All Comments on 'Bathhouse Pursuit'

by erectus123

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
erectus123erectus123about 4 years agoAuthor
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY

Please give it a good vote and favor it. Lubic and I would appreciate that!

NDW76NDW76about 4 years ago
Sounds like a great place to work

Sounds like you had a great place to work with fantastic benefits. Gives a new meaning for sucking on a fag at break time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful

That was a truly wonderful story. What you have seen and done, should really be published in a book. The exploits you witnessed, scenes you created, and experiences had should be available to everyone to enjoy.

Well done on getting rid of the other woman.

erectus123erectus123almost 4 years agoAuthor
THANK YOU ANNON

I IN LOVE WITH YOU!

Eaglerock30Eaglerock30almost 3 years ago
I wish

Wow, I loved your story. I wish I could find a job like that. I am a bisexual bottom who loves sucking cock and getting fucked, if there is an audience then it is even better. I have a fantasy of being gang banged in front of an audience and have it recorded so I could watch it over and over. The ultimate fantasy is to be a whore and have men and women use me for their pleasure. I have a tentancy to be submissive so would love to be paid to be a whore for a weekend of 10 to 20 men, women, shemales using me for their please. I am a total cum slut. They could do pretty much anything to me they wanted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererectus123@erectus123
 Personal Bio Notes: I was born in Belfast, passing through my dear mother's loins, and that is where I find most comfort, passing through with other women, not my mother. I survived through the years of Irish troubles and immigrated to the USA after various family tragedies...