Bathhouse Heaven Ch. 50

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at a clock, it appeared that this session had lasted more than a half hour, double the interval of my first encounter. A good thing, as it restored my faith in staying longer. That the steam bath was closed remained disappointing since alternating between the three public areas generally led to good results. Wandering around again, the signals were mixed, with a couple of men standing outside of cabins. This is something noticed most on crowded days, yet never seems to result in sex happening. The same was true in the porn area, where men came and left quickly, apparently not satisfied with whatever they saw.

However, considering the drought of the last year, staying longer had turned into an easy decision. Till now had been quite enjoyable, a certain shared undercurrent of pent up desire flowing through all of us. A male only sauna is a place men go to to freely have sex with each other, and beyond doubt I wanted more, with excellent odds finding others with the same same goal.

Which is not quite the same as getting, the next period of time being quite fruitless, to the point of wondering how much longer to stay. This visit had lasted two hours, leaving me undecided as to whether to more seriously consider leaving. The solution in such cases is to make another complete round to see what happens before making a final decision.

As often happens, that final round offers another opportunity to have sex with and among strangers. Entering the dark room cautiously, first checking the near edge of the platform, I discovered another standing man. We easily began exploring each other, the fact that we were both naked being another subtle, so to speak, indication of shared interest. Men that walk around the baths with a towel wrapped around their mid-section tend to be a bit less experienced, or a bit more hesitant in making plain what everyone there is aware of, that everyone here wants to have sex with other men.

I was trying to be a bit restrained in touching the other man, but his hand quickly found my waiting cock. My moaning began louder as he started stroking, prompting me to start playing with his rod. Neither of us had been hard to start with, and it became obvious that we both appreciated getting turned on with another man at the same time. Much like the men standing outside of a cabin who never seem to have sex, there are also men who instantly leave another man who is not already hard. This has never made any sense to me, yet the more gay a bathhouse feels, the more common it becomes.

It had already happened to me a couple of times, however now it was entrancing to create a growing wave of horniness with each other. We soon turned to touch cocks, my hand roaming over his ass, taking my time as our touching naturally led to grinding. When he began playing with a nipple, I let my hand slide between his cheeks, both of us getting increasingly slutty in familiar fashion, exploiting all the weaknesses men have.

As my hand kept touching, it discovered soft silky hair, a sensual treat. Needing to put down my things, I moved to the platform, with him following. Soon enough, I was sitting, taking his sexy cock into my mouth. Followed by entering paradise as he played with both nipples, stroking with my mouth full of his luscious cock, left hand playing between his ass cheeks.

We were entering yet another area that men understand better than women, which is how good it feels to have your ass touched when turned on. For me, there was something very different today, his hair being an exotic temptation. One that most resembled a woman's bush in some way, though his hair was not curled at all.

The dark room was starting to get a bit more crowded. A man getting off at a glory hole added to my cock sucking joy, knowing why the thumping sound was happening. Our playing continued to evolve, such as when he began to touch under my balls as I played with a nipple, moaning around his cock as the pleasure from another source reached my ever less aware mind.

Having your mind grow distant as the sensations become more overwhelming is a major part of fantastic sex. One experienced when he turned around and lowered himself, his hair surrounding my cock head in incredible softness. I began moving my cock back and forth, moaning how good it felt as I kept jerking his wet cock.

The thought of poppers rose, along with the idea of offering them to him after doing a hit. An idea that thrilled a cock starting to touch a soft opening, but as with all the earlier times, the things going on right then were far too enveloping to interrupt, plus the fact that orgasm would be inevitable.

Basically, I was jacking off against his crack, feeling the hair slide over my cock head as the first contact happened between my swelled cock head and his hole. As happens here, my mind split into two paths. One was simply trying to retain enough control to guide decisions in the proper direction, while the much wider path simply led to doing nothing but let things happen naturally.

Luckily, as mental temptation kept growing, he stood. My hand reached out to slide over his crack as it became obvious he was being sucked. A large strong hand found my stiff rod, and began to jack me off. Rapidly, it had me close to cumming. Effort was required to stop him, since my interest in fucking remained completely unbroken, starting to lightly finger the standing man's squeezing ring.

Like the poppers, I also thought about lube, which meant condoms too, and decided instead to keep teasing him as the third man played with us both. To be honest, I knew my state was starting to affect my thinking, such as finding a reason not to get any condoms ready and just see what happened. In fairness, no lube was something of a barrier to actually having sex. The problem now was that all my thoughts ended thinking about having his hole against my cock again.

After the third man withdrew, settling back down, his hands returned to my nipples. Holding my cock against his entrance, pumping its length while moaning "So good.. naked cock.. fuck yes.. jacking off.. like this.. so fucking good.. love it." The words just made me hornier, as the small part of my mind approved of the idea of fantasy bareback fucking. This was the same sort of thinking familiar from the past when just wanting my naked cock sucked. A difference did remain, which was that neither of us were pushing the other on.

Reaching up to rub a nipple, he took my cock in response, freeing that hand to start playing with his other nipple. He seemed in much the same state as I, that is, unable to resist the pleasure, but still trying to stay within certain boundaries. This suited the smaller part of my mind, now riding the waves with him, trusting him as he trusted me.

The way we were playing was just on the edge, though neither minded the pure bliss being created together. This was far better than fantasizing how good a man's fuck hole feels while jacking off over the last year, especially since both of us were skilled in having sex with other men. The small part of my mind did point out that this was because my cock head was against his ring, without really caring that this sort of contact is why barebacking happens.

Nonetheless, we remained restrained enough to indulge ourselves wonderfully as time passed. He also touched my ass for an extended period of pure delight, repaying my teasing in full. We truly no longer worried that either would lose control, having found a perfect intimate balance, independent of what was going on around us. The only way to keep time, imperfectly, was that the room filled and emptied and started filling again, which tends to represent part of an hour going by.

Having sex for an extended period requires a partner able to appreciate sex that becomes timeless. He was the one to take my length as he sat lower, putting my cock at an angle, one that would not allow fucking even as the head rubbed against his hole. My hands went to his hips, already starting to thrust until soon, it became a sort of hard humping that felt identical to fucking.

I was the top now, where before we carefully avoided taking any role with my cock against his hole, feeling his gorgeous hair. Now talking, in a room where other men were having sex, about how good it felt to ride him. My hand was not the only one on his cock, and the way he was bent combined with the sounds meant he was blowing another man.

The sensation was heavenly, one initially enjoyed with Peter, the first man I ever kissed. He had also been the first man I humped from behind, making the remarkable discovery of how good it felt to have your cock head rubbing against a sack as it surrounds the sensitive bottom of a flared cock ridge. His finger returned to my hole, adding another level of luscious delight. The way he was positioned created pressure at the base of my cock, blocking orgasm as he ground over hole over the shaft.

Another man got involved, but we both quickly made our disinterest clear. When he would sit straight against me, I would kiss his now sweaty back and let my hands roam over his chest. The room was quite full when we reached a certain mutual exhaustion, both of us fully content at what had occurred - and not occurred.

Neither of us had cum, but regardless of what he had planned, I had reached the point where more sex was not very realistic, even if everything was ideal. Talking a shower before going into the locker room, the clock made plain that at least 3/4 of an hour had passed that last session, representing the best of the baths.

Leaving me also wondering when I would finally get to use poppers again when having sex, not really surprised at the lack of opportunity. This visit had been a reminder of why the baths are so fantastic, and knowing that next time still had other remembered things to indulge promised a return visit soon.

12