Bassoon Lesson with Benefits

Story Info
Music student turns the table on her teacher. 750 WORDS
775 words
4.15
5.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPixel
MrPixel
143 Followers

All characters portrayed are 18 years of age (late-in-year high school seniors) or older. 750 words are below this divider:

=====

"Are you at least going to say 'Hello'?"

The gorgeous young thing in the formal gown and glittered makeup in the checkout line is trying to get the attention of the middle-aged gentleman behind her. She has his attention, alright, but he desperately wants not to appear to be perving on a pretty girl not even half his age. He is averting from her eye contact.

"Steven?" she tries again.

"Ohmygosh," jerking his head up. "Sam? That you? You're all dressed up! Wow."

"You can be so silly. Didn't remember the senior prom?"

"That's tonight? Geez. And I'm so sorry, Samantha. Honestly didn't recognize you."

She giggles having embarrassed her bassoon teacher. More embarrassment is in the offing as he notices the small box of condoms on the checkstand belt mixed in with the snacks she was buying.

He's puzzled, "You're by yourself? Where's your date?"

"Justin, Claire, and Aaron are waiting in the limo. Didn't you notice it?"

"Thought nothing of it. Still seeing Justin? You were so mad at him after your eighteenth birthday party in February."

"Yeah. He was puttin' the moves on Taylor."

"And...?"

"Nobody else asked me to the prom."

"You've got to be kidding, Sam! You?"

"You forget about the 'band geek' thing. We're not popular."

"Oh. Okay. Afterparty plans?"

"Yeah. I know you saw it."

"What?"

"The little box."

"None of my business."

She grins and subtly shakes her head at him in amusement.

"$32.45" the checker announces.

Samantha swipes her card and gathers the bags to leave.

Turning around, "Steve? Lesson still on for tomorrow?"

"It can be. I marked it off thinking you'd want off after a late night of partying."

"Your studio this time, right?"

"Right. Your folks okay with that?"

"They are."

"Okay. See you at three."

Steve is still trying his best to not leer as Samantha exits the checkout area, but her very, very fine ass undulates so seductively in the tight backless dress. The clerk smirks disapprovingly noticing his gaze.

"$54.71" breaks his trance.

=====

The studio door swings open, the little bell announcing Samantha's arrival. She struggles with her bassoon case since the door wants to close on it.

"Steve?" she calls into the room.

"Back here! Be right there."

"I'm going to use the restroom if that's okay!"

"That's what it's there for!"

Steve steps into the main room and prepares the bench and music stands for their lesson. He looks up as the restroom door opens and is taken aback by Samantha dressed in her lifeguard tank suit and shorts. Her hair is slightly wet.

"Sam? Really?"

"Lifeguard tryouts were at one-thirty, Steve. Good thing I had my bassoon with me. Didn't have time to change."

"Okay, I guess. Put your instrument together and let's get started. How do you think you're doing on Etude 43?"

"Better. High register sounds good but I'm still missing notes."

"Yeah. I remember having that problem, too. The different fingerings above E are a challenge when you don't use them in band music. F is about it."

"G sometimes."

"How was the prom?"

"Okay, I guess. Really wasn't much fun."

"But you had fun later, I suppose."

"Tried to."

"What does that mean?"

"Justin was being an ass again."

"I don't want details, Samantha."

"Yes you do. I saw how you were looking at me when I left the store last night."

"So you caught me. You're very pretty, Sam. And you're here in that swimsuit. It's incredibly sexy. You have an awesome figure, and the suit so accents it."

"I know. Why do you think I didn't change? Here. Let me lose the shorts." She stands up. "Better?"

"Gorgeous. What happened with Justin?"

"Bastard did Taylor in the restroom at the dance. Couldn't get it up for me."

"Why are you telling me this?"

Still standing, Sam hooks her thumbs underneath the suit straps, then slowly and deliberately peels it off.

"Because I know you won't have that problem."

She kicks the suit away after it falls to the floor.

"Sam?"

"You're going to fuck me, Stevie."

"Uh. What about Cyan?"

"I have permission."

"What about your folks?"

"I'm an adult now. I can have who I want when I want. And I want you!"

"Condom?"

"Don't need it. Cyan told me you had a vasectomy. It'll be so wonderful to have a man, and have him bareback."

Sam reaches to remove Steve's shirt. He kicks off his shoes and drops his pants.

"Sofa's right there."

+=+=+=+=+

MrPixel
MrPixel
143 Followers