Barstow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, Cyan is beautiful, alright."

"Thank you. So is Emily."

"Oh. There you go, Steve. On the bridge and over the tracks. They're waving, and here comes the train."

The engineer has a sense of play, apparently. "Shave and a haircut" on the horn as they pass under. Perfectly in keeping with the earlier theme. Cyan motions to Emily for them to continue their walk.

Uh oh. Pickup truck from the east rounding the curve. The girls don't even flinch, continuing their not-too-brisk hike down the road as if there's nothing unusual about their being naked in the middle of relative nowhere, just enjoying a pleasant walk in nature.

They wave to the young man driving, and he slows to a stop and rolls down his window.

"You girls okay?"

"Yep," answers Cyan. "Just enjoying the sun and warm breeze."

"Are your guys back there in the SUV?"

"Uh huh."

"Okay. You do realize this is a toll road, don't you?"

"Oh. Didn't know that. As you can see, we don't have anything on us to pay you with."

"Yes you do. Are they taking a video of you guys out here like that?"

"Yes. Why?"

He gets out of the cab. He's naked below the waist, and has a pretty good erection going.

"'Cause I'm the toll collector. See that rifle in the cab there? They're going to get a real good look at my collecting the toll."

"Bring it on, farm boy," Cyan gloats. "I take strange cocks as a hobby. So does she. And the guys will get a kick out of watching you fuck us."

"Wait a minute. You guys want to be raped?"

"Not exactly. It's not a rape when we give you permission."

"Wellll sheeeet. Never run into girls like you. You're awfully pretty, too."

He's limp.

"You do this often?"

"Ma'am? No. I just saw you girls all naked like this and thought you were askin' for it."

"Well, don't start. You seem like a nice guy with maybe a little issue with impulse control."

"Yeah. That's what my last girl said."

"Listen to her... uh..."

"Jeff."

"Okay, Jeff. You're not in trouble with us or anything like that. We know guys, and apparently you are feeling a little bad since your breakup. It didn't go well, did it?"

"How do you know about that?"

"Like I said, we know what makes guys tick. You goin' to town?"

"Yeah. Late lunch."

"Snow Cap?"

"Yeah."

"Just had some. You okay now?"

"I s'pose. Damn. You guys are great."

"We're not all out here to break your heart, Jeff. You promise to be good? Do you promise to respect the ladies? We like it a whole bunch better when you do."

"Yes, ma'am."

"We need to get our exercise. You have a good one. Get those pants back on!"

He stares at the ground and chuckles to himself, returning to his truck. He wiggles around in the cab putting his pants back on, waves to the girls, and continues on his way into town. He even waves at Steve and Jax as he passes.

"Cyan? Wow. Un fucking believable."

"Comes with knowing men, sweetheart. Some you can sorta fix, like Jeff. That girl must've really hurt 'im."

"Kiss me, Cyan." They buss. Nice one, too.

"Cyan? Why didn't the guys try to rescue us?"

"Steve knows me, of course. He could tell by my body language that I had the situation under control. It's a good thing they didn't, of course. Could've changed the whole outcome."

Steve and Jackson catch up to the girls in the SUV. He lowers the passenger-side windows.

"What just happened, sweetheart? It really looked like I needed to let you handle it, and you evidently did fine. More than fine. Climb in, you two, I think we're done."

Cyan reaches for the front door, Emily for the back with Jackson and Solomon. With everybody back in, Steve continues down the old road and in this case a merge into the Interstate.

"We almost got raped, Steven," Emily blurts. "Cyan saved us."

"She's shaking, Steve," Jackson informs as he hugs her close.

Steve responds, "One of the risks with this I was telling you about a few minutes ago. A cool head works wonders when things seem to be going awry. You're going to be okay, Emily. We're here for you. We could see what was happening, Cyan. How'd you deal with it?"

"He was not aggressive with his approach and I got the distinct impression he was unsure of himself. When he got out of his truck half-naked I kicked it into high gear. It was feeling like it was a 'revenge against all women' thing. That we were out there naked and by default 'asking for it' triggered 'im. Letting him know that we were sluts and wanted it burst his bubble. He couldn't process it given his apparent state of mind."

"She nailed it, Steve." Emily has calmed down. "She figured out he had a recent breakup and wasn't handling it well. She turned his good-natured side in on himself and at that point we were safe. He was calling her 'ma'am' towards the end. Fucking amazing."

"That's one of many reasons I am so proud of Cyan, Emily. Beautiful and sexy beyond belief, and her ability to read situations like that always impresses me. Thank you, sweetheart, for saving Emily. And yourself, and us."

Cyan scoots over and gives Steve a big side hug.

"Okay, all," Steve announces. "I-40 is in two miles. Time to put your clothes on. Next stop is the hotel, a little less than an hour away. Em? You going to be okay? This doesn't have to be playtime tonight if you don't want it to be."

"I'm okay, Steven. Jax and I have had our own near misses with bad actors and we haven't let that interfere when there's been fun in the offing. Jeff wasn't a bad guy or anything like that, just troubled, and Cyan did a masterful job defusing the situation. I'm chill, sweetie. Anything we want to do tonight is fine by me. I dunno... truthfully? Havin' the hankerin' for a little strange. Knowing that you guys have our backs is freeing."

Jackson asks, "Seriously? We haven't played like that in months."

"Seriously, Jax. These guys are doing a real good job bringing out the fun in me, and on top of that, making it safe to play hard. I'm just feelin' it, Jax."

Steve responds, "Thank you for that, Em. We had a busy day, so I don't know about you, but I would prefer a quiet evening, maybe a nice sit-down dinner. You okay with taking your chances with the hot tub scene after midnight? We've had good but varying luck there, like the orgy Cyan told you about."

"Sounds good."

=====

"Can you guys take care of unloading? I need to walk Sol," Emily informs the group.

The foursome is arrived at the hotel and Steve has checked in. Given his frequent guest status they automatically upgraded the suite when he informed the front desk they would have another couple staying with them this time, adding a second king. There was no need to explain to them they would be in the same bed. Everybody has a key for their stay.

"This is a nice place," says Jackson. "But you told us it would be. A lot nicer than Kingman."

Steve replies, "Yes. Flagstaff is a much larger city, obviously, and is much more upscale in general. The college, Grand Canyon access, and area skiing are destinations. It's a resort town, really. There's a downside to the popularity, though."

"What's that?"

"We have to be a little more civilized. No running through the hallways nude."

"Don't tell me that, Steve, tell Em!"

Steve and Jax laugh. Cyan smiles and shakes her head.

Emily and Solomon have finally made it up to the room. It took longer than expected.

"Sorry, guys. Everybody had to pet the cute puppy."

"Get used to it, Em," Cyan advises. "Dalmatians are rare these days, and even grown-up they attract a lot of attention. The demand after each 101 movie burned out the breed, especially after a bunch of amateur breeders messed with the bloodlines. But they're still personable, fun and absolutely adorable. Sort of like you, my dear."

Emily blushes.

"Guys, I've made reservations at Lumberyard Brewing for 6:30. It's a nice brewpub downtown, next to the tracks.

Emily's blush morphs into a big, evil grin that lights up the room.

"NO! Don't even think about it, Emily! Coincidence!"

Everybody laughs.

"Em?" Jackson interrupts. "Steve did say we need to be on our best behavior here. Too many people around. A little slip, intentional or not, could cause trouble. You're going to have to wear jeans for dinner. At least they're clean."

"No ice machine?" Em pouts.

"Not even the ice machine," Steve confirms. "Hot tub late, maybe yes. Anywhere else, nuh uh."

"Okay. Just for that I'm gonna wear my new cannabis t-shirt."

"Suit yourself, Em. Just no exposed naughty bits. You, too, dear."

"Awww. I'm crushed," Cyan teases.

Steve rolls his eyes.

"Looks like we leave to eat in about an hour and a half. I need to freshen up. Em? Join me?"

"Like you have to ask, Steven?"

Steve starts the shower and offers it to his lover. He steps in behind her and they embrace under the warm spray.

"All this playtime you made possible today, yet this is the first chance I've had to really touch you, to feel you, to be with you."

"It's the way it works with exhibition play, Em. It's exhilarating and erotic, but it lacks intimacy."

"So let's be intimate."

=====

Of course Em and Steve had to coax Jackson and Cyan out of their sex when they finished their long shower catching up on their own physical need of each other. "Forty-five minutes, guys!" he scolded.

After getting dressed having pushed their other halves into the bathroom, Steve suggests they use the moment to walk Solomon.

"Good idea," Emily replies, gathering the leash and letting Sol out of his crate, interrupting his quiet nap. Puppies nap a lot.

After running the gauntlet of adoration of the impossibly cute spotted puppy in the lobby, Steve and Emily have made it out to the hotel's pet relief area. They have Solomon on a lightly-handled leash for his comfort.

"Em, I'm really worried about tomorrow for you. Really worried. Now I've made it a point to not eavesdrop on your calls with your folks, but just reading your face and posture tells me it's not anywhere close to being resolved with them."

"It's not. I'm going to try one more time in the morning, and then we're going to show up on their doorstep anyway. Jax is spoiling for a fight, too. Before we considered getting married, he did a lot of online research about the faith I was raised in. He, honestly, was shocked once he made it beyond the propaganda to independent sources. He hates their religion, especially after discovering how the doctrine dictated I was to be what they euphemistically call "disfellowshipped" if we were married. Never mind our open sex activities. Their pinheads would explode on that."

"Okay, sweetheart. I may kid around a little about 'Plan B', but I know in my soul that's where we're headed. I personally want to avoid the confrontation. However, Cyan and I are with you and Jax all the way whether it's reconciliation and acceptance, or your getting the last word in a final severing of ties with your birth parents. Gosh, Em. This crushes my heart."

"Thank you, Steven. Rest assured I'm steeling myself to the inevitable."

They embrace and share a light kiss.

"Oh, that's good," Em notices. "He's pooping for us. You have the pickup bag?"

"Right here. Let me get it. Good solid poop, too. I was afraid that hamburger you fed him in Barstow yesterday was going to result in diarrhea."

"Thank you for loving dogs, too, Steve. You're a prince, you know."

"Gee, Em. Thanks."

"You think the guys are washed and dressed? It's about time."

"Washed up, probably. Whether they're dressed much less not knocking boots remains to be seen!"

Emily laughs, "Let's get up there and find out. C'mon, Solomon!"

Steve lets the three of them into the room to be met with, "You guys ready?" from Cyan.

Steve and Em laugh.

"What's so funny?" Jackson frowns.

"Oh, nuthin'," Emily grins.

"Steven!" Cyan scolds, "You two were expecting Jax and I would still... uh... be doing it after you got back from walking Sol!"

"Caught ya'!"

Everybody laughs. Steve gives Cyan a light peck, Em and Jax hug and share a nice lovers' kiss.

"In the box, cutie pie! You done good!" as Emily gently pushes the puppy into his secure place. He circles around and rests his puppy head on the padding, his brown eyes looking up seeking and finding loving approval.

Steve mentions, "I neglected to ask earlier, Em. You decided against that t-shirt tonight."

"Didn't seem right for our dinner date, Steve. This is sort of a moment for us, I feel. We seem to have become a couple-couple."

"A 'fourple'. Didn't you guys talk about 'threeples' and 'fourples' in your swinger group?"

"Really? It's a thing?"

"Yeah. When two devoted couples join the way we have into a romantic foursome, it's a fun shorthand to describe the relationship."

"Okay. I can deal with that. Oh. The time. We gotta go, right?"

"Yes. Let's load up and get out of here. Hopefully it's late enough to miss the worst of the traffic. A couple of the intersections between here and there tend to back up."

Traffic wasn't too bad and they made it to the restaurant about five minutes later than their reservation time. Well within expectations.

"Nice!" Jackson exclaims as they walk in.

Steve answers, "It is, Jax. A little upscale, but not obnoxious about it. Fits the genre."

Steve steps up to the stand addressing the host, "Albertson for four."

"Very good, Mr. Albertson. Your table is ready."

"We sort of lucked out, guys," Steve tells the group. "Even with a reservation this place can have quite a wait. Fridays and Saturdays are impossible."

The host has seated the party, distributed the menus, and taken their drink requests. Steve chose one of their lighter, sweeter lagers. It's a brewpub, after all. Em followed his lead, Jax went for an IPA. Cyan? Well, her tonic and lime will suffice. She rarely drinks.

"Anything, guys. Seriously. Jax, if you've been craving a good 'surf and turf', there it is on page three."

"Gawd, Steve!" Jackson laughs. "Way too heavy! We're figuring on playing tonight, right? Need to keep that in mind."

Steve chuckles to himself as the girls grin at him for his silliness.

The foursome did their best to keep conversation light during their dinner, sharing pleasant recollections and laughs in review of the day's antics. Steve and Emily shared concerned glances about what was discussed while walking the puppy. The restaurant complex is in an old lumberyard, hence the name, and right up next to the busy railroad tracks. Conversation was interrupted with each passing train, eliciting chuckles and giggles from our four lovers.

They did touch on the almost-rape. Emily reached across the table to hold hands with Cyan, again expressing her appreciation of Cyan's wisdom and experience in quickly quenching the heat out of that unfortunate situation. Steve complemented her on the likelihood that in the brief encounter she made a better man out of Jeff in the reassurance that sexy and available women aren't "all out to get 'im".

Steve offers a round of dessert drinks to cap the evening out, something the younger couple wasn't familiar with.

"Try a Grasshopper. It's a liquid Peppermint Pattie," he suggests to Emily. Cyan actually goes for an Irish cream with half-and-half. Steve inquires about a dessert wine, and is rewarded with a syrah from a familiar winery. Jax follows Steve's lead.

The four lean on each other out of love on the way to the car, the ladies alternating with their men. It was a good evening out.

"What now?" Emily inquires as they get into the SUV.

"My suggestion?" Steve responds. "Get out of these clothes and cuddle for a while. Let dinner settle and save our energy for any hot tub action. I'll see if I can't get today's videos to play on the TV and we can laugh at ourselves."

"You laughing at us, Steve!" Cyan oh-so-accurately reminds him. "You were always behind the camera!"

"Oops."

The three laugh at him.

The drive back to the hotel is quick and easy. They let themselves into the room, set their stuff down, and pile their clothes on the dresser.

"Oh. We need to walk Solomon," Emily notes.

"I'll do it," Jax volunteers. He recovers his shirt, shorts and sandals.

The girls close in on Steve in a naked sandwich and they lightly doze. Jackson returns with the puppy and joins them on the bed.

=====

The witching hour arrives. Steve yawns and opens his eyes to the clock on the nightstand and sees that it's ten after midnight. He pushes a little on Emily to get her to move over so he can get up and off the bed, jostling the others awake.

"That time already?" Cyan gripes.

"Yep," Steve replies. "We still gonna do this?"

"I'd like to," Em answers.

"May as well. We're here, aren't we?" Jax agrees. "If we're figurin' on naked, what do we wear going down there?"

Steve suggests, "Girls do long tees, guys wear shorts. Okay?"

"Sounds good," Cyan confirms. "Let me put my hair up and we'll go. Towels are down there, right?"

"Right."

The foursome quietly leaves the room and heads toward the stairwell close to the pool area. No need to announce to everybody with the elevator bell that they're prowling around at this hour.

Jackson has his key handy and swipes it for the pool area access. To their relief they find the hot tub bubbling away and two couples already seated and enjoying the water action. The foam on top is obscuring whether they are nude or not.

Steve says "hello" to the couple closest to the steps, and asks, "We don't have suits. Would you mind..."

"Mind if you were nude?" the gentleman chuckles. "We are," as he clears away the foam in front of his partner for the reveal. "Please join us. I'm John, this is Debbie."

"Sandy."

"Rob."

"Steve. This is Emily, Jackson and Cyan."

Sandy suddenly realizes, "Oh! You're the folks with the puppy! Absolutely adorable. What's his name?"

"Solomon," Em responds.

"Well he's a major cutie. And so are you, young lady! Y'all together, I guess?"

"Yeah. You guys?"

"Uh huh. We meet here every other Wednesday for a little fun."

Emily cocks her head. "Sooooooo..."

"Yep. You bothered by that?"

Our four glance knowingly at each other and do their best to keep from laughing. It's not working. They settle into the soup, finding seats across from the other couples.

Sandy chuckles, "I'm guessing from that reaction you play, too. Admit it. You guys came down here to cruise for fucks, didn't you?"

Emily bites her upper lip trying not to laugh out loud.

"Ha! Good deal. Rob? Show 'em."

Sandy's apparent partner stands up to display his johnson. It hangs halfway down his thigh. Debbie smacks her lips as she stares at it. Cyan is grinning. A lot.

Sandy warns 'em, "That's soft. Add another two when he gets hard."

For a moment, Em looks like she doesn't know what to think, but then she makes eye contact with Jax, with a knowing grin.

"How far do you guys swap?" Jackson asks. Boy-girl only? Girl-girl? Guys?"

"Well go right ahead young man. He appreciates a good suck. Steve?"

"Thanks, but I'll pass," Steve smiles with his answer. "I keep it straight. The others play with whomever will take 'em."

Debbie's enthused. "Okay! You guys certainly sound like you know what you're doing. How about me? Suck or fuck?"

"Fuck."

"Doesn't work in the water. Here," as she climbs out enough to lean on the side, and turns around for Steve to enter her from behind. He reaches for her tits. A little more than he likes, but they're fun to play with anyway. Turns out she likes her nipples pinched.

Emily is hanging on John and playing with his package. Cyan and Sandy are feeling each other up.