Roommates Interlude 4 - First Time

Story Info
A sheltered girl busts through multiple boundaries.
2.8k words
4.89
4.8k
8
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/16/2024
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No guy has seen me naked. I've never even kissed a guy. College is supposed to be about experimenting and pushing your boundaries. This is what I thought as I stood nude before my full length mirror taking in my reflection.

I'd always been afraid. I'd concealed my body away due to my upbringing and shame over my body. My wide hips. My large, pendulous breasts. Finally my long, thick nipples that required padded bras and thick tops to conceal. But as I've found at college guys liked all shapes and sizes. There were numerous kinks and preferences.

The gap in the rules around nudity on campus had been gaining traction lately. Everyone now knew you could basically run around bare assed and no one cared, never mind were there any repercussions. The relaxed nature around even sex meant that unless you were being disruptive most didn't even care then. I'd seen numerous unclothed or half clothed women in the past month running around campus. I'd even seen a girl giving oral sex in the common room and two nude girls on the quad tribbing while a crowd not only watched, but encouraged them on. It was like a sexual awakening.

Which is what led me to standing in front of my mirror without a stitch of clothing on thinking about my own inexperience. I'd decided to embrace my sexuality and cast off my inhibitions. The plan was to walk downstairs to the mail slots by the main entrance, check my mail, then come back here - completely bare. I had chosen my time very carefully though. It wasn't quite lunch time, so most people were in class right now. Based on my observations the past week there would be less than a handful of people that would see me and the odds were that it was no one I would know directly. So I would be seen but somewhat anonymous. There was a risk of someone capturing it on their phone and posting it somewhere. But with all the nudity just around campus these days I felt even then the risk was low, I'd be lost in a sea of flesh.

Still looking at myself in the mirror I could already tell the risk was more of a turn on than anything. I'd shaved myself in the shower this morning from the neck down, so my slit was completely bare and exposed. Already just the thought of what I was going to do was affecting me. My lower lips were engorged and glistening in arousal. My clit peeking slightly out of its hood. My nipples were the real giveaway though. They stood at full attention. I ran my fingers over them lightly and then hissed at the waves of pleasure that shot down my spine.

I had to do this before I ended up just jilling myself off here. Or worse, getting so turned on I ended up doing it in the recreation room downstairs, like the girl I'd seen do last week. Although despite all the phone cameras focused on her performance she didn't seem to mind - she stared at them all with her eyes wide open as she cascaded through several orgasms.

I shook my head, enough of that. Grabbing my keys, head head high, chest jutting out proudly I walked over to the door to our suite. As quick as possible I exited, shutting it firmly behind me.

The sound of the door shutting sent my senses on high alert. I realized for the first time I was in public bare as the day I was born. The air from the ventilation system washed over my skin, feeling like the fingers of a dozen lovers caressing me. I bit my lip at the sudden sensitivity and forced myself to put one foot in front of the other as I headed downstairs. After a couple of minutes the oversensitivity dialed down a bit but the heat inside me did not. My body was on fire as my eyes looked around for anyone to see. But the hallways were empty until I got down to the first floor. There as I headed down towards the front door leading outside with the mail slots next to them and the recreation room across from the door I saw the first people. And they saw me.

First it was just a mousy girl whose eyes widened a little at my nudity, then gave me an encouraging smile and thumbs up even as her eyes trailed down my body drinking it in. I smiled and gave her a little wave as my breathing sped up. Then a guy came in through the front door,, the open portal briefly letting in the sun and breeze from outside to bathe over me - as well as expose me to the quad even if only for a second. I bit my lip as my arousal spiked from this sudden increase in risk. He gave me a brief look up and down with a nod, before moving past me. Treating me as if I was attired normally. Which, I guess, technically I was. Or if not normal then at least acceptable and allowed.

I put my keys into the lock on the mailbox, finding it empty, the sensations of being completely naked in the front entry of my dorm sending chills down my spine. With a deep breath I steeled myself. The hard part was over. Now I could head back to my room and take care of the need my body was screaming at me to touch myself.

As I turned around to head back though, I looked into the eyes of a guy I actually knew from class. We'd flirted a bit but I never took him that seriously. Now though as he was greeted with the full view of my bare body in its highly, and obviously, aroused state his eyes slowly drank it all in. This should have mortified me. This was my worst fear, someone I actually know catching me exposed. Instead I found myself responding in a different way. I straightened out my back, pushing my chest and engorged nipples out for him. My legs parted slightly, offering a better view of my inflamed loins. I bit my lip, looking up at him shyly.

"Oh, uh, hi?"

His eyes finally finished their appraisal of the scandalous show I was putting on and rose to meet mine. "Wow. You are magnificent. I never would have guessed. And pardon me for saying so but your breasts, and especially those nipples, are like a work of art. Erotic, voluptuous, enticing art to be fair." At this his eyes moved back down to my nipples, his hands reaching up almost involuntarily towards them before he pulled them back. "Sorry. I could stare at them all day but that doesn't mean I should even think of touching them without consent. But you're like a siren drawing me in."

Normally a guy trying to grope your boobs in the middle of the entryway to the dorm would be one of my worst fears. But exposing myself like this had me on edge. When his hands started towards me I involuntarily lifted up slightly on my toes, leaning forward, almost pushing my tits into his hands. Him drawing them back and talking about consent was like a splash of cold water. Even if I wanted him to touch them, I don't think letting him just fondle me in the foyer was the best place for my first sexual experience. I pulled back and offered him a timid smile. "Yes, consent, thanks. Not right now haha. Thanks for the compliments. No one has ever said anything so nice to me. Guess I should wander around like this more often!"

With that he looked up to my eyes again. "Oh, I agree. Your body is like sex incarnate. My unsolicited advice is you never wear clothes again. Although if you take it, I'm not sure how anyone in class would be able to pay attention."

I giggled, slowly growing more comfortable with him. I clasped my hands behind my back, again pushing my chest out towards him and twirling slightly side to side. "I don't think I could go to class like this, that would be too much for me. But maybe around the dorm sometimes?" Even though the idea of running around campus in the altogether was slowly growing on me, especially my engorged nipples and clit. A fantasy of sitting in class, slowly spreading my legs to tease the professor ran through my head. Or posing for one of those classic college life pictures, sitting on the ground leaning back against a tree. Except I was nude with my legs spread wide to completely expose my aroused sex as the photographer captured it all. Shivers ran down me again.

He nodded. "Fair enough. Say, would you like to go out sometime? Maybe right now? There's a food cart out on the quad, we could get something to eat and just sit on one of the benches to talk before my next class?"

"Sure, that would be nice. Umm, just let me run upstairs, grab my wallet and throw something on."

He blinked in confusion. "Oh, don't worry about the wallet, I got it. Also I have to head to class soon, so I'm worried that by the time you go upstairs, get dressed, and come back the line will be too long and I'll miss my class. If you're not comfortable going outside I guess we can do it another time?"

That gave me pause. As much as the idea of extending my exposure - and even increasing it to include anyone outside in the quad as lunch time was quickly approaching - frightened me, it also turned me on. Could I be one of those brave girls that doesn't care who just casually sees her most intimate places? I was starting to feel like it but was that just my arousal overriding my better judgment? Also what if I didn't get another chance to spend time with this guy? He was cute and obviously very open to me exploring my sexuality - more so than even I was perhaps. I stopped my racing brain, no time to overthink this. Embrace pushing your boundaries. "You're right, there's no reason we can't do it now. I'd love to." Then I walked over, opened the front door, holding it open for him.

He smiled and we exited together. The sun beat down on my bare skin, touching and warming places it had never been before sending my senses on high alert again. A warm breeze caressed over me, sending shivers of pleasure through me and amping up my arousal even higher somehow. We walked the short distance to the cart, placing our orders, as I tried not to notice the dozens of people around me taking in my bare body. Admiring or even lusting over my erect nipples. Then out of the corner of my eye I noticed a glint. Looking over I found a phone extended my way, as a girl obviously took a picture of me. This brought up my awareness as I noticed several more phones go up, then down, obviously capturing my nudity. That was it. My most intimate areas, my aroused state, all with my face to go along with it were now out of my control and in the public domain - all with my consent and participation. My body buzzed with excitement as we sat down on the bench to eat our food.

The buzzing continued in my ears as I ate my food and answered his questions almost in an out of body experiment. A few minutes in I realized that when I sat I'd spread my legs open, offering myself up for viewing and documentation. I hadn't even been aware of it, my body almost involuntarily acting out my earlier fantasy. Still once I was aware of it and noticed even more phones capturing the explicit showcasing of my obviously aroused sex, I didn't close them. Instead my toes just dug into the ground as finally the dam broke. Waves of pleasure shot through my body as it shook. I bit my lip to not cry out as I had the most intense orgasm of my life right there on the quad and spread eagle for anyone to see.

He looked at me in concern, thankfully not putting together what had just happened. "Are you ok? You look distressed."

I took a deep breath to gather myself. "I think this is just too much. In all honesty I was just trying to push my boundaries a bit today. I've lived a pretty sheltered life. Before today I've never even kissed a guy, let alone let him see me naked. The plan was just to get my mail and go back to my room, maybe let a few people get a quick peek and build up my courage a bit. But being out here, having people take pictures of me nude in public, it's a bit overwhelming. I'm going to go back inside but I had a good time. Thank you for that and your compliments."

His look turned to surprise. "You seemed so confident. I never would have guessed. I certainly wouldn't have pushed you to go outside if I'd known. I'm sorry. But if you'll forgive me I'd like to do this again sometime. Fully dressed or not, whatever you're comfortable with."

I gave him a warm smile. "You have nothing to apologize for. You didn't know and I didn't tell you until now. But yes, we should do this again." I stood up.

He stood up as well. "Can I give you a hug or is that too much?"

I almost blurted out that my orgasm face is now out in the wild, so what's a hug? But instead I just extended my arms. "Of course." I tried not to dwell on his hands sliding over my exposed back nor where I'd prefer they'd slide right now. We parted ways and I beelined back into the dorm and upstairs to my room, oblivious to anyone around me.

Striding purposely and with singular focus I shut the door to the suite, sprinted into my bedroom, grabbed my vibrator out of my bedside drawer, and leaned back against the headboard spreading my legs wide. Eyes closed I imagined I was back on the bench, a crowd gathering around me, as I flicked the vibrator on and pushed it against my pussy. Sliding it inside me I cranked it up high before moving the fingers of my free hand to my clit, rubbing it furiously. My toes curled again against the bedspread. My back arched, jutting my chest and painfully hard nipples forward. After a few minutes a second intense orgasm washed through me as my entire body spasmed and I moaned uncontrollably. Finally after a few moments I came down and with my eyes still closed I tried to catch my breath.

"Wow. That was the hottest thing I think we've ever seen, right hon? I never would have guessed how kinky you were running around the dorm bare assed and then leaving the door open for us to watch you just go to town on yourself!"

In a panic my eyes flew open to see my roommate and her boyfriend in my open doorway. She smiled down at her phone as I heard the distinct sounds of my moaning coming through her speakers as she'd obviously recorded my performance. Her boyfriend's eyes darted between the phone and me, still laying there legs akimbo. I quickly pulled my vibrator out, clamping my legs together and slapped an arm over my chest - although my assets were much too voluptuous to be covered in that manner. "Oh my god, I didn't know you were here and I just was so turned on I didn't even think to shut the door. I'm so sorry."

She just laughed. "We don't mind. Like I said, that was hot as hell. I'm so turned on we're gonna go back to my room so he can go to town on me. We'll leave the door open in case you'd like to watch. I also shared the video with you. You should share it with others. Like I said, it's super hot." With that they scampered off to her room in the suite.

As I heard the shuffling of clothes being discarded, giggling, and finally the sounds and moans of sex I contemplated my next move. Could I actually go and watch them? Or maybe even record them in return? This had been a day of firsts - far more than I'd ever planned. Do I go back to the buttoned up woman I'd been yesterday or just embrace this new version of me?

Making a decision I grabbed my phone, saved the video she'd sent me then quickly sent it off to the guy I'd had lunch with, along with a cheeky "I hope next time it's you and not my toy!" before I stood and strode purposely and bare across to my roommate's bedroom. No more boundaries.