Bartering Sex, Bride as Payment, Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He imagined her wearing a New England Patriot's uniform and playing center for Bill Belichick with Brady as her quarterback. He imagined Brady reluctantly sticking his hands between her legs and accidentally brushing against her pussy while reaching for the ball. No doubt, if any man dared brush his hand against her pussy or dared to feel her super big breasts, she'd body slam him before crushing him by standing on him. A giant of a woman, she was obviously filled with more testosterone than with estrogen. Taking a wild guess, it was obvious to him that this woman didn't like men.

When Michael held out his hand and looked up at her, the woman smiled at him and held out her hand.

"I'm Sam, Samantha actually. My friends call me Sam," she said giving him another smile. "And you are?"

Michael looked at her with as much perplexity as he looked at her with curiosity. Leaning over him, blocking out any light, and engulfing him in a dark shadow, he felt small. Casting a shadow over his head, the woman had the biggest breasts he had ever seen. Should it rain, he could shelter himself beneath her bra clad breasts and not get wet.

Having never seen breasts so monstrously large, he wondered what size bra she wore. Big enough to wear as a hat, he wondered how big her bra cup was. He wondered what her over the shoulder boulder holder looked like when not supporting her tits. He wondered what her naked tits looked like and felt like when she was topless. Forget about double D, easily, this woman was a quadruple D, a G cup, or even larger. She could probably smother someone with her tits.

'Oh, fuck,' he thought. 'What do I do now? Unless she's lesbian, she'd never exchange sex with Ashley for money.'

"Michael," he said sheepishly. "My name is Michael. I'm pleased to finally meet you. I've been leaving you messages but I guess you've been busy."

She shook his hand with an iron grip and pumped his arm as if she was milking a cow or getting water from a well. As if she was wearing a catcher's mitt, her hand enveloped his hand. Never had he seen a hand as big on any man never mind on a woman.

"I remember you now," she said with a big smile. "We just did your wedding. You didn't see me but I saw you from the kitchen. I never forget a pretty face and a good body," she said with a sexy laugh while giving him a wink.

Michael figured she was talking about Ashley.

'Thank God,' he thought. 'Perhaps, this woman is lesbian after all. Being that Ashley has had lesbian sex before, while I watched, even though she's not lesbian and doesn't like going down on women, that's too bad. There's nine-thousand-five-hundred-dollars at stake for her to finger and lick this woman's pussy while feeling her huge breasts and fingering her nipples,' he thought while smiling at Sam. 'If only for curiosity sake, I'd love to watch my wife having sex with this monstrous woman. With her giant body and immense breasts, I can't imagine the size of her naked pussy and ass.'

"Nice to finally meet you in person, Sam," said Michael shaking her hand.

He wondered if she was married. He wondered if her husband was a bigger giant than she was. He imagined how big their children must be. Then, something out of character and something he didn't expect, as if she was coming on to him and flirting with him, Samantha gave him a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"Come here, you," she said grabbing him around his neck, pulling him to her, and pressing his face against her giant breasts. Practically smothering him she rubbed her big tits all over his face. As shocked as he was repulsed, he couldn't breathe. "You're so cute, too cute," she said letting go of him. "Now, what can I do for you?" She gave him the eye as if they were in a dating bar and he was available.

'Wow! What a hug? No one has been hugged until they've been hugged by Big Sam with their face squished by her giant tits,' he thought.

He imagined her in a circus sideshow giving hugs for a dollar with a line of men going out the tent and around the block and with men returning back for another hug. With no where to put his arms when she hugged him, too wide for him to grope her ass, not that he'd want to grope that giant ass but he'd was curious about her giant tits. Only, afraid of her hurting him, he'd love to grope her giant breasts. No doubt, the diameter of a watch face and as big as the nipple on a baby's bottle, he couldn't imagine how big her nipples would be when she was sexually aroused.

'Maybe she's into threesomes,' he thought when she hugged him. 'Well, being that we've had a plenty of threesomes when we were swinging, I'd be willing to accommodate her if that's what it takes for her to forgive our debt. Only, she's so tall and so wide that she'd be like having sex with a man instead of a woman,' he thought. 'I hope she doesn't want a threesome. I hope she'd rather have lesbian sex with my wife.'

Trying to play her and sexually entice her, when she batted her long, eyelashes at him, he returned her hairy eyeball with his sexy smile.

"It's about your bill. I was wondering if we could come to terms other than paying you in cash. I was hoping we could come up with another type of accommodation to satisfy your bill," said Michael returning her sexy smile, her naughty look, and her wink with his sexy smile, naughty look, and wink.

Once again, obviously flirting with him, she returned his sexy smile, his naughty look, and his wink with her sexy smile, naughty look, and wink.

"What did you have in mind, sweetie," she said reaching around him to grab his ass before reaching in front of him to cup his testicles through his pants.

Michael smiled while taking a step back from her.

'Fuck! Oh, my God. Having been groped by women before, I haven't been groped until Big Sam groped me. She does want a threesome,' he thought.

"If you remember my wife, she's very beautiful, sexy, and sexually willing," he said giving her another wink. "Perhaps, we could come to an arrangement for partial payment or full payment of your bill by Ashley having sex with you," said Michael.

Sam made a face as if he had just insulted her.

"Sex with a woman? Me?" She made a frown. "What do you think I am, lesbian?" She laughed out loud. "I don't swing that way but I'd be willing to work something out to have sex with you. You are very good looking and so cute. Come here," she said hugging him hard again while mashing her pillow sized tits in his face.

Unable to stop himself, with no place to put his horny hands, trying to keep her from smothering him, Michael pushed his hands against her big breasts while trying to get air to breathe. The firmest tits he had ever felt, her bra felt like she was wearing a bulletproof vest. He felt as if he was feeling two inflated airbags.

"Sorry," he said. "Sorry. I didn't mean to touch you your breasts," he said. "I'm so embarrassed."

She laughed.

"That's okay, honey. I don't mind you copping a cheap feel of my tits..." she said with a boisterous laugh while grabbing both his hands and putting them on her tits. Then, when she finally let go of him, she looked him up and down while taking a step forward and grabbing his cock and testicles through his pants again. "...As long as I can cop a cheap feel of you too," she said.

He took a step back but to no avail when she reached out her long arms and big hands to pull him forward.

"Oh, my God," he said when she grabbed his cock again through his pants.

Then, shocking the shit out of him, she unzipped her white uniform to show him her long, valley sized line of cleavage, the tops of her meaty breasts, and her huge white bra that had bra cups bigger than the bumpers of a '59 Cadillac. Michael stared at her bra clad breasts as if he had never seen a woman's bra clad breasts before. Instead of tits, they stuck out as if they were weapons positioned on a knight's suit of armor and poised to impale someone to her chest.

"I'll tell you what, if you agree to come with me to my cabin in Maine for the weekend, we may be able to work something that's sexually agreeable to me. I'm sure that I can find a way for you to satisfy your entire bill as well as other things on my sexual agenda, bucket list," she said with a dirty laugh.

Alas and unfortunately, unbeknownst to Michael, Samantha was a Dominatrix, a big Dominatrix, literally and figuratively. Heavily into bondage, discipline, and submission, she even had her own dungeon. Sadly, never heard from again, hunters in the area around her cabin tell of hearing the screams of a man in obvious pain.

Being that the wedding debts weren't her wedding debts but were all in Michael's name, Ashley never had sex with or exchanged her services to any of the eight men. Instead, she used the money she had already saved for a down payment on a house. Five, long years later, after Michael was declared missing and legally dead, she received the proceeds from his life insurance policy. Then, annulling their marriage and eventually forgetting about Michael, she found a good man and married him where they lived happily ever after.

Don't you just love a happy ending? I love happy endings.

THE END

Please vote. As if your vote is my applause, please vote.