Bathhouse Experience

Story Info
First time in a bathhouse.
774 words
4.28
14.8k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/30/2023
Created 11/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was working out of town, away from the wife and very horny. Looking online I found that there was a male only bathhouse near my hotel. I was curious about them and excited about the possibilities, so one Friday night I walked over. I paid the fee for a private room, received my key and towel and went in. I quickly found my room, stripped down and ventured out to explore.

The first room was a theatre with U shaped leather couches. A few men were there stroking themselves under their towels, interesting I thought but lets see what else there is. Next was a jaquzzi with 2 men and adjacent to that was a sauna and a steamroom. I went in the steamroom and found a maze awaiting me. Difficult to see but the sounds coming from the room began to get me erect. I will be back, I said, but let me see what else there is to offer. I went down a hallway and into a room that had multiple doorways. Door one was a slingroom, unoccupied, and maybe not for me. Next door was a room with a wall of glory holes. I remembered the first time I was sucked off by a man, 18, at a gloryhole. No one playing there, so I moved on. Door 3 was a darkroom, I could see nothing, barely my hand directly in front of my face. I stepped and walked forward cautiously. I felt a hand on my ass, then a hand on my chest, I stopped, not sure how to proceed.

The hand on my ass, reached around and untied my towel. The unknown hand began to stroke my cock. My hand was taken and placed on another cock, a hard, thick, veiny cock. I began to stroke him like my cock was being stroked. The hand on my cock stopped, I felt my ass cheeks being spread and soon a tongue began to explore my virgin hole. Oh my god, his tongue was incredible. While that was happening, the man I was stroking pushed my head down. I got on my knees, momentarily stopping the tongue from exploring my ass. I took the cock in my mouth and began to suck him. My moans were soon joined by his. The tongue probing my ass was soon replaced by a finger, soon another.

He leaned forward and whispered to me, I want to fuck you. I said, I have a room let's go there. He said, make my friend cum first then we will fuck. I quickly picked up my pace, sucking, stroking, fondling his balls. Soon he moaned loud and let loose with a mouthful of cum, too much for me and soon his cum was running down my chin. He said to his friend that I was a good cocksucker and for him to take care of my ass.

We made our way to my room, he scooped up his friends cum and sucked it off his fingers. He removed his towel and pushed me to my knees. His cock was hard with a nice head on it, suck it, he said. I sucked him urgently, causing him to say, you want this cock bad. He soon pulled me up, told me to get on all 4s. He lubed my ass, one finger, a second, and finally a third, causing me to whimper and squirm.

He got behind me and I felt him running his big head against my hole. I said, please go slow, I have never been fucked. He said, I will go slow......at first. He pushed and his head popped in and I tried to pull away. He grabbed my hips and held me and said relax. Soon he added another inch, maybe two, it hurt but he held me tight. After a few minutes he pushed more in and the pain started to go away. Another push and I felt his bush against me and heard him say, good boy, you took it all.

He started stroking and he reached down and felt my cock, it was semi-hard, but I was leaking so much precum. He laughed and said it seems like I like it. He pumped his cock in me for a few minutes and said what a tight hole I had and that he was going to cum. He pulled out and shot a stream of cum on my back and ass. He gave me a pat on the ass and said, not bad....and left.

I said to myself, lets shower off and go see what else this place has to offer....