Barstow - Group Sex Pending Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Em?" Steve scolds. "Are you showing off or something? You guys gonna wash up before getting into the tub?"

"Maybe!" Emily laughs. "Rick, Steve's right. We just had the tub completely cleaned for the party. Let's shower. Besides, I love soaping you up when it's all soft like that!"

Steve scowls, "Thank you!" Ellie and Debbie are suppressing laughs, as are Em and Rick as they step back into the house.

"Like I was just telling Steve, Deb. His casualness about his lovers' sex with others blows my mind sometimes."

"Well, it is a little weird. But you know, Steven, I like the lack of pressure about that with you. Such a contrast against guys like Derek. Men who insist on 'ownership'. There is a certain freedom with your way, you know."

"I know. 'NSA' on steroids, I guess. But you bring your own strings, don't you."

El and Deb laugh and slap at him, Ellie declaring, "We sure do, lover. We sure do."

Debbie suddenly has a puzzled expression. "Steve? Where are Jax, Toby and Cy?"

"You didn't see 'em in our room as you were dropping off your clothes?"

"Hmm. Shoulda looked, I guess."

Ellie is chuckling, "Last we checked, Jax and Toby were spitroasting 'er. We gave 'em crap about it, and they all took it in the humor intended. I am so unbelievably happy Tobe's with the program now."

"Was it causing friction, El?" Debbie inquires.

"No. Well, maybe a little. But Tobias knew what the whole deal was when we married. I even invited Steve and Cy to come with us on our honeymoon."

"And I politely declined!"

"That was okay, sweetie. I got mine anyway. He had to watch."

"What? You didn't tell me that! Gawd, Ellie. You could be so bad when you got cranked up!"

El giggles, "Gosh, Steven! We were at Hedonism! It was a given!"

Steve sighs, "You're right. If Cy and I were there, I would have been the cop directing traffic in and out of your room, right?"

"Stevie!" she laughs. So does Debbie. "I had some fun. Only a couple of guys."

Steve laughs back, "I know, sweetie. But you sure were playing the 'spinner card' before Toby. Debbie? I had to buy stanchions and velvet ropes to keep the queue orderly in the house here for all the guys and girls lined up for her bedroom."

"Seriously?" Deb chuckles.

"Check the storeroom off the garage! Still got 'em!"

Ellie cracks up into uncontrolled, almost screaming laughter. She's been outed to Debbie.

Deb grins real big and shakes her head at this. "Steve? Coach Winston told me that Ellie had a huge rep for plowing through the faculty there. She claims El broke up a couple of marriages."

Ellie pauses to catch her breath and get serious. "That's one way you can look at it, Debbie, but both were teetering as it was. I just pushed 'em into recognizing their own reality. One couple even thanked me. I'm not evil."

"Now that we're finally lovers, El, I can ask the question. Which side?"

"With that one couple? Both. We were doing threesomes, and both realized they preferred me over their spouse. That was rough, 'cause we had gotten deep. A lot of tears."

"The other couple? Sorry, sweetie, I'm curious."

"I love you, Debbie. You love me. We are lovers for the long haul, and you have the right to know. I was involved with her. He was a homophobe, and she had other intimate girlfriends, all of us on the sly. I just happened to be the one he caught in bed with her."

"Ah. Now that's normal shit."

"No, it happened in Bloomington."

"Oh, gawd, Eleanor! That is so fuckin' bad!" Steve is bent over in laughter, almost pushing Ellie off his lap. Deb is laughing hard, too.

"Oh, sweetie," she chuckles. "I finally got you good! You know I've been taking lessons from the master!"

He hugs his Ellie so tight. "Thank you, sweetheart. That was indeed wonderful!"

The sliding door opens to their five lovers, all apparently stirred by the ruckus in the hot tub.

"Just what is so funny, you guys?" Emily asks for the group.

"Oh, a couple of things. Best one was Ellie pulling an absolutely delicious pun on Bloomington-Normal."

Steve's having to explain the joke is making the entourage roll their eyes and shake their heads in the understanding that especially Steven can be so silly, even though they know it rubs off.

"Come on in, guys. Join us," Ellie requests. She lifts up from Steve's now-limp penis and sits next to him in the warm bath. Emily takes advantage of the empty lap, leaning over to kiss Ellie and then Debbie. The four of them will be sleeping together tonight.

Rick declines getting wet again and grabs a towel to take a seat in one of the patio chairs.

Debbie grins and asks, "They told me what the three of you were up to, Cyan. Certainly creative for around here."

"Oh, we've done that lots of times. It's fun. It's a treat to have two guys like that to make a lady happy."

"Were you made happy, Cy?" Deb teases.

"Thrice!"

"Showoff!" Emily laughs.

Rick seeks their attention "Hey, guys. I checked my phone as we were coming out here. Sandy texted that she's going to be done at work in about a half-hour. She did say to tell y'all 'Hi!' and, I quote, 'Thank Emily for me for what had to be a great fuck!'. You guys know how that goes."

Everybody chuckles knowingly.

"Anyway, it's late, so I need to get out of here and make an appearance in our bed. Steve? What time do you want me here tomorrow?"

"Up to you, Rick! We think we have our ducks in a row. All that's left is to ice down the kegs. Jax, Toby and I can handle that."

"Good deal. Kisses, ladies!"

=====

Breakfast for seven has become almost routine on the weekends. With Ellie, Toby, and Debbie spending the night after the previous night's party, or, like this morning, just this loving core clinging to each other, Cyan and Jackson seem to be in their element as short-order chefs.

Well, that's a bit of an overstatement. Not short-order at all. Discussion is always lively as everybody arises for the day, all trying to agree on the same thing for breakfast. This morning Steve took charge after twenty minutes of failure to come to a consensus, declaring, "Pancakes and sausage. Dammit!" He was the target of scowls from Cyan and Debbie, who generally try to avoid sweet breads.

Busy day ahead. They'll get over it.

"Now what time do people usually start arriving?" Jackson asks Steve for the eleven-millionth time.

Steve sighs with his reply, "Sid and Miriam are usually the first, around one-thirty or so. Roughly six couples try to get here before two. They're mostly interested in partying naked in the middle of winter and getting it on with each other. Most of those will have had their fill long before the game starts. Cy? What's our confirmed total?"

"Twenty-two or three. Like before, probably arriving in waves."

"When's the peak crowd, Stevie?" Emily asks.

Ellie quickly answers, "Game start. The earlier arrivals start looking for their clothes right around halftime."

Steve poses a serious question to Emily and Jackson, "Guys? You and Jax are going to be in demand since this is the first time you'll be meeting several of our friends. Do you guys have a strategy?"

Emily takes it first, "I kinda do. I obviously can't do everybody, that's a silly thought, anyway. I'm just going to have to judge as I meet each of 'em. One thing I know I want to do is not wear myself out with our usual friends. I love all of 'em more than you might think, Steven, but you know how I am about strange, right? This is a day full of strange."

That sentiment elicited loud guffaws from everybody. Emily's face turns red with embarrassment; seated next to her, Steve leans in for a loving and understanding side hug.

"Sweetie, I think more than half of who's going to be here today are people you already know. I think your plan will work pretty well. It'll be sort of like a normal night out for you."

"Stevie!" she loudly protests, and then pouts. Steve reaches to give her another heartfelt hug.

The laughter is out of control this time. Jackson almost falls off his chair!

Steve attempts to console her, "Sweetheart. I love you so, so much. We all love you. You know we do!"

"I know, lover. But you know what?"

"What's that?"

"I'm not going to feel one bit guilty about any of it."

"And that's the way it should be. I want you to have as much sexy fun as you can possibly stand. Give me a kiss."

Em takes a deep breath and shares a good one with her Steven.

"Jax?" Steve queries. "What about you?"

"You know me pretty well, Steven. I love the ladies, especially you guys..."

"Awwwww," from Em, El, Cy and Deb.

"...but I dunno. I'm not planning on a scorecard today. We'll see how it goes. Cy? Did you mark the guest list for me like I asked?"

"I did, sweetheart! Little blue dots by the names."

Ellie is curious. "For what?"

"Bi guys."

"Ah. Makes perfect sense."

"Cyan?" Steve prompts. "I forgot to look at the latest list. Did Danny and Jodie confirm?"

"I'm sorry, sweetie. Not this party. They said something about maybe this spring."

"Why the long face, Stevie?" Emily asks.

"Oh, Emily," Cyan grins. "Jodie is petite and absolutely adorable, and a little younger than Steven and me. Sorta like you! He's sweet on her and gets sorta shy, and she dotes on him getting flustered and is just all over 'im! And there's something else."

"Oh? What's that?"

"She is hearing-impaired. Totally deaf, as a matter of fact. Danny was her sign language interpreter, and they married several years ago. Anyway, it's a real treat to see Jodie and Steve make love. It's not just sex. It's all in their gentle touching. Their intimate dance is just amazing."

Ellie softly adds, "She's right. And Danny's a good fuck, too. I like him."

It's Steve's turn to flush under his lovers' spotlight.

Jackson asks, "If there's some sort of connection, why don't we see them?"

Cy answers, "They live just outside of Indianapolis. It's a fair trip."

"Do they spend the night?"

"Sometimes. They have dogs like we do, so that sort of limits what they can do."

"Oh, that's understandable."

"Guys?" Debbie interrupts. "I'm sorry to mess with the moment, but I need to get home and get ready for work. Big day there, too."

"Give Sandy a kiss and crotch grab for me, sweetheart!" Steve chuckles as he stands to see her off. "Big one?"

"Of course!"

Deb grins, leans into Steve and reaches into his bathrobe, fingering his cock and balls to accompany the probing kiss. She chuckles as she lets him go having induced an erection, and passes around quick kisses to her gathered lovers, and their lovers.

"You're evil, Deb!" Steve laughs.

"I know! You guys have fun! See everybody later!"

Everyone says their goodbyes, and settles back into their chairs.

Toby asks, "What's on our to-do list, Steve?"

"Not much, thank goodness! After you and Jax get dressed you can pull the tubs out of the storeroom. The two small ones go here in the kitchen and the big one out on the patio. Kegs are still in the van, so Jax, you grab the hand truck and you know what goes where. Toby, ice is in the chest freezer. I'll leave all of that to you guys."

"What are you going to do, Steve?" Jax senses that something's up with this.

"Cy, Em, El and I are going to test the beds to make sure everything is good for this evening."

Jax gives Steve the evil eye, "So. Your plan is to fuck the girls while we're throwing our backs out with all the heavy lifting."

"Yeah, that's about right."

Everybody leaps out of their chairs laughing to mock slap at him over his signature silliness.

"Seriously, Steven?" Jackson challenges.

"Oh, okay. It's going to take all three of us to jockey everything around. We may have to move furniture. Cy? What's on your agenda?"

"Em and I need to make sure fresh linens are where everyone can get to them in each room. You and Jax are handling laundry, right?"

"Right. The three of you need to spend most of your time entertaining guests."

"Steve. Really," Emily scolds. "I know for certain you'll have ladies here who are hot for your bod and are going to pin you against a wall if you don't give them the attention they justifiably deserve from you! Do I need to name names?"

"Stevie?" Ellie interrupts, "Toby will be happy to take some of that workload. Right, sweetheart?"

"Right. I don't think I'm up to playing the field like you and Jax do. Your jobs, too, are to entertain guests in that way, so anything I can do to free you guys up to enjoy what you've put together, bring it on!"

"Gosh! Thanks, Toby! Okay, all," Steve muses, "I'm going to put something on so we can get those kegs in place. Em, I guess you'll want to be ready to answer the door around one o'clock or so. Other than that, it seems we have our assignments, so let's get to it!"

=====

"Stevie!" Emily calls from the foyer back into the house. "You said you had a sign to put up on the door!"

From the office, "Just finished printing. I'll be right there!"

Steve has the paper and a roll of tape in-hand.

Em questions this, "Why do you feel the need to do this? All of our friends know how things work here."

"The several who live further away have other groups they play with. We had incidents the past two years with some forgetting what we expect or not making it clear to their plus-one. Easier to tack a playbill up than having 'the discussion' when somebody gets surprised."

"Okay, let me see it. Hmmm..."

----------

NUDITY IS MANDATORY

NO ANAL ACTIVITY

*** Party crashers will be arrested. TPD knows this. ***

----------

"...is that all? You needed a sign for this?"

"Yeah. Most everybody will remember what happened year before last. We had crashers. They had to deal with twelve very angry, very naked men. If it wasn't such a royal pain when it happened, the scene on the front lawn would have been hilarious."

"Steve? You know I'm not going to know everybody. How do I identify those folks?"

"I'm pretty sure Cyan told everybody that hadn't met you when they talked to her about the RSVP, that they were to show their invitation to the camera when they ring the doorbell. If they forgot it, hopefully I or Cy will be available to vouch for 'em. If not, crack the door and ask their names to check against the list."

"Where is the list?"

"Sweetie? The clipboard is hanging right there next to the monitor."

"D'oh! I'm sorry, Stevie. The anticipation of doing it for the first time is getting to me."

"So... you're suddenly a virgin?"

She laughs and slaps Steve's shoulder a good one!

"I guess for this party I am!" Em giggles. "Okay, you had to mention 'anal'?"

Steve sighs, "Yeah. Two plus-ones last year were bi guys. Their couples neglected to tell them our rule. You know what to say if they challenge you on it, right?"

"Besides 'Ewwww!'?" she laughs. "Yes. Sanitation in and around the hot tub, hygiene issues in general. Why is it such a problem for you? You're amazingly open-minded about a lot of sex stuff, but why not this? It's sort of an accepted thing these days, barely a kink."

"Purely a practical matter, sweetie. E.coli. You know I send a sample of hot tub water out for lab tests sometimes, right?'

"Uh huh."

"Always do it after the bigger parties, to see if the disinfectant was keeping up with the crowd."

"Makes sense. Did something bad happen?"

"Yeah. The tests came back with E.coli way out of whack a few years ago. Horrible."

"So... the tub was full of shit?" she grimaces.

"In a way! Shit bacteria, at least. At that party there were three women doing a DP challenge -- you know, front and back -- and they and the guys they had were in and out of the tub."

"Okay, so just add more disinfectant next time, right?"

"Nope. The levels were so high that I was waved off by our pool guy, that the amount of disinfectant needed was dangerous. I could do it with nobody in the tub, but that obviously would take the tub out of commission for several hours, and simple draining and refilling wouldn't disinfect the pump and plumbing. I had no choice other than to put a stop to the anal stuff. No judgment implied, just couldn't have it here."

"Oh. Okay. You said before that making all of our sex play possible was a lot of work. I guess this is a case in point."

"Yep. We need to test the doorbell. I made a change. Step outside and press the button."

"I'm naked, Steven."

"Do it anyway!"

Emily opens the door to step onto the front porch as commanded, thinking that she's enjoying the playing along with Steve's forced-exposure fetish.

"Oh, Stevie! I love it! When did you do that?"

Steve softly laughs. "After we got back from lunch yesterday. It was an inspiration, and I had the lattice panels left over from the patio stuff Jax and I were working on last month."

"That's great, lover. You know I certainly like to show off, but I will admit I was a little concerned that all the door opening today during daylight was going to flash somebody we shouldn't."

"Yeah, obviously I thought the same thing. Quick and easy screen. I'll take it down if we get tired of it after the shrubs leaf out. Oh. Doorbell test. Try it."

She presses the button, and music starts playing from the doorbell speaker.

"What is that?"

"Super Bowl theme. Now that I hear it, nuh uh. That'll get real tiresome real fast. Let me change it back."

Steve reaches up to the doorbell and presses a few buttons.

"Okay. Now try it."

Quack Quack Quack!

"STEVEN!!!" Emily leans against the doorframe in laughter with the reminder of their joking around from several months ago.

"Here, sweetie," he chuckles. "Try it now."

Ding Dong!

"You are impossible sometimes, Stevie," Em chuckles back.

"Sweetheart? You see this?" He glances down to direct her gaze.

"I do. I did. It's nice. It's always nice! But we don't want to use it up now."

"No, we don't. But I can't help it."

"Why? We're naked around each other almost all the time."

"That collar. Ohmyfuckinggawd, you look so hawt! I so want to fuck you, right here, right now. But I can't 'cause I won't be able to hold back. It's that hot!"

"You did good with this one, Stevie. Real good. You going to do what we talked about yesterday? All three of us? Plus yours?"

"That's the plan."

"Good. I am going to mark down on the list here the guys who couldn't contain it when I open the door."

"You're evil. But that would be a hoot to know!"

"Uh huh," she giggles.

"I can't think of anything else you and I need to do before guests start arriving. Let me check with the others to see if there's anything left on their lists."

"Okay. I'll cool my jets on the sofa. Oh, Steve?"

"Yeah?"

"Turn on some music."

"Oo. Yeah. Soft jazz would work. Lemme do that."

=====

Steve sort of wanders around the house looking to see if anything is missing or otherwise out of place, seemingly checking every nook and cranny.

Jax is in the dining room fine-tuning the bar. "Lose something?" he chuckles at him. "A spinner, maybe?"

"Now that you mention it, where is Ellie?"

"Check your bedroom."

Steve steps down the hall, makes the turn into the doorway, and softly laughs at the scene of his lovers on his bed. Toby is givin' Cyan all he's got while Ellie and Cy are locked in a deep kiss.