Bartending Naked

Story Info
Bartending Naked with Tips.
1.3k words
4.4
10.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a bartender for a small party center that rents out to small groups for everything from birthday parties to wedding related parties. One night I set up for a rental for a bride's bachelorette party. It was a group of mixed age from 25 to 65 all happily drinking and enjoying each other's company. It started out with the normal bachelorette party games with food and cake. As it got later most of the older crowd seemed to slowly exit with the younger ladies drinking and dancing. One of the bride's maids came up to ask where a gentleman dancer could get changed to dance for the bride. I showed her a side room and a way to get him in without anyone else knowing. The bride's maids had the bride to sit as the male dancer came out to begin teasing the bride.

The bar area pretty much emptied all but a pair of ladies at the end of the bar. They could see everything from where they were at but seemed more interested in flirting with me than watching the goings on. Sally was a brunet dressed like she just came from work. A soft white blouse buttoned down to show ample cleavage and a black pleated skirt halfway down her thigh. Sam was a tomboy blonde in a plaid shirt buttoned up, which did little to hide the large mounds beneath it and a jean skirt cut off that hugged her hips firmly. Both were feeling good and looking to spice up the evening.

Sally asked if she could buy my shirt for $20 or anything else she could get me to sell her. I countered by adding to the terms of the $20. I would get to keep my shirt but she would need to come behind the bar and let me strip her shirt off. Then she could do the same to me. Also, Sam would need to unbutton her shirt all the way down. Sam was quickly saying no but Sally was already helping with her buttons and quickly climbed over the bar next to me.

I quickly poured us both shots then told her to turn around and put both hands on the bar. I moved in behind her sliding my hands around her sides, as I kissed her gently on the neck. She moaned as I cupped her firm mounds, pinching each nipple, on my way to her buttons. I pushed my hardening cock up against her soft bottom as I unbuttoned her blouse completely. Pulling it off each shoulder kissing the flesh that became exposed. Sally moaned and pushed back into me with her hips, grinding my hard cock between her soft cheeks. I slid down her body kissing and licking my way down the middle of her back, causing her to shiver. I unclasped her bra as she dropped her hands down to her sides letting the blouse and bra fall to the floor.

When I reached the top of her skirt with my lips, my hands had slid down onto her thighs slowly raising her skirt up showing off her soft bottom. I leaned forward to kiss the soft cheeks as her hot bottom came into view. She pushed, her bottom, back into my face knocking me backwards. My face was now nestled between her cheeks and against her soft silky panties. I could smell her arousal and feel her dampness on my chin. I started to nibble and lick toward the source of her heat and wetness. I reached up and pulling her panties down exposing the soft wet lips of her pussy, aching to be licked and fucked. I slid my finger along her soft wet lips, gathering her wetness till they bumped against her hardening clit.

I heard a muffled moan as she arched her back towards me. I looked up to see her and Sam kissing passionately and playing with each other's nipples. I drove my tongue deep between her lips licking up the sweet juices that were now flowing from her pussy. She was close to an orgasm as I rubbed her clit and licked as fast as I could. She began to moan and quiver as her orgasm overtook her, pushing back hard onto my face. I was all but holding her up with my mouth deep into her pussy and nose pushed up into her ass. I pushed her up off me and onto her feet. I quickly cleaned my face with a bar towel and went to attend to a lady down the bar looking for a drink.

She ordered a vodka on the rocks then said she would be back later to give me a proper tip when I was done with those two.

I walked back to Sally who was now turned around signaling that it was my turn to lose my shirt. She looked so dam hot propped against the bar only a skirt on. She leaned into me saying I had done the best job of removing her top and wanted to return the favor. She began kissing and unbuttoning her way down my chest. Stopping briefly to lick and bite my nipples. Her hands were roaming all over my chest pushing my shirt down off my shoulders. She slid down to her knees nibbling and biting on my hard cock straining against my pants. She unbuckled my pants which I said that will cost her extra for the pants. I had not noticed that Sam had also moved around the bar and was standing next to me.

She held up a $100 bill saying this should cover it and proceeded to shove it down into my briefs. Sam let the bill go only to wrap her hand around my hard cock gripping it tightly. At the same time Sally had unzipped my pants and was pulling both my pants and briefs down to my ankles. Sam began jerking my cock while Sally was sucking on my balls and squeezing my ass. I slid my hands into Sam's open shirt pinching her hard nipples and massaging those firm large breasts. Sam leaned into me kissing me deeply feeling her tongue probe in against mine. I reached down into Sam's skirt to find she was not wearing any panties and was very soaked. My fingers slipped easily into her wet pussy sliding them deeply into her. Sally moved Sam's hand so that she could slide her mouth down onto my cock taking in as much as she could. Sally was fingering her own pussy as she sucked me closer to cumming. Sam's pussy began to clamp down on my fingers as her orgasm fully swept over her. I felt the cum in my balls boil up as Sally's soft mouth continued to suck hard on my cock. I came into Sally's warm mouth as she sucked and slurped it all down. She made sure that she got every drop then slid back up to kiss me.

It was then that I noticed that we had acquired a bit of an audience. There was even a beer mug that was now full of tips for us. I pulled my pants up and started to get those watching us some mixed drinks or refills. That's when the ladies started chanting for me to leave my pants off. I told them I could not do that and bartend too. That, however, did not satisfy them. They began passing the tip mug around to get even more money. That is when the lady that came up earlier for a drink said here is $500 in addition to the tips if you leave your pants off to bartend for the remainder of the night.

I walked over to get a shot of whisky courage and proceeded to strip my pants and briefs off. That brought a round of cheers and the lady with the $500 walked up to me, handed me the bills, then reached down to stroke my cock till it got hard. She said she would come back here or send someone else back to keep me hard the rest of the evening. I think every lady in the bar that night at one time or another stroked or sucked me hard again and again. I was ready to blow by the end of that night of bartending.