Barstow - Group Sex Pending Pt. 03

Story Info
Friends arrive for The Big Game swinger bash!
18.7k words
4.73
3.4k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 03/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPixel
MrPixel
143 Followers

This is a special Saturday. The house is a beehive of activity as our fourple prepare for tomorrow's Super Bowl party with most of their swinger friends.

Emily calls from the hallway, with her head in the linen closet, "Cy? Where'd you put those packs of bath towels we got from Costco?"

Cyan is putting a final spit-shine on the master bath. "Spare bedroom. On the shelves!"

"Oh, I see 'em. Four going to be enough?"

"Should be! We have plenty of our old towels if we run out of those."

"Okay. Thanks."

Between the activity in and around the hot tub and the three dozen naked butts looking for a place to sit, adequate towelage is going to be very, very important. Steve and Jackson are still going to be busy keeping up with the resulting laundry for most of the day as it is.

And the guys are, for the umpteenth time, taking beverage inventory of the bar cabinet, bar fridge, and kitchen fridge.

Jackson challenges Steve's estimates, "You absolutely sure you have enough of what everybody likes? Gawd, Steve. Twenty different wines? And box wines? You've got to be kidding!"

"Yep. Sure of it. Yeah, the box wines are gauche, I know. But Miriam, Jennifer, Claire and I think a couple of others like 'em. Prefer 'em, actually. We need to be sure we have corkscrews by the bottles. There should be four. Is the blender on the counter yet?"

"Next to the sink. Daiquiri, piña colada, and margarita fixin's are in the fridge. Ice bucket is ready to go. I put the mixers in the bar fridge to cool down. You'd left them in the pantry. I'm curious about something."

"Oh. Thank you. Curious about what?"

"A keg."

"Oh, yeah. One last errand. They've been ordered, but I need to pick them up from Friar's tonight. Ice is in the chest freezer, so we're good there."

"You know it's going to be a zoo at Friar's. What are you getting?"

"Yeah, same big crowd there as it is every year. Blue Moon in the big keg, Moosehead and Stella Artois in pony kegs. Tubs are in the storeroom. You saw them."

"Okay. You got the Stella for Emily, didn't you?

"Uh huh."

Jax smiles and shakes his head. "No Bud?"

"Bleah. You know why they keep those Clydesdales around, don't you?"

"Very funny, Steven."

Steve chuckles at him. "Jax, we need to check all the TVs and make sure everything can get to the game. We gotta double-check the one on the patio. If it shows the slightest sign of being flaky, we'll swap it with the one in the office. Nobody's going to be in there 'cept us and the dogs."

"No dogs! You forgot?"

"Oh, yeah. Seems strange."

"It does. What happened to your camera idea?"

"Wisdom prevailed. I would have spent all day and evening explaining it to everybody, over and over again. Not worth the angst. Before I forget, we're going to move the van and SUV down the street in the morning. That'll leave parking for six in the drive."

"How about the tranquilizer dart gun for Mrs. Davenport?"

"Very funny yourself, Jackson. Not that I haven't thought about that. But seriously, I already talked to Sergeant Norton that we were doing a big party again this year and to be prepared. I told him about the new acoustic fencing. He laughed and said 'Wish us luck!'"

"I'll bet. Are we going to get a hand with bartending, or is it all on us?"

"Just us. I was hoping beyond hope to have Deb and Sandy for help, but they have their own crosses to bear at Sandy's restaurant. It's going to be all hands on deck there, anyway."

"Stevie?" Emily summons from somewhere in the back of the house.

"Emily?"

"Are we going to see anybody tonight?"

"'Scuse me, Jax." Steve walks down the hallway to not have to shout. "Deb was thinking about coming over after work."

"Any chance of El and Tobe?"

"They were considering it, plus spending the night to help get things ready in the morning."

"I'd like some quality time with our lovers, sweetheart, if we could."

"That would be nice. But with all the craziness in getting ready for tomorrow, I don't think we'll be much fun."

"Just a thought," she pouts.

"I'm with you, sweetie."

"Why do you and Cy put yourself through this, year after year?"

"By now it's a tradition. It's easier now, anyway."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. Imagine preparing for this crowd without Carlina. And then there's the pool service. You guys helping us foot the bills for cleaning help makes a huge difference."

"But Cy is in there scrubbing the showers. Again."

"That's on her, the perfectionist she is."

"I heard that!"

Steve and Emily crack up.

Steve ribs Cyan, "We love you, dear. Even with all your perfections."

"Fuck you!" is the laugh from the second master bath.

Steve chuckles, then tells Em, "I need to help Jax with the TVs. We have to find any bugs today. Not tomorrow! You have anything left on your to-do list? Things seem to be shipshape back here."

"Thanks, sweetie! Oh, I'm thinking about something to eat, actually."

"Not a bad idea!" says the voice echoing from the shower stall. "I could use a break and a change of scenery. Applebee's?"

"Hell, yes!" Steve approves. "With the dogs in the kennel for the weekend we are free, free, freeeeee !"

"You absolutely love the dogs, Steven," Em reminds him.

"I do. I miss them right now. But sometimes..."

"Yes, I know."

"We can pickup the kegs after we eat. You hear that, Jackson?"

"Sounds like a plan!"

=====

Sandy greets the fourple in her restaurant's foyer, "Geez! Hi, guys! What a surprise! You gotta be going crazy getting ready for tomorrow!"

Kisses are exchanged.

"Taking a break, San!" Jackson replies.

"Not that bad, sweetie," Steve adds.

"Oh? Last year you were a basket case right about now."

"Carlina and the pool service are working for us this time."

"Amazing that it makes that much difference. But you could've afforded it then, too."

"Didn't seem right. Where's Deb?"

"On break, in the back. Resting her feet. Lunch rush was bigger than usual, especially for a Saturday."

"Don't interrupt. Let her relax. Did she mention if she's coming over tonight?"

"She did, and yes, she wants bed time with you and Em. Both of us are feeling bad about not being there for the fun. Here. Your usual table."

"We certainly know the pressure you're under."

"Cy? Em? Do you want me to send Rick over there tonight? I gotta stay here late to get ready for tomorrow myself."

"Sure," Cyan responds.

"Okay, guys. I'll fetch drinks while you wait for Debbie. The usual?"

Em breaks in, "Oh. Sandy? I'll have a Stella instead."

"You got it. Be right back."

"Thanks!"

From their high table near the bar, the foursome spots Debbie checking the terminal at the far end of the bar. She glances up and suddenly notices her lovers grinning at her in their waiting to be seen. She chuckles to herself and returns a bigger grin. Checking the terminal screen again, Deb realizes the tray of beverages the bartender had ready to go was for "her people".

She takes the tray, steps around another server, sets the tray down on the table next to our group, and to Steve's shock and surprise, grabs his crotch and lays a big kiss on him.

"Uh. Deb. Not here."

"I know. Plays havoc with tips when guys see I have somebody else on my mind. Just needed that at the moment."

"Why? What's up? Sandy confirmed you were planning on seeing us tonight."

"Got a call from an ex this morning. He called thinking we could get together, and it ended-up in the same old shouting match about his shit. Sweetie? It just made me appreciate you, Em, and Ellie all that much more."

Debbie bends herself around Steve for a kiss with Emily.

"Here. Let me do this." Deb passes the drinks around. "And I have something fun for you, Stevie. Really fun. Are you sitting down?"

"You're being silly."

"Like you aren't?" she laughs. "Then take a swig. Ready?"

"Okay..."

"I dropped in on my volleyball coach the other day when I met with my Masters adviser. We were just chatting about life, and it turns out she knows you."

"No. You're kidding. Who is it?"

"Suzanne Winston."

"No shit! Ohmygawd! Last time we saw her was at my and Cyan's wedding!"

Cyan's jaw has dropped at this unexpected news.

"She still has the hots for you, Steven."

"Yep. I was awfully fond of her, too. That was a long time ago, Deb. And far away, in California."

"You need to see her someday. She said you two didn't date."

"No. We kept a respectful distance. She told you I was her coach, right?"

"Yes."

"Well it would be nice to see her. Anyway, you need to get to work!"

"I do!" Deb chuckles. "You guys ready?"

=====

Ding Dong!

"Emily?" Steve shouts to wherever she is in the house. "You naked yet?"

"Yes!"

"Then get the door. It's probably Rick."

"One second. Still trying to buckle this collar!"

"Oh gawd," Steve mumbles to himself, and sighs. "I wanted to see it on her first."

Emily has made it to the foyer, glances at the monitor and most cheerfully opens the door wide -- to Ellie and Toby!

"Ohmygosh, you guys made it! We didn't think you were coming!"

"Well look at you!" Ellie rushes into a loving embrace with Emily. "Steve get that for you?"

"Yes! Get your adorable butts in here!" Em leans into Toby for a hug and a kiss. He stiffens slightly, so it's still a reflex, but he quickly relaxes into his nude friend's offering and returns the favor.

Ellie effuses, "That collar is so sexy, Em! Did he get one for me?"

"He should've! All three of us should have matching collars like this! Steven!" Em shouts back into the house. "It's Ellie and Toby!"

"Coming!"

Steve steps into the foyer. Ellie leaps to Steve, lifts her dress, and wraps her legs around him for their usual "Welcome!" embrace.

"You're dressed," El pouts. This greeting of theirs is normally coital.

"We can certainly fix that, sweetheart. Been working hard. Hi, Toby."

"Hi, Steven."

"Cyan's in our bedroom. Make yourself at home!"

"Thanks!"

Ellie reaches down for Steve's package. "Yep. You're hard now. Is it for me or her? Oh, gawd, Steve. That collar. Can you get me one? And Debbie, too? Ohmygawd, what a hawt look! We can make it our uniform for you, lover!"

"We can do that! I'll get a matching wrist cuff. You think the other guys could stand seeing the three of you all at once like that?"

Emily chuckles, "I know for a fact Teddy would blow the moment we walked into the room. He's so easy with visuals. Sid wouldn't be too far behind."

Ellie laughs, and nods enthusiastically in agreement. "Steven, go take your clothes off, please. Unless you have something serious you're working on. Certainly don't want anything... to... uh... happen!"

Steven chuckles, "I think I'm done, anyway. You two can help me undress. Anyone care to wager how far along Toby and Cyan are?"

They stop in the hallway to whisper.

Em grins. Her bet is, "(Toby's naked but not on the bed. Cy's naked and has crawled over to him, sucking him off as he stands there.)"

Steve wagers, "(Mmmm... not that far yet. Cy's naked on the bed, spread eagle, and Toby is standing at the end of the bed with just his shirt off.)"

"(I have the inside track on this, guys,)" Ellie chuckles. "(He's going to be plowing her real good already. All I heard on the drive was, 'Gawd, El. Why do I want to fuck Cyan so bad?' He was all horned-up for her. I was trying so hard to not laugh.)"

Steve shakes his head at their silliness, "(Ready? On three. One... two... three!)"

The three jockey for position in the open bedroom doorframe to take in the scene. They laugh appropriately.

"We all lose!" Steve chuckles. "Not bad, guys! That was quick!"

"Shut up, Steven!" Jackson scolds. And laughs.

Toby and Jax are spitroasting Cyan, Jax up front, Toby doggie from behind. Cyan can be heard laughing in spite of Jackson's cock in her mouth. Pretty clear now they had set this up to mess with the others.

Steve smiles to his girls, "C'mon, guys. Let's get me undressed. Bed or tub?"

Emily and Ellie look at each other, and, in unison, "Tub!"

Steve tosses his clothes into the hamper and, still chuckling at the scene on the bed, they leave the bedroom for wetter pastures.

"Where are the dogs?" Ellie inquires.

"Kennel," Emily answers. "Can you somehow see them not going crazy with everybody here tomorrow?"

"Oh. Yeah. Good point. I forgot you guys did that for the game."

Steve sighs, "Two was bad enough. All three would've been mayhem."

"But you miss them, Stevie. I know you."

"He does," Emily reaches for a side hug.

Steve opens the sliding patio door, and ...

Ding Dong!

"That has to be Rick!" Steve declares. He escorts Ellie to the tub and lowers her in.

Em runs to the foyer and checks the monitor, "It is!" and opens the door.

"Holy shit. You gotta be careful with that collar, girlfriend. I guess half the guys who come here are going to jizz in their pants the moment they see you like that!"

"C'mon in! I sorta knew it was a hot look. Steve got it for me."

"Well we all knew he has good taste and an eye for sexy. You going to do the whole Goth thing?"

"No, not really. Collar alone seems to be fairly effective."

"You got that right. I see Ellie and Toby are here. Anybody else for tonight?"

"Debbie, after work. Otherwise, keeping it small."

"Oh, yeah. Sandy did say that. She'd be nice to have. It's been a little over a week."

"Oo. Well, she'll have to be the judge of that."

"Oh? Why?"

"She had a run-in with an ex this morning. She's going to be a little clingy to me, El and Steve."

"Oh, gawd. That jerkwad again. It upsets her every time he calls. She needs to change her phone number and put him out of her misery."

"Agreed, but you know what a pain-in-the-butt it is to get everyone else up to speed on a change. Let's get those clothes off. I wanna see it."

Rick chuckles, "Thanks! I'm so glad you can take it, you know."

"In small doses. Truthfully, I'm starting to lose interest in extra-big cocks. You're about the extent of what I can do now. Deion pretty much broke me of that."

"He going to be here tomorrow?"

"Don't think so. You'll get to meet Susan, though. She's a hot mess."

"So I gather. Where's Steve?"

"He and Ellie are in the tub. Toby and Jax are double-teaming Cyan in her bedroom."

"You wanna?"

"Sure. Let me tell Steve and El you're here and that we'll be in my room, okay?"

"Okay. Should I rub it up, or do you want to do something?"

"I'd like to play with it a bit, and a little suck. Yours is worth worshiping! Be right back."

Emily disappears into the hallway and emerges onto the patio.

"Hey guys. That was Rick."

"Okay, that's good," Steve acknowledges. "Where is he?"

"My room. We're going to suck and fuck for a while."

"That's fine. Don't wear yourself out, Em. You're going to be in demand tomorrow."

"I know. When you and Jax were checking supplies, how were we on coconut oil?

"Big jar in the cabinet is half full, and there's a full quart in the pantry. I also double-checked the hot tub lube. We have more than plenty."

"Super. I have a nearly full container on my nightstand. See you guys in a little bit."

"Have fun. You figuring on getting him off now?"

"Yeah. It's a low-pressure night. He doesn't have to save it for either Cy or Deb. Anyway, I told him about the phone call with her ex this morning, and he understands her need to snuggle with us."

"That's good."

Emily heads back into the house.

"Steve?" Ellie asks. "How is it that you are so casual about other people with your lifetime lovers?"

"Exactly that, El. Lifetime. No matter what they do or who they do, we remain bound to each other. Like when you married Toby. I took no umbrage, nor did I sense any loss. What you and I have was not going away. I'm feeling the same toward Debbie, too. That relationship surprised me."

"Surprised me, too. Jackson said 'Kismet'. Sure feels like it. Oh. I ran into Suzanne Winston in a faculty meeting the other day. We rarely cross paths, but she sought me out. Apparently Deb told her that you and I were a thing, as were you and Deb with me and Emily. You know, she acted quite pleased about it all."

"Suze and I share an unconsummated love, El."

"That's what I figured. You going to do anything about it?"

"No. Too many years, lives on totally different paths. Could get messy. I know, or knew her well enough to understand that she's monogamous and sought or seeks an exclusive partner, although gender doesn't matter."

"You love the people who surround you, don't you?"

"I do."

"Where's the tube?"

"Right here."

"I want your sex so badly right now, Steven. Let us become one."

Steve smiles in confirmation, rises to apply the lubricant to his penis, and joins with his Ellie, face to face, she in his lap. They remain silent in their meditation and embrace. Tantric sex is in their intimacy vocabulary.

=====

"Hi, guys," a soft voice breaks the deep trance Steve and Ellie found themselves having fallen into.

Steve is mildly startled. "Oh! Deb! You're early!"

"Yeah. Things got quiet, so Sandy gave most of us the night off to be rested for tomorrow's chaos."

"Join us. Please!" beckons Ellie. "Steve told me you heard from what's-his-name this morning. I am so sorry."

The statuesque Debbie steps down into the tub, sits next to the still-coupled Steve and Ellie, and leans her nakedness into her lovers.

"Yeah. Derek. Pressed my buttons, again!"

"Why do you let him do that?" Ellie asks.

"I don't know. I try to be nice to everybody. He knows that, and uses it to get under my skin."

Steve muses, "What does he think he has to gain by doing that?"

"He's under some sort of impression he can wear me down."

Ellie suggests, "You tell him you have lovers now?"

"Yeah. Constantly. He counters with, 'So when am I going to get a wedding invitation?' I tell him to grow-up, it doesn't work that way any more."

"I have an idea," Steve grins. "Let's do a wedding invitation for him. I'll gladly foot the bill. Even have them engraved!"

"Huh? Fake invitation, or stage a fake wedding?"

Ellie giggles. She has an idea of what's going through Steve's mind right now.

"Both, sort of. Create an invitation for one of our usual get-togethers, something like, 'The Honorable Steven C. Albertson, Deborah A. Harrison, Dr. Eleanor M. Peterman & Emily H. Foster kindly request the privilege of your presence at our life commitment ceremony, to take place et cetera, et cetera. Appropriate attire is required: nude, or naked if you prefer. Fresh shaves are appreciated by facility management. Reception shall be held in the bedroom(s) of your choosing with the partner(s) of your choosing.' How's that sound?"

"Insane!" Debbie laughs. "Ohgawd, Steven. You can be such a loonbag sometimes. I sure love you!"

Ellie can't stop giggling. Steve is sitting there chuckling and grinning. He's definitely pleased with himself at this moment.

"Hi, Deb! You're early!" Emily greets as she and Rick step onto the patio. Rick's extra-long cock is flapping in the breeze fully flaccid and sticky-wet, and Emily's labia are swollen, pink, and glistening with the moisture of their sex. No hiding what just happened here!

MrPixel
MrPixel
143 Followers