Batgirl's Vegas Vacation Pt. 02

Story Info
Batgirl meets the Batman of the Vegas Strip.
1.6k words
3.94
4.2k
5
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frank013
frank013
12 Followers

Batgirl's Strip Experience

Batgirl eyed the two cars parked blocking traffic on Tropicana Ave by the New York, New York Casino. One a massive black SUV and the other a slim white sports car, it was a combination that screamed Two Face. From the top of the casino she pulled out a dart gun and shot the four tires closest to her. At the press of a button the darts turned into drilled through the sidewalls of the tires.

"Where are they?" shouted Two Face as he climbed out of the SUV. One hand held a sawed off double barreled shotgun and a gas grenade. He was followed by a set of male twins with matching shaved heads and track suits. Piling out of the sports car were two matching women in dark glasses, short dresses, and identical twenty-two caliber pistols. All five of them had gas masks hanging from their belts.

Batgirl would have applauded the villain's adherence to theme, but mixing guns and crowds was never a good idea. She fired a batline at the elevated crosswalk, anchored an end on the building, and zip lined down. Dropping from the line the crime fighter landed in front of the women. With one sweep of her slim leg she dropped both of them to the street.

Two Face roared. "Get her!"

The Dare Doll easily sidestepped the first of the big goons punches. Which set her up for the second track suit to grab her in a full Nelson. Batgirl got ready to take the first hit.

Instead a muscular dark skinned man in a black bikini brief, boots, cape, gloves, and a Batman mask clocked the big man in the back of the head. When the track suit turned the Batman followed up with a series of rapid punches to the stomach. The big man dropped in pain.

Meanwhile Batgirl jumped up and slammed her feet into the knees of the man holding her. He screamed has the left kneecap popped out of place. To his regret he let Batgirl go. She landed, spun, and slammed chin with a palm strike. He was still barely standing when her foot caught his ankle and pulled him off balance.

Two Face dropped the gun and grabbed the pin of the grenade. "Stay back, Batgirl. This could be a dud or it could explode. You've got a fifty-fifty chance."

"That's a tear gas grenade." Batgirl kept her voice level. "You'll lose your hand holding it like that."

"Not this grenade. I got it from the daughter of a friend."

Batgirl glanced at the black Batman. He was tensed and ready to jump. Two Face followed her look.

"You stay right there, hero." Two Face turned away from her for a second.

It was all Batgirl needed. She stepped forward and kicked high. The grenade flew into the air. Two Face turned back toward her. He didn't see the black Batman's fist until it rattled his jaw.

Two Face stumbled, fell, and the grenade pin fell out of his fingers.

Black Batman caught the grenade as it fell. Pink smoke was pouring out of the top. Batgirl grabbed him around the waist, fired a batline at the top of the casino, and pulled them both up and away in a cloud of pink flower smelling smoke.

Below them casino security closed around Two Face and his thugs.

Rolling onto the roof Batgirl looked for a place to throw the grenade when it sputtered out in the Batman's hand. One moment it was smoking and the next it stopped. Both of them stared at it in surprise.

"The fuck?" asked the Batman. "Isn't it supposed to, you know explode or something?"

Batgirl nodded. "But aren't you glad it didn't?"

"Yeah. Yeah I am."

Standing there Batgirl could appreciate how her assistant looked. His chest was waxed and very lickable. She wondered how lickable the rest of him was. By the look in his eyes the redhead's breasts and legs hadn't escaped his notice.

Taking the initiative Batgirl rested her hand on his bikini brief. "You know there are somethings I don't do with Batman."

"Damn he's a fool," the Batman reached around and put a hand under Batgirl's cape. Her ass was toned by workouts and martial arts.

Knowing she was acting forward and strange, but not caring Batgirl reached into his briefs. The cock she pulled out was only half hard, but already six inches long. It wasn't the biggest she'd ever had, there were reasons why Dick Grayson was called the Boy Wonder. But it was the cock in front of her and she wanted it.

"Thank you, Batman." Batgirl almost laughed as she dropped to her knees. "How can I show my appreciation?"

He smiled down at her. "I think you got a good idea."

Smiling up at him Batgirl licked the length of his shaft. Then she wrapped her lips around the head of his penis. Slowly she slurped her way down all eight inches of his now hard cock. She looked up at him as the stubble on his shorn ballsack tickled her chin.

Batgirl pulled back from his cock and took a deep breath. She dove back never going further than the halfway point. One of her gloved hands grabbed his ball sack. Slowly and gently the crime fighter rolled his testicals.

Leaning forward she reached her other hand around to his ass. Carefully pressed one finger against the pucker of his asshole. The Batman looked startled, but quickly relaxed as the red head kept sucking his cock as she played with his ass. She began to slowly work one finger inside.

"Shit that feels good," hissed the man. "I'm gonna cum."

Swiftly Batgirl pulled herself off his cock. Her hand left his balls and began to jerk the hard black penis. She kept it pointed straight at her face. The other hand kept working the man's ass.

Batgirl didn't wait long for her facial. Streams of pearly cum shot across her mouth and mask. He kept coming with a pressure she hadn't expected. Thick ropes of semen hung from her cheeks.

She brushed the cum away with one glove. Then staring into the man's eyes she raised the glove to her mouth and licked the cum. Batgirl smiled the whole time.

Her pussy was burning. Barbara Gordon had never taken a facial before, but she wanted it now. She wanted it the same way she'd want Alayisha. She wanted it the way she wanted this cock pounding her right now.

"I hope that isn't all you have," said Batgirl as she stood. With one hand she fished in her utility belt for a condom. Alfred made sure everyone carried them. He had no illusions about what attractive young people in thigh clothing could get up to. Batgirl knew he was right too. She'd caught Spoiler getting fucked by Red Robin in almost every position. Once with Blue Bird licking the blonde girl's pussy as Red Robin's cock pounded her.

The Batman grinned and took the condom. "You know it isn't."

"Good." Batgirl unzipped her pants and rolled them down to the knees. She turned away from the Batman and leaned over. She felt like her cunt was dripping. "Because I'm not done either."

"All Gotham girls as wild as you?" asked the man. He grabbed Batgirl by one hip and lined his reinflating cock up with her wetness.

"You just got lucky," answered Batgirl. The man thrust his cock into her. It filled her with one stroke. "So did I."

Carefully he pulled back until only the mushroom cap was in her. Then with gentleness slide back into her burying himself to the balls. Grabbing Batgirl's other hip with the his free hand the black Batman slowly built up speed. In front of him Batgirl wiggled around his cock. One gloved hand reached back fiddled with her clit.

To Batgirl this was amazing. To be so wanton. So horny. Here she was on top of a building her face covered in cum fucking a stranger after spending the best part of the morning with her face in Alayshia's cunt. It felt great.

She knew that every thrust brought the man closer to filling the condom. But each one brought her closer to the edge too. Furiously she worked her clit determined to orgasm first.

"Fuck." Batgirl passed over the edge as the cock slammed into her the hardest it had yet. If the Batman impersonator hadn't been so strong she would have tumbled forward. He held her fast and kept fucking. She wondered if he would last until she came again.

The Dare Doll felt the man spasm inside her. His strokes began to slow and grow shallower. Batgirl stopped playing with herself and stood.

"That was something," the man said as he pulled off the condom and put his deflating cock away. "You know nobody is going to believe this. Don't know I believe it."

Turning around Batgirl kissed him on the lips. "You better believe it and you better have a phone number."

Batgirl easily got the man down the back of the building without being seen. Then she found a place to change back into Barbara Gordon. Nestled in her backpack next to the costume was the gas grenade. She planned to overnight it to Gotham City for further analysis. The redhead didn't regret anything she'd done after being hit with the pink gas, but she'd rescued dozens of men and women before without fucking any of them.

The sign outside the Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace brought her up short. It announced the Golden Thunderbolt of Zeus going on display the next day. Trained to expect trouble before it found her Barbara Gordon checked a custom app on her phone.

Maximillian "Maxie" Zeus was not in custody anywhere.

Now she knew where Batgirl was needed tomorrow.

frank013
frank013
12 Followers