Bath with Daddy

Story Info
Daddy returns from work trip, baby girl knows what he needs.
823 words
3.98
25.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*The first to follow of many short installments of playtime for Daddy and baby girl. All characters are over 18*

***

You walk in the door and you're immediately surprised to not see me waiting to greet you when you walk in. Three days you've been away for work and you certainly expected a warm welcome upon your return. Setting your stuff down, you call out for me but I don't answer.

Growing concerned you make your way upstairs and hear a familiar song, our song, playing softly; coming from the master bedroom. You get that sly grin on your face because now you know what I'm up to.

You quicken your pace and turn into the bathroom to find me laid back in the tub, candles lit, just enough bubbles about me to make you have to remember what's barely underneath. You smile at me and as you say "There's my baby girl." My eyes quickly flutter open as I lift my head to see you, and grinning wide I say "Hi Daddy, I missed you!"

You slowly walk over to me, undoing your belt and quickly walking out of your pants and underwear. By the time you reach the edge of the tub, you've begun lifting your shirt off as I lean up out of the water to slide my hand up your stomach. Tracing my fingers over your tattoos, outlining them with my fingertips.

I lean back into the tub as you step in to join me, biting my lip as I watch your growing hard-on slip out of view as you settle into the bubbles with me. I see a smirk steal across your face, you always enjoy seeing me ache for your cock.

We sit there a moment, only a few feet apart, looking in each other's eyes. Searching, thinking, planning. But just as I open my mouth to break the silence, you come towards me and settle yourself between my legs and kiss me hard, wrapping your hand around my head and weaving your fingers into my ginger curls.

Pressing into my face, forcing your tongue into my mouth, pushing me against the tub as your other hand quickly finds my erect nipples under the bubbles and you twist one hard and then the other. My chest rises in response and I reach out for you placing both hands on either side of your face. Soon your hand begins moving down my stomach and down between my legs. With your other hand still wrapped in my hair, your grip tightens just as you slip two fingers into me.

Immediately I gasp against your lips and lift upwards, you break away from our kiss to ask me "Was that too rough for my little girl?" as you start to slowly pull your fingers back out of me. I quickly shake my head no as I smile and answer you "No Daddy," and immediately you slam your fingers back into me whispering "Good!" before resuming our frenching.

Rapidly you finger fuck me and I know I'm gonna cum soon, you've been gone so long and this is all I've thought about; I'm hot and ready to cum. You can feel my pussy tightening and you know I'm close so you quickly pull your hand away and say "Not yet baby." before grabbing my arms and pulling me towards you. You sit back and help move me into your lap and quickly slide your cock up into me as I sit on you.

My mouth agape, forehead pressed to yours, my arms wrapped under yours and around your back as you quickly start moving me up and down on your cock. This won't be long, we're both so ready for it. We watch each other's faces closely, each seeing the other getting closer and closer to climaxing as we breath heavier, moaning and grunting, my mouth still hung open and your teeth gritted.

"Are you ready for Daddy to cum baby girl?" you ask me as I feel you tensing up, your hands gripping my hips even tighter.

"Yes Daddy, I'm ready." I shakily respond as you feel my pussy tightening around you.

I start shaking as my orgasm rips through my body and I cry out for you, my pussy throbbing against you puts you over the edge and you begin cumming hard inside me, your pace slowed to hard single thrusts with each shot of cum until you're finally spent.

We pause only a moment as we breathe heavily, eyes still locked. But soon you pull me into your chest and wrap your arms around me, still inside me as you lean back against the tub and hold me against you as we catch our breath. Kissing the top of my head as you smooth over my hair with your big hand you say "What a good girl you are." to which I reply "Always for you Daddy."