Naked Beach Babe Shows Off

Story Info
Naked sunbathing woman shows a passerby how slutty she is.
752 words
3.48
4.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lies on the sand sunbathing, her tan skin exposed, she's avoiding tanlines you see, her pink nipples are hardening in the cool breeze. She lies lazily in the sun, half asleep

I see her from afar and softly walk closer, taking in the splendour that Is this exposed girl. I feel like cock begin to stiffen. I imagine sucking on her nipples, tweaking them with my fingers. I step closer, out of view still. she stretches and I see the lines of her body move and her breasts bounce a little. I take my cock out of my shorts and begin to stroke it, not taking my eye off her gorgeous tits and casual exposure. As I jerk, I imagine myself sliding my cock between those lovely tits, I imagine softly opening her mouth and thrusting myself inside that lovely throat. I imagine her sighs and moans as I fill up her throat with my stiff cock. I watch her look side to side while I pull on my cock, and silently will her to expose her pussy

imagine my delight when I watch her hands slide to her bikini bottoms and pull them off, leaving her completely exposed, so innocently. I see the bud of her lips open as she lies with her legs apart

I can't take it anymore, I walk over to her.

"Hi, don't mind me watching, I love to appreciate beauty" I say.

She jumps as I speak and brings her hand to her breasts and keeps her thighs together, with a hand on her pussy, barely covering her slit. "Oh!" her voice is sweet and innocent. "I'm glad you can appreciate." she giggles. I watch her hand on her slit begin to wiggle a little, as if she is rubbing it lightly, absentmindedly. "So it doesn't bother you?" I ask, feeling my cock twitch at her sluttiness.

"I don't mind, honestly take a proper look if you like." She says in a breathy voice. She removes her hands and I take a closer look at her naked body, her pink hard nipples, the fullness of her breasts. She looks up at me innocently.

"May I see between your legs a little more then, since you don't mind?" I say, trying not to sound as hungry for it as I am.

"Ofcourse mister." she says. I move beside her and kneel over her. She spreads her thighs apart. Then she takes her hand to her pink pussy, and spreads the lips for me to see. The lips on her look so soft.

"It's important for a man to test certain things, just to ensure you are comfortable." I remark.

She looks confused. "Oh?" she says.

I press my hand to hers on top of her pussy.

"Let me see if it's wet." I say smirking at her squeak of an okay. God she's easy to convince.

I slide my fingers to her pearl, and rub around it, she releases a sigh. She lies with her arms out, submissive. I slide two fingers down to the crease of her hole, I feel the sticky wetness. The slut is wet just by having me touch her clit. I put my other hand onto her lower belly, keeping a pressure that I know will make her feel hornier. Then, I press deeply into her fuckhole. it's wet, I watch her pussy begin to glisten in the light.

"Oh mister" she cries. "I think you should test my mouth too, would you?"

i smirk, 'say less" what a horny slut she has turned out to be, how did I get so lucky today?

"Stay there on your back and open your mouth. Stick your tongue out like a good girl." I instruct her. She looks up at me with her pink tongue wet. She looks desperate.

I pull my hard throbbing cock out and bend over her as if her mouth was a pussy, and insert it deep into her mouth. I pump in and out, I feel her spit all over my cock. I watch as the slut takes my cock deep down her throat, gagging hard. She coughs and splutters and I continue fucking her throat. It feels so warm and wet I feel like I'm going to cum. "Take it" I instruct her, and she moans. "I'm not going to fuck your pussy.' I saw between pumps. "I'm just testing out your skills. It's no big deal, this is what naked horny sluts need to trial out."