Bathhouse Experience Pt. 02

Story Info
Gay bathhouse exploration continues.
982 words
4.52
8.3k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/30/2023
Created 11/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of my first visit to a bathhouse.

I visited my first bathhouse and had just sucked one cock to completion and had another cock in my ass and I decided to stay as I still had more of the bathhouse to explore.

After my first fuck, I went to the showers to wash the cum off my back and ass, then decided to continue to explore. Should I go back to the darkroom? maybe the gloryhole room? or maybe go to the theatre section? I decided on the steamroom to work up a different type of sweat before continuing my exploration of this erotic facility.

I went in the steamroom and took a seat on the second row, closed my eyes and relaxed. Well not really relaxed as the sounds of sucking and fucking filled the steamroom and got my cock moving.

I was sitting by myself for a few minutes before I had two men join me. One older, good looking man sat on my level to my left and another, younger, good looking asian sat on the level below to my right.

Soon, the asian man began to caress my leg while the other man placed his hand on my thigh. Meeting no resistence, the older man untied my towel exposing my hardening cock, while the asian man worked his hand up my leg. My cock quickly hardened to full extension as the two men caressed my legs and moved them teasingly close to my cock.

The older man started to tease and pinch my nipples eliciting a moan. He soon leaned over and began to kiss and nibble on my nipples. The asian man now reached up and began to caress my balls and tease my asshole with his finger. My cock was dripping precum and I was wishing that one of them would suck my cock as I was very excited from the teasing.

The older man continued to tease my nipples but took my hand and placed it on his cock, a nice 6 inch thick cock with a big mushroom head. As I began to stroke him the asian guy began to gently touch my cock, running his fingers lightly along my throbbing erection.

Soon, the older man pulled gently on my head signaling me to suck him. The asian guy had me angled so that he could rim my ass as I sucked the older man. After a few minutes or this, I got up on my knees on the level below and began to suck the older man giving the asian man better access to my rim my asshole.

The asian man sure knew how to rim an ass and as someone who had only gotten his ass rimmed one other time before, just an hour before, I was grinding back against his probing tongue....leaking precum like a faucet from my very erect, throbbing cock.

The older man watching my ass get rimmed while he was getting sucked had enough and wanted to fuck me. I said, I had a room, but he said "no, I will breed your ass here." I moaned my approval, causing the man to chuckle and say, "you will be moaning much more soon."

The older man switched places with the asian man. The asian man was now seated on the level above me and for the first time I was able to get a good look at him. The asian man had a smaller, thinner cock than the older man, but he was shaved totally bare and looked sexy as fuck.

The older man lined his cock up against my well rimmed hole and entered me balls deep on the first stroke causing me to moan out loud. He began to stroke nice and slow taking his time. I pulled the asian man closer, pushed his thighs back so that I could rim his ass as it looked so sexy bare and glistening. He certainly did not mind me tonguing his sexy hole and soon the three of us were moaning and grunting, attracting a crowd.

Just think, an hour ago, I had never been fucked, never been rimmed or rimmed an ass, now here I was taking the second cock in my ass while rimming a sexy asian ass all while being watched. It was incredible to be playing with two men while other men watched, stroked, and urged the three of us on.

After a good amount of time fucking me, the man in my ass said that it was time to breed my ass. He held on to my hips tightly, to ensure that I did not try to pull away and I felt him pulse multiple times filling my ass with his cum. As he pulled out the asian man got up and got behind me. I braced for his cock, expecting him to fuck my hole next, but I got his tongue in my ass, eating out the older mans cum.

The asian man dug his tongue in deep and worked to lick and suck my freshly fucked, seeded hole clean of the other mans cum. He soon finished cleaning me of cum and the two men thanked me for a fun time and left.

Still on my knees I had men ask to fuck me, breed me or want to face fuck me, but I needed a break. I smiled and thanked them for the offers and said "you may see me back, looking for more soon."

I left the steamroom and headed back to the showers to wash the sweat and the smell of sex off me. As the water washed over my body, I realized that I had yet to cum.

My thought was, where and when do I explore next and what new experiences were in store for me here at this incredibly erotic bathhouse.