Bath House Beauty

Story Info
Sexy loving in a bath house with a busty matured babe!
1.6k words
4.22
6.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bath House Beauty

Anji the salaryman was just chilling in the huge bathtub in Salmon-San's Onsen (bath house) in Tokyo. The office worker looked pretty good for a forty year-old man. He looked mature with a wrinkle here and a gray hair there but his body was in great shape. As usual, he was just chilling in the huge bath tub in his favorite twenty-four hour bath house. Sure Salmon-San's Onsen wasn't the best but it was cozy, clean and the post-bath yoghurt drinks were cheap. Also, the cartoon salmon mascot on the sign was pretty eye-catching.

Anji was scrubbing and rinsing his stress and troubles away. The sensation of the water and soap suds gave him a sense of calmness. The salaryman was in a state of bath nirvana.

Suddenly, he heard the door open. A matured porcelain-skinned goddess entered the men's bath house with a tiny towel barely covering her voluptuous body and a long pony tail-tied hair. It was Yuki the thirty seven year-old owner of Salmon-San's Onsen and the woman Anji has been secretly crushing on.

"Y-Yuki-san!? W-what are you doing here!?" Anji stammered. Despite his good looks, Anji was always a nervous man and had trouble talking to the opposite sex. The way he talked to Yuki was his normal speaking voice when it comes to women. Especially one so ravishingly hot like Yuki.

"I felt so hot and dirty so I decided to take a bath with you." The beautiful busty woman giggled. "Don't worry. I put up the 'closed' sign so no one will get into the onsen..." Yuki climbed into the tub and sat very close to Anji. She whispered into his ear... "It's just you and me, Anji-san."

"Holy shiiiiiit!!!" Anji swore mentally. Not only he didn't know that Yuki had the hots for him, he was shocked by her sheer boldness to reveal her nudity before him! That night, Anji was the luckiest bastard in Tokyo.

"Anji-san... do you like my breasts?" Yuki asked. Anji gulped as he stared at Yuki's wonderful jugs. They were huge by Japanese standards. The tits were hefty with two erect pink nipples adorning them. The hardened nipples were beckoning Anji to suckle them. "Y-yes! They are big and beautiful!" The salaryman stammered. "Well then, why don't you try sucking them?" The beautiful onsen owner asked.

Anji gulped and lowered his head.

The forty year-old office worker nervously clamped his mouth on one of Yuki's nipples. "Aaaaannn..." The onsen owner moaned. Anji sucked on the nipple. "Yuki-san's nipple is delicious!" He mentally exclaimed. He sucked and licked the nipple alternately. Yuki kept on making soft moaning sounds while caressing Anji's head. The salaryman switched his lips to Yuki's other nipple. The onsen owner sighed with pleasure.

"Mmmmm... kiss me, Anji-san." Yuki whispered and the salaryman locked lips with the onsen owner without hesitation. As their tongues intertwined in heated passion, Anji's hands roamed around Yuki's gorgeous body. He fondled Yuki's heavy breasts and then pinched her sensitive nipples which sent pleasant tingles throughout her body. Anji then lowered his hands gently to her waist before reaching her wide child-bearing hips.

"Mmmmmmm..." Yuki moaned through her mouth muffled by Anji's mouth. The salaryman's hands reached Yuki's womanhood underwater but the sexy onsen owner swatted it away.

"No, Anji... not in the tub." Yuki climbed out of the tub and sat on one of the smal plastic chairs. She took a soap and rubbed it all over her chest. Anji was mesmerized by the way her massive mommy milkers moved around while being soaped.

"Come out and give me a paizuri, Anji-san..."

Paizuri means "breast sex" in Japanese. Anji was thrilled because he had always dreamt of fucking a woman's titties. Especially big ones. He quickly climbed out of the tub and placed his ragingly hard cock between Yuki's tits. The onsen owner clamped her huge jugs around Anji's dick together and licked the tip. Anji was so turned on he immediately started fucking Yuki's blessed breasts furiously.

"Oh my! You really love paizuri huh?" Yuki was surprised by Anji's sudden surge of lust. After all, he was a true breastman. "Ung! Ung! Ung! Ung!" The salaryman didn't answer but grunted loudly as he thrusted in and out of Yuki's cleavage. In the end, he yelled and came all over Yuki's face. "Aaaaah!!! Suimasen (sorry), Yuki-san!"

"Ara-ara, what did you apologize for? I love this." Yuki licked her cum-splattered lips clean and swallowed all the spunk. "Mmmm... tastes so good..." Yuki grabbed Anji's dick and shoved it into her mouth. The lovely onsen owner sucked Anji's dick so masterfully, the salaryman made weird faces out of passion. Yuki's fellatio felt so good to him. A minute later, he came in copious amounts and Yuki swallowed it all.

The onsen owner laid down on the tiled floor and spread her legs, presenting her pussy to Anji. "Make love to me, Anji..." Yuki whispered huskily.

"H-hai! (Y-yes!)" Anji did not hesitate. He plunged his still raging boner into Yuki's womanhood and started ravishing her like there's no tomorrow.

"An! An! An! An! An!"

The beautiful onsen owner got railed in the pussy repeatedly by the lust-filled Anji. She loved how energetic Anji was despite his age. Anji sucked one of Yuki's tits while plowing inside her, sending her to wild unbridled pleasure!

"AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaah!!!!"

Both Anji and Yuki came in floods of fluids. The salaryman withdrew his cock and the onsen owner just laid there twitching and drooling with cum leaking out of her thoroughly fucked pussy. "I guess we're done, Yuki-san. I got work tomorrow. I'll see you tomorrow." Anji was standing up to leave but Yuki quickly grabbed Anji by the arm. "No! I want more! Take me from behind, Anji-san! Do this and I'm yours forever!" Anji grinned and his lust was reignited by Yuki's insatiable carnal desire for him! His cock was limping but it sprang up back to hardness!

Yuki knelt on all fours with her shapely ass facing Anji. The salaryman grabbed the onsen owner's meaty hips and plunged his ferocious burning tiger dick into her hole!

"Aiiiiieeeee!!!" Yuki screamed. It was painful but pleasurable and she fucking loved it! The furious pounding of the lust-crazed salaryman sent her over the edge! Anji, the formerly meek office worker, was a pure sex beast as if sent by the gods!

"AH! AH! AH! AH! OH ANJI-SAN! YOU'RE SO WONDERFUUUUULLLLL!!!!! DON'T EVER STOP!!!!!!!!!!"

"ORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!!!" Anji thought back to his teenaged days as a fierce delinquent (complete with slick hair) who solved solutions with his fists. However, instead of punching his enemies repeatedly, he was smashing the most beautiful woman he ever laid his eyes on with his furious and mighty cock LIKE A GODDAMNED MACHINE GUN!!!!! The fiery and fearsome tough guy Machine Gun Anji has returned!

"AAAAAAAAAH GOD YESSSSS!!!!!" Yuki screamed like a banshee in heat! She had lovers but never she has experienced mind-blowing sex like this! Machine Gun Anji kept on fucking the onsen owner like a ferocious wild man! He slapped Yuki's fat behind. The sexually overwhelmed woman squealed with excitement. Anji reached out and grabbed Yuki's breasts which were hanging like big heavy fruits. He mashed her tits and that really made Yuki's eyes popped out and a scream of sheer pleasure escaped from her lips!

"AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!"

Anji kept on mashing her massive mammaries and pinching her overstimulated nipples while savagely plowing her from behind! Yuki closed her eyes and wished this tryst will never end...

---

It was 5 am. The savage salaryman and the beautiful onsen owner were still at it. After one final ejaculation, they both fell to the floor naked and exhausted. Anji's lust lingered and so he groped Yuki's titanic tits despite his tiredness. The onsen owner laughed.

"Even after hours of non-stop fucking, your passion still burns..." Yuki began to caress Anji's wilted dick. They cuddled as they fondled each other.

"Yuki-san, you had no idea what you have done. You made my old fighting self come back. Lets get married and run this bath house together. We can make this the best bath house ever!"

"Oh Anji..."

And so they kissed and it was a kiss of pure romance.

---------

Epilogue

The next morning, Anji, oh sorry I mean MACHINE GUN ANJI, swaggered back to his work place with renewed energy and quitted the very job that sapped away his soul. He utterly hated that job for years and finally had the inner fire to quit it all thanks to Yuki. After handing over his letter of resignation to his boss, he punched the office bully who was snickering the whole time behind him. His passionate energy was so burning and bright all the women at the office got wet. The boss was pissed off but deep inside he admired Anji for his spirit and wished all the best for him.

Yuki was very embarrassed when her elderly neighbors revealed that they accidentally heard her sexy screams from inside the onsen all night. She apologized profusely but the neighbors just laughed it off because they still respected her due to her kindness. They were very happy that she finally found someone who can truly make her happy. Yuki thanked them for keeping the "scandal" a secret. Anji started working at the onsen as manager. He quickly became popular with the customers due to his charisma and stories of his delinquent years.

Anji and Yuki got married a year later and Salmon-San's Onsen became even more popular. They hired new employees and upgraded the place with new tiles and pipes. They even installed a small sandwich stall near the cashier. The egg salad was the top favorite. Anji, Yuki and everyone else were very happy and making great memories at the onsen.

Up to this day on every late night, loud screams of lust are still being heard from inside the onsen. Don't ask the locals about it though. They're very quiet about it. Here, have a yoghurt drink. It's on the house.

The End