Barstow - Plan B: On the Road

Story Info
More naked kicks for our foursome on Route 66.
16k words
4.55
6.7k
5
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 06/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPixel
MrPixel
143 Followers

We left our loving "fourple" in Steve's SUV as they were pulling away from Emily's parents' home in Albuquerque. Em and Jackson Foster were seeking a temporary respite there from their loss of employment, apartment home, and means of getting around. By sheer fate if not divine intervention, Steven and Cyan Albertson rescued them in the desert town of Barstow as things were looking even worse, if that was at all possible. They quickly bonded in the realization they shared an unusual lifestyle -- they were swingers, separated by half a generation.

As the couples became familiar with each other during their playful road trip on historic Route 66, it was becoming increasingly obvious the young couple were not going to be successful with their request for parental assistance during their time of need. Once it became clear to Steve and Cyan they had no backup plan, they offered a "Plan B" consisting of housing the couple in a guest cottage under renovation, and helping with living support while Em and Jax rebooted their lives.

Which was a good thing. The encounter with Emily's folks left everybody wholly traumatized from the unfettered hatred her parents channeled towards the foursome, a hatred rooted in their religious cult's convictions. Emily had just mirrored the extreme enmity right back at them in a display of justified outrage and anger, making it clear that her birth parents were to be out of her life... forever.

The mournful silence and Emily's soft sobbing in the car had to be interrupted, however.

"Guys," Steve breaks the chill. "We need lunch."

"Whatever," Emily sniffles. Jackson is holding her tight in attempts to salve her grieving.

"Sweetie," Cyan follows, "we'll find someplace quiet. Steve? I recall a restaurant row on this side of town. Why don't we head that way?"

"Okay. It's 2:30, so there shouldn't be a crowd pretty much anyplace we go."

Emily tries to apologize again. "Guys? I am so, so sorry. This was my problem, and I dragged you all into a firestorm that my gut told me was inevitable."

"Don't be!" Steve replies. "It was really clear to us last night this was going to happen. You will recall I wanted to avoid the whole confrontation, but, well, sweetie, you and Jax needed to get it out of your system, frankly. It's obvious, to me at least, that this had been festering for a long, long while."

"Stevie? If we were so certain about it, then why did we get so crazy with those strangers in the hot tub? We should have been holed up in our room and sleepless in the anticipation of something really bad."

"Emotional refocus and release. You said it yourself at breakfast. 'Getting lost in the unrestrained sex' or something like that. Gawd. How many times did you cum last night? I lost count!"

Jackson moans and mumbles, "Uh huh. I stopped counting at fourteen. Three of those on Rob's cock."

"And you said you couldn't possibly take it!" Cyan chuckles.

"I did!" Emily giggles through the tears.

"See?" Steve has a satisfied grin.

"See what?"

"Refocus. The opportunity of extreme, no-holds-barred raunchy sex took your mind off of... ohgawd... just everything. And then there was the total embrace, comfort, and reassurance of the four of us right after. Pretty good therapy, if you ask me. Isn't that right, Solomon?"

The four chuckle as the puppy is doing its best to navigate the emotions swirling around it. He gives up and lays his head down on the pad in his crate.

"It's going to take some time to sort this all out," Em responds. "My parents, and then there's you guys. I was supposed to love them, but why do I love you two in that way? You're not my parents, you're my lovers. How can you be both?"

"Simple. Acceptance. Your parents' extreme faith model directed them to consider you as chattel, something that 'belonged' to them they were obliged to guide into the fold. You were almost an object. From my point of view they apparently were not equipped to accept you as a person once you became an adult."

"Okay. That's why they could deal with the idea of throwing me away. The 'shunning' part."

"Uh huh. Ugly, isn't it?"

"Wow," Jax quietly exclaims. "It also seems to explains why they couldn't accept me. I was so much useless detritus to them."

"Sort of. You had compromised their 'property'."

"What about my mother?" Emily ponders. "It seemed like she was trying to come to my defense. How do you think she feels?"

"Hurt. Badly," Steve answers. "But she couldn't buck back against your father."

"Can I contact her?"

"I dunno, sweetheart. I can't answer that. Do you think she's in danger if he found out?"

"No. Not in physical danger, at least. He never laid a hand on her that I know of. It was always 'doctrine this' and 'doctrine that'. As long as she was convinced to believe, that was her obligation."

"Did you ever hear her express doubts?"

"Sometimes. 'Meeting' always fixed that."

"Now I'm puzzled. How is it that they let you attend a public university?"

"Heh. Since the cult didn't have schools per se and my folks weren't equipped to do home schooling, going to regular public schools when growing up opened my eyes that the other kids didn't have nearly the restrictions I did, especially the ones that didn't make a lot of sense. So when I had the opportunities and especially the scholarships to pick a college 'just close enough to home'..."

"Ah. Liked we talked about yesterday."

"Uh huh."

"Sneaky. Smart! Hey... how does that place look?"

Jax replies, "The one on the left? '66 Diner'? Interesting looking building."

"Any objections?"

The girls shake their heads.

"Okay. Looks like I can't turn left. Hang on. Geez. Is it possible to make a U-ee before we get to Texas? Oh. There's a turnaround pocket just ahead."

Steve parks, and they unload and step inside. Emily excuses herself to the restroom, and emerges with her makeup freshened. Once seated, Cyan has to complain about the menu choices.

"Fried fried fried! Everything's fried!" she carries on.

"It's a diner, dear," Steve answers.

She grumbles, "Then it was a bad choice!"

"Oh, look, honey! Fried okra!"

"Well... okay. I see they have salads, too."

Em and Jax are chuckling at 'the adults'.

Waiting for their order, conversation turns to trip planning.

Cyan asks, "What are we doing about tonight? Our original plan was Amarillo."

"That's where we have reservations. Not a suite this time. You guys okay sharing a bed?"

Jackson chuckles and shakes his head, Em giggles and fakes a swat at Steve.

"So bad," Emily mumbles.

"Thank you, sweetie," Steve responds. "You're feeling better about things."

"I am. We're with you guys. Our new family."

"I don't think there's a lot of opportunity for fun at tonight's hotel. It's an okay place and they have a hot tub, but it's sort of in view of the lobby, so no fuckin' around."

"Fuckin'" got eyebrows from the late-twenties couple across the aisle. Cyan noticed this and smiled.

"We'll figure out something naughty, Steven," Emily grins, which elicits more eyebrows.

However, Steve keys in on the apparent disapproval from the eavesdroppers.

"Okay, who gets who tonight? I'm figuring on doing you, Em. Jax? You okay with my wife?"

"Oh, I guess. Good with you, Em?"

"Yeah. And I was figuring on playing with Cyan, too. She could use a good lickin'."

"Fine. Sounds like a plan."

The dropping jaws are priceless.

Other than that, lunch was okay.

As the four make their way back to the car, they tried their best to hold it in, but, alas, it was not to be. Halfway there all of them stop in their tracks, doubled over in laughter at what they did to the poor couple they were seated near.

"You can be so mean, dear!" Cyan chides Steve.

"Oh, I didn't do this alone. You guys did a great job picking up my lead!"

As they fall into each other in self-congratulation about harassing the couple, the pair who was opposite them is also going out to their car, evidently parked nearby. The young man quietly steps toward our foursome to address them.

"We couldn't help it," he softly tells Steve. "You guys must be in the lifestyle."

Which, of course, leaves the foursome standing there with their own case of slack-jaw.

"We are," Steve politely confirms. "We're a fourple."

"Obvious. You play off of each other so well. How long have you guys been together?"

"Uh..." as the three others glance around at each other. "Would you believe two days?"

"Nope. There's something about the four of you. You all in town tonight?"

The young man's apparent partner steps to his side and slips her hand into the crook of his arm.

"No. Passing through. Hotel reservations are in Amarillo."

"That's too bad. I'd really like to fuck both you guys," the comely young lady beckons. "Oh, hell, I'll take the girls, too."

"Sal?" the young man inquires of his partner. "You think?"

"Yes, I think. Guys, our place is about ten minutes from here. Wanna? I'm Sally, this is Pete."

"Steve. Cyan, Emily and Jackson. Pleasure." Steve glances around to nods. "And sure. Lead the way. Can't stay too long, though."

"We understand. Let's do it."

Everybody piles into their respective vehicles. Pete and Sally lead the way around the one-ways and divided roads to a nice apartment complex with a courtyard fenced-off from street view.

"Folks," Pete announces after everybody is out of their cars, "you're in luck. At least I think you are. This is a nudist complex. Not optional. You'll need to strip as soon as we get to our place."

"Uh... Pete? The name. 'Uppen Arms'?" Steve is puzzled.

"Well, we thought we'd poke fun at the neighbors when they found out the new operators were going nudist. They were all..."

"Up in arms. I get it. Sheesh." Steve shakes his head at his kind of word play.

"No objections here about the nude requirement," Jax confirms. "Heck. We spent most of yesterday playing naked on and around Route 66."

"And Cyan and I are 'professional' nudists," Steve adds. "You guys have a big Nude Day party yesterday to celebrate?"

"Ha!" Sally chortles. "We sure did!"

Em interrupts, "Sal? Pete? I have to potty the dog."

"Pet area over there," Sally indicating a square of lawn in the back of the courtyard. "Oh gawd! He's adorable! May I?"

"You may! We'll keep him inside in the crate when he's done. Hot car, you know!"

"Well of course!"

"Okay," Steve inquires, "any ground rules we need to be aware of before getting into it?"

"Sex anywhere in the courtyard. Try not to cum in the pool or tub. You guys ooze sexy, so don't be surprised if you're propositioned. Everybody wants a crack at fresh meat anyway. Rule #1, of course. 'No' means 'no'."

"Good deal," Cyan confirms. She already has dress in hand and looking for someplace to set it down.

"No tan lines," Pete notices. "Not even faded ones. And nice shave. Yeah, you're a pro, alright."

They all migrate to Pete and Sally's apartment and step in.

Steve muses, "Sort of surprised to find this kind of place in Albuquerque."

Pete answers while he strips off, "Oh? With all the sunshine here? You just knew there had to be. It's not like we announce it to the world or anything."

"You have a point. From that I take it there's a waiting list for apartments. But winters?"

"Winters are a bummer, yes. But we certainly get our exercise running from apartment to apartment to meet with friends!" Pete turns his attention to Cyan, "Let's do it."

He lowers Steve's wife to the sofa with little ado and they get into their fuck like it's no big deal. Business as usual.

"Here," as Sally pushes Jackson into an armless chair, straddling him face-to-face. "Oh, you're nice. Uncuts are kind of rare around here."

"Happy to oblige, ma'am," Jax fakes tipping his hat, grinning as he thrusts into her.

"And funny, too."

Emily struggles with the door a little coming back with Solomon. Steve jumps over to help her handle the crate and set it down next to the door. Em chuckles at Jax and Cyan "in the middle of it."

"Wasting no time, I see," she grins to Steve. "You know, lover -- I want you. After everything? Gawd I want you."

"Bed's unmade, but help yourself anyway," Sally points to the hallway. "Don't forget I get a piece of both of you. Jax, right? Oh gawd. Mmmmm. It seems like you guys must play a lot."

"Like last night?" Emily shouts from the bedroom, which gets laughs from the other three.

"Hotel in Flagstaff," Cyan chuckles to Pete at his inquisitive expression.

"Ski lodge theme?" Pete seems to know.

"Gawd! It was a Wednesday!" Sally laughs.

"Uh huh," Cyan confirms.

"You're shittin' me!" Em calls from the bedroom.

Pete answers that, "Rob is famous around here. That dong of his is somethin' else."

"Who took 'im?" Sally chuckles.

"Both!" Jax is a little enthused in his response.

"You, too, buster!" Em laughs. "He sorta reamed me out, though!"

"No kidding! (You do guys, too?)" Sal looking down at Jax.

"Just suck. He was... uh... interesting, to say the least."

"Not I!" Steve shouts from the bed.

"So the older guy is straight, I guess," Sally comments to Jax.

"Uh huh. We had fun anyway," Jax confirms with a sly chuckle.

Though everyone was having a great time, Steve had to be a party pooper and remind everybody they had a commitment to be in Amarillo that evening. Sally and Pete did their best to entice them into the usual "happy hour" festivities in the courtyard, pool and hot tub, which featured an open bar and an outright free-for-all fuckfest.

However, our foursome did indeed need to move on down the road. They were slightly relieved they had an excuse given they had lived a lot of life in the past 48 hours and were feeling the need to just be to themselves for a little while.

All loaded up and on their way, after checking the nav system Steve informs the crew, "Looks like we'll be there roughly 10:30 or so. Stop for gas in Tucumcari and we can pick up snacks there."

"Ohgawdthankyou," was Emily sort of framing everybody's state of mind.

Jackson muses, "We've not said anything about our age differences and it's really not important, but... gawd... Em and I are having one helluva time keeping up with you two. You guys like this all the time?"

"No," Steve answers. "We can burn out, too. But you know what?"

"What's that?"

"It's a two-way street. You guys energize us. You give us the motivation, the energy, to really let loose. To do what we only wish we could do on our own. In a way I wished we could've stayed with Pete and Sal. The four of us could have set that place on its head."

Em chuckles, "Yeah. I can see that."

Cyan is all smiles.

"Maybe a road trip in our future? Once we put our lives back in order?" Jax asks.

"You bet," Steve smiles. "Somebody exchanged contact info, right?"

"I did," Em confirms.

"Good girl."

Steve gets "the tongue" and a giggle yet again.

=====

Gas stop was, well, just a gas stop, although by impressions it was a little mellower than Steve and Cyan are accustomed to with each other. Cyan didn't even give Steve any grief about his choice of "road candy" this time. Solomon was relieved to be out of the car for a moment or two.

A couple of more hours down the road, now in darkness, Steve points to an approaching empty field on the right and notes, "Look across the field and you might just be able to make out Cadillac Ranch."

"Read about it in the travel section," Jax responds. "You guys have been here evidently."

"Yep. Took some nice nudes of Cyan with the cars as backdrops. That was back before they moved them from the wheat field two miles east of here."

"Nude sounds good," Emily grins. "Do that in the morning?"

"How about now?" Steve dares.

"You're on, mister!"

The girls strip in preparation. Steve had to drive past and then loop back because of the way the exits fell. He pulls over next to the unlocked gate.

"They're further away from the road than they used to be, so given how dark it is right now you might walk briskly when you're close to the road here, but you can take your time when we're out with the cars."

"You aren't going to strip, Steve?"

"No. Usual problem. Wink and a smile for the ladies if we're caught, handcuffs for the guys. You know how it is."

"Bring your phone."

"No. Flash will draw attention."

"Awww."

"You know, Em..."

"I do."

"But tell you what..."

"What's that?"

"I'll tell you when we're out there."

"Okay."

"You guys head out and Jax and I will join you shortly."

After waiting for a passing car, Em and Cyan jump out and sort of trot down the moonlit path for the first hundred or so feet. Feeling cloaked in the warm July darkness, they slow down.

"Why are we hanging back, Steve?"

"We're going to pare down to shorts. We're going to take our shorts off out there and play hide and seek with 'em."

"Like I said yesterday, you guys are creative with your sex play. Let's go."

The guys get out and amble towards the angled Caddies. Steve gives Jax the "Shhhh!" sign so they can sneak up on the girls. After removing their shorts and setting them down on the path, he motions to direct each of them to opposite ends and to hide so Cyan and Em can be surprised as they wander around the cars. Oh. And Steve points to and strokes his penis into an erection, silently suggesting to Jackson that he do the same. Jax grins real big at the realization of the game plan, and follows suit.

There's a loud "SHRIEK!!!" as Emily comes around one of the cars headlong into Steve, who probes with then thrusts his firm cock into her vagina.

"Oh gawd Steve you are so evil!" she half-screams. And then laughs. A big giddy laugh.

"YOU OKAY... uhhh... EEEEK!" cries Cyan as Jax sneaks up from behind and takes her in a similar manner, grasping her breasts. She laughs, asking, "So who do I have the pleasure of being fucked by... Jackson."

The two pairings can hear each other laughing and just having unrestrained fun in their sex, which quickly becomes moans, grunts and soft cries of pleasuring each other.

Steve softly whispers to Em, "(I am 100% sure this is not the first time couples have done this here. We didn't, not until tonight, but oh gawd, it sure is a perfect setup for it.)"

"It is. You, sir, are so, so much fun!"

"So are you, little lady."

"You gonna cum in me?" they hear Cyan ask from a few feet away.

"Good idea," Em suggests to Steve. "You good for it?"

"Should be. Enough time since I did it in Sally."

"Yeah. You came in 'er before Jax did."

"I did."

"Oh, I heard about it all right. He's a pain when he gets seconds," she giggles.

"Who got Pete?"

"I did. Your wife sure gave me a dirty look."

Steve laughs. "Yeah. She's used to being the queen of gettin' 'em off in seconds."

"Oh, I'm no slouch at dump 'n' run!" Em chuckles. "But you? I like to savor you!"

"Thanks, sweetheart. Let's do it fast now, before we attract attention."

"Here you go."

With the men sated, the two couples shortly reveal themselves to each other, all giddy and chuckling from their randy lovemaking as they head back to the car. The boys retrieve their shorts and walk ahead of the girls to maybe act as a partial shield of their nakedness should anybody pass by on the access road.

Not to worry, all is quiet tonight.

=====

Checking into the hotel is a non-event. Far enough from the Interstate to be quiet, so everybody enjoys the relative calm as they each take turns in the shower and ready themselves for bed.

Cyan and Emily turn down the bedcovers and jump in for an embrace and mutual grope. Steve and Jackson smile to each other in appreciation of their ladies' loving moment and use the opportunity to throw on shorts and a tee to walk Solomon.

MrPixel
MrPixel
143 Followers