Barstow - Group Sex Pending Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Steven?" Emily sort of frowns. "Were you pining for Juliette when we met?"

"Not at all, sweetheart. It's not like she left a hole in my life when they moved away. I missed my friend and lover, of course, but I wasn't seeking a replacement. You just can't do that in the lifestyle. You move on."

"You aren't going to do that to me, are you?"

A definite pout there. Uh oh.

"No. You ain't movin' away, for one thing. And we're married, remember?"

"You going to chain me to the bed or somethin' like that?"

"Not unless you want me to."

He reaches up for the big ring on her collar and tugs on it.

Okay. That broke the tension! Everybody starts to laugh, and laugh some more. Juliette, still in cowgirl on Steven, reaches to Emily to draw her in for a very big, very loving kiss. "Nice to make your acquaintance," she chuckles after they come up for air.

"Likewise," Em giggles.

"Hey, Tom," Steve calls. "Who's that drink for?"

"Elizabeth. Why?"

"I'm going to make you a better offer. Em? Jules? You two take Tom back to Em's room and fuck 'im until he can't stand it any more. Tom? Hand me that drink and I'll handle Liz. Deal?"

"Deal!" both girls laugh.

"You're the host, Steven," Tom chuckles.

Tom hands Liz's drink to Emily to extend a free hand to assist Juliette off of Steve, who sits up and takes the cup from Em. The girls each wrap an arm around Tom and guide him down the hall to the second master bedroom. Emily moves to close the door for some reason, but thinks better of it and pushes it all the way open instead. Steve noticed and will have to ask her about that. But later.

Ding Dong!

Now unburdened, Steve sets Liz's drink down on an end table, steps to the foyer, sees Stefan on the monitor, and opens the door.

"Stefan! Nice to see you! Glad you made it. Come in!"

"Steven, how are you!" He reaches for Steve's penis and gently strokes.

"Still 'no', Stef," he chuckles.

"Shucks. I heard you and Jackson do it. You have such a nice one, Steven."

Steve chuckles again, "Just touch and kiss. He'll suck sometimes. And it's just him and me, anyway!" Steve smiles and shakes his head.

"Still 'no' on the other... uh... 'thing'?"

"Yep. Still 'no'. It was a mess, Stef."

"Oh. Okay. Who's here? Lots of cars down the street. That all for you guys?"

"Yes. Almost everybody who confirmed is here. Three bedrooms are occupied and there's a big crowd on the patio and in the tub. Last I checked Cy and Don are in the spare room. They'll be fine and you can leave your clothes on the shelves in there."

"Don? You let your wife do just anybody, don't you?" Stefan chuckles.

"I let my wife do everybody, Stef! You know that!" Steve laughs back. "You interested?"

"You know better than that, Steven!" Stefan laughs. "Nice try, though!"

"Go strip off, Stef. I have an appointment with Liz. She just doesn't know it yet."

Stefan laughs again and finds the hallway to the bedroom.

Steve snags the drink he set down, walks toward the patio and sees Jackson as he emerges from the hallway, having finished with... somebody.

"Well?" Steve asks, teasingly.

"Zoë."

"How was she?

"Insane."

"Yep. You're in charge. I'm committed to do Elizabeth."

"Some commitment. One of the guys couldn't hold it and came in her, so be aware."

"Thanks. Shower time, I guess. What's happening on the big bed?"

"Girls' puppy pile. I was, shall we say, 'dismissed' from the room," Jax chuckles.

"Who instigated that?"

"Janice."

"Gawd. Zero to infinity in a week. Quick learner, I guess."

"You know, Steven, this is a fantastic party. We had nothing like this in L.A."

"It took years to build this, Jackson. We're all truly friends. The lovers' side comes naturally when you let it happen. Anyway, looks like the game has started, so I know some of the guys will be distracted. Perfect time to score."

"Touchdowns? Field goals?"

"Ladies."

"Steven, you can be such a cad."

Steve grins, "Elizabeth awaits."

=====

"G'night, you two."

Steve and Ellie are clinging to each other as she and Toby are about to step outside, braving the cold to walk to their car for the drive home. It's one-thirty o'clock in the a.m. and they are the last of the guests to depart.

"I'm sure sorry we can't spend the night, Stevie. Even with you sleeping with Susan, I still want to be close to you, Emily and Cyan."

"You were the one who scheduled an eight o'clock Monday class for yourself, so you only have yourself to blame."

She chuckles, "Yeah. The boss does have to toe the line sometimes. I promise to do better next year. One more?"

"Sure."

Steve and Ellie share a parting kiss. Toby and Cyan do the same.

"C'mon, Tobe," Ellie prods. "You're driving, remember?"

"I guess. Thanks, guys. See you Friday."

"'Bye, Toby! Ellie!" Jackson calls after them as they step out onto the porch. Emily leans her exhausted self into Steven.

"Anybody up for coffee?" Cyan asks.

Susan jumps on the suggestion. "That sounds like a great idea, Cy."

Steve smiles, "Then we shall reconvene in the kitchen! Grab your towels!"

Everybody takes a seat while Cyan starts the coffeemaker. Its gurgle pleasantly breaks the silence; Jackson and Emily have their elbows on the table in support of their hands holding up their foreheads. Everybody is spent. They oughta be.

Susan breaks the quiet. "You sure know how to throw a party, Steven."

"Practice. You were a busy girl tonight."

"Hey. When in Rome, you know. I think I got at least one pass at all the guys."

"All twelve?"

"No. Eleven, I think. Though I did try."

"Sorry. Stefan is not corruptible. Every year I attempt to convince him to experience at least one of the ladies, but not this time, either. Thank you for trying, however."

Susan chuckles along with the others. For some reason, Cyan is grinning like the cat that ate the canary, in spite of her fatigue.

"Stevie?" Em asks. "Who did you save it for?"

"Who do you think?"

"Juliette. I could tell that was going to happen."

"Uh huh. We talked about that. She was my you before you. Your warm-up act, I guess."

Em smiles and shakes her head. "Obvious."

"Hey, Em." Steve is about to ask something possibly difficult. "What was the deal with the door when you and Julie went into your room with Tom?"

"Oh. You saw that. Tom asked for a closed door. I thought about it for two seconds, and it felt strange to me. So I exercised my authority."

"What was strange about it, other than we never do closed-door around here?"

"That, and the very fact that an attempt was being made to steal away two of the most important women in your life, even if just for that moment."

"Oh, sweetie! You're wonderful! How did he take being rebuffed like that?"

"Okay, actually. He acknowledged that I have the controlling hand in my relationship with him, and that he may have overstepped. It's all good. Jules and I had a nice fuck with Tom."

"And with each other, I suspect."

Emily grins, "Like my sister from another mother."

Steve lowers his brow and smiles in appreciation of his lover's devotion.

Cyan and Jackson are leaning into each other in their tiredness.

"Cy?" Steve interrupts their stupor. "Who was special for you tonight?"

"Stefan," she giggles.

"WHAT???"

There are wide-eyed expressions of disbelief all around the table.

"Yeah. Lick and fuck."

"Uh. Did 'e?"

"No. Rick was in the bed with us and Stef jizzed all over him."

"I guess that had to have been some sort of penance."

That drew laughs.

Jax rises from his chair. "Sounds like the coffee's done. Everybody?"

Nods. "Me, too," moans Cyan.

Steve cocks his head and gives her a "WTF?" expression. Cyan is a diehard tea drinker.

"Breaking new ground seems to be the theme tonight, dear."

Steve smirks and shakes his head.

Jackson mentions, "I was surprised how many stayed to help clean up, Steven."

"Like I keep saying, Jax. They're our friends. And I think you noticed how many got a little friendly action during cleanup."

"Yeah. I was pretty amused when Sid stuck it in Jennifer as she was bent over changing a trashcan liner."

"So was Jennifer!" Steve laughs.

Susan reaches beneath the table for Steve's cock. "You going to do something with this with me?"

"Goes without saying."

"Can you?"

"In a couple of hours."

"Good. Guys? I don't know about you, but I'm ready to hit it. Long drive in the morning." Susan rises and pushes in her chair. "Steven?"

Steve looks around to his lovers, who confirm tonight's sleeping arrangements with their smiles. He tenders loving kisses to Cyan, Emily, and Jackson, and takes Susan's hand to lead her to Jackson and Emily's bedroom. The others will be in Steve and Cyan's big bed.

"Good night, everybody."

+=+=+=+=+