Taking One for the Team

Story Info
The team captain submits to his powerful coach.
1.7k words
4.59
27.3k
58

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/26/2023
Created 09/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wifetoy
wifetoy
324 Followers

Taking One for the Team

There are powerful men out there who feed off the thrill of taking ownership over the bodies and minds of strong, vital, young men under their authority. This is the story of my first encounter with such a man. I would like to thank Ken for his assistance editing this piece.

The metal top of Coach's desk was cold as I gripped its edges, still in my practice jersey, bent over with my ass cheeks exposed to the air, framed by the straps of my jock. We'd had a terrible Monday practice, and as the captain I had to take one for the team.

Coach was a mountain of a man: 6'5" and a fit 235 pounds. He was tough, but fair, and we all worshipped him and craved his approval. We would do anything for him, anything to draw his rare praise.

I was beyond honored when he chose me as captain. I was nineteen, a little older than the usual senior. My parents had held me back a year, which set me up well for leadership. I'd gotten a full ride to Stanford for the next year.

I had admired the strong, tightly muscled leaders who had been captains before me, prototypical examples of young men at the pinnacle of fitness that only years of dedication as an elite athlete could produce. Coach had a type of leader he favored: hard bodied and square jawed, like a marine, the height of clean-cut masculinity.

As the captain, I, like those before me, was the voice and representative of the team with the coaches. I was the vessel through which Coach imposed his will on the team.

I felt his hand on my rear. I was nervous and had butterflies in the pit of my stomach. I knew this was wrong in thousands of ways, but Coach's word was law. I was desperate to please him, desperate for his approval, even if it meant that I had to allow him to use me for his pleasure.

I felt his thick fingers, coated in the same lubricating jelly we used to prevent tape burn on our ankles. I could not help but feel an overwhelming sense of naughtiness when they penetrated me. I struggled to relax my sphincter. Almost involuntarily, I pushed back against his invading fingers.

"That's it. You're hungry for Coach's cock, aren't you."

Embarrassed by my reaction, I remained silent. He removed his fingers, leaving me exposed. The chill from the window air conditioner hit the lube on my ass. Then I felt him line the tip of his cock against my hole and rub it up and down on the outside of my ass, mercifully coating it with lube.

"I want you to repeat after me. I accept Coach's cock on behalf of the team."

"I accept Coach's cock on behalf of the team."

I felt the tip of his cock push against my hole, which spread to accommodate the pressure.

"I am going to go slow. I don't want to hurt you because I need you to be ready to play this weekend. This is going to become a regular part of your senior year. I want you to be my bitch. I have always been pretty good at picking the boys who like to please Coach."

I wanted his approval and acceptance more than anything. How could he know that I would submit to his cock, that I would not turn him in to the school or tell someone? How did he know my devotion to him? It was like he could see through me. It was like he could see the dreams and most secret thoughts that swam deep in my brain.

He slowly pushed into me. I gasped as my ass stretched to accommodate his girth. Then I felt a painful little pop as my tight sphincter gripped him and closed over the ridge ringing the tip of his cock. I struggled to receive him, to relax my virgin ass.

I groaned.

"That's it, make some noise for me. Don't worry, no one'll hear. I like to hear my bitches moan and let me know that I own their ass."

I began breathing heavily, trying to relax around his massive dick. The pain began to subside as the endorphins washed over me.

"That's it, pant for Coach. I love it. Ready for more?"

I nodded my head, unable to speak. He began to push into me slowly. He was gentle, but his cock was an unrelenting invader as his insistent thickness stretched me. I saw flashes of light behind my closed eyes. My deep guttural moans seemed to help stretch me around him. It was as if he was splitting me in two with his cock.

"Reach back and spread your cheeks."

I did as I was told, and that seemed to help me receive his girth. I was shocked at how big he was. The total focus of my being was on stretching to take more of him, submitting to his authority over my body, and receiving more of his unyielding thickness and relentless length deep into my soul.

Finally, he had fully impaled me with what seemed like endless inches, and I felt his body pressing against my ass cheeks. He paused again to allow me to catch my breath and adjust to his size. I released my ass cheeks and returned my hands to grip the desk. It felt better to hold onto the cold metal. I felt a strange sense of accomplishment that I was able to take the entire length of his cock. He asked me if I was okay.

I groaned out a throaty "Yes, Coach."

"Good, because we are just getting started."

He pulled about halfway out of me and paused once again. I waited for him to push into me, but he stayed still. To my shame, I became impatient and pushed back toward him, trying to fill myself with his cock.

He pulled back, teasing me. "I know what you want. Tell me you want more of my cock."

" I want more of your cock."

"Tell me you want Coach to fuck you harder than he has ever fucked anyone who came before you."

"Please, fuck me harder than any captain before me."

With that humiliating exchange, he pushed back into me, filling me again. He withdrew and began to fuck me for real with a slow rhythm.

"Your tight pussy feels so good. Make some noise for me."

I was already moaning with each slow thrust, so I moaned louder.

"That's it. Love to hear you moaning. Your ass is so tight and soft. Talk to me!"

I had never felt anything like this and had no idea what to say, so I just started talking. "Oh my god Coach, your dick is so big. Fuck me with your big dick. I want to be the best fuck of any captain you have ever had. Use my ass. I'll do anything for you."

He picked up his pace. As he quickened his thrusts, he also pushed harder up against me, trying to get more of his huge cock in my ass. The air was filled with the slapping sounds of his body hitting my ass and my grunts with each powerful thrust. I felt his huge balls swing into mine each time he pushed back into me. I felt the bulbous head of his cock rub across a sensitive spot that I guessed was my prostate. It felt good, different than stroking myself. It was more of a teasing pleasure--not enough to get off, but enough to crave it again and again.

I realized that I wasn't hard. I felt naughty deep in the core of my being, but I was limp in the confines of my jock strap, with my entire focus drawn to the feeling of his thrusting in my ass. I was the vessel of Coach's pleasure.

He slapped my ass, bringing me out of my momentary trance.

"Keep talking!"

By now I was babbling. " Fuck me with your big cock. It feels so good. Fuck me harder. I love your huge thick cock. I want you in my ass all the time."

To my surprise, I felt myself push back into each thrust, trying to take him deeper and faster. I clenched my asshole to try to make it tighter for him. I wanted to be the best fuck he had ever had.

Finally, I was reduced to moaning "Fuck me!" over and over with each thrust.

After what seemed like endless minutes he said, "I'm getting close. "Do you want me to cum in your ass? Tell me."

" Please cum deep in my ass. Breed me with your big cock."

I felt him pick up the pace. To my surprise he reached under and cupped my cock and balls inside my jock as he kept thrusting in and out of me.

Breathing heavily in my ear he whispered, "Nice, I like to fuck my bitches limp because they are so focused on my cock in their ass. Now I want you to come for me. I want you to get off so you will beg to do this again."

Suddenly he gasped. "I'm coming!"

I felt his organ swell even larger inside me. He groaned loudly as his cock pushed repeatedly over the sensitive spot inside of me.

A fire rose deep inside my bowels, separate from the soft cock he was massaging with his hand. I did not even know I could cum without being hard. I moaned in pleasure along with him as we came together, me limply wetting the fabric cup of my jock strap and him filling my ass with his cum. It was like nothing I had ever experienced.

He fell against my ass and remained there inside of me, slowly pushing in and out, milking the last of his cum from his cock.

As he pulled out, I could feel the cool wind as the air-conditioned air kissed my gaping hole. I lay on the desk, exhausted and drained from the pounding I had endured.

"Get cleaned up and get dressed. By the way, don't play with yourself between now and Saturday night, and don't make any plans for after the game. I have plans for you and that sweet ass, and I want you good and horny. Got that?"

"Yes, Coach," I managed to reply. I had taken one for the team and a new chapter in my life had begun.

wifetoy
wifetoy
324 Followers