Barstow - Another Road Trip! Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"(No worries!)" Carter softly laughs in a whisper. "(Tina just wants to see cock and pussy. So does Lyss. She told me she's playing with y'all tonight.)"

"(You certainly are a horny bunch, aren't you?)"

"(Most tourists here aren't anything like you guys.) Everybody ready to order?"

The gang has taken their seats on the confirming big grins from the bartender and Alyssa across the way, and gives Carter their lunch orders.

"Oh. By the way... seeing that you're the only ones here, we take our tips in-kind."

Jackson laughs and blurts, "(Fuck!)"

Carter responds, "(Exactly.)" Everybody chuckles and giggles in the knowing they're in for a great time.

=====

"That was some lunch, guys!" Steve exclaims. Em, Jax and Cy laugh at the sentiment.

They're re-gathered from their escapades at Nick's and are making the short walk back to the hotel. Steve has his and the girls "attire" wadded up in his hand; Jax has his that way, too. They were told with multiple assurances they could hike back to Rooftop nude with nobody batting an eye.

Steve suggests, "Let's make a stop in the lobby. I need to give Penny a ration of shit about setting us up."

They step out of the elevator and are met with loud guffaws from behind the check-in desk.

"Lyss just called me!" she blurts between gasps for breath. "The kitchen staff, too?"

Jackson deadpans, "It was the right thing to do. The servers normally give the cooks a cut, right? Sort of hard to put 15% of a good fuck in the tip jar. Or is it 20% these days?"

Penny bursts into screaming laughter, "You guys! Only you guys!"

Steve is shaking his head wearing a silly smile. "You set us up, Pen."

"I sure as fuck did! Gawd! And damn, I was right!"

"How often do you do this?" Cyan sort of seriously asks.

Penny gathers her wits about her. "Never. Well, almost never. But certain as hell never get these kinds of results! I fuckin' nailed you guys! You are soooo much fun!"

"Well, once we figured out what was going on, we appreciated everything. Lyss and Carter were great."

"Who got Carter?"

"Both of us!" Em chuckles. " And Lyss and Tina were amazing with the guys."

"Stu and Chuck?"

"Both of us, too! All the way! Tell us about the guys tonight, Pen."

"Jake and Seth. They're good guys; they workout together. Slender and buff. Pretty good lookin'. Nice cocks. I told 'em a little about you guys and they are excited to meet you."

"How are they?... you know."

"Have no idea. Like I told Steve, I don't do local clientele."

Steve asks, "How are you going to handle that tonight, Pen? You know more than any of us that scenes like this tend to turn into free-for-alls."

"Still undecided. Inclined to take them aside and let them know I am waiving my personal policy just this once and that they are absolutely sworn to secrecy."

"But, Pen... I am immediately envisioning a group grope in the pool or hot tub."

"Ah! We have a private, invitation-only hot tub for twelve. Gotcha covered."

"But you will be seen walking around naked with guests."

"Gawd, that's normal. I do have to run the place, after all. Just don't fuck me around other locals. Steve. Be sure to remind me of that when we're in public and I try to jump your bones. Steve."

Everybody leans into each other absolutely cracking up.

Em sidles into Steve, whispering, "(Gawd. She sure does want your sorry ass, doesn't she?)"

"Yes I do! Yours, too, little lady! And his, and hers!"

The fourple is standing there smiling, chuckling and shaking their heads.

"When is everyone planning on being here?" Steve asks. "I can't speak for the others, but I could stand a little downtime."

"Lyss is going to meet me down here when I get off and we'll come up to your room together. The guys usually show-up around seven, but they said they'd hang around the bar waiting for us after checking in."

"Oh, that's good. Opportunity to fill them in on your rules if you decide to do it that way."

"I expect they'll be cool with it. They are nice guys. I think y'all will be happy with 'em."

"Hmm," Jax muses. "Seems to be the way things are with your guests here, Penny."

"It is, more or less. Mid-week clientele is mostly professionals. I wish I could say the same for weekends. It gets a little crazy sometimes. Have to keep a couple of bouncers on staff."

"Well that's no surprise! Your online marketing plays-up the rowdy and raunchy stuff, with sexy event themes on weekends. You guys ready?" Steve poses to the other three. "I have a pillow calling my name. Oh. Pen? Did housekeeping swap that bedspread for us?"

"Yep! Happens all the time. You're good. Nightie-night, guys. See you in a bit! (Gawd. This is going to be nutso,)" Penny mumbles to herself.

"Oh yes it is," Steve chuckles as the elevator doors close.

=====

Steve set his alarm for 7:30 so everybody could have a chance to refresh themselves after their nap and before Penny and her friends show-up at the door.

As he breaks his light slumber, "What are we wearing tonight, guys?"

Two pillows are summarily launched at him from the other bed.

"Gawd, Steven," Emily gripes.

"Jax?" Steve addresses his bed partner. "You can let go now."

"Hmmmphf?" a drowsy Jackson tries to answer. "Oh. Sorry."

Cyan and Emily are cracking up. Cy laughs, "He got you by the balls again, didn't he? Now you know how we feel!"

"Huh?"

"He'll fall asleep with a death grip on a boob all the time."

Emily's snicker confirms it.

"Guys!" Jax pouts. "I can't help it! It just happens!"

"You're okay, Jackson," Steve chuckles. "Let's clean up and get ready. Cy? You're with me."

Cyan follows Steven into the bathroom where he starts the shower. Satisfied it's warmed up, Steve steps in and extends a hand to his wife to follow.

"You're quite the optimist, Steven."

"Oh? How's that?"

They've each squirted a glob of the liquid soap out of the dispenser and are massaging it onto each other.

"Terrie this morning and Penny during her break. And an orgy tonight. Who'd you cum with at Nick's?"

"Orgy tonight? Well then what do you call what went on at lunch? Answering your question, nobody."

"Okay. Lunch was an orgy of quickies, I guess. There sure was a lot of caterwauling."

"None of that was me. I know my limits, dear."

"I guess you do. How are you going to deal with four of us tonight?"

"As usual. Sample everybody and let the moment come when it does."

"And that 'moment' is going to be with..."

"Probably Alyssa. Maybe Penny. Shit. I dunno. Y'all turn my crank, sweetheart. Here."

He's concentrating on Cy's nether regions with his loving sudsy massage, as is she with him.

"Mmmm. I like that, Steven. You've fallen in love... I mean totally in love... with Emily, haven't you?"

"No different than you and Jax. You two are inseparable."

"That's why I asked. I'm good with you and Em. I still love you with all my heart and can't for a moment imagine my life without you."

"Likewise. But I do feel the same about Em."

"You two have clicked in ways I never expected."

"And you and Jackson... well... you two fuck like rabbits. Constantly. You're driven."

"We are. Don't know what it is. But we are. He's a joy."

"Are we good with this? I am."

"Me too."

"I love you, Cyan. Always will. We need to rinse off and let our lovers use the shower."

"Love you, too, Steven. Kiss me."

"Gladly."

They open the shower door to fetch towels only to be intercepted by Jax and Em who each reach for their lover, drawing them into tight hugs, Jax with Cy, Em with Steve.

"We heard that, guys," Em softly informs Steve, and she reaches up for a sustained open-mouth buss as Steve tightens his side of the hug. Jax and Cyan are grasping each other into what can only be called a "movie embrace", the kind of all-consuming hug and kiss you see on the screen when the script calls for dramatic passion.

"You guys need to get ready," Cyan tells Jax on breaking their kiss.

"Do we have to?" he replies.

"Yep. You forget."

"Forget what?"

"That we are obligated."

"Huh?"

Steve breaks in, "She's right. Obligated to share our passions with others, and to draw from their passions to stoke our own fires."

"Mmmm," Emily purrs. "Yeah. Ohgawd, Steve. I sure do love you. Jax, let's get cleaned up and ready. I think it's going to be an intense evening. At least I hope it is."

After their own loving shower, Emily and Jackson have just emerged from the bathroom all brushed and primped. Cyan is putting on the last touches of the very light makeup she uses to highlight her bright and welcoming expression.

All in time for a soft tap on the door. Steve glances at the clock. It's a quarter after eight. He opens the door to four naked bodies, two of each.

"Hi, guys!" he greets with a big smile. "Come on in!"

Penny steps into an immediate hug with Steven, grabbing his package, pausing, and standing tiptoe, stretching her tiny frame for a big kiss.

Steve chuckles, "From this I take it you had the talk with the guys."

"I did. They're on board."

"Yes we are. I'm Seth."

Steve breaks his hug with Penny and reaches to shake Seth's hand.

"Steve. Thank you for joining us. And you are Jake," extending his greeting to the fellow next to Seth, who nods in acknowledgement.

"A pleasure! You must be Jackson." Jake shakes Jackson's hand after Steve's.

"Come meet the ladies," Jackson offers. "This is Emily, my wife and Steve's lover, and Cyan, Steve's wife and my own forever lover."

"Oh, my. Wow. Pen said you girls were nice. Penny? You undersold them. My gosh. Beautiful."

"You approve?" Em giggles and steps into Jake, lightly resting a hand on his chest. "Oh. I see you do." She presses her mound into his erection, then backs away enough to take his penis into her hand for a few gentle strokes with her fingertips. "(You're nice yourself. We're going to have fun.)"

Steve chuckles at his Emily starting things off with a bang. Cyan and Seth are already in an embrace, each with a wandering hand exploring each others' special bits.

Seth remarks, "Penny said you guys were experienced, and we were likely to get down to business right away. No shit."

"We told you guys what happened at Nick's," Alyssa grins while leaning into Jax, who she had at lunch. "These guys are crazy. Sexy crazy."

"You guys started it!" Steve laughs.

"No, Penny did!" she laughs back.

Penny laughs and squeezes Steve's junk again. "Guys? The Platinum Spa is ready for us."

"Then let's go!" Jax chuckles.

After everybody reconvenes on the pool deck -- elevator only holds six -- Penny leads them a few steps toward an area of the roof our troupe is not familiar with. She punches the combination into the door lock and shows everybody in.

"Fancy!" Cyan blurts as she surveys what must be some sort of premium party suite.

"Better be!" Penny glances to Steve.

He replies, "Cy? I'll fill you in later."

"Oh. Okay."

Penny looks up to Steve with doe eyes in her appreciation of his keeping what must be a special confidence between them.

Jackson and Seth take positions on each side of the hot tub steps to assist the ladies and then the men into the gently roiling pool. They, too, then step down into the tub, submerge, and glide toward two of the women not otherwise occupied.

As Steve surmised earlier, this little gathering in the warm water is all about the groping. Hands are everywhere on everybody, with a healthy amount of kissing augmenting the growing sexual high.

And then it starts to happen.

Gender preferences are becoming blurred in the ecstasy of intimate touching. Steve and Jackson are responding to Emily's intimacy with Penny by reflexively fondling each others' genitals, and then, without thinking, they start to kiss in front of relative strangers. The inspiration is then explored by Jake and Seth with each other; best friends, at least for the moment, become lovers. Limits are forgotten, save for a couple of "Oops! Not there!" when somebody slips and pokes something where they don't want to be poked.

The strangers from Illinois have a spirit overwhelming the local scene with their polyamorous romance, and "raunchy sex" has been shown the door. It is all amounting to the fluid taking of sexual partners short of intercourse, and an intertwining of bodies and psyches in the warm bath.

Penny glides to Steven, prying Alyssa away from him with a simultaneous tit and pussy grab. Lyss giggles and discovers that Jax is without a partner at that very second, and clings to him. Pen wraps her arms around Steve, presses her lips to his for a lover's kiss. She breaks their buss and her expression becomes serious.

"Who or what sent you and your lovers here, Steven?"

"Nothing that I can think of. Would it be crass to admit it was your website?"

"No. But what we have out there in online promotion is nothing like what you and Em and Jax and Cyan bring. Y'all are really different. Feeling each other up is one thing, but then there's the consuming of each other, the intimate joining. And I don't mean fucking. Do you make love with everybody? It seems that you do."

"Not always. But we have moments."

"This is one helluva moment, Steve."

"I wish I could help you out here. Your world is geared towards sex as an end it itself. I guess our take is sex is a means of interpersonal exchange, loving our fellow man, heavy on the love."

"You mean 'man' in the generic sense, right?"

"Uh huh. Ignore what Jax and I have, it's in the context of the fourple."

"And somehow I understand."

"Thanks. About tonight. Who are you wanting to sleep with?"

"You and Jackson. I was figuring bed swapping with Lyss on you two."

"Me too. Let Jake and Seth have our wives for the overnight. You thought ahead on that, putting them in a two-doubles room."

"And not pressing the issue about my fucking them. They agreed to the ground rules, but I feel better about not doing 'em in the first place. They are nice to feel up, though. Those firm bodies of theirs are a treat."

"Good for you. I know that troubled you."

"What are you guys' plans for tomorrow?"

"Key West. I made reservations I can cancel if we need to."

"Long drive. But not Haulover?"

"Lost its appeal. And we'd need a home base in Miami to crash afterwards."

"There's always here, Steven. I can certainly arrange that. It's not a weekend night."

"Thank you, Pen, but we have prevailed on your good graces enough as it is."

"Really, Steve, no trouble at all."

"Thank you, sweetheart. You're already making it difficult enough to go home."

"Kiss me like you mean it."

"I always do."

=====

"Mmmmf! Mmf wffm mmmwff fmmf ffffmmm!"

Everybody cracks up at Emily. The fourple, Alyssa, and Penny are gathered around one of the tables in the lobby bar partaking of the pastries, bagels and coffee Penny ordered in from Georgio's Bakery for everybody to have breakfast at her hotel. Unfortunately, Seth and Jake had to rush off early for their respective workdays.

Steve shakes his head at her. "You might want to say that again, Em, after you finish sucking the cream out of that éclair like that."

"Hmmphf," Cyan glowers. "She's just showing off what she did to Seth. He didn't stand a chance."

More laughter.

"The guys were great last night!" Em giggles. "Ohgawd. Everybody was great!" She grins a knowing grin at Penny.

Penny blushes. Steve appears totally puzzled in noting her reaction, processing that she runs a sex hotel and shouldn't be embarrassed or shy about anything that goes on under her roof. But she is. Fascinating.

Alyssa quietly poses, "When are you guys coming back? You are coming back, aren't you?"

"We haven't talked about it yet," Jackson answers. "We need to."

Steve cautions, "Can't be another driving trip. Down and back takes two weeks. We have lots of time in the car to discuss it today."

"Oo! Oo! Oo!" Emily gets all excited about something. "Can we take the train? Big windows! We can flash the world as we go by!"

Steve, Cy and Jax are besides themselves laughing. Jax almost falls off his barstool he's laughing so hard. Lyss and Pen are "Huh?"

"Okay, guys," Penny glares at Steve. "What's the punch line here?"

"Didn't you overhear our chatter about this?" Steve grins. "The girls like to get naked to show off for passing trains. The trains can't stop. Riding in the train would be doing it in reverse."

"Oh?" Alyssa's face indicates she doubts this. "When was the last time you did it?"

"Uhhhh..." Emily has a grinning smirk. "Monday night."

"For real, girl?"

"Uh huh. Cy and I and a swinger friend."

"Don't forget boner guy!" Cyan laughs.

The foursome laughs, Jax breaking in with "No shit!"

"Okay you guys. What the fuck is the story there?" Penny has cocked her head in disbelief at another tale of seriously off-the-wall and crazy sex play.

"That's for real, too," Jackson tells them. "We were at some sort of observation platform next to the tracks, just north of Jacksonville. The girls were getting all pumped to flash the big passenger train that Steve knew was coming. This tall guy comes along with a folding chair, sets it up in front of us next to the tracks, sits and gets himself all set to wave at the train."

Em and Cy are cracking up at Jackson's setup for the retelling.

Lyss and Pen are incredulous. Alyssa smirks, "What's funny about that? People wave at trains all the time."

"With their unbelievably huge cock?"

"No shit?" Alyssa challenges.

"No shit!" Steve confirms.

Penny asks, "Okay. Just how huge is 'huge'? I've seen a whole bunch of big'uns around here, so try me."

With a straight, serious face, Cyan answers, "At least a foot. Biggest one I've ever seen in person. On a human, at least. He was waving it around like he had a flag on it or somethin'."

"Hmm. That's big, alright. Did you guys play with it, I guess?"

"Nuh uh. Hardly. He was grody."

Steve breaks in, "It was apparently a regular thing he did. His arrival and setup was practiced. Methodical, even. We were a little nervous about being busted for the girls' little show, but it was pretty clear he had been doing it for a long while, and wasn't concerned."

Jackson follows, "Anyway, after the train passed he stood up, fastened his pants, and folded his chair. Turning around to leave, he froze in his steps when confronted with the three naked women not but a few feet away."

"Then what?"

"We ran back up to the platform for our clothes. And the guys," Emily recalls.

"I think he was harmless," Jackson muses. "Probably more shocked than you were. When you guys were back with us he shrugged his shoulders and sauntered away."

Penny slides down from her bar chair and leans into Steve, reaching up to drape her arms over a shoulder. "If it was anybody else telling this story, I'd dismiss it as total BS and go about my day."

"Silly, impossible sexy fun seems to find us, Pen," Steve softly says to her.

"Oh, you make it happen, Steven. Don't sell yourself and your lovers short on that. I'm with Lyss. When are you guys coming back?"

"Seriously don't know. Have no idea when Jax and Em are going to have time off for a while. You know with the way we play it can't be a weekend. Different atmosphere here."

"You're right. I sort of did it to myself, but..."

"But that's the nature of your business. You pay the light bill with weekends."

"And everything else. Speaking of which, there's a sheaf of invoices on my desk I need to tend to. Don't you dare leave without giving me a chance to say goodbye properly, Steven."