Bartering Sex, Bride as Payment, Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael nodded and shook Stephen's hand.

"Agreed," said Michael. "Ashley blowing you without you wearing a condom and you cumming in her mouth is not a problem."

* * * * *

Now after having saved fifteen-hundred-dollars by bartering Stephen's floral services for sex with Ashley, their outstanding debt was down from eighteen-thousand-one-hundred-fifty-dollars to sixteen-thousand-six-hundred-fifty dollars. Next on his bartering list was Mark, the wedding invitations printer. They owed him eight-hundred-dollars for printing the invitations and the RSVP cards.

"Got it," said Mark after Michael read him the rules. "I agree."

He was a hairy, heavyset man. With his skin a greyish color, as if he drank the dye or inhaled the toner, his skin looked as if was indelibly stained with ink. With him having so very much hair all over his body, he looked dirty, even though he wasn't.

"Great," said Michael.

With the negotiations seemingly over, glad that he wasn't adding his own terms and conditions to the agreement, Michael smiled.

"Only...," said Mark with a thoughtful and delayed pause as if he was thinking of what else he wanted to do with Ashley than just having sex with her.

Michael looked at the man with intolerance and impatience while rolling his eyes and sighing loudly.

'Here we go again,' thought Michael. 'How dare someone who looks like him have terms and conditions? Any man, especially one so heavyset and hairy would love to have sex with my wife. This is getting out of hand,' thought Michael. 'Doesn't anyone just want straight sex anymore? Is everyone on the planet perverted?'

"What?" Being abrupt with him, Michael looked at him with attitude. "Only what?"

Michael viewed the man with irritation while wondering what his sexual peccadillo was.

'Someone who looks like him should feel honored and privileged to have sex with someone who looked like my wife,' thought Michael. 'How dare he have any terms and conditions to their agreement? Who in the Hell does he think he is Brad Pitt? George Clooney? Donald Trump?'

"There's something that I always wanted to do with my wife's naked body but she wouldn't allow me to do and is the one thing that I'd like to do with your wife's naked body," said Mark nervously while fidgeting with his fingers.

Michael couldn't even imagine what the invitations printer wanted to do with Ashley's naked body. Maybe he wants to spank her? Maybe he wants to dress her up in his mother's clothes and call her Mommy. Maybe he wants her to be his dominatrix. Maybe he wants his wife to spank him. With sexual proclivities as diverse as people, Michael had no idea what the man had in mind. Now that Mark piqued his curiosity, he was eager to know.

"What? What would you like to do to my wife's naked body that your wife won't allow you to do to her naked body?"

Again, Michael looked at him with impatience but this time mixed with exasperation. He looked at the man as if he was mad. He could only imagine what he wanted to do to Ashley's naked body that his wife wouldn't allow him to sexually do to her naked body. Then, as if embarrassed, Mark gave Michael a timid smile.

"I collect stamp imprints," said Mark. "If it's okay with you and your wife, I'd like to stamp Ashley's beautiful, naked body with colorful, stamp imprints. Then, with her naked except for my stamp imprints, I'd like to photograph my artwork," said Mark.

'Is that it? Is that all,' wondered Michael.

He looked at the man puzzled while wondering what else he wanted to do with Ashley's naked, stamp imprinted body.

"I see," said Michael while waiting for the hook.

Surely, he wanted something more than to just stamp and photograph his wife's naked body. He looked at the man in the way that he looked at Anthony and Stephen. Obviously relieved that Mark was agreeing to exchange sex for money, he wondered what else Mark had in mind. Maybe he wanted to photograph her in a public place. Perhaps, he wanted to embarrass her or even humiliate her in public. Whatever else he wanted to do with Ashley, Michael was eager to know what more the man had in mind.

"Even though your wife is very sexy and beautiful, I don't want to have sex with her," he said waving his hands as if he was trying to stop a car. "Happily married for 35-years, I can't cheat on my wife but if you don't mind, for me to forgive you of your debt, all that I'd like to do is to stamp her," he said. "Even better than having sex, stamping and photographing Ashley would mean the world to me."

Thinking he had heard everything with Anthony wanting to eat food from Ashley's naked body and Stephen wanting to cover his wife with rose pedals wasn't odd enough, Michael looked at the man as if he was nuts. Instead of having sex with his wife's beautiful, naked body, Mark wanted to stamp his wife and then photograph her stamped, naked body. He wanted to tattoo Ashley with colorful stamp imprints before photographing her.

"I don't think Ashley would want her body stamped with ink," said Michael slowly shaking his head from side-to-side.

Ready just to pay the man, he waited for him to respond.

"You needn't worry about that," said Mark giving Michael a wry smile. The ink is not indelible. It washes off with warm water and soap. It's much like the ink stamps used at clubs and concerts," said Mark. "It's not permanent."

Michael shrugged.

"Okay. That sounds harmless enough. I don't think Ashley will have a problem with you stamping her and photographing her naked, ink imprinted body as long as you don't photograph her face and as long as you don't stamp her face, her neck, or her hands," said Michael. "She never removes her engagement ring and someone may recognize her from that. Nevertheless, even if the ink is not indelible and washes off, she's still must go out in public and to work without having to worry that she missed washing off a spot."

Mark nodded his head and shook Michael's hand.

"I agree not to stamp and/or photograph Ashley's face, neck, and hands," said Mark.

* * * * *

Now after saving eight-hundred-dollars by bartering Mark's invitation printing services in exchange to allow him to stamp Ashley's naked body, their outstanding debt was down from sixteen-thousand-six-hundred-fifty-dollars to fifteen-thousand-eight-hundred-fifty dollars. Next on his bartering list was Daniel, the band leader. They owed him eight-hundred-dollars.

"I agree to barter my services for the services of your wife," said Daniel immediately after Michael made his proposal. Michael was pleased that the band leader seemed amenable to his sexual arrangement for payment in lieu of money. "Only," said Daniel in the same way Anthony, Stephen, and Mark said only.

Michael looked at the man as if he was insane. An older and homely man, there was no way someone who was as old and as ugly as him could ever have sex with someone who was as young, as pretty, and as sexy as Ashley. Instead of just agreeing to Michael's terms and conditions by having sex with his wife in exchange for their debt, Daniel had terms and conditions of his own, too.

"Only? Seriously?" Michael rolled his eyes and sighed heavily. "Only, what?"

He made a sour face at the man as if he was about to vomit. He knew that Ashley wouldn't be happy taking his old, wrinkled, and grey-haired cock in her hand never mind in her mouth and/or in her pussy. Once she had seen his wrinkled face up close, she may not want to have sex with him at all. He was the least physically attractive of the eight men. No doubt, once Ashley got a closeup look at him, Michael may have to rescind his offer of sex for money and pay the man what he owed him.

"I agree to forego payment if Ashley agrees not only to dance with me but also teach me how to dance," said Daniel. "Being that I'm a bandleader, born with two left feet, it's awkward that I never learned how to dance. Now, that I'm older, I'm too embarrassed to learn. Even though I have plenty of rhythm, much like a fish out of water, sometimes I feel as if I'm a lifeguard who can't swim," he said laughing at his own joke.

Michael smiled at the man.

"I'm sure that Ashley would certainly agree to not only teach how to dance but also would dance with you too," said Michael. "And what about sex?"

Daniel shook his head from quickly side-to-side as if he was say no to a dealer at a blackjack table.

"Sex?" He laughed. "I wouldn't want to have sex with your wife. She's so young and I wouldn't know what to do with her," he said with another laugh. "Yet, I would like to kiss her, French kiss her, and feel her through her clothes while dancing with her, if that's permissible to you and acceptable to her. I've always wanted to do that with a young, beautiful woman," he said. "Even though your wife is beautiful and sexy, I'm not sexually attracted to her. I have plenty of women my age, widows mostly, propositioning me when I'm playing. With all of them wanting me to take them dancing, I just need to learn how to dance," he said.

Michael shook hands with the man while happy that another wedding expense was soon to be forgiven.

* * * * *

Now after saving fifteen-hundred-dollars by bartering Daniel's musical services in exchange for Ashley teaching him how to dance, their outstanding debt was down from sixteen-thousand-six-hundred-fifty-dollars to fifteen-thousand-eight-hundred-fifty dollars. Next on his bartering list with an eighteen-hundred-dollar debt owed was Frank, the photographer. After Michael read him the rules, much like all the other men, Frank agreed to disagree with the terms and conditions by wanting to add his own terms and conditions. Not totally agreeing to the rules, the photographer had his own idea of what he wanted to do with Ashley.

"With models very expensive and difficult to find a model worth shooting, I'd like to shoot Ashley in the nude," said Frank. "I'm not only a photographer but also I'm a painter and a sculptor. I'd want to paint and sculpt her. A full day of shooting, modeling, and posing will more than cover your bill."

Michael nodded him a smile.

"You may shoot Ashley, as long as you don't publish the photos showing her face. I don't care if you shoot her naked body nor do I care if you paint and sculpt her, as long as no one knows that it's her," said Michael. "Perhaps, you could disguise her by changing her facial features and/or her hair and eye color."

Frank nodded his agreement while shaking Michael's hand.

"That's fair as I'm more interested in her naked body than I am in her face," he said. "Whatever photos I shoot and paintings and sculptures that I make of her will be only for my private use. Using them expressly for my own personal use, no one will see them. I have no plans to show your naked wife to anyone," he said.

Satisfied that another deal was struck, Michael smiled at Frank.

'Wow, that was easy,' thought Michael.

"Agreed," said Michael shaking his hand.

* * * * *

Now after saving eighteen-hundred-dollars by bartering Frank's photography services for allowing him photograph, paint, and sculpt Ashley in the nude, their outstanding debt was down from fourteen-thousand-three-hundred-fifty-dollars to twelve-thousand-five-hundred-fifty dollars. Five down with only four more to go, next on his bartering list was Greg, the videographer. They owed him eight-hundred-dollars.

"I'll agree to eat the bill if Ashley stars in my video," said Greg the videographer.

Disbelieving that this bartering thing could be so easy, Michael looked at him with resistance and suspicion. Surely, as did all the others, he had his own terms and conditions too.

'Video? What kind of video,' he wondered.

"Video? I don't know about that. I don't think Ashley would want to be nakedly exposed in a video," said Michael shaking his head. "What kind of video, a porn video? That sounds like a cheap tradeoff, eight-hundred-dollars for her to appear naked in a porn video."

Greg laughed.

"I assure you that it's not that kind of video," he said with a chuckle. "She'll be fully dressed. I'd like to use her to advertise my video services," he said. "She's quite extraordinary looking and I could never afford to pay for a model who looked like her. You should see some of the models the modeling agency has sent me. They're not worth twenty-five-dollars an hour, never mind the one-hundred-fifty-dollars an hour they charge with a three-hour minimum and a twenty-five-percent booking fee."

Going better than expected, Michael was happy that another man didn't want to have sex with his wife. He wished he had done this before when buying the engagement ring or something else that they needed. Actually, they needed furniture for their hoped-for, new house. Perhaps, he could negotiate Ashley's naked body and sexual services for a discount on furniture. Perhaps, he could negotiate Ashley's naked body and sexual services the next time they bought a car, took a vacation, or with the realtor when they're ready to buy their forever home.

'Wow,' thought Michael. 'Pimping out my wife is a great idea. Extrapolating on that idea, I wonder if my mother, my sister, my mother-in-law, and my sister-in-law would be agreeable to me pimping them out in exchange for goods and services that they needed too,' he thought. 'Being that they're all whores, they just may go for the idea of me prostituting them, too.'

He hoped he was being more of an enterprising businessman and an entrepreneur than he was being a despicable son, brother, son-in-law, and brother-in-law. I could charge them a twenty-five percent fee for my services and they keep seventy-five percent. We could make a small fortune bartering sex for money and for goods and services.

"Agreed," said Michael shaking hands with Greg while still pondering the idea of pimping out the rest of the females of his family in bartering sex in exchange for merchandise. "In exchange for you forgiving our debt, my wife will appear in your video to advertise your video production services."

* * * * *

Now, after saving eight-hundred-dollars by bartering Greg's videography services for shooting a video advertisement video with Ashley as the star, their outstanding wedding debt was down from twelve-thousand-five-hundred-fifty-dollars to eleven-thousand-seven-hundred-fifty dollars. Next on his bartering list was Larry, the owner of the hall they rented. They owed him fifteen-hundred-dollars. Unfortunately, not as easy to placate as some of the other men, with him looking as if he was a Mafia hitman, no doubt much to Ashley's displeasure, Larry wanted to have sex with his wife.

"I'd be happy to barter sexual services in payment of your bill but instead of agreeing to and adhering to all of your terms and conditions, this is what I want. I want to have sex with Ashley in my hall while she's dressed in her wedding gown," said Larry.

Larry looked at Michael with hopeful, sexual anticipation.

"Okay," said Michael thinking that was an odd request.

Michael smiled at the man while waiting for the punchline.

"Nothing kinky, just straight sex. I bend her over a banquet table, lift up her wedding gown, pull down her panties, and fuck her pussy from behind. Then, I'd want her to move to her knees in front of me and blow me while I feel her tits, finger her nipples, and allow me to call her Faith. I've always had a thing for Faith Hill. I love Faith Hill. She looks a lot like her when she was younger but with bigger tits," said Larry.

Obviously, a fan of Faith Hill as much as he was of his wife, Michael was happy that his wife would be forced to have sex with yet another man while he watched and masturbated himself.

'Actually, he agreed with Larry. Ashley did look a lot like Faith Hill used to look like when she was younger,' he thought.

Glad for his wife that they didn't all want to have sex with Ashley, he wished all the men were as easy as Mark, the wedding invitations printer, Daniel, the band leader, Frank, the photographer, and Greg, the videographer. Yet, disappointed that only Anthony, Stephen, and Larry wanted to have sex with his wife while he watched, he smiled and stuck out his hand to accept the Hall owner's terms and conditions.

"We have a deal," said Michael shaking Larry's hand. "But you must wear a condom when fucking my wife."

Larry smiled.

"Of course," said Larry, "but not when she blows me. Right? And, something that my wife refuses to do, she must allow me to cum in her mouth and swallow my cum without spitting."

Michael smiled at the man.

"It wouldn't be much of a blowjob if my wife didn't allow you to cum in her mouth and swallow your cum," said Michael.

* * * * *

Now after saving fifteen-hundred-dollars more by bartering the rent for Larry's hall by allowing him to have sex with Ashley, their outstanding debt was down from eleven-thousand-seven-hundred-fifty-dollars to ten-thousand-two-hundred-fifty dollars. Next on his bartering list was Bill, the owner of the limousines that they rented. They owed him seven-hundred-fifty-dollars.

"Thank you for your bartering offer of having sex with your wife but I'm a happily married man with five children. Even though your wife is stunningly beautiful, I don't want to have sex with Ashley but I would like her to star in a commercial for my limousine service. The price for too skinny, too chubby, not very pretty, or sexy and shapely models for a four-hour photo shoot is astronomical. Moreover, I'd never find a better looking, shapelier, and sexier model than your wife. If I can shoot her to advertise my services, then that's a fair trade," he said.

Michael shook his hand.

'That was easy,' thought Michael.

"We have a deal," said Michael.

* * * * *

Now after saving seven-hundred-fifty-dollars by bartering Bill's services for an advertisement with Ashley, their outstanding debt was down from ten-thousand-two-hundred-fifty-dollars to nine-thousand-five-hundred- dollars. Next on his bartering list was Sam, the caterer. They owed him nine-thousand-five-hundred-dollars, eight-thousand-dollars for the food and his staff and fifteen-hundred-dollar for the open bar bill.

Trying for days, unable to get a hold of him, having never met the man in person and with him not answering his messages, Michael decided to go to his place of business and confront him there in person. Being that he owed the man so very much money, wanting to get out in front of it, he figured the man would want part of his payment in cash and hopefully, part in having sex with his wife. Instead of parting with any of his cash, perhaps, he'd want to have sex with Ashley numerous times, over a period of several weeks. Michael would be willing to do that for him to forgive the entirety of their debt.

'What the Hell? It's only sex,' thought Michael. 'Ashley will just have to buck up and take one for our team. I'm sure she's done much worse than just sucking and fucking one man numerous times while in the swinging lifestyle.'

Michael entered the catering business, Big Sam's Caterer.

"Hi," said Michael. "I'm looking for Sam, Big Sam," he said to a woman who emerged from the kitchen.

She was a very tall and a very wide woman who more looked like she'd be a guard in a woman's prison or a head nurse in an insane asylum than working in the kitchen of a caterer. As wide as she was tall, the woman was as wide as a wall and as tall as a support beam. Making a laughable difference is this woman was Sam's wife, he figured Sam would be a bald, short, and obese man that someone humorously nicknamed Big Sam.

He wondered if the name of the woman who greeted him was Bertha, Big Bertha married to Big Sam. She looked like someone who'd be named Bertha, Big Bertha,' thought Michael while laughing to himself at her expense.

Easily, the woman dwarfed him by six inches and more than one-hundred pounds. If he was to hazard a guess, he'd guess this woman was 6'7" or taller and easily weigh 350 pounds or more. With Michael not a small man, this woman could bench press him. He wondered if they had sumo wrestling for women in Japan because this woman would be a natural. With no woman able to beat her, he imagined her winning the Women's Sumo Wrestling championship of the world.