Barstow - Another Road Trip! Pt. 03

Story Info
Sexy adventures at a swinger hotel. Nude beach teasing.
15.2k words
4.83
3.4k
3
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 09/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPixel
MrPixel
143 Followers

We last left our loving couples, Steve and Cyan Albertson, and Jackson and Emily Foster, taking a short stroll to hopefully fetch breakfast at Margaritaville with two new friends, Terrie and Patricia. The large hotel with the famous name is next door to where they had spent the night, Rooftop Resort, a small boutique hotel -- if you want to call an all-nude-all-the-time swingers' paradise "boutique". The six of them are recovering from an especially randy all-night romp, having also recruited another hotel guest, Aaron, to join the fun.

Steve and Emily are clinging to each other, having just made the realization in their afterglow that the foursome has experienced a realignment in their primary affections, their spouses also evidently finding the same with each other. But not to worry, the foundation of this "fourple" is unshaken no matter who shares their love with whom. It's all good.

"Guys?" Steven announces to their other half as they walk toward the front doors at Margaritaville. "I'm taking a day off from driving. I booked another night at Rooftop for us. Hang on a sec."

Steve steps away from the group to the front desk to ask about which restaurant there serves breakfast. He returns wearing an angry-ish frown.

"(Uh oh.)" Cyan warns the others.

"Well shit! Nothing more than that coffee kiosk over there!" motioning to a niche off of the lobby, reminiscent of an airport lobby concessionaire. "For as big as this hotel is? You've got to be kidding!"

"What?" Jackson is taken aback. "Do they not believe in breakfast here?"

"Apparently not. Closest is Georgio's Bakery three short blocks south and across the highway, and Ocean Alley, a block south and down Indiana Street, on the beach. She did say that Ocean Alley had a better breakfast menu."

"Well then decision's been made! Let's go there!" Em goads.

Steve gathers himself up in his huff and presses on, leading the sextet back out to the sidewalk.

Cyan continues where they left off. "No beach time today?" she asks.

"Well, no nude beach, if that's what you're asking. You can sun on the roof by the pool."

"That's perfectly fine with me. No sand in places I don't want there to be sand! Em? Jax?"

"I'm okay with that!" Emily concurs. "Ouch!"

"I'll deal with it, I guess," Jackson fakes a moan. "I was really looking forward to being surrounded by naked young women everywhere."

Both Cyan and Emily slap at him and laugh.

"You're so bad!" Em scolds.

"Oh, I'm fine with it. I was getting a bit road weary, too. Steve and I can finally take a break and work on our sunburns."

"How's yours doing, dear?" Cyan asks Steve.

"Not bad. Em put moisturizer on it last night just in case, but I never really felt it. Just a little red, that's all."

Terrie asks, "You guys get too much beach time yesterday?"

"Cyan and I didn't, obviously," Em answers, "but Steve barely had a base and washed off his sunscreen when we took our dip in the waves."

"Was that before or after?" Trish teases.

"Before or after what?" Cyan pushes back.

"Oh, I dunno," Trish continues to tease. "I overheard pillow talk about three guys."

"They were college kids," Steve smirks.

"Yeah," Terrie chuckles. "Naked college kids with hard cocks. We know that particular drill!"

"Drill? No pun, right?" Jax snickers.

"I thought Steve and Em were the resident jokesters!" Trish laughs.

"Oh, I get mine in, too. Yeah, they were still kids. 'After', to answer your question."

"With good reason!" Cyan complains. "Had to wash the jizz off. Five guys!"

Em shakes her head, "Especially the one who didn't make it 'in'. Spunk everywhere."

"Overconfident pricks who didn't have a clue," Steve smirks. "We had to show 'em how it was done, and they still didn't get it."

"But you screwed 'em anyway?" Terrie asks.

Em shrugs her shoulders, "Well you were the one that said it -- naked young guys with hard cocks. Why would we turn that down? Duh! The thirty seconds' worth of fuck was disappointing, though."

"No shit!" Cyan grumbles.

Jax smirks, "And they didn't even hang around to say 'goodbye' or 'thank you' or 'that was fun'."

"Well... that was sort of my fault," Steve muses, with a sly grin.

"How's that?" Trish wonders.

"They were itchin' to leave anyway once they got off, so I hinted that we were quite a distance from where they left their clothes and couldn't be certain that everything was where they left it. 'My keys!' one shouted, and they were gone in a flash."

"You're awful!" Terrie laughs.

"Yes I am!"

"Who went first?"

"Us!" Jackson shakes his head. "As cocky as they thought they were, they balked when the reality struck. We had to show 'em how it was done. They got sloppy seconds."

"Cruel!" Trish laughs.

"Oh yes it was!" Steve chuckles. "One plowed right in, though. Right, Cy?"

Cyan giggles.

"The other was reluctant, but the other two badgered 'im into doing Em."

"Yeah," Em smirks. "And over in an instant."

"Well, I can't really blame 'im," Cyan defends. "The four of us had the tease dialed to 'max'. They were so edged!"

Jax chuckles, "And of course there's the one that didn't quite make it."

Trish and Terrie are suppressing laughs, shaking their head at the ridiculous baudiness their new friends are recalling from their adventures the day before. Now seated for breakfast, the foursome is glancing to each other in their sense of naughty accomplishment, all grins and snickers over what they foisted upon the hapless boys.

"So you guys are doing another night at Rooftop," Trish sort of asks, accusingly, mostly. "Don't you ever take a break?"

"Why should we?" Em answers.

"Oh, I dunno. Wear and tear, maybe?"

"Seems to not be an issue most of the time."

Steve coughs, "Ahem... (Deion)... ahem!"

"(Well, yeah,)" Em mumbles.

"Deion?" Terrie inquires.

Steve glares at Emily, "Exceeded Em's size-queen limits."

"I am NOT a size queen, Steven!"

"Need I name names?"

Em mumbles again, "(No.)"

"I love you anyway," as he smiles and places his arm around her. "You don't turn 'em down, that's for sure."

Em pouts, the others mildly chuckle. Steve leans over to kiss Em, who feigns pulling away from the kiss and then leans back in to give her lover a big one.

Terrie muses, "For being so randy, you guys sure are sweet with each other."

"Looking forward to growing old together," Jax admits.

Trish's eyes widen, "I don't reckon you're planning on children, are you?"

"We haven't talked about that directly," Cyan answers. "I had my tubes tied before Steve and I met. I told him that on our first date, and it was clear he was fine with it. He was the oldest of a big family and had his fill of child-rearing."

"Em? Jax?" Steve poses. "We never truly addressed this."

"We never have, sweetie," Emily answers. "You know I had a rough childhood, and considering where Jax and I are with my parents..."

"Oh God. No shit! No f'in' way are they grandparent material, even if you did patch things up. Your plans?"

"After we're on the insurance at Amalgamated, I'm going to get my tubes tied just like Cy did. The IUD is doing fine, but I need to do something permanent and not worry it."

"What about you, Jax?" Trish asks.

"These guys are my family. I have nobody else. That's my plan."

Emily, Steve, Cyan and Jackson reach for each others' hands. Steve and Emily are tearing up; Cy and Jax are looking into each others' eyes trying hard not to.

Terrie blurts, "Oh gosh. We didn't mean to upset you guys. But this sure explains a lot."

"I guess it does," Steve softly affirms.

The server approaches their table with a tray full of breakfast and sets up the service stand to distribute the plates. Well timed, given that the silence after the intensely personal revelations was about to get awkward.

=====

"Good luck with Eddie." Jax expresses his wishes for Trish on their parting kiss and hug in the hotel lobby.

"I dunno, Jax. Just these few hours together with you guys have opened my eyes to a lot of stuff. I don't know for sure if I can drag him along. He's sort of a conventional guy."

"Good luck, anyway," as he smiles and shares another kiss with her.

"Terrie?" Steve is in embrace with their other new friend. "You need to come clean about Rooftop with Quinn. If he is willingly putting up with your girls' nights out and is on board with your extracurricular stuff, you're ninety percent there."

"Yeah, you're right. He's seeing someone on the side, too."

"Then tell him foursomes can work. You've seen it for yourself."

"No shit. You guys. Gawd. Have a good rest of the trip, Steven." Terrie and Steve share a long, tonguing kiss. "Yeah," she gasps. "That's something to remember you by!"

More hugs and kisses are exchanged, the elevator opens, and the fourple send Terrie and Patricia off to resume their everyday lives.

Steve glances over to the check-in desk, catching a wink from Penny.

"I saw that, Steven!" Emily giggles. "What are you two up to?"

"(Shhh! It's not just tonight. Penny and I have a date at one o'clock.)"

She quietly chuckles, "(I'm not the only bad one around here, huh?")

"(I sure hope not!)"

"OUCH!!!" Em has just pinched Steve's bare butt. "(I hope that doesn't leave a mark!)"

"What's going on, guys?" Cyan jumps in.

"Nuthin'," Emily responds.

"Nuthin'," Steve confirms.

"Spill!" Jackson laughs.

Steve sighs, "Penny is going to play with us tonight."

"Oo! Cool! A spinner! Anybody else?"

"I'll ask."

"Yeah, damn tootin' he'll ask," Emily smirks. "He's fuckin' 'er on her lunch hour."

"Em!"

Cy, Jax and Em all laugh.

Cyan chuckles, "Well, if you and I can screw a random pickup at a Wendy's in Bumfuck, for crissakes, then Steve is certainly entitled to his own. Jax? What are you planning on?"

"Cruise the pool like you guys are going to do. There's a day pass crowd, right? Steve?"

"Yep. But don't wear yourselves out. We'll want to play together like we did last night."

"That was nice, Steven," Cyan muses. "Trish and Terrie were great. So was Aaron. It wasn't anything like those guys in Macon."

Em grimaces, "You can say that again. Gawd."

"I think I know the difference," Steve offers.

"What's that?"

"Those sales guys really weren't sex oriented. It was just an opportunity for randy sex dropped in their laps. Here, everyone is expecting to give and receive, and knows what they're doing, too. 'Sex-positive' is a thing."

"Upstairs? Pool? Bed with each other for a while?" Jackson inquires of the group.

"A little quiet time in bed would be nice, dear," Cyan requests.

"This is one of those moments where our big bed at home would be what we need," Emily muses.

"Yes. Seeing that we can't, I'd like you with me, Em. Jax and Cy have their own bonding to do."

"We do," Cyan confirms. "Let's go," as she tenders an appreciative kiss to Steven.

=====

"Beep tweedle beep tweedle beep buzz... beep tweedle beep tweedle beep buzz..."

Steve quickly reaches over to the nightstand to shut off his phone alarm.

"Gotta get dressed for my date, guys."

Em gives him the raspberries. "No you don't! You're being silly."

"And somehow that's news?" Jackson deadpans.

"Well, it would be nice to freshen with a quick shower. And I do have to brush my teeth and shave."

"Up and down?" Cyan chuckles.

"But of course. Don't want any crotch stubble."

They all softly laugh.

"Are you trying to impress this one? She already wants to play with us."

"No. Well, maybe yes. She's a cutie."

"Uh huh..." Em teases with a smirk.

Steve glares back at her as he steps into the bathroom. He starts the shower, assures himself it's up to temp, turns to enter... and is pushed aside by Emily, who then grabs his wrist to pull him into the stream.

"I'm not letting you go anywhere until we do this!" she demands. "I heard that!"

"Heard what, sweetie?"

"That tone of voice when you said 'cutie'. You're a little smitten with this one."

"And you would know."

"I would. I love you, Steven. We're in each other's heads, we are. Didn't I hear you use a new word the other day? 'Compersive', right? Given the context, it was about you and Jax taking loving satisfaction in our doing that kid in Waycross."

"Right."

"My and Cy's turn. Hold me tight. I want Penny to feel our love for you through you."

"It's always with me, Emily. But thank you."

"You're hard. Is that because I'm here pressed against you, or are you anticipating Penny?"

"You."

"Let's fuck. I promise I'll save you for her."

"I love you, Em."

"I know."

They get a little lost in their standing coitus, both closing their eyes into the sensations of their closeness, only to be interrupted by an urgent Jackson, "Steve?! It's five 'til!"

"Gotta run, sweetie."

"Shave and brush?"

"Yeah."

"Okay. You finish, and we'll make sure you stay hard for the ride down. I'll go with."

"You have some sort of evil in mind, I take it."

"Not evil, Steven. Making a couple of points for her to appreciate. You'll see."

Done with his toilette, he heads toward the door with, "See you guys in a little bit. Em's going to escort me."

She chuckles with a big grin, "To give away the bride."

"Em!"

Cy and Jax laugh as Emily drags Steve out of their room.

"You have something up your sleeve, Em."

"I do."

The elevator doors open and they step in. She presses "Lobby".

Em tells him, "Let's stand here right next to the door, lover. Fuck me. I know Penny will be watching the elevator for you. I want her to see that I am breaking our lovemaking to willingly offer you to her for the same."

"You were serious about presenting the bride."

"Impressions, sweetie. It will enhance her desire."

The doors open, Steve and Emily are indeed joined. Still behind her desk, Penny's shocked expression quickly morphs into a big smile as Emily pulls off of her true love. Em smiles to Penny, mouthing, "Love him," as the elevator doors close behind him.

Steve steps toward Penny's station with his refreshed erection on display.

"For me?" she giggles. "You guys are nuts. Sexy, romantic nuts, but nuts nonetheless. She presented you to me, didn't she? This isn't just a fuck, is it?"

"She did, and it's not. While we're no strangers to randy sex for sex's sake, in certain situations we will present our lovers to others to share in our love."

"Don't see that much romance around here. It's mostly about stickin' it in somebody or having somebody stick it in you."

"Your office?"

"Only because I'd like to avoid sending the message that I'm available during working hours. This way."

"But you're naked now just like everybody else. Why not last night?"

"Last night? I usually get dressed for check-in hours. Sets the tone. Here. On your back."

She directs Steve to the couch, and he stretches out to receive Penny. She climbs on, and after a couple of tentative strokes to spread her moisture, she goes for full insertion and holds it there, gently lowering herself to Steve's chest. She reaches up for a kiss.

"You obviously enjoy being a spinner."

"Being small has benefits with this. Both men and women enjoy my light weight as an intimate blanket."

"You saved me from asking the question."

"That I'm bi?"

"Yeah. What do you think about the ladies?"

"Awesome. I want them, too."

"Ah. Explains why you were so eager to say 'yes' about tonight. So. You favor girls, or guys?"

"Mostly girls, but that's because too many guys don't know how to savor a lady. You're different, but I bet you know that."

"I do. Sometimes it's a liability."

"How's that?"

"When she just wants a quickie for the score. Some of the ladies we encounter are going for the bedpost notch."

"Whatever floats their boat, I guess."

"Speaking of the girls, I promised them I'd ask you about guy help for tonight. They're mostly about the guys, but at least from my point of view they are both fantastic with women."

"We have a couple of Wednesday night regulars I might suggest for them. They're gym friends, around thirty. Both easy on the eyes. Nicely hung."

"They're not body-builders, are they?"

"No. They do the gym just to keep in reasonable shape. Slender, actually."

"Cyan really likes sleek. Well, so does Em."

"Yeah. Obviously. Jackson."

"You done them?"

"No. I avoid doing local clients. Sets precedence I don't want. We'll see how it goes tonight. You gonna cum in me?"

"If that's okay. No hurry. Honestly, I would like a little more of this comfort."

"You are something else. Yes, I want to feel your throbbing warmth. I have to keep an eye on the clock, though."

"I understand. Just a few more minutes, and then we'll go for the gold. What gets you there?"

"Clit. Finger, cock or tongue, it doesn't matter. Edge me that way, and we'll go for mutual when I stick you back in."

"Excellent plan."

She chuckles.

=====

Not knowing what to expect, Steve has returned to their room and very gently opens the door. He finds Emily on a bed, in cowgirl on a guy he hasn't met just yet. Emily immediately brightens and has a huge smile for her Steven.

"Hi, sweetie! How'd it go? This here is Danny. Dan? This is my dearest lover and spouse, Steve."

"Pleasure, dude." Danny reaches out from under Em, and Steve steps to the bed to shake his hand. "Your lady here is a great screw!"

Steve chuckles, "Thank you! Why yes she is! Sweetheart? Where are Cy and Jax?"

"Still up at the pool. When we left them, Cyan was sucking some guy on a chaise, and Jax seemed to be chasing his partner around sort of everywhere. It was looking like the rowdy stuff he likes, but I'm not sure of that. How was Pe..."

"We can't broadcast that, Em," Steve interrupts.

"Oh. Later, then. Danny, how you doin' there? You about ready? I need to spend time with my guy here."

"Oh, that's cool. Reclaim?"

"No," Em answers. "Well, unless you count my reclaiming him from the cutie he just had."

"You guys are different, I'll tell you that. Doggie gets me off fastest."

"Okay! Good deal. Here!"

Emily quickly dismounts and gets into position for Dan's finale.

"Stevie?" she beckons. "Spitroast? Let's get you back up."

Steve chuckles, stepping to the edge of the bed to receive a standing suck. The double-ended intercourse has apparently motivated Danny more than he planned for, and his ejaculation into Em was quick and... oh, gosh... voluminous.

"(Oops,)" Dan mutters. "Towel."

There's quite a puddle of semen on the bedspread. Emily releases from Steve, who runs into the bathroom for a hand towel, which he then hands to Danny.

"I should've warned you," Dan says in his embarrassment. "I cum in buckets."

"No shit!" Steve shakes his head. "Definitely not the first time on these bedspreads. Don't worry it. I'll let housekeeping know."

Emily jumps off the bed avoiding the mess, holding her crotch to stanch any further outflow as she dashes to the shower to rinse off and out.

Dan asks Steve, "Your lady tells me you guys are... what is it?... a 'fourple'?"

"Yeah. We normally all sleep in the same bed. Doesn't matter who gets who, we all love each other."

"You and the guy, too?"

"Sometimes. We'll fondle each other when the girls are playing."

"Fondle me?"

"Thanks for the offer, but no. That's just for him and me. I'm straight with others."

"Steve?" Emily calls from the shower. "Join me?"

"Oh. Okay. You've been summoned. I guess I need to go, anyway. Emily is great. Thank her for me."

MrPixel
MrPixel
143 Followers