Barstow - Group Sex Pending Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He resumes stroking into her, maybe a little less urgently.

Steve has returned from putting Sergio's clothes on the shelf, and is laughing at this little scene in the living room. His Emily sure knows how to put the guys in their place.

"Rum and Coke, right?" Steve asks, with a chuckle.

"Yeah. Gawd, Steve. I'm fuckin' your babe, and you ask me what I want to drink? Geezus."

Emily laughs, "It's the way he and I are, Sergio. I thought you knew that."

"You told me, but it's a whole different thing to experience it."

"You gonna save yourself for the others? Ellie's here."

"But you told me she was your and Steve's special lover now."

"She is. But she still likes to fuck. She's in the tub. So is Susan."

"Steve's Susan? The porno bitch?"

"Yep."

"Okay. If you put it that way. Is it alright with you if I pull out?"

"Wouldn't be a bad idea. You can have me to yourself our next session."

Steven remains highly amused by this exchange and is lurking to watch Sergio lift up and out of Emily. The moment he sees Serge's cock separate from her vagina, he does that finger-in-the-mouth "POP!" noise.

Emily cracks up at Steve's making fun of her sex with Sergio. Serge slowly rises from the sofa, his incredulity written all over his face. He's not laughing.

"Not like I wasn't warned," he moans. "You did tell me that you two are nutcases, especially about sex."

"We are. Steve has a saying, 'If we can't have fun with it, why bother?' Thanks for the quick fuck, Serge. Maybe we'll do this again this evening."

"Here's your drink, Sergio!" Steve hands him the plastic cup. "Thanks, Jax!" he calls back to his buddy supervising the bar.

Steve addresses Sergio seriously, "Serge, just in case it didn't come up in your salon chats with Em, you do know Jackson is bi, right?"

"She mentioned it. 'Light bi', she said. Touching, sucking and kissing. No backdoor."

"You got it. We hope to get a few of the bi guys together this evening for a stag grope. Sound reasonable?"

"It does. You, too?"

"No, I'm only bi with Jackson. I have a number of ladies I don't get to see very often, so my attentions are going to be elsewhere."

Sergio chuckles, "Heh. I bet! Thanks a bunch for everything, Steven. I'll check things out in the tub."

"Have fun!"

Emily pads over to cling to Steven. "Did I tell you I love you today?"

"You did. You're special, Emily. Truly special. Were you serious about 'ten guys'?"

"Sort of. Mostly expectations. It's not even two-thirty and I've had Tom, Claire, and Sergio already."

"Were you thinking about keeping a scorecard?"

"Only in my head, Stevie. How about you?"

"No. We've done this party for several years. I tend to keep track. But you may want to think about making note somehow of the folks new to you and Jax."

"The checklist by the door will work."

"Good. What's next? Sounds like everybody is having a good time back by the tub."

"Oh, that's funny!" Emily sees something amusing.

Steve looks past the patio door. "Ohgawd. Ellie is as crazy as we are sometimes. Can she possibly do it? Where's Toby? He's gotta see this."

Ellie has pulled herself up onto Sergio and is attempting a standing fuck with him. The challenge here is Serge's extra-girthy penis versus Ellie's impish little spinner self. The gang in the hot tub are cheering them on.

"Toby?" Steve calls. "Where are you?"

"Laundry room!" he calls back. "Why?"

"You gotta come see your wife try to fuck Em's waxing guy!"

"Do I have to?" as he steps into the living room. "Ohmygawd he's huge!"

"Just extra-thick. Barely the head so far."

"Oh dear. I know that look. She couldn't do it with the last guy that size she tried."

"Em?" Steve asks. "You think I should rescue her? I don't want her to get hurt 'cause of the peer pressure going on here."

"Better do it, Stevie."

Steve rushes out to the patio and plants himself behind Ellie in a position to lift her off should she need to give up.

"(Please don't hurt yourself, sweetheart,)" he whispers to her.

"(I wanna try, Stevie!)"

She wriggles around trying very hard to wrap her pussy around that cock.

"(Lube, right?)"

"(Yes. Crap. It's just not going in. OH FUCK! OW! OW OW OW!)"

The crowd in the tub gasps at Ellie's obvious distress at this point.

Steve grasps his diminutive lover under her arms and lifts her up and off of Sergio's penis with his assistance. Ellie releases her hug around Sergio's neck and lets Steve take her entire weight. He sets her down and she leans hard into Steve for a big comforting hug. Emily has run out to the patio to lend moral support to her lovers, and joins the embrace.

Steve asks, "Sweetie? You gonna be okay?"

"Wow, Stevie. I think so. Gawd that hurt."

Emily comments, "Tobe said you tried this before with similar results."

"Yeah."

Steve suggests, "We can talk about this later. You might want to think about dildo exercises to expand things if you're figurin' on trying this again."

"I know. My gyno keeps advising me against having children. 'You're just too small to carry a normal baby to term much less deliver it,' he says. It's situations like this that remind me."

"And you're still intact?" Emily inquires.

"Yeah."

"You're not afraid of your IUD dislodging?"

"A little."

Steve scolds, "Eleanor! You seriously need to get fixed!"

"I know, Stevie, I know. When am I going to make time?"

"Yesterday. You, Toby, Em, and I need to talk. Em just had hers done. It's your turn."

"Okay. Next weekend for sure."

"Good."

Jackson has just stepped onto the patio with a double gin and tonic for Ellie. He knows this to be her analgesic of choice. Toby is close behind.

"Thanks, Jax. You're a dear."

"You're welcome. Hope you didn't break anything."

"I don't think so. Nothing tore."

Cyan is with them now, gently petting her lovers' lover. El's her lover, too.

She suggests, "You know where the epsom salts are in our bathroom, Ellie. Em? How about you take El back there for a quiet warm soak."

"Good idea. Stevie? You and Jax stay out here with our guests."

Emily takes Ellie's hand to walk her into the house.

"She going to be okay?" Sergio expresses his concern.

"We think so," Steve responds, trying to reassure. "Has something like this happened before?"

"Yeah. Small women who haven't had children struggle with it. Never had anyone try it standing like that, though."

"Ellie's a pistol sometimes."

"Apparently."

"I'll take you, Sergio," Susan steps in to offer. "I know I won't have a problem with it!"

Steve clears his throat with an audible, "(Deion!)"

Susan turns around, laughs, and slaps Steve's chest hard, leaving a handprint. He laughs back, and his friends laugh with him.

"Deion?" Sergio has to ask.

"Her BBC friend. Nice guy. Kinda big in that department."

"(Fuckin' huge!)" Cyan mumbles.

Sergio looks askance at Cy, "Your ladies have 'im?"

"Yeah, both. But Em said once was more than enough."

"It was twice," Cy corrects.

Steve corrects back, "The fuck down on the highway wasn't all the way in, dear. That was just for the camera to record obvious penetration with most of the shaft still visible."

"He's right," Susan confirms.

"Highway? Camera? Really?" Sergio is confused.

"You've been with Em at least twice since our trip south, Serge. Didn't she tell you about Susan?"

"Oh. Yeah. So you're Susan." Sergio turns to her, "You're that video porn producer from Nashville."

There are bemused smiles in the tub. They all know the story here.

Susan smirks and lowers her brow to him in confirmation, "We still gonna fuck?" she growls.

"Yeah. But why are you here? You can obviously score any guy you want."

"Steve."

"Really?"

"Really."

"What's so special about Steve? Sorry, man. You're the dude, but... you know."

Steve smiles knowingly.

"He fucks my mind. Nobody fucks it like he does. Let's get this over with."

Suze grabs Sergio's wrist to pull him into the house to do the deed.

"Spare bedroom!" Steve shouts after them.

"I know!" Susan shouts back as they turn the corner into the hallway.

Ding Dong!

Steve moves for the patio door figuring Emily was still tending to Ellie.

"I got it!" is the shout from down the hall. Steve is savoring the joyous vision of Emily dashing to the foyer, her perky breasts and firm buttocks jiggling so amusingly as she runs. It makes him smile.

Em checks the monitor and sees nothing but an invitation being held up to the camera. Steve is nearby and sauntering to the door to render a joint welcome.

"The lavender paper makes it so easy, Steven! Cy did a great job!"

"She always does, sweetie. Open the door."

"Hi! I'm Emily! You are?"

"Elizabeth and Benjamin," the male of the duo responds. "Oh, my. You are gorgeous. Do you mind?"

"Mind what? Come on in."

"That we're going to strip right here and are both going to masturbate to you. That collar. Unfuckingbelievable. What a doll!"

"You two are absolutely gorgeous yourself! Liz? Cy told me you were a former model like her. No kidding! Please! Let me fuck both of you right now! Come with! Hurry!"

Steve is chuckling at his Emily as she pulls Ben and Liz down the hall and into her bedroom. He stands by in the foyer counting the seconds before he hears gasps and groans of pleasuring emanating from that end of the house. He wears a big, satisfied smile as his expectation is being met.

Liz and Ben are particularly randy, and Steve has wondered why they don't see more of them. Busy and in demand, he muses. They are a very attractive couple. But now that they've met Emily and both are viscerally drawn to her, he suspects they'll be seeing more of the Dovers.

Steve catches motion on the monitor and sees a couple approaching the door. He swings it open before Blair has a chance to ring the bell with his whole "ring twice" schtick.

"Gotcha this time, Blair!" he laughs.

"No you didn't!" Blair laughs back, reaching for the button.

Ding Dong! Ding Dong!

They both crack up at each other. Jennifer chuckles and rolls her eyes at their antics.

"Where's Em?" Jen asks Steve.

"First of all, get your butts inside. It's still February, you know!"

Jennifer steps to Steve for a hug, pressing her crotch into his. Jen's a cutie.

"Am I going to get a piece of you tonight, Steven? You get awfully busy with this party."

"Hopefully. You know how it is. Blair? I think we will have a critical mass of guys for a little bit of fun. You, Jax, and Sergio; I expect Rick will be here soon."

"Emily?" he asks.

"Oh! Sorry! She's in her bedroom doing Ben and Liz. Let's get you guys' clothes off. Don't let the couple in the spare bedroom bother you. She's used to an audience!"

"Who's in there?"

"Sergio and Susan. It's probably a wrestling match for who dominates whom."

"Oh! Susan's here? She made the trip all this way?"

"What can I tell you? She and I have 'a thing'. She's sleeping with me tonight."

"Certainly seems that way. Emily okay with that?"

"Yeah. Ellie, too. They know and understand that Suze and I are charting new territory with each other. I'm trying to soften her up a little so she doesn't chase off Mr. or Ms. Right whenever they come along."

"Well, from everything you guys have said about Susan we understand she's a major piece of work."

"She is. Okay, Jen. You can let go of my cock now. You guys go get undressed."

Jen chuckles, and leads Blair back to the spare bedroom to stow their clothes.

Steve hears somebody punching in the lock combination, and the door opens to Rick. He and Sandy have door privileges here, as do Toby and Ellie, and Debbie.

"Hey," Steve ribs him. "You sleep in or somethin'?"

"DeeDee came over in the wee hours this morning for a fuck. Her date didn't go well."

"What was the problem?"

"He refused a condom and pushed back hard about getting tested. You know how she is. Oh. She might drop by here later."

"That's good. I'd like to see 'er. Sandy take the interruption okay?"

"A little pissed. 'Dammit, guys. Take it into the guest room. I need my sleep,' she said. Who's here?"

"Lots of folks. Em is in her room doing Ben and Liz, Susan and Sergio are in the spare room. Everyone else is on the patio last I checked. Why don't you put your clothes in Anna's room. You might run into Blair and Jen in the hall as they're coming out."

"Susan and Sergio? So. Susan made it. That's a surprise."

"I don't think so. She can be awfully abrasive, as we've told you guys. She gets lots of sex, but no love. I get the impression I'm about the only guy who can cut through her crap. Maybe the only guy. She even threatened to use 'The L word' earlier."

"Oh, that's dangerous, Steve."

"She knows the rulebook, Rick. Our butting heads when we met saw to that."

"Good luck with it, then. Usual big layout on the bar?"

"Yep. Help yourself."

"Thanks."

=====

Steve steps into the kitchen for another beer. He grabs a sitting towel from the stack in the living room and plops down on the sofa to take a break from hosting duties. Jackson has all the TVs going, and Steve grabs the remote to unmute the volume on this one and set it to a background level. The pre-pre-pre-game show is on, and he rolls his eyes at the inanity of the yakety-yak and old game clips just to fill the time slot.

Out of the corner of his eye he catches Ellie emerging from the hallway. She sees him and can't move fast enough to plop down next to him for a snuggle and a kiss.

He softly asks, "You okay, sweetie?"

"Yeah. A little sore. The soak helped. I'll be fine."

"You gotta be more careful. Where's your drink?"

"Finished it."

"Another?"

"Maybe later. I have what I want right now."

"Thank you, sweetheart. I love you, too."

"You're right about getting a tubal ligation, you know. I keep putting it off."

"I'm surprised your gyno hasn't been all over your ass about getting sterilized. Pregnancy is an enormous risk for you! Does he know just how much sex you have?"

"He does. I'm frank with him about frequency, the multiple partners and the whole deal."

"He's got to scold you about that."

"He does. I reassure him that my partners are tested and equally concerned. He just raises his eyebrows and shakes his head."

"Well, your lovers are concerned. You going to make some calls tomorrow?"

"Yeah. I gotta. I'm getting to that age where my body won't be as resilient as it used to be. If I want to keep having fun, I have to do it now."

"You do. You want me to tag along when you do it? I know Toby's your husband, but I've been your loving partner longer."

"Both of you there would be comforting. And I'd appreciate something."

"What's that?"

"That you guys openly converse in the waiting area about your sex with me, and my other lovers."

"I never thought of you as that much of an exhibitionist, El."

"I want everybody, even strangers, to know that a thirty-five year old woman with a PhD can be sexually vital and fully plans to be that way for the foreseeable future. No settling for settling down."

"You got it. Your pussy feeling up to doing things?"

"With you? Uh huh. Let's fuck. Be easy. Still don't know if I bruised something."

"Of course. Tantric. Like last night. You're good at that."

"So are you, sweetie. So are you."

Ellie climbs into Steve's lap, again facing him, after he scooted forward to receive her. They gently join into their loving coitus, hoping they're not interrupted for at least a few minutes.

They get their few minutes. The sofa cushions bend to the pressure of another taking a seat next to the couple. They open their eyes.

"Hi," Steve greets the intruder.

"Hi," Ellie follows.

"You guys are really something with that," Emily purrs.

Steve reassures, "Years of practice, sweetheart. Not all great sex has to be frantic."

"You and I do the quiet joining sometimes. Now I know where you got it from."

"Yeah. How were Ben and Liz?"

"Amazing. Those two are animals. It was hard to keep up with 'em."

"Thought you'd like 'em. Ellie's been with them a few times."

"I have. I dunno, Steven. They're all about the fucking. I never felt a connection. Not like most of your other friends."

Emily muses, "Hmm. You have a point, I guess. They sure wanted me, however!"

"They're into physical beauty, as if you couldn't tell. You're gorgeous, Em. Girl-next-door beautiful."

"And so are you, Ellie. So, so cute. Adorable. So desirable."

"Okay. I guess I can deal with that. Let's just chalk it all up to Steven here having great taste in women."

"Huh? Guys!"

Em and El giggle and kiss Steve's cheeks at the same moment.

"It's too quiet," Steve muses. "Oh, they're all having a good time out on the patio and all that, but more should be arriving by now."

"Stevie?" Ellie replies. "It's always like that. A lull right about this time. The next wave is just about to..."

Ding Dong!

"...hit."

Steve chuckles as Emily jumps up for the door and Ellie gingerly rises from Steve's lap.

"You still okay, El?" he asks, considering.

"Better. Got a little bit of good circulation going down there. Maybe I'll try somebody a little less challenging than Sergio."

"There's always a good girl grope in the offing, sweetie. How 'bout you take that on?"

"You think of everything, Stevie!" Ellie laughs and lands a big kiss right on his mouth. She pads out to the patio to join the others.

"Ah," as Emily checks the monitor. "These are kids, Steven. Crashers? Fuck. She's got the same collar on!"

Steve looks over her shoulder and laughs, "No, sweetie, that's Chad and Zoë. We told you about them. Let 'em in!"

"Nothin' like another girl wearing the same dress to the ball!" as she opens the door.

"Fuckin' A, sister!" Zoë exclaims. "Whoever you are, you are my kind!"

Zoë sheds her long coat and lets it drop. She is naked, and steps into a single-arm hug with Emily, dropping her free hand to fondle Em's sensitive parts. Em returns the favor, and leans into Zoë for the tongue exchange.

Steve chuckles at the girls and greets the other guest, "Hi, Chad! Come on in!"

"Good ev'ning, Mr. Albertson. Just who is this beautiful creature?"

"For the last time, Chad!" Steve laughs. "I'm Steve! Mygawd, like how many times have you had Cyan? We are on a first-name basis! Steve!"

Steve laughs again, and Chad chuckles at him for having tweaked him that way.

"Chad, this is my Emily. Em? Your tongue is in Zoë, and this is Chad."

"Hmm mmm!" Em tries to acknowledge.

Chad chuckles, "Will I be able to spend time with Emily tonight?"

"Sure, though it's up to her! So far it looks like you'll have to pry your wife off of 'er first. I have a crowbar in the garage if that helps."

The girls break their kiss and laugh.

"Sure, Chad," Em giggles. "You're the only one standing here with clothes on. Let's see whatcha got!"

"Emily!" Steve scold-laughs.

"That's okay," Chad chuckles. He squats to retrieve Zoë's coat. "I'll take this back to the bedroom and we'll leave our stuff there. Zo? You can let go of Emily now."

They all laugh.

"Zoë?" Steve prompts. "You don't have to worry about Teddy tonight. Em took care of things."

"Oh, Teddy's okay, Steven. His hair trigger around us young ones is amusing, actually."