Barstow - Another Road Trip! Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPixel
MrPixel
141 Followers

"Yeah, you're right. Hmm. Feels funny."

"What's that?"

"That at the moment we have the prettiest women on a famous nude beach known for pretty girls."

"We're lucky, aren't we?"

"That's what I'm told, frequently. With both of 'em! How are we doing on time?"

"Probably another half-hour and we'll reel 'em in. Huh. Steve, look at that. On the left."

"What the fuck? Border Patrol? Really odd that they're cruising this beach!"

The white and green official-looking truck slowly rolls by their spot, straddling the waterline. Strolling naked beachgoers give them wide berth.

"Fuck!" Steve starts laughing hard watching the truck pass.

"What's so funny?"

"Look closely! Read the side of the pickup bed!"

"Bo...? Oh fucking shit. It says 'Booty Patrol'!"

Jackson cracks-up just as hard as Steve did.

"Gotta give the guy credit for creativity!" Steve continues to chuckle. "Can we still see the girls?"

"Yeah."

"I wanna see their reaction when he gets that far."

"Almost there... okay... okay... yep... oh shit!"

Steve and Jax are both rolling in laughter. The girls apparently picked-up on the ruse immediately and are blocking the truck's progress, both bent over and mooning the driver.

"Looks like they're going to talk to the guy," Jackson notes.

"Yeah. Looking forward to the story. Oh, that didn't take long. He's driving off. Our ladies are really, really smart, you know. They probably called his bluff. You know how Cyan is with situations like that. Seligman, remember?"

"How could I forget!"

"Well that was fun. I'm going flip over on my back and concentrate on my tan. Balls need a touchup."

Jackson laughs, and then stretches out for his own nap in the sun.

Down the beach and apparently after putting "booty" guy in his place, the girls are in maximum tease. They've paused their stroll to chat-up the two young guys Steve and Jax noticed before the fake official truck interrupted everything.

"You ladies from around here?" one asks the obvious pickup line.

"Nope," Em answers. "Just doing the beach tourist thing. That was weird with the truck. Seen 'im before?"

"Yeah, last week," the other fellow replies. "He's a moron. Surprised he hasn't been busted yet. Anyway. You two have incredible tans," he flatters. "Those aren't from a booth. You guys naked outside all the time? Where can you do that?"

"Home. We have a backyard with a tall fence."

"You live together?" the first one asks.

"Yes. With our husbands."

"Shit. You're married."

"But that doesn't stop us," Cyan teases hard.

"So you...?"

Em doubles down, "Fuck others? All the time."

"What about your guys?"

"They play around, too."

One guy says to the other, "Gotta be swingers."

"On the nose, gentlemen," Cy chuckles. "Oh. You don't have towels with you. You're supposed to hide those erections, aren't you?"

Em just lays it on thick, "I guess you wanna fuck us, right?"

"Yeah!" the first one says. "You staying somewhere close?"

"Sorta. Hollywood. Rooftop. You're welcome to visit."

Second guy tells the first in a dejected tone, "Expensive. You can't get in for free."

"Well, think about it," Cy continues to tease hard. "Tonight's our last night in the area. You both have nice cocks. We'll be happy to fuck you provided you show up. Em?"

"Right! Guys, been a pleasure. We're going to finish our walk. Cover those hards!"

And off they go.

Hopefully out of hearing distance, "Ohmyfuckinggawd, Cy! That was so cruel!"

Cyan softly laughs, "Sure was! But I dunno, Em. I'd do 'em. Nice trim bodies, and both were uncut and big enough for some decent fun. It was really cute when that one guy's head popped out of his foreskin. I kinda wanted to jump it."

"I'll bet! If they follow through about Rooftop, more business for Penny."

"Uh huh. But they're right. She's expensive. Steve's sorta pressing our travel budget staying there for three nights."

"Yeah, but didn't he tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"The party area last night. They normally charge $2500 for that. Penny gave it to us."

"Oh. Okay. That's why he shushed me when I got excited about its opulence."

"She loves us, Cy. She does."

"Especially you and Steve. Be careful."

"The distance mostly fixes that. Like with Sarah."

"Mmm. Good point. Look. More victims ahead."

"Oo. Nice rope on the left. Gotta see if it can wave a flag."

"You're gawdawful, you know. Let's go get 'em!"

=====

Jackson and Steven are sitting up waiting for the girls to return now that they put up the beach umbrella as the agreed signal. Didn't take all that long; Cy and Em are already making their way back up from the waterline.

"That was quick, guys!" Steve calls to them.

"Yeah," Cyan gripes. "We were done anyway. Got tired of fending off the come-ons. Guys can be so fuckin' rude sometimes. And then there was 'booty patrol' dude. Asshole."

"Gawd, yeah," Em joins. "Idea was funny, but he was a real jerk. No wonder he feels he has to trick girls into fuckin' 'im."

Cyan asks, "He wasn't the only jerk on the beach. You guys know what the deal is with guys stickin' their tongue out and wagging it at us? Yeah, we know what it means, but when you're already stiff down below and we know that you're interested, it's just gross. Off-putting."

"Local custom?" Jax muses. "Seen it in a couple of movies. I dunno."

"Okay, we've had enough, too," Steve informs everyone. "Let's gather ourselves up. Showers are next to the trail back to the car, so don't put anything on until you've had a chance to rinse off."

"Oh, a shower would be nice!" Cyan notes. "How'd you guys do layin' out in the sun? I don't see anything red on this side. Both of you turn around."

Steve and Jackson comply.

"Very good!"

"Well, Jax and I helped each other with the sunblock."

"Remember that for next time."

"Yes, Mom," Jax and Steve chorus. Cyan frowns and glares at them, Emily cracks up.

"What was the boner score?" Jax teases. "You seemed to be talking to a different group of guys every time we looked down your way."

"Cy?" Em answers. "I counted seventeen. You?"

"About that, plus or minus. Plus there was a trio of girls."

"Oh, yeah. One was butch, but the two with her were cute and looked like fun!"

Cyan chuckles, "They were both making goo-goo eyes at you, girlfriend! Ms. Butch was not happy about that!"

Em giggles.

Steve asks, "Obviously you had several ask about the dirty. Anybody serious?"

Cyan answers while under the shower, "Almost all of them, but to a one they shut down when we said we were staying in Hollywood. Too far to drive? I dunno. Excuses. A handful knew about Rooftop, but usually groaned about how much a day or evening pass cost. Do we need to tell Pen?"

"Don't think so. She and I talked about it last night. The owner prices that way to draw a well-heeled clientele rather than the guy or gal off the street. I might mention it if only to confirm it for her and her boss. You 'bout done?"

"Yep." She shuts off the water, towels off, and reaches for her tee and shorts.

"Okay. Everybody set? Got your stuff?"

Nods, and our troupe sets out on the hike to the parking lot.

=====

"Uh, what's this, Pen?" Steve finds himself on the receiving end of a huge hug, Penny having run from behind her standing desk in the lobby to greet them.

She whispers, "(Stevie? I thought I was never going to see you guys again after this morning.)"

"(Sweetie? You're surrounded by it. You have a sex buffet here. Why me? Why Em?)"

"(Need I remind you that you're different? You guys sure as hell play hard, but you play soft, too!)"

"(That's my joke, Pen,)" he chuckles.

"(I know. You are one wacky son-of-a-bitch. I love y...)"

"(Shit, Penny.)"

"(Sorry. It slipped out. I don't get to say that very often.)"

"(We understand. Em and I talked about it, and why.)"

She's tearing up, "(I knew you would. That's what makes you you.)"

Penny refreshes her tight hug.

"(Sounds like the chat over dinner is going to be... well... hmm. You able to get away?)"

"(Yes. Lyss is expecting us. She did warn me, though.)"

"(About what?)"

"(Dinner hour. You guys have to wear clothes.)"

Steve laughs out loud.

"What's so funny?" Cyan asks.

"Oh, we were duly informed that we have to be dressed for dinner."

Em frowns, "Yet another stick-in-the-mud moment, Steven!"

Steve laughs back, Penny is amused, "Sounds like you guys had an interesting day."

Jax chuckles, "Yeah. If you want to call Steve trying his damnedest to keep Em out of trouble 'interesting'!"

Steve defends, "Oh, she did okay. C'mere, sweetie."

Steve reaches out for Emily to join his hug with Penny. The girls kiss.

"Probably should break this up you guys," Cyan smiles at the scene. "Don't want guests to accidentally walk into this love-fest."

Penny lets go of Steve and Em, "You're right, Cy. But you know what?"

"What's that?"

"It would be really interesting and maybe even help my cause if folks around here knew I actually had lovers. Everybody knows I'm single and by extension, available."

"And now we have yet something else to talk about at dinner," Jackson chuckles.

"Yep! Sheila said she'd be here at six, so how about I get back to work and you guys get naked and do whatever in the meanwhile. Here are your keys. Meet you here then."

"You are on!" Steve confirms.

+=+=+=+=+

MrPixel
MrPixel
141 Followers