All Comments on 'Bath House Beauty'

by Lord_Bokrug

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
mitchawamitchawaabout 1 month ago

An exciting return to youthfulness. Anji was taking a cold bath (strange) when the sexx goddess walked into the Onsen revealing her large, by Asian standards, breasts, every man's dream. The sucking and breast play are well-done. A scenario that is often underplayed in "big tits'" and "mature" stories. The physical detail is exquisite, as are Anji's internal thoughts. It's also interesting that their love-making level continues as a married couple.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Clearly never actually been to Japan - a local bath-house is called a sento, not an onsen. And you never wash in the water, always outside and completely rinse-off before getting in the actual bath. So he wouldn't've been using soap in the actual bath, it's for post-wash soaking only. And the bath-house floor would be tiled concrete and very wet, so that'd be a pretty uncomfortable place to have sex for both of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLord_Bokrug@Lord_Bokrug
I'm just a dude who's into fantasy, scifi and supernatural stories. I got my alias from an angry lizard god from HP Lovecraft. I hope that you like my stories. Nice to meet you all.