sporting long tees as quick on-off wear.

"They should have plenty of tourista clothing at the Hackberry store, guys. Maybe find another t-shirt to change into, Em?"

Steve parks the car and everybody piles out, Solomon on his leash with Jackson holding the other end.

"Awww! Adorable!" one of the other patrons exclaims, noticing the puppy. "Oops!" they laugh as Sol squats to pee, unable to wait for the walk to the little patch of grass next to the store.

Steve notices and compliments the young couple, "You seem to have housebroken Solomon so quickly. He could just as easily done it in the carrier. Good for you."

"Thanks, Steve," as Emily smiles and gives him a side hug.

"Take your time, guys," Steve tells the group. "No timetable today. If you want snacks, fine, but save room for ice cream! They have a nice burger there, too."

They wander around the narrow aisles in the store for, oh, about a half hour. Steve glances around and gathers them up for the checkout counter.

"Really, Em? Rainbow marijuana leaf?" Steve needles her choice of t-shirt. "You don't seem the type."

She laughs, "I dunno, Steve. Yeah, I'm not. But I've sort of got a rebellion mindset going today, so it fits."

"Just as long as you don't have it on when we meet your parents."

"Oh, don't think that hasn't crossed my mind. It'll depend on how tonight's phone call with 'em goes."

"Em..." Steve scolds.

She sighs, "...I know."

Steve handles the transaction with the affable clerk.

"Been here before? You seemed like you knew the lay of the place."

"Yeah. A couple of times. And when Bob had it. I remember the resident tarantula in the restroom."

"Gosh. That was a long while ago. You knew Bob?"

"Met 'im. We're from central Illinois, so we also know about his folks' place in Springfield. He passed way too young. He's an icon."

"He is. Thank you for coming back."

"You're welcome. Thank you for keeping his memory alive."

Emily and Cyan follow Steve away from the counter.

"Steve?" Emily asks, noting the solemn moment. "Who's 'Bob'?"

"Em, Bob Waldmire. He's a special person who reopened this abandoned store many years ago as homage to "The Mother Road", drawing attention to environmental issues in the area, also promoting restoration of Route 66 as an important memorial to the settling of the modern West. We're benefitting from his efforts even today."

"Steven? You are a hopeless romantic, you know."

"He is," Cyan agrees. "Sexy as hell, too."

"No shit."

"Ladies! We're in public."

"Does that mean we should take off our clothes now?" Emily quips, punctuated by an evil giggle.

"You're funny, Em. Let's go. There's a place not too far down the road where you can do that."

The three wend their way around the clutter and find the exit, catching up with Jax and Sol on the porch.

"You guys took long enough," he complains.

"You sure you didn't want anything, Jackson?" Steve asks. "It was on me."

"Yeah, I'm okay. I'm going to hold your feet to the fire about the promised ice cream, however," he laughs.

"That's fine, but we'll be making at least one... uh... "stop" before we get there! Maybe two. About an hour, then add time for the stops. Grab something out of the cooler."

"I did. Sol and I are good."

"Okay, then! Saddle up, everyone."

"Steve?" Emily fake-complains. "I thought we were in a boat. Stop mixing your metaphors, will you?"

The three crack-up in their making fun of Steve's word play.

Steve throws back an equally fake crestfallen look, with a scowl, "Get back in the fuckin' car, will ya'?"

He sticks his tongue out at Em, which elicits yet more laughter from the trio.

Grinning as if he's all pleased with himself, Steve pulls out from the parking area to continue east with their little excursion.

=====

"Naked!" Emily loudly complains. "Naked! We're supposed to be naked, gawdfuckingdammit!"

"Whoa!" Steve recoils, chuckling. "Next side road toward the railroad I'll pull over so I can strip. Okay?"

Everybody else in the car sheds their clothes as Steve feels around for the next turn, having verified something suitable in a short distance, per the navigation display.

"This works. Honey? This one seems familiar."

Cyan replies, "It does. Oh! Yeah! There's a place to hide the car from the tracks! Not too far. We can flash 'em from this little rise."

"Okay, got it. Yeah, I remember. We tuck in here and wait." He doffs his shorts and tee. "Anybody have any thoughts about something to do while we sit here?"

"You're being silly again, Steven," Emily smirks. "Step outside and we'll have a little chat about your problem. Jax and Cyan can fend for themselves."

Steve smiles, having a hunch about what she's after. He and Em disembark and meet in front of the hood, but far enough away to be away from the engine heat.

"Fuck me. Fuck me now," Emily begs.

"As you wish."

No sooner do they join face-to-face than they hear a train horn. Steve pulls out.

"Oh, gawd," Em moans. "Showtime."

"Just you and Cyan, Em. We talked about it. Anyway, get a move on. You have just enough time, I think, to scramble up that hill."

Cyan and Jax are already out of the car. Emily takes Cyan's hand as they help each other up the hill, both slipping a little in the sand.

"Stay out of sight, Jax," Steve cautions.

"Understood," is his response.

They can see the girls up on the rise as they hear the roar of the locomotives just about to pass their location. Again to the guys' amusement the ladies enthusiastically wave to the crew, eliciting copious horn blowing, to their delight.

Steve laughs at Jackson, "I see that makes you hard, too."

"Well, sort of. Most of it is left over from interrupting being with Cyan. But, yeah, I'll admit watching them show themselves like that is a bit of a rush."

"I think there's one more opportunity I'd like to try before we get to the lunch stop in Seligman. A fun photo op. You good with that?"

"Sure. You guys certainly know how to have fun with your sex play, Steve. Really creative."

"Thanks, Jax. Hey. I haven't had much of a chance to talk with you alone about meeting Em's folks. Are you concerned about how it's going to go tomorrow?"

"I am. I was serious when I said they won't even acknowledge my existence. Early in our marriage, when they called Em and she couldn't make it to her phone at that moment, if I answered for her they would hang-up. Three or four instances of that taught me to let it fall through to voicemail when I saw their number."

"So you're bracing for a confrontation, I take it."

"Yeah."

"'Plan B' is for real, Jackson. I hope you're not offended by our taking over your lives."

"Gawd, Steve. Not at all. Both of us are beyond grateful for what you're doing for us. It was pretty bleak after it all crashed. Emily may be falling in love with you, I see that, but I am also becoming pretty fond of Cyan. Hell, and you, too. Would you be offended if I hugged you right now?"

"What? Two naked guys with boners hugging each other? What would the girls think?" Steve chuckles. "C'mere."

The two men embrace.

"'Bout time, you two," Emily teases. The girls are down from the hill now. "I didn't hear your conversation, but I get the gist. I feel the same way, Steven. You and Cyan are our heroes. I take it that Jax related his pessimism about tomorrow."

"I asked. He did, Em. Can't say that I blame him."

"I'm shooting for that one-percent chance, Steve. No possibility of getting anything unless you try."

"Well, okay. Are we ready to move on to our next adventure in pubic... I mean public obscenity? Everybody climb in."

Steve puts the SUV in reverse and spins the rear tires in the sand. Tries again... no va.

"Okay, everybody out and push."

The three go for the doors...

"Just kidding! Sit tight." Steve reaches for a button on the dash, presses it a couple of times, and gently steps on the gas pedal, backing right out.

"Steven!" Cyan scolds. "You were messing with us!"

"I was. Number one rule of four-wheel drive is you go in on two, come out on four. Easy peasy!"

Both girls slap at him for scaring them like that. Jackson subtly shakes his head, and chuckles.

Steve explains, "It was an expensive option we rarely use, but when you need it, you really need it! Getting a tow out here would have been costly and taken all day."

Jackson leans forward and inquires, "You said you have another spot in mind. Photo op, you mentioned."

"Uh huh. Closer to Seligman, about a half-hour from here. It's on the road itself so we'll have to be prepared and move fast since there's slightly more tourist traffic on the stretch between Seligman and Hackberry."

"Oh! I know! The Bur..."

"SHHH!" Steve interrupts. "I'm gonna make a little joke out of it for 'em."

"Okay!" Cyan confirms.

Emily and Jackson are in the back seat, and roll their eyes to each other over Steve's impending nonsense.

"(Wanna?)" Em whispers to Jax.

"(You said you were sore down there.)"

"(It was for a joke, too.)"

"(He's corrupted you, Em.)"

"(Ohgawd. Isn't it great? Get it up... oh, there you are!)"

The young couple gets themselves horizontal. Steve and Cyan smile and reach to hold each other's hand as Steve relaxes into this leg of the drive.

About twenty minutes has passed, and Steve announces, "Almost there. Guys, this joke needs props. Find that can of shaving cream and a razor. Leave the guard on the razor."

Emily climbs off of Jackson and they both twist around to locate their things.

"You put it in the backpack?" Emily queries of Jax.

"Bottom left pocket, I think."

Em rifles around and doesn't find it.

"Try the top."

"Oh. Here it is. We put that stuff back in the bag."

"Give one to Cyan, Em," Steve directs. "Doesn't matter which. Oh! Here they come! Stand by!"

"What are we talking about?" Jax is puzzled. "This sign? 'Train Approaching'?"

"More trains, Steve?" Emily chuckles.

"Keep looking!" he grins.

"'Whistle squealing'? Okay..."

"Keep going! Three more!"

"These are weird, Steve. Okay, 'Stop'. We gonna stop there?"

"Nope!"

"'Avoid that run-down feeling'. What are they talking about?"

"Get ready! I'm going to pull over for the next one and aim the phone. You two are going to jump out, stand next to the sign and each other, hold your props -- be a little subtle with 'em -- and smile for the camera."

"Like we just shaved each other. I get it!" Cyan laughs.

"What the fuck is a 'Burma Shave'?!" Jackson grumbles.

Steve and Cyan laugh. Steve announces, "In a minute, Jax! We're all clear front and back. Quick, ladies! Video's rolling! Do your thing!"

Two stark-naked cuties jump out of the car and take their places next to the classic sign. Steve monitors the video for a few seconds and somewhere in there thinks he has a usable frame as Em and Cyan adjust their poses, trying to pause long enough in their giddy laughter to just stand there and smile. All of it will be good. Steve is pleased.

Oh! They turned around and stuck their butts out to moon Steve and Jax. That's the spirit, ladies!

The guys are cracking up, and Steve toots the horn to let them know they were successful and could get their glorious asses back in the car before someone pops around the curve two miles ahead and catches a glimpse of their blatant naughtiness.

The ladies are laughing and giddy as they return to each other's seats. Cyan is all excited and grabs for Jackson's cock to bring it to full attention, leaning over for a quick suck. Emily gently reaches to Steve for something similar, but finds that he has his shorts and tee back on.

"Awwww," she complains.

"Had to, sweetie. Our next stop is the ice cream stand for lunch. We'll be there in ten minutes. Everybody? You need to get dressed. This one is in town and quite public, and we can't mess around." He pulls the car away from the shoulder to continue their drive east.

"How'd we do, Steve?" as Cyan breaks away from Jax and retrieves her tee from Emily in the front.

"Great. I mean, really great. You guys were really having fun with it. I'm sure there are some usable frames, and the whole vid is fun, anyways. We should be able to share it on the big TV at the hotel tonight."

"So," Jax asks. "What is 'Burma Shave', Steve? Never heard of it."

"A brand of shaving cream many... gawd... many years ago. Like before our parents were born. They had these cute poems like this all over the country, but apparently they all disappeared in the 1960s. That one is a re-creation."

"You guys have fun with your road trips, don't you?" Emily asks.

"Yes we do," Cyan smiles. "There is a lot to see, and a lot to laugh about. Or at. And then there's the occasional pathos noticing things that are not as they should be."

"Cyan? How's Solomon doing back there? Almost two hours since we last stopped for him."

"Napping right now. He'll appreciate the relief during our lunch."

"Good."

Lunch was fun. "Delgadillo's Snow Cap" is a Route 66 institution, open since the early 1950s. Juan Delgadillo had a great sense of humor and a flair for the goofy and outrageously funny, a tradition carried on today by his daughter and son. Emily and Jackson are highly amused by it all.

Everybody sated, relieved and back in the SUV, Steve poses, "One more opportunity to celebrate Nude Day on the road, guys. What do you think? Had enough fun yet?"

"I'm good for one more, Steven," Em responds. "Anything especially fun?"

"Not really. Just a good place to get out and hike down the road a piece. It's a stretch of Old 66 before Ash Fork that almost nobody uses. In our dozen or so times here, we've never seen another vehicle on it."

"Yeah. It's quiet," Cyan adds.

"Let's do it. Fitting end to an incredible day."

"Okay. You'll want to strip as soon as we leave town here. Not too far away."

Steve bears right at the split on the east side of town to take the historic route. Experience is in play here, because if you don't pay attention to the signage and miss the turn, you're going to find yourself at the I-40 interchange. It explains the light traffic on this stretch.

"I think I see a train over there, Steve," Jackson notices. "We're passing it. Do we want to try again?"

"Hmm. We cross over the tracks in a couple of miles. Maybe. It is our last chance. We lose easy access to the railroad until Flagstaff. Girls?"

"Sure, why not?" Cyan answers. "A two-fer."

"Only problem I see is the road jogs for the overpass. We can let you out this side of the bridge for your hike, but there's not a good view to the east. If somebody just happens to come around the curve at us, you're... shall we say... exposed... with not enough time for me to pick you up."

"Then we'll stand up straight, and smile and wave," Em giggles.

"Okay, then. Coming up to where I let you out. I'll be following you for the video."

Steve stops the car for Cyan and Emily to disembark. They start their walk towards the overpass, and he hangs back.

"I see why you guys like to do this, Steve. It's a bit of a turn-on, isn't it?"

"It is. The sheer beauty and eroticism is a good part of it, and then there's the adrenalin of the risk of being caught."

"Have you been caught?"

"Two or three near misses, and once for real. It's sort of a low risk out in the desert. Cop on that one time was a county deputy and just laughed and told her to get back in the car, but that he appreciated the sentiment. I think what he actually appreciated was that she is so beautiful. Chippies have no sense of humor, however, so we evaluate the situation carefully, like we did in Amboy. There are other risks, too."

MrPixel
MrPixel
142 Followers