All Comments on 'Bathed in Light'

by Lark_Dolan

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cop

One night my gf( now wife) and I were parked in a field and making out in the backseat. As the clothes came off they were tossed into the front-seat. We were naked and I was sucking on her firm 18 year old breasts and thumbing her.(She prefers thickness of thumb). I was so busy and she had eyes shut so we did not see a car drive up behind us. All of a sudden we were hit with a flashlight beam. A young male cop( had asked her out several times) told us to get out of the car, then stand with our hands by our sides. He then said we could be charged with public nudity, the whole time he shone his bright flashlight on us. He shone it quickly on my softening penis but for several minutes shone it on my gf’s breasts and pu$$y. With us having been making out her blonde pubes were wet and her clit visible. After about 5 minutes he said he would just warn us and to get dressed and back to town. We were so glad to be let go but thinking back I think he saw my car and followed us, let us park for awhile then investigate hoping to see something. He hit jackpot because he saw Dee totally naked and aroused. She worked part time at a restaurant and after that every time the cops came in for coffee , he would smile and say”Nice to see you again”. My wife has admitted that she was always embarrassed but somewhat turned on knowing he had seen her naked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLark_Dolan@Lark_Dolan
Hi! I write pulp erotic fiction, usually between 2500 and 3500 words. In a world where there are so many distractions and people's attention spans are growing ever shorter, it seems pretty appropriate. I enjoy writing what I call "coffee table smut," or stories I think you can...