Breeding Dream

Story Info
She woke up with a mouth on her pussy and was soon cumming.
3.4k words
4.31
80.8k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bruingrl
bruingrl
14 Followers

Author's note: This is a story, not real life. In real life, consent is important. Always.

Author's other note: This is version 2.0. Thanks for the feedback!

*****

"She's not ready yet."

"Then make her ready!" I heard a voice growl, as though it was far away. I cracked my eyes open, but could only see blurry figures in a dim outline before my eyes closed again.

I tried to see more, but couldn't stay awake. Everything went dark.

*****

"Mmmmm..." My hips wiggled a bit. It was an unconscious reaction to the feelings coming from between my legs. Something slightly rough and warm was moving slowly up and down my slit, stroking my clit in a side to side motion as it passed. Then a wet heat enveloped my clit, sucking gently, followed by the hard rasp of what I now realized was a tongue.

What was happening? Where was I? God, that felt so good. I heard a breathy moan and thought someone must be having a good time. With a start I realized I was the one making the sexy noises.

"Ah, she's finally waking up."

Who was that? Why was it so dark? I realized then that my eyes were still closed. My brain was definitely not functioning at peak performance. I tried to open my eyes, but was distracted when I felt something push into my pussy, just as the suction on my clit suddenly got harder. The something pushed in hard enough to be on the edge of pain. I felt the scraping of teeth and shuddered, feeling both pain and pleasure. Another moan escaped me.

"She's really wet. Good job there."

"Is she ready yet?"

"No, not yet. But soon."

"Well, hurry it up. The boss is almost here!"

"Yeah, yeah. Keep your panties on. She needs to come first before we can administer the next dose. You know we have equipment for that, right? You don't have to do that... manually."

"She's mine," he growled, like a wolf claiming its territory.

"In that case, by all means, keep going." I could hear the sarcasm in the second voice as it got quieter, like he was walking away.

Dose? What? What were they talking about? It was hard to think straight. Lightning zaps of energy were now shooting to and from from my sopping wet pussy. I could hear a sloshing noise as something moved in and out of me, getting faster, moving harder. My hips were now jerking up and down.

The tongue returned and an arm held my hips down. There was no escape. I had no control. I couldn't stop myself. I tried.

My pussy clamped down on whatever was in me and I came. Hard. So hard. I heard myself scream. Every muscle in my body clenched and I could feel myself shaking. My pussy was on fire. My entire body was convulsing like I had been electrocuted. It felt like it had been eternity and I was still coming.

All of a sudden I felt a pinprick in my neck. Then everything went dark again.

*****

I woke up to a burning sensation. My body was on fire. My nipples felt like diamonds they were so hard. They were so tightly budded one little touch would set me off. But the heat in my pussy was the worst. It was so hot it burned. And it felt empty. I moaned. I needed... needed... something. What was wrong with me?

My stomach was cramping too. It felt worse than any period cramps I'd ever had. Like someone had taken my insides and was trying to crumple it the same way you'd crumple a piece of paper.

But the pain didn't take away from the fact that I felt empty. Hollow. I knew now. It was my pussy. It was empty and it needed to be filled. My hips were jerking up and down again, trying to get some relief.

That was when I realized I was lying down, but I couldn't move my arms. They were spread out to the side and tied to something. And my legs. They were spread so wide it almost hurt. My knees were bent and it felt like I was on one of those tables at my gynecologist's office, but with much better padding.

It would have been comfortable if I wasn't starting to freak out. I could barely move. I could wiggle my feet. I could move my fingers. But everything else was stuck. I tried to lift my head and look around, but something kept my chest down. Shit.

The burning was distracting and it seemed to be getting worse. I could still hear myself moaning. It was so hard to think, so hard to keep my eyes open and focus on anything. Where was I? What was going on? How did I get here?

Suddenly I heard a door open and close. I was able to open my eyes enough to get a quick glimpse of a man walking in the door. He wore an open lab coat with jeans and a button down dress shirt. Mid-50's, silver hair at the temples, but in good shape. After he moved out of my field of vision all I could do was look up at the stained ceiling tiles above me. It took too much effort to even turn my head to the side.

"Ah, you're awake. How do you feel? Never mind, I can see it's working. Now, just to help move things along..."

My hips were still uncontrollably pumping up and down while the man moved around the room as he spoke to me. My pussy kept seeking fulfillment, something to fill it, stretch it, open it wide and dominate it. I could hear cabinet doors and drawers opening and closing. Paper tearing. What sounded like metal hitting metal. Then a rolling noise. He sat down on a stool that was near my legs.

I felt him touch my inner thighs and it was like being branded. I screamed. White hot pain throbbed where he touched me. What the hell?

"Ah, yes. Sorry, the side effects still need to be worked out. But don't worry. They'll get better soon. Or you just won't care." He chuckled.

I heard more paper tearing, a cap flipping open, then felt a pressure as something started to enter my pussy. It was cold and hard, but it was a relief to the burning inside me. Finally!

Then I heard a clicking noise and my pussy started to spread open. More relief. But also more pain. Oh my God, it was like he was trying to tear me in half. I heard myself whimpering.

"Just a bit more. Okay, there. Now let's see... Yes. The dilation is starting. We're good to move to the next stage."

"Finally!" I heard the other voice and jerked. I hadn't realized there was someone else in the room this whole time. Was it the same voice from my dreams? Or not dreams. Maybe that was a memory? I was so confused.

"She needs to come as many times as possible over the next hour. Once she's fully dilated we'll let the boss know."

What the fuck? I was now in full freak out mode. The good news was the panic was starting to clear my head a bit. Dilated? I wasn't pregnant. Was I? I didn't want kids. This can't be happening. I moaned again. This time it wasn't just a moan of pleasure, but of fear. Why couldn't I talk? How did I get here? Where was I? Who were these people?

I felt the speculum leave my body and shuddered. It had felt so good to have something in me, filling me, moving in me. Now it was gone and the burning was back, even worse than before. My hips started jerking again. I tried to stop myself but had no control. The burning and emptiness were too strong. My body NEEDED.

I heard the doctor (was he a doctor?) moving around again. Something cool started to press against my clit. I sighed in relief.

"She won't need that. I'll take care of her."

The doctor raised an eyebrow. "You sure seem taken with her."

"She's mine." He growled. It was the same voice from before. I was sure of it. "I know he gets first shot, but after this is over, I'm Claiming her."

The doctor shook his head and stepped back. "Alrighty then. I'll just go check on the next breeder. Have fun."

The pressure on my clit went away and I moaned again, this time in frustration. My hips were jerking so hard now the table was making creaking noises. It burned so much. There was no pleasure anymore, only pain. And an ache, an emptiness, that seemed to go soul deep. I could no longer think, just feel. And what I felt wasn't good.

Suddenly I felt a tongue stroke across my clit. My moans of frustration turned to relief. And then, as the tongue continued to tease me, my moans turned to ecstasy. God, I sounded like a porn star. He kept stroking. Fast, then slow, then fast again. In circles, around my clit. Up and down my slit. In and out of my pussy. Every now and then, he sucked my clit into his mouth, alternating it with the folds on either side of my pussy, using his tongue to tease me even more. Then he'd push my clit against his teeth as he pulled back. I gasped in pain and pleasure. It wasn't enough. I was still empty.

Then I felt it. Finally. A pressure at the entrance to my pussy. Not his tongue. A finger? Oh God, two fingers. No, three. Yes. YES. The fingers curled and hit that spot. I screamed. My body exploded. I saw white light and stars and was convulsing around his hand, my entire body shaking.

As I was coming down from what was probably the best orgasm of my life, the cramping in my stomach doubled. I moaned in pain, the pleasure from the orgasm disappearing almost instantly.

"Oh sweet one. Don't worry. I'll take care of you. It will all be over soon."

I felt his tongue on me again. He started over, repeating the same actions as before, but in different variations. I was lost to the sensations he forced on me. To the orgasms he pulled from me. I didn't know how many times I came. I didn't know how long he went on for.

My throat hurt from screaming and moaning and gasping. My stomach was one big cramp. But the pain was mixed with pleasure. I could tell I'd need both to come from now on.

He'd ruined me.

Tears fell from my eyes, even as my exhausted body finally slipped into a deep sleep.

*****

"He's here."

That voice. It pulled me from unconsciousness. I shuddered as I realized the burning was back. I didn't want to wake up. Everything hurt too much. My stomach, my nipples, my pussy. Even all the places I could feel straps holding me down. I was making pathetic mewling noises. I was in so much pain. And in so much need. I wanted to pass out again, but this time I couldn't.

"She's ready for you, sir." I looked to the side and finally saw the man that belonged to that voice. He was standing in the shadows, not far from the table. A light was on behind him, hiding most of his features, but I could see his outline. Dark hair, athletic build.

"Yes. I see. This is a fine breeder you found. I've been told you're quite taken with her. I can see why."

"Yes, sir." He growled. His entire body was tensed, his fists clenched. He didn't sound happy.

"Well, let's get started, shall we? Is everyone ready?"

Everyone? I gasped as I looked beyond the man with the voice and realized how many other men were in the room. And that they were all naked. My field of view was limited, but from what I could see, there were at least half a dozen of them. Probably a lot more, because I could only see a small section of the room.

The men I could see were all tall, gorgeous, ripped, and hard. But something seemed off. As they moved closer, I was able to look at their cocks. Really look. And what I saw made me scream.

Aside from being the biggest cocks I'd ever seen, there was something wrong with them. They had... things... sticking out. All over. They looked sharp. Like barbs. Oh. My. God. Ohmygodohmygodohmygod. No.

I kept screaming. I couldn't help it. The fog from before seemed to have lifted. And while I was still horny as all get out, and while my body still burned and ached, and my pussy still felt empty, I was now panicking. Why was this happening? I can't... They can't... No!

I felt a pinprick in my neck and suddenly everything felt far away. The burning took over again. The pain was back. The emptiness. The need. I heard moaning. It was coming from me.

Then I felt it. The pressure at my pussy. Something big was forcing its way in. There was a few seconds of relief, of pleasure, the emptiness was finally going away, but then pain. So much pain. The barbs. They were in me. It was too much. I couldn't comprehend it.

Suddenly I felt hands all over, distracting me from the pain. Tongues stroking. A mouth was on each nipple, sucking as if they were trying to milk me. A tongue flicked over my clit. The white hot feeling of being branded came back. The intense pleasure mixed with the pain and I started coming.

Like the last time, I didn't know how long it went on for. When the first man, the one everyone called "Sir", finished, another one took his place.

When each man came, they buried themselves balls deep. I could feel the tip of their barbed cock push through my dilated cervix, the spasms from their cock forcing yet another orgasm out of me every time they came.

They were filling me with their juices, breeding me. And even though every single one of them came in me, I felt nothing drip out. It was as if my body soaked up all their come. Drank it down like I was dying of thirst after spending days in the Sahara.

Finally the breeding seemed to be winding down. The energy in the room had changed. Instead of expectation and red hot desire, it was slowly turning to a sense of completion and serenity. My throat was dry, but I was still moaning breathlessly, unable to contain my feelings. Intense pleasure, guilt, shame, horror, pain, and yet more pleasure.

There seemed to be only one man left. As he entered me, he growled "Mine!" That voice. It was him. He slowly moved in and out. Staking his claim. Drawing out the experience. More mouths were on my breasts, sucking on my nipples, using teeth to scrape and then clamp down until I yelped in pain.

The barbs on the man's cock activated both my pleasure and pain receptors. I had gotten used to them. Or maybe the better word was numbed to them.

The man started to speed up, his balls slapping my ass, his movements becoming frenzied. He grabbed the hair on the heads of the two men above me and shoved them away. His hot mouth now sucked on my nipples, alternating sides, teeth clamping down hard as he pushed his cock in as far as he could go. I screamed again. Then we both came. My pussy latched onto his cock and squeezed everything it could out of it. Our bodies were convulsing, our heavy breathing seemed to be in sync.

As soon as the man pulled out the doctor pushed something into my pussy. It was the same relative size and shape as their cocks, but didn't have the barbs, thank God. There was a wire sticking out of the back end.

I was still trying to catch my breath from the last orgasm when I realized my pussy was pulsing. It started slow and lazy, but was beginning to speed up. And get stronger. I felt the bed start to tilt my legs up so my hips were higher than my head. As the bed moved, the pulsing became so strong it felt as if someone was pounding into me.

I felt another pinprick in my neck and instantly came. My pussy squeezed the dildo inside me. I could feel my uterus contracting. I was gasping for air. It wasn't stopping. It was one continuous orgasm. Or maybe multiple orgasms that started as soon as the last one ended. It seemed to go on forever. Finally, it was too much and I passed out.

*****

"Can I take her back now?"

"Give it a few hours for the last dose to take effect. It'll ensure all the eggs we released are fertilized and speed up gestation through the first 20 weeks."

"How many will she have?"

"Not sure. We'll know how many take, and survive, after her first scan in a week. You'll watch over her til then?"

"Yes. She's mine."

"She may be yours, but the pups she bears are the future of our species. Don't get too attached. They'll be whisked away as soon as they're weaned."

"I know." He growled.

"And if he sees her pups are as good as we think they'll be, she'll be brought back in for another round."

"I know." He growled again. Over his dead body.

"Hey, don't shoot the messenger. I need to go check on the other breeders. No rest for the weary."

*****

I awoke with a start. What the hell? I was in bed, in my apartment. Sunlight flooded in around the blinds in my bedroom.

What time was it? I looked at the clock. It was 11:38 am. I never slept in this late. God, what a dream that was. More like a nightmare.

The details were disappearing as I became more alert, but I remembered the pain. The pleasure. My pussy ached with it.

Then I looked down and realized I was naked under the covers. What the hell? Did I go to bed without putting on pajamas last night? Why do I look so bloated?

And my pussy really did ache. Like it had gotten a pounding... From multiple men. Shit.

I scrambled up and over to the full length mirror in my closet. There were a number of tiny dots on my neck, like needle marks. My stomach had a swell to it that didn't look like bloating. Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck.

It couldn't be, could it? No. There was no way. It's okay. I'll go get one of the pregnancy tests at the corner drugstore and laugh about this tonight over drinks with my friends. There was no way I could be pregnant. It was a dream.

I pulled a loose dress off a hanger and threw it on. After a quick stop in the bathroom I grabbed my purse and pulled open the front door. A man was standing there, about to knock.

"Oh, hello," I said. Shit, I'd forgotten. I had a date. Mark. His name was Mark. He was the new guy at the office. We'd met in the cafeteria yesterday. He'd asked me out to brunch this morning. Why did I say yes?

"Hi, sweet one." He scanned my body, head to toe. His eyes lingered on my stomach and I squirmed uncomfortably. "You're looking beautiful today. And it looks like you're ready to head out."

He smiled, holding up his hand to lead me out the door. He was gorgeous and tall with dark hair. I could tell he was ripped underneath the stylish polo shirt and khakis.

"Uh, yeah..." Fuck. Okay. I'll just do this brunch date thing then go to the drugstore after he drops me off at home. No big deal. It's not like I could actually be pregnant. That'd be crazy. Let's not let the new guy at work in on my crazy. We had to work together for Pete's sake.

"Perfect. I made a reservation at this new spot downtown. I think you'll love it."

"Sounds great."

"Great. Let's go, sweet one." He put his hand on my lower back and walked me down to his car. He opened the passenger door for me and had to grab my arm as I almost fell in. My balance was off. It seemed like my center of gravity had moved. "Don't worry. I'll take care of you."

He started to close the door and I swore I heard him growl "Mine" just before the door clicked shut.

bruingrl
bruingrl
14 Followers