Bathed in Light

Story Info
On the way home, Aspen and her husband get bathed in light.
2.7k words
4.43
6.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her husband pulled the big Sedan over, Aspen figured he just needed to take a piss. It had been a long flight, and Foster wasn't really a fan of long flights. When she'd picked Foster up from baggage claim, he'd seemed restless, but happy to see her. He'd hugged her, and then they shared a long kiss before she felt his hands slid down over the curves of her ass.

No sooner than they'd got in the car, Foster erupted with complaints about how bad the flight was. Aspen stroked his hair and listened as he recounted that even from first-class, he couldn't get any sleep because of a chorus of babies crying.

"When the babies weren't going on and on, the guy next to me was snoring right in my ear. It was God awful." It was easy to see how he could be cranky. It sounded like he'd been miserable for the entire thirteen-hour flight home. Yet, for some reason, he insisted he drive home.

"Aspen," he started, before pulling off onto the shoulder and putting the car in park.

"What," she asked through a nervous smile. "What's wrong?"

Foster looked her over, and Aspen felt his eyes gloss over her body, lingering on her chest and mouth, and she felt excitement fill her from her toes to the crown of her head. She was aware of his hand on her thigh the whole ride home.

"Get out."

"Wh-what?" She stuttered, but Foster was already unbuckling his seatbelt and opening his door. She watched him get out, then look back at her with a devious smile.

"Get out of the car."

It took Aspen a moment before she got out of the car and wandered like a newborn fawn to the front of the Big Sedan where Foster waited for her.

She opened her mouth to ask what the hell they were doing, but before she could say anything, Foster reached out and caressed her cheek. It was such a delicate thing to do that she gasped, and her lips parted in a surprised gasp.

"I've missed your mouth all week." She heard a gravelly hunger in his voice, and it sent a buzzing down her body. With his free hand, Foster prodded her mouth with his index and middle finger, as if priming for what was to come. Her tongue unfurrowed like a red carpet for him.

"Did you miss me?"

Aspen nodded eagerly. He prodded her mouth a moment longer before pulling his fingers free and admiring them the way a jeweler admires a rare emerald. They were glossy with her saliva, and in the low light of September, they reminded

Aspen of something much more phallic.

Foster took off his blazer and laid it down it between them. "Get on your knees," he commanded and pointed down at the blazer.

Aspen swallowed and stood for a moment and felt arousal and anxiety clawing fiercely at her innards. The last time she'd blown a guy outside, she'd been a freshman in college on spring break. They'd come back from a party a little more than tipsy. They started fooling around on her a hotel balcony. One thing led to another, and Aspen decided she'd wanted a taste in her mouth other than lime and Corona.

She told herself that the only reason she'd gone down on him was that she knew no one would see them so high up. But being naughty outside had excited her. She imagines people looking up and seeing them with envy even though she knew no one could see them so high up.

Now, Aspen was on the side of a road wanting more than her husband's fingers in her mouth. It was late, and no one seemed to be out. Even so, they were slightly off the beaten path. Even at rush hour, she knew this road didn't see a lot of action. So why was she so nervous?

Between his fingers stirring up ideas, and that torrid look in Foster's eyes, she didn't want to wait until they got home.

She took to her knees and tried to ignore the anxiety tight in her chest. She looked up at Foster feeling her cheeks burn in the headlights of the big Sedan. He stared back down at her shamelessly, urging her on with his eyes. Aspen put her hand over the crotch of his black slacks and was surprised at the bulge she found there. When it strained excitedly beneath her palm, she bit her lip in anticipation.

She watched as Foster worked the polished buckle of his belt open, unbuttoned his trousers. He moved with a desperation that made Aspen smile. There's something to be said about lust so terribly insistent, It had to be dealt with right then and there. Foster had to have her NOW, and she thought that there was something endearing and sexy about his urgency, especially since she was his focus.

She pulled his cock from his boxers and touched the tip to her lips. Foster shuddered and let out a long sigh before reaching down and caressing her cheek.

"Yes," He repeated the word like a mantra. "Yes, yes, yes!"

She spat on his cock and stroked him until he was nice and slick. She'd always loved being a sloppy woman. Before Foster, she'd been with guys who expected a blowjob to be this cute and neat thing, like a sandwich with the corners cut off, but that just wasn't her style. Aspen had always believed that a blowjob needed to be messy. She was marking her territory. Whomever she was with needed to know that when she held his cock in her hand or mouth, it belonged to her.

Her body rocked as she sucked him in a wild corkscrew motion. Foster watched as she twisted and bobbed her head working his cock with care and zeal. Then Aspen peered up as she sucked his head until pleasure spread across her husband's face.

"You really did miss me, didn't you?" She asked, with his cock poised at her lips. She didn't wait for an answer. Instead, Aspen traced the tip of her tongue around Foster's engorged head, until Foster threw his head back and moaned.

Suddenly, a car barreled past them. as It kicked up a wind that rustled past them. The sound startled her, and Aspen looked over her shoulder, but by them, Its tail lights had faded into the darkness. She cursed herself for being so fixated on the here, and now, that she hadn't even heard the car coming. Had she been that into this?

"They should stop." Foster chuckled. "Watching you suck my cock would probably make their night."

She wiped a trickle of spit from her chin and swatted at his leg playfully. "No, what if they're an older couple?" She shot him a discouraging look and tried to ignore how hot it made her just thinking of another couple watching them.

Foster only shrugged. "Even old folks like a little cock sucking." He started, then groaned. "Fuck, you feel amazing."

Spurred on by his words, Aspen drew back and let her lips ride down the length of his shaft slowly making a show of savoring his taste. Then, she lurched forward unexpectedly and took Foster's cock all the way down to the base, until her tits were touching his thighs and his pubic hair tickled her nose.

When Foster called out, It wasn't in a sexy way. His voice was high and breathy as if he'd just been surprised and almost couldn't contain himself. It was so intense that Aspen felt the muscles in his legs tighten as if they'd decided to become stone.

Aspen was desperate to get as much of him down her throat as possible before she finally pulled herself free in an explosion of coughs. Her nose ran, and tears streamed down her cheeks. But despite all of that, she smiled up at Foster before opening her mouth and devouring his balls and was pleasantly surprised at how full they felt, like peaches in full bloom.

While she licked and sucked, Aspen's pussy throb like a little nova between here thighs. "Fuck-" She tried to speak but had to fight back another coughing fit. "Fuck me in the backseat." She finally got the words out. Her voice was hardly more than a croak, but Foster understood and gave her what she wanted.

Foster pounded into her hard enough to rock the whole car. The sound of their hips slapping together filled the cab of the Sedan. It was a wet, clamorous sound, and to Aspen, it sounded like the applause of their sex.

"Oh, God," she panted breathlessly, wanting more. "Oh, God, yes."

She was on her back, pleasantly pinned beneath Foster's hips when she caught a glimpse of his toothy smile, thrilled that he could turn her religious with just his length and his stamina. Her body grew more and more tense until finally, she was rigid.

"Oh, God!"

Aspen inhaled sharply as she sprayed the beige interior leather in a hot volley of ejaculate fluids. When her body finally relaxed, she let out a groan of relief. Her body shook for a moment as the aftershock of her sudden squirt all but steamrolled her. She reached for Foster, wanting dozens upon dozens of kisses, but found he'd turned his gaze out the window as headlights settled behind them.

The windows were foggy, and Foster wiped a spot clean to peer outside. "Who is it?" She whispered, but he didn't answer. Aspen felt a thread of panic wrap around her.

Foster reached out and opened the back passenger door. Why was he opening the door? What if it was the cops or something? She didn't have time to dwell on those questions as cool autumn air rushed in, giving Aspen gooseflesh. She shivered and clutched herself as she heard the sound of shoes on gravel drawing closer. Then, a flashlight came on, nearly blinding her.

"Hey," A man's voice started. He sounded young and a little nervous. "Everything alright? I just wanted to make sure-"

The rest of his words were clipped off as if he were on a TV and someone had just changed the channel. Through the haze of the flashlight, Aspen could just barely make out faded jeans, mechanic's boots, and what looked like the handle of one of those heavy Maglites, which explained the intensity of the beam.

Before she could respond to the young man, lord knows what she would've said; Foster drove his cock deep into her. Aspen's jaw came unhinged, and a whimper escaped her. She tried to fight how good it felt. She didn't want some stranger to see her look used and wanton. However, she couldn't hold out and reluctantly closed her eyes as she hoisted up a mentally white flag.

"Yeah," she heard Foster answer, and the bastard how the balls to sound nonchalant; as if he wasn't fucking his wife on the side of the road in front of some passerby. But Aspen could hear the labor in his voice. She could hear how Foster sounded more and more strained with each thrust. "We're doing good. I just needed to give my wife her medicine."

Hearing that, Aspen opened her eyes and felt a leviathan of lust twist in her belly.

The man kept the flashlight on, so Aspen couldn't see his face, but she couldn't escape the feeling of his eyes on her. It made her feverish, and she thought she could see him rubbing the crotch of his pants. She wondered what type of man watched a couple fucking with no shame? She wondered if he liked what he saw? She wondered what Mr. Maglite's cock looked like?

"Foster," His name drifted from between her lips in a fuck-drunk moan. "I want to see his cock. Tell him to take it out."

Foster squinted into the flashlight and nodded. "Go ahead and take your cock out fella'."

"Yeah," he stammered. "I heard her." He kept the damn light on, but Aspen heard the sound of a zippered before the flashlight began to shake. Slowly she understood that Mr. Maglite was stroking himself.

Aspen ran a hand down her body and began massaging her clit. Through the shine of the light, she could make out his cock; slender and curved to one side, like a field-hockey stick.

A bevy of whispered questions tickled the back of her mind: "What would he feel like inside of me? What did he taste like? Fostered tasted salty and sweaty from flying all day. Would he taste the same?"

She closed her eyes again, and allowed herself to hop, skip, and jump into the fantasy of both men inside of her; Foster driving into her pussy while Mr. Maglite filled her mouth.

It tipped Aspen over the edge. Her climax lit up inside of her like a flare, and it was so nail-raking, thigh-tremblingly fantastic, she felt as if the night sky opened up and swallowed her. She rubbed her clit fiercely as her voice crescendoed into a dizzying ruckus. Then, without warning the flare of delight exploded inside of her, igniting her pussy, pushing fire down her veins, and leaving her skin feverish.

She pulled at a nipple absently while her stomach and ass muscles were so tightly drawn, they almost hurt. For a long moment, she felt as if the stranger's flashlight had washed over her, and she was bathed in light for one infinite moment. Then, all her muscles gave out at once, and Aspen was back in the cool dark of September.

She was still in a haze of post-coital bliss when Aspen heard Mr. Maglite grunt. She opened her eyes just in time to see the flashlight falter as he shot his pale load into the dirt and gravel. It wasn't the grand finale she'd played out in her head, but she couldn't deny that it was hot. Seeing another man climax so close to Aspen was thrilling, and instinctively she clenched tight around Foster's cock until she heard him mutter something into her ear.

"Take it," he grunted. "Take. Your. Medicine." Foster's voice was a sweet strain in her ear as he punctuated each word with a surge inside of her. Aspen reached around and grabbed his ass as his thrusts grew shorter and shorter until finally, She felt him gushed inside of her warmly. She marveled at what felt like an endlessly deposited until she remembered it was a week's worth.

When Foster had expelled everything, He collapsed onto Aspen. She wrapped her arms around him and caressing the back of his neck. "Welcome home," she whispered.

Mr. Maglite let out a soft laugh of approval and abruptly switched his flashlight off. Aspen heard him ambling back to his car and craned her neck to see his face but to no avail. She still mostly blind from the light's afterglow.

She wanted to say something; anything to get him to turn so she could see his face. "Um, thank you." She said and instantly regretted. To her, she sounded strange and foolish, like someone trying to make awkward conversation.

Mr. Maglite didn't reply. His back was already turned to her. She caught the rough approximation of a man throwing a hand up in a lazy wave before he disappeared out of sight. A moment later, she heard the crank of an engine followed by his car pull off.

Her eyes were just beginning to adjust when Foster sat up." Fuck! That was hot."

He glanced at the tail lights fade away into the darkness before looking back down at her. His cock had softened and pulled free of her foxglove, and cum poured out of Aspen, down between her ass and onto the beige leather seats.

She let him watch as she played with her pussy lips, feeling raw and sated. When she brought her fingers to her mouth and tasted his milky cum, Foster smiled. He followed her example and dipped his own fingers deep into Aspen until she squirmed. She wasn't ready for him to be inside of her so soon after her last orgasm, But God, he felt good.

Then Foster pulled his fingers free and let out a hushed exaltation as he reveled in just how glossy they were from their sex, before sucking them dry. The sight made Aspen excited all over again, and she licked her lips in anticipation.

"Fuck me again." She insisted. "Maybe somebody else will stop and watch."