Barstow - Plan B: Their New Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cyan shows Jax and Em to their bedroom suite and everybody brings everything into the house, more or less setting it someplace that makes sense at the moment.

"We'll do laundry in the morning," she suggests.

"Okay. Sounds good," Em confirms. "Everything we have needs washing. What do we wear for tonight?"

Steve steps into the conversation. "Emily. I'm surprised. You know the answer to that."

"Really?"

"Really. You're home. Jax? You, too. Everything is unloaded, the dogs are doing great, it's time to get naked. The yard has a tall privacy fence, so you're fine to wander around the backyard nude, and play with the dogs that way, too. We told you that. Snacks are in the kitchen, our fridge is your fridge."

"Naked around Anna?"

"Look out your window."

"Ah. Okay."

"Cyan and I are going to rinse the road grime off and we'll meet you guys in the tub. Good with that?"

"Ohmygawd yes! Okay!"

=====

Anna has joined the four in the tub and is sharing in the relaxation. She poses to Emily, "Cyan said you're bi."

"I am, although I prefer femmes."

"Ah. Makes sense. Cyan does, too, so you two are having fun."

"Yeah. Thank you for the offer, though."

"Gosh. Welcome home, Em. Respect. You're going to fit in just fine around here. Steve?"

"Yeah?"

"Jean and Teddy said they want to come over and welcome you guys home, too. They're excited to meet Em and Jax."

"It'd be nice to see 'em. What time?"

"About nine."

"Sounds good. Emily?"

"Hmm?"

"What we discussed."

"Are you serious?"

"Yep."

"I love it! Ohgawd. Oo! Jackson!" Em giggles.

"Hey. Can't help it."

Anna chuckles, "Oh, I get it. Steve, I know you. You told Emily she has to greet guests at the door starkers, and Jax here is getting hard at the thought of his wife showing off to strangers like that."

Steve taps his index finger on his nose.

"I see you have the same problem, too," Anna laughs.

Cyan shakes her head and huffs, "They've been like that all week. We had a blast!"

Steve asks Anna, "Were they figuring on staying over?"

"No."

"Okay. Just a fuck and run. Good enough. Oh! Guess who we ran into in Jacksonville at dinner!"

"You know somebody there?"

"No. Sandy!"

"You're kidding, Steven!"

"Nuh uh! She was subbing for the manager there."

"Those damn bells of hers, Steve. I still have a sore spot on my tongue from the last time!"

Jax, Em and Cyan are cracking up.

Cyan asks, "Anna? You have plans this evening? You're welcome to stay, of course!"

"Plans? Well, sort of. I think I'm going home before Jean and Teddy get here. Jillian was making noises about spending the night, so I'd better straighten-up the place before she gets there. In fact..."

Steve offers, "Yeah, we're cool. Go get ready for your friend. Thank you. Gosh. Thank you so much for everything you've done for us. Here. Let's have a proper 'hello'."

He stands for a hug and a kiss, and they fondle each other's privates. Then Anna does the same with Cyan.

"G'night guys. Em? Jax? Welcome to your new home. All of us are so happy that you connected with Cy and Steve. See y'all Saturday!"

Anna gathers up her towel and readies herself to leave for the night.

"She have her own room?" Em asks.

"More or less. She stays in the one guest room when house-sitting and has a place to keep her things, but when she's not sitting she makes sure it's available for others. Especially when we have parties."

"How big are your parties?"

"Not big. Five couples is our usual. We have had up to ten for things like New Years and the big football game, but we keep it sane, generally."

They chat for a while about what Emily and Jackson are to expect with parties, and Steve and Cyan encouraged them to build a younger group for their own get-togethers if they wished. No, they declined in revealing it's not an age thing, that they preferred like-minded intelligent, interesting and, above all, playful couples in the mold of Steve and Cyan. Age didn't matter to them.

The topic of "singles" is broached.

Steve answers, "Rarely. Occasionally one of our friends will bring somebody if it feels right and he or she has something special to offer, but, no, we have no regular singles in the group. What's been you guys' experience?"

Jax replies, "We were mostly singles, although event organizers followed a strict rule about male-female balance. We had a clearance list, too."

"Any trouble?"

"Yeah. Party crashers a couple of times. We tried to keep the Facebook group closed, but when feelings get hurt you sometimes don't know there's a problem until there's a problem. You guys think your friends are going to be okay with us?"

"I think you'll find that out Saturday. Maybe sooner. Jean and Teddy are apparently jumping the gun to meet you two. Anna told me earlier that everybody is really excited."

Emily breaks in, "'Cuz it's a 'fresh meat' thing?"

"No, Em. Honestly. From what she said they're all happy for us. True 'fourples' are rare. Usually somebody is the odd man out. Like what you told us about with...?"

"Tim and Jennifer. Yeah, Tim wasn't much fun outside of the bedroom. He and Jax mostly tolerated each other."

Cyan interrupts, "I think I heard the doorbell!"

"About the right time," Steve confirms. "Em?"

"Oh, this is going to be fun!"

"Tell them they can put their clothes in the spare bedroom. Don't be surprised if Teddy makes a move on you right there in the doorway. He can be that way."

"Duly warned!" she giggles.

Emily grabs a towel on her way out of the hot tub, dries off, mostly, throws the towel on the sofa and makes her way to the foyer. She flings open the door.

"Hi! You must be Teddy and Jean! Come on in."

"Well hello young lady. You must be... ohgawd... beautiful."

"Hi, Emily. We are very happy to meet you. Ted? Put that away!"

Teddy had unzipped his lounge pants, pulled his hardened penis out, and was reaching to embrace Emily.

Emily chuckles, "Steve said to leave your clothes in the spare bedroom. I don't know which one yet, but I suspect you do. Jean? I'm hardly offended. Teddy? Okay! Fuck me right here, right now."

And there goes the erection. She called his bluff.

Jean laughs, "Oh, you are a firecracker! No wonder Steve and Cyan fell in love with you! You're as wacky as he is."

"Yeah, we're more alike than not. Teddy, you can have me later, okay, and Jean can have my guy if she wants. But let's get you two out to the tub for a proper reunion with Steve and Cyan."

"You are just delightful, Emily!" Teddy gushes. "My gosh."

"Thanks!"

Em lets the couple take the lead to the spare bedroom.

Jean inquires as they shed their few coverings, "Anna told us you and Jackson are experienced in the lifestyle, yes? And you're both bi?"

"Yes. And yes. We belonged to a hotel party group in Los Angeles. Jax is partially bi, he just likes to suck and be sucked. No backdoor action either way. Me neither, for that matter."

"You are experienced! And so open about it!"

"Demure and euphemisms didn't work in our group. We didn't have time for the second-guessing. Once we discovered that Cyan and Steve were the same way... gosh... it was love. We were all over each other. Jean?"

"Yes, Emily?"

"I see you keep it smooth. Shave, or wax?"

"Wax."

"Good. You have somebody in town? I need one."

"Yes. I'll give you his number before we leave."

"'His'? Oh? Does he accept tips?"

"Yes he does. Biiiiig fat tips."

"Gotcha."

"No kidding," Teddy complains. "I'm flopping around in the Grand Canyon every time she's had a waxing."

Emily laughs. "Let's go, guys."

"Hi, all!" Teddy greets the trio in the tub.

"Teddy! Jean! Great to see you!" Steve welcomes. "Hey, Em? Did you manage to keep your Ted cherry?"

"She did!" Teddy guffaws. Cyan, Jax and Jean laugh.

"She's as crazy as you are, Steve," Jean chuckles. "You guys together are going to be nothing but trouble! Jackson? Nice to meet you. Stand up for me."

"Uh. Okay. Nice to meet you, too, Jean."

"Ah! Oh, that's great! Uncut! You are a rare commodity, Jax. Be prepared to be in demand around here."

Cyan asks, "Jean? Trip report? Or are we getting down to business tonight?"

"Business. I need to interview Jackson, and Teddy still needs to do the same with Emily."

Jax and Em look at each other with bewildered expressions and then look to Steve to solve the mystery.

Steve laughs, "Think it through."

Jax puzzles, "They're here just to fuck us?"

"Bingo. Cyan and I will supervise."

"You mean 'watch'."

"Now you're getting it. We may have to redo some of your work."

"Reclaim."

"Not exactly."

"Oh. You're going to do Jean after I'm done with her, and Cyan's going to do Teddy."

Cyan is doing her best to suppress her laughter. She manages to blurt out, "If he has anything left. Em? I think you're going to do him in. He tends to not last very long in new girls."

"Hey!" Teddy protests.

"It's true, dear," Jean chuckles. "Fresh young cunts are your Achilles' heel."

"I guess."

"Bring. It. On," Emily laughs. "How quick, Jean?"

"Ten minutes."

"I can beat that," as Emily grins, staring down Teddy. "Get it up, big boy."

Emily gets behind Teddy and pushes him down the hall to her and Jax's bedroom, chased by everybody else's laughter.

"Em?" Cyan calls behind her. "We'll get each other off after you've conquered Teddy."

"Deal!"

"Steve?" Jackson asks. "Where?"

"Our bed."

"Jean?" Jackson leads, "This way. Fast or slow?"

"Do me hard. I like that."

"You got it."

As Jax shows Jean into Cyan and Steven's bedroom, he sticks his head into the next doorway, his and Em's suite, to check progress.

"Gawd, Teddy," he hears his wife complain to her bed partner. "Jean and Cyan said you were a little quick with new women, but that's a bit much. Not even five minutes."

Evil chuckle from Jean in the next room as she overhears this.

"Sorry, Em. As you saw, I was already excited to see you when we got here. When you answered the door nude I almost creamed in my pants."

"You sure you're cut out for this swinging shit?"

Jean's chuckles turn into raucous laughter. "Teddy?" she calls from the other room.

"What?"

"One of these days you have to learn how to control that anticipation thing! Emily? Next time he'll be more of a gentleman."

They can hear Jackson chuckling at them. "Ready?" he asks Jean, who is on all fours in doggie position.

"Do me, Jax." Jean again calls to Teddy, "Come in here and watch us fuck, okay?"

Em gently suggests to Teddy, "(Go watch my husband fuck your wife. Maybe you'll be inspired.)"

"(Thanks, Em, but inspired? Not really. I've seen her take dozens of guys. It doesn't faze me any more. You need to have your Cyan right now. I'd rather watch you two, honestly.) Honey? I'm going to watch her and Cyan get it on!"

"Enjoy! (OOF!) Oh! (OOF!) Jackson! (OHGAWD!)"

Steve and Cyan had stepped out of the tub a couple of minutes ago, toweling off to come inside and look in on their lovers and friends as they make their acquaintances. They are quietly chuckling to themselves having heard most of the repartée as they came down the hallway.

"(Our lovers are sure making an impression, Steven.)"

"(Yes they are. We're going to have to run to the grocery store tomorrow.)"

"(Why?)"

"(Word of this will get around pretty quick. Jean's going to gloat to everybody like she usually does. We'll be getting requests for 'visits' all week. Need to make sure we have plenty to eat and drink for everyone.)"

"(Okay. You go be with Jax and Jean. I owe some satisfaction to Em.)"

"(You do. Have fun.)"

The remainder of the evening, in reality, is more loving and appreciative as opposed to raunchy. Jackson discovers that Jean is orgasmic from penetration alone provided it is a particularly active coitus. He also rewards her with a satisfying ejaculation, and hands her off to Steven for more of the same.

"I thought you didn't like seconds, Steve," Jax muses.

"I don't. But you know what? I have resolved to be comfortable with it when it's you and me. We're going to be doing a lot of it to each other, I suspect."

"Guys?" Jean inquires. "What's going on here? That tone of voice with each other."

"Jean? Get used to it," Steve replies. "Jax and I are in love, too. No, not quite that way, but it's a bromance. Em and Cyan are the same way."

"Amazing. A total four-way. Looking forward to Saturday. You guys are going to knock everyone's socks off. Don't go there, Steven!" she laughs.

"Oh?" Jackson has a grinning smirk. "I don't think anybody's going to be wearing socks."

"Steven! You've contaminated this young man!" she guffaws.

"Isn't it great?" he chuckles.

Em, Cyan and Teddy have joined the guys with Jean, on Steve and Cyan's bed.

"That's odd." Emily is mystified at something. "Six of us on the bed and nobody's falling off."

Cyan softly chuckles, "It's custom. Six is cozy, but we've slept eight on it. You and Jax will probably spend most nights sleeping with us in here in the bigger bed."

"We call it a 'double-double'," Steve adds. "Now you guys will get that joke. It's lost on the folks around here."

"Grilled onions?" Jax laughs.

"No onions!" Em pushes back.

Teddy mumbles, "Oh. I get it. I guess. California humor."

Jean looks to Teddy, "Honey? We've had our fun and met these wonderful folks. We need to let these guys start their honeymoon in earnest."

"You're right. Guys, stay put. We'll get our stuff and let ourselves out. So great to meet you, Emily, Jackson. Wow. We sure are looking forward to more fun with you. Jean? Ready?"

Teddy helps Jean up and off the bed.

"G'night, guys," Cyan says. "See you Saturday."

Everybody exchanges their goodnights, and Teddy and Jean disappear into the hallway and then quietly out the front door.

Cyan softly and lovingly whispers as our foursome move in for a group cuddle, "(Somebody needs to let the dogs in.)"

+=+=+=+=+