Barstow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hot tubs, sweetie," Cyan reminds Steve. "And don't forget the ice cream stand!"

"Oh, yeah! Delgadillos! Seligman! Legendary. Anyway, the hot tubs are nice big ones in both hotels. Neither is technically clothing-optional, but it seems after midnight everybody has forgotten to bring suits. We've had some good times at the place in Flagstaff. It has a ski lodge vibe. Tell them about that one time, dear. That was a hoot!"

"Do I have to, Steve?" she frowns.

"Right audience, sweetheart."

"I guess. A road bike club had booked half the place. Went down to the tub late, and there were, oh, a dozen people in it. Mostly guys, but there were three couples, right?"

"Right."

"Well, about the time we stepped in, two of the women decided it was time to lose their tops. Bikers, you know."

"Yeah, and the third upped the ante with her bottoms."

"Next thing you know everybody was nude and three of the single guys were doin' the chicks. The other guys' chicks."

"Let me shorten your story, Cyan."

"If you have to."

She sticks her tongue out at Steve. Em and Jax laugh.

"They had no clue we were pros at this game. She," as Steve tilts his head towards his wife, "did the remaining guys, making each cum really fast. The women were pissed."

"What were you doing, Steve," Emily asks.

"Watching the show, initially. I love seeing Cyan take strange cocks. But after calming down, two of the ladies realized from watching Cyan at work that we were 'fuck experts' -- their words! -- and they double-teamed me, ending up in our room. Ohgawd, that was fun!"

Em and Jax laugh. Cyan has her head cocked in inquiry, giving Steve a sly grin.

Steve responds to that, "Okay, dear. Guys? We have a little time before getting to Kingman. Em? Cyan would like a moment with Jackson. If that's okay with you, swap seats with her."

"Just a little kinky, are we?" Em chuckles. "Sure. Don't forget that I get you later! Jax?"

"Gawd yes."

Steve chuckles in response, "Jax? Hold Solomon while they jockey around."

Steve's grin gets a little bit bigger. The seat swap at 75 miles an hour is entertaining in its goofy execution, but it's a big enough vehicle, so everybody gets settled into their new spot fairly quickly.

Steve continues to inform Emily, now next to him, "We'll check-in at the hotel right after doing WalMart and catch dinner. There's not much of a selection of decent eats in Kingman. The two best places we've run across there have been truck stops, and there's the Denny's. You guys have proper dog food? I suspect you don't. You can't be feeding a fine pup like that McD's burgers. Their systems are more fragile than you realize. We'll get you setup when we get the crate."

"That would be nice. Thank you for caring."

"Our pleasure. Cyan, you doing okay back there?"

"Not my first rodeo, Steven! Keep going, Jax. I love uncut cocks."

Wearing a silly grin, Steve shakes his head to Emily. "See what I put up with?"

Em laughs and shakes her head. "Since I'm up here, blowjob?"

Steve chuckles, "Thanks for the offer, but I need to focus on driving. Too many eighteen-wheelers to dodge."

Em reaches over to rest her hand on Steve's thigh in an obvious loving gesture. He and Cyan have apparently made an impression.

Emily asks, "How long have you guys been swingers?"

Steve admits, "Since we first started dating 20 years ago."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. Our first date was at a nudist resort. We had already connected in that way. Playing around came a few months later."

"Did you join a lifestyle group?"

"It wasn't 'lifestyle' back then, but no. Tried house party groups a couple of times, but didn't like all the drinking that seemed to be part of it. As you are discovering, Cyan and I are open with our sexuality and don't need to be high or drunk to release inhibitions, and we like our sex partners to be sober. So we did mostly random bar pickups and adult theaters for a while, then discovered that most nudist resorts have an after-hours scene."

"Wasn't some of that dangerous?"

"Uh huh. Adult theaters tended to be in really bad neighborhoods."

"No. I mean diseases."

"We were mostly lucky, I guess. One of my regular ladies told me she thought I gave her chlamydia, so I saw the doc and took care of it, if it was me. Nothing else. I suppose it's because we got away from the anonymous stuff early on and had regular swap partners, and occasional group play with people we knew. Folks who all were up on what to do if something needed 'fixing'."

"Sounds like Jax and me. But you were there when it was happening. How did you avoid HIV?"

"Maybe luck, maybe that we tended to play with strictly hetero couples. Nobody we knew of with IV drug use histories, either. It wasn't as widespread as some folks claim it was, it tended to circulate in specific circles and kinks. Neither were part of our play. It wasn't impossible, but the odds were greatly reduced."

"Are we going to see you guys again after you drop us off?"

"We can. You okay with being seen with an older couple?"

"You guys? Fuck yeah!"

We hear a giggle from the back seat in response to that.

"Where do you think you'll end up? From the little we know of you two, I can't see that living with your folks is going to be more than just catching your breath."

"You're right. We're going to rest a few days and get the network going again. Where? Have no idea."

"Okay. We're centrally located. No more than a two-day drive to most of the country."

"You don't fly?"

"Not if we don't have to. Besides, getting naked on a plane is frowned upon."

Emily laughs, "You're a nut."

"Guilty. Anyway, there's a certain freedom that comes with road tripping."

"I'll bet. Wait a minute. You're too young to be retired like it appears you two are."

"You just figured that out?" Steve chuckles.

"Well, yeah!"

Lots of breathless moaning coming from the back seat. Both his and hers. The staccato grunts are definitely his. Em and Steve laugh.

"I was able to parlay a modest inheritance into an income stream."

"So you're a professional investor."

"In a way. We're not rich, just comfortable. That's all we wanted, anyway. Security, and a little extra to play with. Thank you for playing with us."

"Yeah!" is Jax' breathless confirmation from behind us. The couple up front laughs again. Emily strokes Solomon to soothe him back into his napping.

"Emily?" Cyan summons from the back seat.

"Yes?"

"Pass me that box of tissues I put back in the console, please."

"Oh? I can't imagine why. Jackson? You are so bad. Twice in two hours!"

Steve chuckles. "Hey, crew. We're rounding the bend approaching Kingman. Get your clothes back on."

There is much rustling in the back seat as Jax and Cyan sort through the discarded clothing.

"Hey. Give me those," Cyan scolds.

"What?" Jackson teases. "How can you know I'm not into wearing lace panties?"

Everybody laughs. Steve gives Emily the "cocked eyebrow" look of doubt to tweak her.

Emily advises, "(He's not, in case you were wondering.)"

"(Oh, I wasn't. He was doing a pretty good job pumping my wife,)" as Steve chuckles, tapping the visor mirror he had pulled down to watch them screw during quiet moments in traffic.

Emily laughs and softly slaps Steve's forearm in affectionate response to his perviness.

Steve pilots the SUV into the surprisingly crowded parking lot at the Supercenter and finds a spot.

"Guys? Cyan, I'm leaving the car running so you can stay out here in the A/C with the puppy. You two come with me."

"You know you don't have to do this, Steve," Jackson apologizes.

"Yes we do," Steve replies. "Shit happens. It doesn't have to take you down with it. Now I'm not going to tell you guys to go crazy buying stuff, but if there are personal needs you had to abandon when you left L.A., now's the time. Em? Find yourself a t-shirt you can use as a dress. Something that shows cheeks if you bend over."

Emily grins real big and slaps softly at Steve again. "You are such a perv!" she laughs. "Sexy to the core! I love you!"

Em's startled look is priceless as she quickly covers her mouth with both hands after catching herself saying the 'L' phrase.

"Em?" as an equally startled Jackson stares at her. "We've talked about this."

Steve lets out a deep sigh. "Swinger rule #2. It's okay. You know Cyan and I understand. Way too soon for the real thing, you two, so don't let her little slip of the tongue get to either of you. I'll gladly accept 'I like you a lot', though."

The young couple looks at each other with evident relief, and then they chuckle.

"You know what she means, Steve. Thank you."

"Comes with experience, guys. Let's get 'er done. Don't forget we have to check-in and get dinner. I'll take care of the dog stuff, you two get things for you. We'll meet up front by the self-checks."

The rendezvous at the front had Steve's cart stacked full of the dog crate, a bag of high-end puppy food -- no "Ol' Roy" for a purebred! -- a box of treats, puppy pads, and a small food dish. Poop bags, too, of course! To Steve's relief and comfort, it turns out the Fosters are really good folk, frankly. Not much in their cart. There are toothbrushes and toothpaste, razors and shaving cream, other personal hygiene items, that t-shirt Steve suggested, and a pair of shorts for Jackson.

Plus a couple of makeup items. Steve is impressed. That's sweet. Emily wants to look her best for him.

Steve comments, "Thank you, guys. Almost anybody else might have used the situation to take advantage of us."

"Em and I talked about it, Steve," Jackson replies. "We want to keep seeing you guys. You hit all the right notes. Cyan is beautiful, and even though it was a quickie in the car, we were into each other. Em and I are looking forward to bedtime tonight."

"We are, too. Come on, let's check out and get the evening going."

After running the checkout gauntlet, everything is bagged and they cart it all to the car.

"Is there room?" Jax expresses doubts.

"Cyan? You have the dog?" as Steve opens the rear hatch.

"Got 'im!" is the confirmation from the front seat.

"Here. Let me rearrange our stuff. We sort of threw everything in."

In short order, all the luggage is shuffled around and there's even space for the puppy carrier. They load up, Steve shuts the hatch, and he, Em and Jax pile in. They head off for the hotel to freshen up.

Emily reaches over the seat back to touch Cyan. "You guys. Really. You have no idea how relieved Jax and I are that we found you two. Things could have gone so wrong. And thank you for everything you're doing for us. Thank you a whole lot."

Steve responds, "Oh, no big deal. The pleasure of your company is wonderful. Thank you for trusting us. And you don't have to worry about big surprises tonight, either. We've already covered all of my and Cyan's kinks. You guys have anything you... uh... might want to share before we're all naked at the same time in the same room? Stuff we shouldn't talk about in the restaurant?"

"Jax? Should I tell 'em?"

"Go ahead. I don't think it'll shock 'em. You're bi, anyway."

"Jackson likes to suck cock if the feeling is right. Usually when I'm doing the lady of a couple."

"Mmmm," Steve responds. "Guy on guy hasn't really been my thing. I'll keep an open mind especially because the two of you are so good with us, but don't be surprised if I say 'no'. Okay?"

"Sounds reasonable," Jackson confirms. "We'll play it by ear."

"Hmm. Haven't had much luck with that."

"What?" Emily is puzzled by Steve's remark.

Steve grins and glances over to see Cyan rolling her eyes. She knows what's coming.

"Playing by ear. Always bang my head into the piano when I try that."

"Oh gawd you are just so bad!" Emily laughs. "Are we even going to make it out of the hotel room?"

"Yeah, we will," Cyan interjects. "But it doesn't mean we won't mess with each other while we're cleaning up."

Steve slows the SUV to make the turn into the hotel lot, pulling into the registration portico. He returns to the car to report that the room is on the backside of the building, facing the tracks, and on the second floor. This is a newer hotel, so the rooms are off of an inside hallway. Winters can be a little harsh in this area of the country, so it makes sense.

"Trains again!" Emily snickers.

"Hard to avoid," Steve replies with a shoulder shrug. "They were here first. Everything was built up around the railroad."

The foursome gathers their things from the back of the SUV to cart up to the room. About the only item they leave in the car is the cooler. "We'll restock and ice that up in the morning," Steve says.

Cyan is surveying the room after having set down her burden. Glancing into the bathroom, she announces, "Nice shower! Room for two. You guys go first. You'll feel a lot better."

"You guys just want to see us naked!" Emily teases.

"We do!" Steve chuckles. "You'll get your chance when it's our turn. Unless..."

"Unless what, Steve?" Em grins. Big grin. "Take your clothes off, buster. It's you and me first."

Cyan and Jackson laugh at Steve and Em. They're stripping off, too. They broke their cherry in the car, so they've already had their big reveal. Steve's the only one left at this point.

"Not bad for an old guy," Em teases Steve as he steps out of his briefs. "Go start the shower," she chuckles.

He shakes his head at her with a pleased and amused smile as he steps into the bathroom and reaches in for the controls.

"Here we go," Steve announces. "You get in first."

"Thank you," as she climbs into the shower. Steve's close behind and slides the door shut.

"We wash each other, Steve. You okay with that? No washcloth. Soap-up your hands."

"Oh, I can be with that program," he smiles in reply. "So erotic. You have a great body, Em. You were a real treat to watch earlier today."

"Thanks. It was a lot of fun. Never done the public exhibition thing before."

"Oh? That's surprising. You were a natural. You didn't try to cover up your naughty bits. Not even a flinch. It's usually a reflex with first-timers. We'll do more tomorrow."

"I just followed your wife's lead. I loved the reaction of that first train crew. Gawd, that feels good. You know how to touch a lady."

"You're nice to touch. I love a slender, balanced figure like yours. Like Cyan's."

"Don't think I didn't notice. Oooo! Gawd!" She gasps and giggles.

Steve's soapy hand is fondling her labia and he's tweaked her clit. His other hand is cupping and lightly squeezing a breast.

"I'll do your legs and butt now, cutie. All of you."

"Oh, I sorta like where you are now," she coos. "Keep going."

"We'll save that for later. We need to get to the restaurant before they close."

"Okay. My turn."

Emily soaps-up her hands and quickly goes for Steve's package. It gets the desired reaction.

"You're evil, Em," he laughs.

"Can't blame a girl for trying."

"We gotta let Jax and Cyan shower, too."

"Okay. Let me finish soaping you and we'll rinse off."

"Deal. You feel better? We know all about it. Your skin gets crusty when you sweat in the desert."

"Yeah. It's weird. Let me grab the towels."

Emily and Steve towel off and step back into the main room.

Steve surveys the room and exclaims, "Didn't you two have enough of that in the car? Go shower! We gotta do dinner. Much later and it might have to be snacks from the convenience store."

"Animals!" Emily laughs.

"Jax? We gotta stop, apparently," Cyan moans.

Jax reluctantly dislodges himself from between Cyan's legs. His feet hit the floor and he helps Cyan up from the bed.

"Leave any hot water for us?" Jax complains.

"Cyan?" Steve scolds. "You know better than to do that on the bedspreads. They're rarely laundered."

"It was the moment," is her retort.

"We'll get enough of that later, dear. You guys go wash up."

Jackson takes Cyan by the hand, leads her into the bathroom, and restarts the shower.

"Steve?"

"Em?"

"Kiss me. We haven't done that yet. We're overdue."

"You're right."

"Amazing. Our first kiss will be in the nude. How appropriate. C'mere."

Steve steps to Emily and they embrace, followed by a very passionate kiss.

"Em?" Steve softly asks of her.

"Yes?"

"That wasn't exactly a 'friendly' kiss. We talked about that earlier."

"I know. I meant it."

"Rule #2. Too soon. Jackson."

"Yeah. But he and Cyan seem to be smitten with each other. I don't see a problem."

"How long you guys been married?"

"Three years."

"Dangerous. You guys get this deep with that other couple you mentioned?"

"Tim and Jennifer?"

"Whoever."

"Not really. We just like to play with each other."

"Let's focus on the 'play' aspect for the time being, okay?"

"Okay. But I can't ignore the feelings forever."

"Do what you can to tamp them down. I might need to have that chat with Cyan, too."

"I think they're just 'in lust', Steve. Purely a physical attraction. They'll burn out sooner or later."

"Okay. But you be careful, Em. Let's get dressed. You going to walk Solomon? There's a grassy patch out by the west exit."

"Yeah, I'll do that. Throw me the shirt."

"You're actually going to do that?"

"It was your idea!" Em giggles.

"It was. You guys probably need to do laundry, anyway. They have a laundry pair down the hall. We can do that after dinner. We'll find something to do while we're waiting for it."

Emily laughs. "Yeah. Each other." She sticks her tongue out at Steve.

Steve grins as he puts on fresh pants.

=====

Our foursome is pulled together enough to venture down the street to a Mexican restaurant Steve spotted on the way in. Something different on this trip, he hoped.

As they pull into their parking lot, Steve complains, "Crap. They're closed. I knew we were cutting it close. Yelp listing said they were open 'til nine. Denny's okay with you guys? They're across from the Flying J just east of the hotel."

"Gosh, Steve," Jax replies. "Anything is fine. We're sort of at your mercy here."

"Don't feel that way, Jackson. We're in this together."

Steve is getting doe eyes from Emily. He's not exactly discouraging her affections with stuff like this.

"Probably for the better, guys," Cyan comments. "Steven likes his margaritas."

"I only have one, dear! Always!"

"Just givin' you grief, sweetheart," she chuckles. "But really. Does a 'fishbowl' count as 'one'?"

Jax and Em are laughing at this apparently regular spousal repartée.

Maneuvering around to get to the Denny's takes a little bit of effort since it's close to the freeway on-ramps and the median dividers block easy left turns. But Steve deftly pilots the big boat of an SUV around the provided U-turn pockets and pulls in to park. Everybody jumps out.

"Steven!" Cyan laughs. "That's your fault!"

"What did I do now?"

"Em just flashed pussy getting out of the car!"

Everybody laughs at the apparently unintentional display of private parts.

"Look over there," Jackson chuckles. "Those two guys have big grins for some reason."

More laughter.

"Oh, look! A dandelion! I love dandelion flowers!" as Emily bends over to pick it out of the lawn next to the sidewalk.

She's drawing wolf whistles from the guys across the parking lot.

"(Gawd you're so bad,)" Steve whispers to Em.

"(You were the one who created this monster, dearie,)" she chuckles back.

"(Just be careful in the restaurant.)"

"(I will. Don't want us to be tossed out. The McD's wore off hours ago.)"