Basketball Game

Story Info
Exhibitionists decide to go all in for the big rivalry game.
2.7k words
4.54
6.7k
6
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/16/2024
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[[Set in the Roommates Universe where campus rules have been discovered allow nudity and sex acts anywhere on campus with only a few exceptions. The exceptions being certain instances where protective clothing is needed like in labs or participating in certain sports. These stories are standalone adventures in there. While knowledge of the other stories may add to your reading, it's not necessary.]]

My name is Skyla. Me and my friend Isabell were exhibitionists. Even before we'd found out about the campus rules around nudity we'd often spent our time in our dorm room or sitting out on our balcony just casually naked. The new rules and seeing the increase in bare assed beauties running around the dorm and campus has emboldened us to kick it up a notch though. Normally we'd been careful to touch ourselves when the only audience was each other. We'd often spend evenings next to each other on the couch or one of our beds, fingering ourselves as we watched some porn, and then cuddling after we came down from our orgasms.

After seeing multiple girls getting themselves off in the common room, quad outside, and even just casually in class though we'd started to crave an audience. We'd spent multiple afternoons out on our balcony either touching ourselves, tribbing together, or engaging in a 69 for anyone that cared to watch. We didn't even pay attention to our audience, only to our pleasure. The curtains on our room were always open as well, allowing a peek into us just sleeping, cuddling casually naked, or getting each other off wantonly in multiple ways.

But so far we've kept our adventures to our room. We always dressed when we left. It was kind of a turn on to run into people that had been peeping on us, that knew all our most intimate places, had seen us engage in all kinds of sexual acts but in a different context had to pretend they hadn't. We had an idea though to break this trend with a splash and push the limits of the new rules and our own exposure, in a way that we hadn't seen anyone try yet.

Our basketball team wasn't a powerhouse but we did have an intense rivalry with the school across town that always made for a competitive game. So much so that it often got shown on national TV. This year was no different. So that's how we found ourselves outside the stadium both wearing second hand t-shirts we'd gotten cheap. They were oversized men's shirts that reached down to our knees and had preserved our modesty - and our plan - as we walked across campus. Of course with no panty lines visible and our erect nipples clearly outlined against the fabric anyone could tell that we weren't wearing anything beneath them. We hadn't even worn shoes, wanting to be completely bare for the big reveal so we could feel all the sensations around us from the bottom of our feet to the top of our heads.

Luckily the dorm had electronic locks and we had our credit cards stored on our phones, which were the only other things we carried with us. The only thing that would allow us back into our rooms and away from being exposed to everyone in public for the first time. As we got in line, we looked at each other and with a deep breath and nod both of us whisked the shirts off, waved them around our heads cheering, and then launched them out into the crowd, severing us from our only source of cover on this side of campus. Shivering in excitement and arousal we embraced skin to skin, making out passionately for a moment, before the catcalls around us brought us back our senses and we pulled away from each other sheepishly just holding hands and waiting for the line to move up and allow us to buy tickets to the game. Just two buxom, bare, incredibly turned on fans of the team.

As we waited we noticed two people wearing team polo shirts conversing with the people at the front of the line and looking back at us repeatedly. We started to worry. Had we pushed too far? Considering this went out on national television maybe the rules didn't apply here and we'd be asked to leave. We couldn't get in trouble just for being nude but we could be denied admission. We held each other for support as the two made their way over to us and pulled us out of line, bringing us to the side where we could talk privately.

The older one did all the talking. "So this is a first, but it's something we've been waiting for. You girls do realize that there's going to be thousands of people in the stands. Not to mention live cameras that you could end up on. And once that's out there, there's no turning back. Your exposure will be outside even the bubble of the campus, where you can sort of blend in. Are you sure you're up for this? Every inch and private part of yours available for viewing forever going forward?"

We looked at each other. We knew the signs of arousal in the other well and could clearly see we were both immensely turned on and nothing had changed in our minds. I turned to him. "Definitely sir, if you'll allow it. We don't care who sees. We're proud of our bodies and not ashamed to show them off." With that I stood up straight, puffing my chest out and parting my legs, putting all of my charms on display. Beside me Isabell followed my lead and did the same.

He nodded, trailing his eyes up and and down both of us for a long moment before looking me in the eyes again. "We can clearly see that. Your nipples are obviously excited and practically begging for attention. And your arousal is dripping down your thighs. We're going to need to offer you towels to sit on, complimentary of course. In fact I can give you a voucher to the sports shop if you help us out. Don't worry, there's plenty to buy there besides clothes as you two obviously don't care for them. Which I can't blame you, you're both sultry little vixens."

Here I was, standing before two fully clothed men and not far from a crowd of onlookers wearing nothing but a smile as he talked about my body like I was something to be used. I should have felt degraded or humiliated, but I had put myself here. This was what I wanted, the exposure and humiliation an aphrodisiac. Instead I owned my sexuality. Just because someone desired me didn't mean I had to give them anything. I could make them lust and hunger after me, but never satisfy them. Which would just make them desire me more. Just because I let them look didn't mean they could touch or pleasure me, unless I consented. Confidently I looked him right in the eye. "Help you out with what? Just because we're nude doesn't mean we're whores. Sluts sure, but not whores. We're not having sex with you."

He looked abashed and held up his hands in a conciliatory gesture. "No, sorry, not what I meant. I mean, I meant all the compliments as you two are gorgeous creatures and I fully support you embracing your sexuality however you want. Your bodies are yours to display or not as you choose. But I wasn't trying to force you into anything, especially not that. Let me start over. As you probably know we're playing our biggest rivals tonight and anytime we do we take any advantage we can get. We've been following the new movement here on campus and planning for if anyone came to this game embracing it. Which brings us to you two. What we'd like is to offer you seats courtside, right across from their bench. We figure having a couple completely naked women right in their eye, especially two as beautiful as you are, will be a constant distraction. And, unlike our team who has been dealing with it all semester around campus, they won't be expecting it. So that's the offer - courtside seats, free towel to sit on and take home, and a voucher for the sports shop. But, remember, you're going to be on display there for the whole stadium. There'll be no covering and cameras all over you. So you'll be completely exposed. Are you ok with that and would you like to help the team?"

I, and Isabell beside me it seemed, were lost in the fantasy as he explained it. Imagining all those eyes on me as I sat before them completely bare. What if I spread my legs, exposing my inflamed sex to the other team and a nationwide audience at home? What if I started touching myself or we started touching each other? The possibilities ran through my mind further ramping up my desire. I balled my hands, suppressing the urge to touch myself right there in front of these men. I turned to Isabell who looked in similar distress, but she bit her lip and nodded enthusiastically. I turned back to them. "Sure, we're in. Are there any restrictions? Anything we can't do?"

"I mean, obviously don't go on the court. Don't touch the players or the ref or interfere with the game. That's pretty much it."

I smiled and shook my head. "Of course. But I mean sexually. I mean, as you've pointed out we're already incredibly turned on right now. It's going to be hard not to touch ourselves or each other when we're exhibiting ourselves like that. Plus wouldn't it distract the other team more if we started making out? Or spread our legs and jilled ourselves off? Or even started scissoring right there in front of them? That's more what I meant."

He held up his hands again. "Look, again, I can't and am not asking you to do anything like that. But you're independent women, you can do that if you want. As far as those types of limits I'd say keep it to just you girls. I'm not sure the wider world is ready yet for full penetration on TV."

I pouted. "Damn. And I was hoping to coax you two to spit roast me in the final two minutes so our team could go on a run. Where's your team spirit?" I crossed my arms under my bountiful chest, pushing my tits together and lifting them up to tease them.

He finally caught on that I was just being fresh and laughed. "We're both happily married. So as attractive as that offer is, we'll have to pass. But if this works next year we'll let you pick any willing guys and do what you want with them as long as it helps us win. So do we have a deal?" He held out his hand.

I extended my hand and we shook on it. Then they escorted us in. The fantasy and the reality were very different. Once we were actually at courtside and seeing thousands of eyes and lenses staring down at us while we sat there completely unprotected and exposed it cooled our libido a bit. For the first quarter we just sat with our legs together holding hands and watching the game. And while the opposing team did keep sneaking looks over at us enough to miss a few passes our team was only up by a few points at the end of the quarter.

In the second quarter after the commercial break they seemed to have gotten used to us and started pulling ahead. Isabell leaned over and whispered in my ear. "We have to do something. Let's just pretend we're back in our dorm room. It's not our fault if people leer at us. We're just enjoying ourselves and being comfortable in our bodies." Just then the opposing point guard streaked up the court, flashing us a smile. Isabell grabbed her tits, lifting them up brazenly, and spread her legs obscenely wide, completely exposing her pussy to him. The smile went off his face as he drank in her show, losing his concentration, tripping and losing the ball. Our team quickly picked it up and scored. The next time he came down he was greeted with two exposed pussies and was so distracted our guard was able to steal the ball and score again. We were able to cause several more turnovers as we made out and touched each other's chests, upping the ante a bit more each time and letting our team go into the half up by 10.

Unfortunately the coach must have reamed them out in the locker room as the first half of the third quarter they ignored us completely quickly tying it up. Since they weren't going to look at us, we figured we'd have to add something else to the mix. The next time he came up the court the sound of moans caused him to look over at the two of us rubbing our pussies shamelessly. Our excitement ramped up each time down the court for him, as our bodies shivered in excitement, our toes curled in pleasure, our moans increased, and we finally crashed into an orgasm just before the buzzer ended the quarter. Our little sex show had allowed our team to get multiple steals and pull ahead by 6 going into the last quarter. We licked each other's fingers clean suggestively as the opposing coach glared at us.

Figuring they'd refocus in the fourth we conferred and came up with a plan. Until the final two minutes we sat primly, legs crossed, as their team tied it up again. Then we went into action. First we started making out passionately which distracted them, but not enough to give us an advantage. Next we started touching each other, moaning and squirming in our seats which led to a few turnovers and our team taking the lead again our legs spread and intertwined offering a salacious spectacle. Finally we laid the towels on the floor, careful to stay off the court, and scissored together. Hands holding the back of each other's neck, staring into each other's eyes, moans rising in volume, pussies grinding furiously until we came lewdly just after the final buzzer went off, spasming in pleasure. Panting we smiled at each other and kissed long and tenderly, before I looked up at the scoreboard to notice the final result - our team had won by 10.

We got shakily to our feet using the towels to absorb some of our sweat and juices while the man from earlier came over and thanked us, offering us season tickets. We declined. "As hot and satisfying as that was, that's not something I think we can do every game. But next time our rival is in town, we're ready to help the team. Now if you'll excuse us, we still have to make it home like this."

Hand in hand, still completely nude we strolled across campus just enjoying the cool night air as it caressed our bare bodies everywhere. Hours later we made it back to our dorm room, showered, and collapsed into bed together to cuddle. The next day we woke up and after contemplating the show we'd put on and the fact that our secrets were now in Sportscenter highlights it seemed silly to get dressed. We spent the rest of our time at college nude, which saved on packing for the next year as we only needed one outfit to make it to and from school. Every year we stepped up when we played the rival, even expanding to include when we played them in football. At graduation, wearing only our caps and feeling the sun on our bare bodies for the last time in the foreseeable future it was bittersweet. At least until our friend from the team congratulated us and offered us jobs and housing on campus. We may never need to wear clothes again, which is fine by us!

[[If you liked this and my other stories, please give it 5 stars and feel free to leave a comment letting me know of what you'd like to see more of or ideas you might have that I can explore. I've got several more ideas but I'm always open to inspiration. Thanks for reading.]]