Bartering Sex, Bride as Payment, Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was so sexy. She was so shapely. A woman that men only see in the pages of men's adult, X-rated magazines, she was every man's and some woman's sexual fantasy. Yet, even more than her stunning appearance, after having participated in the swinging lifestyle for two years, and with her a whore before that, she was as sexually proficient with her hands as she was with her mouth and her pussy. Even though his mother and sister, and her mother and sister were great cocksuckers and good fucks in bed, Ashley was better. Better than all the rest, she was the best sexual partner that he ever had.

Michael took each man aside to talk to them privately at their place of business, the wedding planner, the florist, the invitations printer, the band leader, the photographer, the videographer, the man who owned the hall, and the limousine provider. He discussed his plan with all but the caterer. With the caterer never there and always busy catering other weddings and social functions, and with him not yet returning his calls, he had a difficult time getting a hold of him. In exchange for Michael's payment, except for the caterer, of course, who he hadn't talked to yet, the eight, other men all agreed to barter their wedding services for sex with Ashley.

With one look at Ashley, why wouldn't they give up their monetary payment to spend some quality, sexual, alone time with his newly, wedded bride? She was lovely. A rare beauty and extraordinarily sexy, with no man able to refuse her sexual charms, she was more than any man could imagine when seeing her naked and having sex with her. At 24-years-old, Ashley looked more like the Faith Hill of old than Faith Hill looked now at 50-years-old. The only obvious differences between the two women were age, of course, Ashley's much larger breasts, and his wife's natural, blonde hair instead of Faith Hill's dyed, blonde tresses.

Except for the caterer, not very difficult to convince any of the men to trade money for sex, Michael had hoped that they'd all agree to forgo their debts to have sex with Ashley and, immediately, and they all did. Yet, before giving each man an appointment when they could have sex with his bride, he wanted to take each man aside to talk to them in depth and in private about the terms of his hoped-for agreement. If they all agreed to have sex with his wife instead of him having to pay them what he owed, he wanted to explain the rules before they had sex. Furthermore, he needed them to give him a signed receipt for payment in full before they stripped his wife naked and had sex with her.

His biggest issue, of course, was that he wanted to save his wife's reputation by not wanting the men to know that more than one man was having sex with his newly, wedded bride. He talked to the each of the men alone to elaborate the rules of them having sex with his wife. Ashley knew, of course, that she was having sex with the 9 men to pay off their wedding debts. Yet, Michael wanted to not only protect his wife's safety but also her reputation by pretending that she was totally unaware of their secret deal of bartering their wedding services for sex with his wife.

Something not so easy to do but, being that they were all his unsecured debts, Michael wanted the men to think that Ashley knew nothing about her husband's diabolical, sexual, cuckolding plan and that this was all his idea. By stripping her naked himself, blindfolding her, and tying her to the bed, he wanted the men to think that this was a sexy, sexual game that he regularly played with his wife. The only one he had trouble getting a hold of and the one they owed the most money to was, of course, the caterer. Having left messages for him, and with him not returning his calls, he was always busy working somewhere.

* * * * *

"When you have sex with my wife, she'll be naked, bound, blindfolded, and tied to her bed," said Michael to each of the men separately. "You mustn't untie her. You mustn't remove her blindfold. You must wear a condom when penetrating her vagina but it's okay for you not to wear a condom when she's blowing you and it's okay for you to cum in her mouth," said Michael. "Okay?"

As if happy to forgo their money for the chance to have sex with Ashley, every man looked at Michael with erotic anticipation and sexual excitement.

"I understand," said the wedding planner.

"I understand, said the florist.

"I understand, said the invitations printer.

"I understand," said the band leader.

"I understand," said the photographer.

"I understand," said the videographer.

"I understand," said the hall owner.

"I understand," said the limousine provider.

When going over the rules with each man, Michael said the same thing to each man privately and each man said the same thing back to him. Each man seemingly understood Michael's terms for the opportunity to have sex with Ashley. Being that the caterer was the one that he owed the most money to, Michael only wished he could meet with the caterer to have him agree to having sex with Ashley instead of being paid his money.

No doubt, with the disproportionate amount of money owed to the caterer, he'd probably want to have sex with his wife numerous times. Perhaps, he'd want a portion in cash and the remaining balance in sex. Yet, Michael wouldn't know what the man wanted or would agree to until he talked to the man in person.

"I agree," said the wedding planner.

"I agree," said the florist.

"I agree," said the invitations printer.

"I agree," said the bandleader.

"I agree," said the photographer.

"I agree," said the videographer.

"I agree," said the hall owner.

"I agree," said the limousine provider.

With eight men initially agreeing to having sex with Ashley in exchange for forgiving their wedding debts, and with only one more man to go, the caterer, Michael continued explaining his terms and conditions with the others. As if stating a verbal contract, he expounded and expanded on the constraints of them having sex with his wife. He wanted to make sure that there were no misunderstandings.

Before even having sex with her, he required them to give him a paid in full receipt in advance of having sex with his wife. Not wanting any of the men to make his wife pregnant, he required them to use a condom when fucking her. With a deal a deal and an agreement and agreement, the last thing that Michael wanted was to leave any of these men sexually unsatisfied after having sex with Ashley for them to want their payment in full.

* * * * *

"When with her, you cannot talk, laugh, cough, or sneeze. You can't wear cologne. I need her to think that she's having sex with me and not with a stranger. Also, being that she finds anal sex dirty and disgusting, anal sex is expressly forbidden," said Michael slowly shaking his head from side-to-side as if he needed that extra bit of head movement to get his point across. "When you're having sex with my wife, I'll be in the room watching," he said saying the same thing to each man privately. "Lastly, before having sex with my wife, you must give me a paid-in-full receipt to forgive my debt."

Unfortunately, with the men holding all the cards, even though they all initially agreed to exchange their professional services for Ashley's sexual services in lieu of payment, but for the caterer yet, none of them agreed to pay to play by his rules. Willing to pay to play but they wanted pay to play by their own rules. Every man had their own sexual fantasies and/or their own ideas of what they wanted to do with Michael's wife. Every man wanted more than just to have sex with Ashley.

With Michael thinking that he held the trump card with Ashley's willingness to have sex with these men, no man agreed to all of his terms and conditions. Each man had their own terms and conditions that they wanted Michael to agree to in advance before giving him a paid in full receipt. Quite the conundrum, either Michael agreed to their terms and conditions and convinced Ashley to agree to their terms and conditions or they wouldn't agree to accept having sex with Ashley as their payment.

"I agree to forgo payment of my wedding planning services to have sex with Ashley if...," said Anthony, the wedding planner with a perversely perverted smile.

He paused as if thinking what more he wanted to do with Michael's wife than just to have sex with her.

"If? If what," asked Michael? Obviously not happy with him, he gave the man a stern stare.

Playing his trump card, the wedding planner smiled at Michael as if he had just won an imaginary game.

"Forget about her being tied to the bed and blindfolded, I agree to forgo my debt, if I can kiss her, touch her, feel her, and fondle her everywhere through her clothes before stripping your wife naked myself. Then, something that I always wanted to do," he said with an embarrassed, little laugh. "As if planning my own sexual reception, I want her to lay on her back on a banquet table. I want to cover her with food and eat off of her naked body before having sex with her," he said while giving Michael a degenerate smile.

Anthony was a tall and obese man, who Michael thought was gay. Apparently, for him to agree to have sex with Ashley in exchange for his services, he wasn't gay. For him to want to eat food off of Ashley's naked body, he was consumed with food as he was with sex. Something that Michael thought the caterer may suggest instead of the wedding planner, combining the two, eating food off of his naked wife while having sex, evidentially, Anthony liked food as much as he enjoyed having sex.

With him clearly having an appetite for both, Anthony obviously wanted to satisfy both his carnal pleasures, sex mixed with food. Thinking he had heard, seen, or done everything sexual when in the swinging lifestyle, Michael couldn't believe that Anthony wanted to eat food off the body of his naked wife while having sex with her. Yet, with her having done worse as a swinger, he hoped that Ashley would agree to Anthony's terms and conditions of being literally and figuratively eaten.

'Wow,' he thought. 'That's fucked up. Eating food off of a naked woman, I don't know if Ashley will go for that one,' thought Michael while hoping that she would.

When thinking of the twelve-hundred-dollars that they owed Anthony for planning their wedding, with money worth more to him than Ashley's sensitivities, Michael looked at the wedding planner and smiled. Now that he thought more about it, combining gluttony with sexual debauchery may be interesting to watch. Maybe instead of always watching her figure by dieting, Ashley would have something to eat too while being fucked by Anthony.

"Whatever floats your boat is fine with us," he said before even checking with Ashley and asking her permission for her naked body to be used as a banquet table. "You'll supply the food and the napkins, of course?"

Anthony smiled his sexual excitement at Michael.

"Yes. Even though I love sushi, the risk of getting Salmonella poisoning when eating sushi from Ashley's warm, naked body is not safe. Instead, she'll mostly be adorned with fruits and vegetables, and decorated with cakes, pies, pastries, candy, honey, chocolate, assorted jams, dips, and sauces," said Anthony. "She'll be a very high calorie and sweet tasting dessert," he said with a loud, happy laugh.

Michael shrugged his indifference.

'Wow,' thought Michael. 'And I thought that I was fucked up for wanting to have incestuous sex with my mother and my sister, and for wanting to have inappropriate sex with my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law. At least I drew the line in not eating food off of their naked bodies,' he thought while laughing to himself. 'Other than having incestuous sex and inappropriate sex, and other than wanting to watch Ashley having sex with 9 men while I masturbate myself, I don't have any kinks,' with him obviously thinking that he was normal.

Comparatively speaking, when comparing himself to the sexual wants, needs, and desires of some of these men, maybe he was more normal than he thought he was. For sure, discounting his cuckold desires while being an object of derision, more men would love to watch their wife having sex with another man than to want to eat food off of a woman's naked body. Michael gave Anthony an understanding smile as if he had made a normal request in wanting to eat food off of Ashley's naked body while she was on her back and on a banquet table.

"Okay. Sure. If that's what it will take for you to forgive your debt, you eating food off my naked wife while having sex with her is fine with me," said Michael. "I'd just have to check with Ashley to make sure that your request is okay with her. I'll get back to you tonight."

Forgoing the blindfold and being tied to their bed, he just needed to convince Ashley to allow the wedding planner to touch and feel her everywhere through her clothes before stripping her naked. He needed her to agree to lay on her back naked on a banquet table while being covered with food and literally and figuratively being eaten by Anthony. Since there was twelve-hundred-dollars on the line, she should agree to such a sexually twisted request. They had done some kinky things in their swinging days but this figuratively and literally would take the cake.

* * * * *

Now, after having saved twelve-hundred-dollars by bartering Anthony's wedding planning services in exchange for him stripping Ashley naked and eating food from her naked body, their outstanding debt was down from nineteen-thousand-three-hundred-fifty-dollars to eighteen-thousand-one-hundred-fifty dollars. Next on the bartering list was Stephen, the Florist with a fifteen-hundred-dollar debt owed. He provided the flowers for the church, the reception hall, the floral bouquets for the bride, their mothers, the wedding party, and the buttoneers for the groomsmen.

'That's a lot of money for flowers,' thought Michael. 'Unlike the discounted flowers that I buy Ashley for Valentine's Day, for her birthdays, and for our anniversaries, he must have charged me full price.'

Michael sat across from Stephen while thinking that he had been gouged for wedding flowers. Able to digest the huge floral bill, as long as Stephen agreed to accept having sex with Ashley as payment instead of money, he'd be happy. Yet, in the way that he thought that Anthony, the wedding planner was gay, he suspected the Stephen, the florist may be gay too.

"Got it," said Stephen after Michael explained the rules in the same way that he explained the rules to Anthony.

A sensitive and unmarried man, albeit definitely a perverted man, Stephen lived a quiet life in suburbia with his mother, his sister, and their three cats. Something not unusual for him to think after he had incestuous sex with his mother and sister, Michael wondered if Stephen was having incestuous sex with his mother and sister. Surprised and glad that he immediately agreed to having sex with Ashley in lieu of payment, in the way that he suspected that Anthony was gay and glad that he wasn't, Michael suspected that Stephen may be gay too. After all, he was a florist.

Only, in the way that Anthony wanted to change the rules, Stephen wanted to change the rules too. If it wasn't enough that he was offering his beautiful, sexy, and shapely wife for their sexual pleasure, they all seemingly had their own perverted agendas as to what they wanted to do with his wife's naked body. One would think that such ordinary looking men would jump at the opportunity of having sex with Ashley without having terms and conditions of their own.

"Great," said Michael thinking that he was done with the negotiations after having explained the rules to Stephen in the way that he did with Anthony.

Stephen gave Michael a shy, albeit deviant smile.

"Only, if you don't mind, I'd like to make a couple of changes to your terms and conditions of my own before agreeing," said Stephen.

Michael looked at him as if he was a high-priced attorney negotiating a contract and Stephen was a high profile, celebrity client.

"Pardon? I'm sorry. Changes?" Michael looked at him with irritation mixed with confusion and infused with curiosity. "What kind of changes?"

As if he was a pervert who was about to admit his personal, private, and secret perversion, Stephen smiled nervously at Michael.

"Instead of Ashley being blindfolded and me not allowed to talk to her, I'd much rather she look at me and talk to me while I kissed her and felt her through her clothes. I'd like to know what she's thinking and feeling when I fondle her breasts, squeeze her ass, and finger her pussy through her clothes. Then, I'd much rather slowly undress her before stripping her naked while touching and feeling her naked body everywhere," said Stephen. "Again, I'd like to know what she's thinking and feeling while I'm exploring her naked body with my hands, my mouth, and my cock."

Not surprised by his request, actually, a normal request that any man would make, Michael looked at Stephen with satisfied relief that he didn't want to do something more perverse with his wife.

"That's fine," said Michael. "I don't see a problem with your request. We can agree to that."

Yet, not quite done, Stephen had another request to add to his terms in conditions for him to forgive his wedding debt.

"Then, once she's naked, in honor of Valentine's Day, since I'm a florist, I'd want to decorate the room, the bed, and her naked body with rose pedals before having sex with her," he said.

With the florist looking as if he was the incestuous type, Michael wondered if Stephen had already talked his mother and his sister into allowing him to decorate their naked bodies with rose pedals. In the way that Michael was obviously the incestuous type to have had sex with his mother and sister, and being one to recognize one, Stephen looked the type who'd have sex with his mother and sister.

"Okay. Being that your request is a romantic one and with Ashley the romantic type too, as long as there are no thorns, I don't think she'll mind you covering her naked body with rose pedals," said Michael with an understanding smile.

'Better that she be covered with rose pedals than being covered with slimy and greasy food,' thought Michael after Anthony's naked, banquet table request.

Obviously pleased and sexually satisfied that he could add his change to their agreement, Stephen smiled at Michael.

"In the way that Thora Birch as Jane Burnham was decorated with rose pedals in American Beauty, if only for an hour or two, I'd love for Ashley to be my American Beauty. Simply divine," said Stephen with a sexually excited laugh. "I love the fragrance of roses when decorating a beautiful, naked woman."

Michael shrugged. Obviously, he had decorated naked women with rose pedals before. Unfortunately, the only way that any of these men were going to agree to forgive their wedding debts in exchange for having sex with his wife was for Michael to agree to allow these men to have their own perverted terms and conditions. If it wasn't enough that Michael offered his wife for them to have their wicked, sexual way with Ashley's naked body, they wanted more than that. Understandably but frustratingly, clearly, they wanted to use his wife to satisfy their own sexual perversions for them to forgo the money.

"Okay, I agree to your terms and conditions but two rules that you must agree and adhere to is that you must wear a condom before having sexual intercourse with Ashley. Also, you must agree that I'm in the bedroom with you while watching you having sex with my wife," said Michael. "You must agree to both of my conditions. Lastly, one more thing before having sex with my wife, you must give me a paid in full receipt."

Stephen gave Michael a sexually excited smile.

"I agree," said Stephen. "Just as I have no problem wearing a condom, I have no problem with you being in the room when I'm having sex with your lovely wife and giving you a paid in full receipt," he said. "Only, I'd rather not wear a condom when she's giving me oral sex," said Stephen. "And I must be allowed to cum in her beautiful mouth."