All Comments on 'Bathhouse Experience'

by FactorFictional

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Short and too the point. A good story to get you warmed up.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Mmmm..........nothing like hot gay sex! 40 yrs married to the same woman, now sellers due to illness but still a loving relationship, I have been gay since I was turned out by a neighbor boy when.i was 10. Not mad at all, I have enjoyed 50+ years of closeted play with some great guys. I now spend my days caring for wifey, getting high and getting off to Literotica stories and Spankbang gay pmv's! I miss the adult theaters and mensroom glory holes, but I still hold out hope that one day I'll get an opportunity to visit a bathhouse, something I've never been to, seeing there are none in Athens GA. horny4cum69@proton.me if you wanna chat and exchange pics!

Nutman99Nutman996 months ago

Maybe some day for me. I have an all male campground near me that I want to attend. Hopefully next year. It will be my first experience to explore another man and see what happens. I have fucked my ass with an 8" dildo and enjoy it but want the real thing so I can feel him fill my ass with his cum.

zephyerzephyer6 months ago

Aren't bath houses great! I couldn't believe the open sexuality when I went the first time. Even more so the second time when I got passed around. I think I wrote up my adventures here on Literotica.

Sadly the two in Denver I visited closed, from what I heard due to Covid.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story but far too short

TommyLee81TommyLee815 months ago

The way you describe the bath house it sounds like one in Las Vagas

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous