Batgirl '68 Meets the Brits Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara squirmed under him, arching her hips to meet his forceful shoves.

"Yes!" She growled and bit into his right shoulder. "Fuck me senseless!"

Her pussy seeped juices as each hard inward thrust stoked her sexual fire all the more. As Bond's weight bore down on her smaller frame, Babs raised her thighs and brought them over the backs of his fast moving calves. The leverage only increased the angle of penetration and he filled her completely.

"Ooo, ooo, my goodness!"

Barbara whimpered and groaned in Bond's arms as he ran urgent hands through her dark brown hair. She held on tight as she submitted to the ceaseless pounding of her pussy. OO7 pumped her with a staggering rate. One stroke, then two fast. One stroke, and then three rapid. Dripping with perspiration, Barbara slipped and slid on the sheets, and so he pulled out and manhandled her into a doggy position.

"Ooo, nice."

Bond gripped her hips as she reached under her and fed his slippery dick to her muff. He lunged in firmly and Babs felt every rock solid inch of him, every sublime nuance, caress her inner walls. Her head dipped as he really fucked her, threatening to split the American in two.

"Heavens!"

Babs fell onto her front, sent forwards by the non-stop lunges from the rampant bull. Her limbs thrashed on the dampened sheets as she came in heady waves. Bond rolled her, still inside her quivering pussy and then she was up on top in a reverse cowgirl. How long had they been at it? Hours? Days? Time stood still as Barbara gladly moved her hips and rode on the stallion cock deeply embedded in her sodden cunt.

"Faster," urged Bond as he held onto her waist and bounced her.

Her succulent tits jiggled as she fucked him frantically and yelped whenever he smacked the palm of his right hand on her nates. Already her second climax was building as her supple body twisted and gyrated on his throbbing member. Her thighs trembled from her exertions and her moist pubes intermingled with his. She smiled as she felt the burn balm from before on his balls.

"I'm almost there."

"No! Wait."

Eager to look him in the eyes, Babs spun around so that they now faced off. Bond pawed at her perky tits as she rode him with quick and harsh thrusts of her pelvis. The feel of his rigid pole deep inside her made her tingle all over. She rocked her hips on his entire length, sending them both into a well earned ecstasy. Her love juices dripped out over his pulsing shaft and for the third time, Barbara's pussy contracted around his stiffness.

"Huh!"

Bond popped like a cork from his favourite champagne and he spurted deep inside her honeypot. They wiggled in the primeval euphoria of a mutual orgasm, and Babs fell across his heaving chest. In the afterglow, Bond turned over onto his right side and Barbara curled up against him. She sighed contentedly as she fit her curvy body close in to his back and thighs.

"Who were those men?"

"Bad men. They work for SPECTRE."

What strange days, thought Barbara. The British spies against SPECTRE. UNCLE against THRUSH. Nemesis. She would be glad to get back to Gotham City and deal with the likes of Joker and Riddler again.

"This is nice. Like spoons. Goodnight, Mark."

"Goodnight, darling Barbara."

Those were the last words he spoke to her. When she woke up the next morning he was gone.

END

12