Baser Instincts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kost rolled his hips, sliding his slick cock in the soft valley between her breasts. "How many times have I looked at these things and pondered what they looked like..." he growled.

"Too many," Maggie answered, licking her muzzle. "But you don't have to do that anymore, hon. I'm yours whenever you want."

The rational part of Kost's brain tried to break free of the morass that was smothering him, to make his mouth say something like he'd said to Gabrielle that morning to make this stop. But for a moment, he realized that the words that had come out of his muzzle weren't a complete lie. Even when Trish had been with him, he'd often had a moment of weakness or two when he wondered what Maggie would look like naked. That momentary slip allowed the primal instincts to smother him again.

Maggie made soft, appreciative noises as she slid her tits up and down Kost's erection, the soft skin and short fur making Kost feel like he was in heaven. But if just her skin was this good, what would the more tantalizing parts of her feel like. "How wet are you?" he growled.

"Drenched," Maggie panted.

"Show me."

She rose to her feet, fingers trembling as she undid the catch hidden in the folds of her skirt. A moment later, the fabric puddled on the floor. The patchwork pattern of her fur continued over the expanses of her hips and thighs, all the way down her legs to her hooves. Maggie was no slender, toned beauty, with a lot of softness in her belly and pelvis, but that meant nothing to Kost. The softness there was maternal, signs of a life of good food and the sharing of it with all who came through her diner door. Anyone who saw this creature as anything less than beautiful didn't deserve to have her, much less anyone. "Garters?" he asked.

She turned her head to the side, her ears flitting. Her thighs rubbed together, Kost's ears pricking at the soft sound of lace on lace. "I like the way they hug my thighs," Maggie said. "Do you like them?"

Kost rose and pulled her close to him, his fingers curling possessively in her fur. "Yes," he said. "Matter of fact, you should wear them every day."

"I... I will..." Maggie whimpered. Her muzzle pushed forward against his, her arms hooking around his neck as she kissed him deeply. Kost was all too happy to angle his head and part his lips so her gorgeous tongue could slip into his muzzle and mingle with his own. His paws roamed over the soft expanses of her body, finding places to grasp and knead and make her squeak into his mouth. Her fingers returned to his wolfhood, stroking gently as he muzzle left his for a moment. "I want you inside me, Kost," Maggie begged, her touches turning insistent. "Please."

Kost's growl came from deep in his chest, a rumble born of the thrill of sexual conquest. "Bend over the desk," he commanded.

Maggie did as he bade, settling her body against the office furniture. She braced herself on her arms, angling her hips and lifting her long, ropy tail out of the way. Kost pressed up behind her, yanking her underthings down her thighs. The cow's cunny was swollen, the labia drenched through with her desire to be taken by him. The wolf slid his cock between her thighs, the top rubbing against those cuntlips and wrining another plaintive moan from Maggie. "Please..." she squeaked.

Kost's paws settled on her hips, spreading her wide before him so he could see the pink softness between her legs. He lined himself up, then thrust home with one sharp moment, stifling a loud howl of pleasure at the pure, divine heat that surrounded his sensitive cock. As laser-focused as Ivan could be, Kost knew that excessive noise would draw the bear's attention, and he wanted to savor every moment of this.

Maggie's own hands had flown to her muzzle to smother her own cry of ecstasy, her own body responding to being taken by a predator. She humped back against him, her ass meeting his pelvis in an erotic clap of flesh on flesh. A small ripple traveled through her rump at the contact, the softness of her body jiggling at the motion. Kost knew in that moment he wanted to see that as much as he could, so he quickly drew his hips back and thrust again, and again. Soon the only sound in the room was the frantic meeting of bodies and Kost's soft pants and growls as he took what was his. His thick length spread the cow's pussy wide, his balls slapping against her thighs with every deep, hard thrust. Maggie was so wonderfully warm and soft, and soon he felt torn between going as fast as he could to get the most pleasure he could out of their mating or slowing down to make it last longer.

"Kost, baby, yes," Maggie cooed, reaching back to pull on her rump and spread herself wider for him. "Fuck me good, honey, I'm gonna cum soon..."

"Fuck," Kost growled, sweat matting his fur as he plowed her. His paw closed around her tail, yanking on it gently to keep it still.

"Kost, Kost, Kost!" Maggie wailed.

Her pussy clenched and quivered around him, almost forcing his cock out of her. She somehow grew hotter around him, and Kost set his jaw and gave a few extra sharp thrusts to keep himself inside her. His knot bumped against her pussy with every thrust, and his balls ached for release. "Gonna cum," he growled.

"In me, honey," Maggie crooned, her fingers clenching on the surface of her desk. "Cum in me, knot me good, baby."

That was all the encouragement Kost needed, and he thrust home, his knot popping inside Maggie's pussy and locking them together. A moment later, the fluttering of her pussy around him sent him over the edge, and he let out a soft howl as his balls clenched and he flooded her with cum. Spurt after spurt of it burst deep inside her, until it was leaking out of the seal of his knot to drip down onto the floor.

In stark contrast to the sounds of mating just moments before, the silence stretched long and loud in the small office as Kost slowly came back to himself. His fingers trembled where they rested on Maggie's hips. "Oh, Maggie," he murmured. "I'm so sorry."

"For what, darling?" She looked over her shoulder, and Kost was taken aback at the warmth and happiness in her eyes. "I haven't been fucked like that in years, haven't been come in like that in even longer. You've got nothing to be sorry for."

Kost swallowed, gently caressing her lower back with his fingers. "But..."

"But nothing." Maggie rolled her hips gently, making a surge of pleasure race up Kost's body from where his cock was locked inside her.

They stayed like that for a time, until Kost's knot had softened enough that he could wriggle free of her body. After Kost politely refused an offer from her to clean him off with her muzzle, Maggie withdrew some tissues from her handbag under the desk and wiped his cock clean before attending to herself. It was so surreal for Kost to watch her sit in her chair mostly naked wiping cum from between her legs. Just add it to the pile since yesterday, he thought.

He stayed while Maggie made herself decent, managing a fine job of it. She smoothed out her blouse and gave herself one final once-over to make sure she'd gotten everything off herself. "Nobody sees, nobody knows," she said with a smirk. "Though honestly hon, if you wanted to fuck me right there in the dining room in front of everyone I wouldn't say no."

Kost felt his muzzle burn. "No, that's quite alright!" he said quickly. "I'm all worn out from... from you."

She beamed at him. "Aw, hon, you flatter me."

A knock came at the door. "Miss Maggie," Ivan's low voice rumbled. "Is everything okay? Orders are beginning to back up a little."

"Be just a minute, Ivan dear!" Maggie called. She turned to Kost and ran her fingertips up his arm. "You run along, Kost. I have work to do. But you know where to find me tomorrow so we can do this again."

"Tomorrow?" Kost's voice was a squeak.

"Or whenever," Maggie said. She gave him a quick, ferocious parting kiss, slipping him some tongue as she unlocked the door and stepped out of the office. Kost was left staring at the wall for a moment. Then he turned and hurried out, winding his way through the kitchen and out the back door of the diner. He just about scrambled into his car, locking the doors and breathing heavily for a few moments. Just calm down, he told himself. Having sex with Maggie doesn't make you a bad person. She never married, you're a widower. It was perfectly fine.

Was it though? Another part of his brain asked. You're definitely not in complete control of your actions.

Slowly, Kost let his head fall forward to rest against the steering wheel. He didn't have an answer. The question seemed murky, and it left an ugly feeling in his gut.

"Man, of all the people to start moralizing over the ability to fuck any woman they wanted I never expected it to be the widower."

Kost's head snapped upright at the sound of that cocky voice. A flash of yellow in the rearview mirror drew his eye. The linsang was back, sitting in his backseat with his footpaws propped up on the passenger seat headrest. His golden eyes stared directly into Kost's in the mirror. "You again," the wolf said.

"I've given the powers I gave you to plenty of people," the linsang said. "And not once has anyone ever started pondering whether what they were doing was appropriate." He lifted a paw to his muzzle and chewed on one of his claws. "You give any guy on the planet the power to be irresistible to women it usually only takes a day or so to bring his inner sleezeball out. Women last a bit longer, but they still go down that route too." He waggled a finger at Kost. "You fascinate me, Kost buddy."

"There are others?" Kost asked.

"Here and there." The linsang waggled a paw. "All over the place. I try to be selective with my picks. But inevitably their appetites override their common decency."

Kost looked out of his car across the parking lot. Through the diner windows he saw Maggie going about her business, as if their tryst hadn't even happened. "What exactly did you make me capable of?" he asked.

"Your natural scent now makes you night irresistible to women," the linsang said. "Once someone gets a whiff of you it triggers a subconscious need for them to be in close proximity to you as much as possible. Continued exposure only increases the effect, and renders them vulnerable to suggestion."

"Suggestion?"

The linsang smirked. "You can tell them to do whatever you want and they'll do it. They'll even enjoy it."

Kost's mouth dropped open. "That's horrifying!"

The linsang laughed. "Can't say I've heard anyone say that before!"

Kost twisted around, but the backseat was empty. He turned back to the mirror, where the linsang was still visible. "You can't give anyone that kind of power! Imagine if you were to give it to a sociopath, or someone with murderous tendencies."

"Give me some credit." The linsang dropped his feet from the headrest and leaned forward, his eyes never wavering from Kost's. "I'm well-appraised of who will definitely abuse the power. That's why I've been giving it to people who I feel might not. The results thus far have been disappointing. Most people can't control the urges that come with it."

The swell of power in his gut that came with him bringing Gabrielle and Maggie under his... spell, for lack of a better word... already was a familiar sensation to Kost. "That voice that's mine but yet not," he whispered.

"Bingo." The linsang poked him in the side of the head. "How quickly everyone forgot how things used to be. Even predators like yourself became domesticated. But everyone still has some of those old instincts in their heads. Sometimes you just gotta shake them loose a little."

His finger pressed to Kost's temple, and he felt the world lurch underneath him. His vision went hazy, the real world becoming blurry as if he were viewing it through a foggy window. Clearer scenes paraded across the foreground of his vision - visions of foggy forests that stretched as far as the eye could see, full of game for hunting and the barest essentials of life. Civilization wasn't even a dream at that point. There was only the laws of survival. Kost saw a vision of a wolf that looked not too dissimilar to himself engaged in bloody struggle with another. The wolf conquered his opponent, striking him down with a rock. Without even bothering to wash, the victor took his spoils, mounting the defeated wolf's harem of females, among them a few humans.

"For all your progress, for all your understanding, you're barely out of the jungle," the linsang's voice echoed as the vision faded. "Trust me. I know a little something about time."

Kost shook his head to clear it, finding himself with a headache again. "That's ridiculous," he said.

"Really?" the linsang said. "Your daughter's the one who's studying to become a psychologist. Why don't you ask her?"

An icy feeling prickled the back of Kost's neck. "Oh, God," he said. He was supposed to meet Penelope for lunch tomorrow. What if she...

"Take this away," he said, whirling around to look at the empty backseat. "Take this away from me right now!" But there was no linsang there. A faint laugh echoed in his ear, and Kost turned back around. The linsang was gone from the mirror too, leaving him alone in the car. "What do you want from me?" he yelled.

He got no answer.

Kost struck the ceiling wheel with a growl of frustration, before turning the key and driving off. He debated calling off his meeting with Penelope, but he couldn't. He'd already postponed a couple times, and from the tone of her text messages that week she really needed to talk to him. After wracking his brain for a moment, Kost hung a right at an intersection to make for a drugstore nearby.

If scent was what triggered him and a woman losing control, then all he had to do was mask it.

Doctor Shee Tanga leaned back in her chair, chewing the end of a pen between her teeth. The red panda's long tail curled demurely around her waist into her lap, to keep it from being pinched beneath the wheels of her rolling chair. She wore a white lab coat over a blouse and blue jeans, a hibiscus flower tucked neatly behind her ear as she poured over her notes.

It had been six months since the first of the Primals, as they'd come to be known colloquially in her circle, had started popping up all across the country. Male and female alike, each possessed a curious ability to, frankly, enthrall others. To the scientific part of her brain it was the most intriguing phenomenon she'd seen in her lifetime. To the pragmatic part of her brain, it was horrifying, a power that could easily be abused if it wound up in the wrong hands or paws.

Shee's work phone buzzed. Though the number on the screen had no Caller ID, she'd had it memorized for months now. She answered before the third ring. "Hello, Senator," she said.

"Doctor Tanga," the Senator answered. He had a raspy voice like that of a smoker. "I wished to inquire about your progress. It's been weeks since your last report."

"I apologize," Shee said, spinning around in the chair before getting to her feet. The pen left her mouth to be twirled between her fingers as she began to pace her lab. "But the reason for the delay is because there's been nothing to report."

"You've gleaned nothing from the last batch of research data sent to you?"

"No, because there's large irregularities in it stemming from the way the captured Primals were handled by your agents."

"And I assure you, they have been reassigned to new postings in light of that. But there's nothing you were able to glean? We're still lacking data on the ways it affects females."

Shee shook her head, then remembered that the Senator couldn't see it. "As I keep telling you, the best way for me to see how this works would be to observe a subject first hand."

"Out of the question, Doctor Tanga, you know that. You know what the Primal infection does to both those who have it and those who they interact with. It's not as though we have a laundry list of scientists of your caliber on retainer."

She'd read the reports. In the afflicted it led to a gradual degradation of mental stability, the development of split personalities that seemed to actively wage war on one another. Most went mad as a result. The lucky ones became comatose. Their harems, for lack of a better word, fared little better. Some lucky few were able to return to a semblance of normality, their memories of their time with the Primal faded from memory. The rest developed more permanent memory problems, or remained in an addicted state to an olfactory high they physically couldn't get enough of. Despite symptoms of withdrawal, their bodies seemed unable to return to the state they were before they came into contact with the Primal. Though she'd never say it to the Senator, Shee suspected that somebody in the government with ties to the mental health field was making a killing through all this. "Yes, sir. I understand. I'll see if I can have something new for you at the end of the week."

"I don't wish to be rude, Doctor, but time is of the essence. We cannot suppress this information for much longer. Some fringe loons are already poking their noses in where they shouldn't, and you know how it goes in this country. Once they get on something, it's only a matter of time before the story picks up traction to a wider audience."

Shee looked at the ream of documents on the other desk in her lab. "Believe me, sir, I know."

"Very good. Have a pleasant evening, Doctor Tanga."

Before she could answer, the line went dead. Shee glowered at the phone for a moment before setting it on the desk. She knew the answers she sought were at her fingertips. But the Senator's stubborn refusal to let her examine a Primal kept her from observing things that could only be observed in person. No matter how many tapes of interviews with the Primals the agencies sent her, she was a psychologist - she needed to interact with one. She wasn't afraid of the consequences.

After all, science had never been advanced without risk.

12