Bathtime with Lavender

Story Info
After a stressful week, Lavender relaxes with a sensual bath.
1.2k words
4.57
2.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lavender was not having a good week without her dear Master around. Days had passed since he left for a work-related trip. Before he left, he made sure his submissive slave would follow one simple rule: Lavender was not allowed to touch herself until he came back. It seemed impossible, and it certainly wasn't helped by his flirtatious text messages and provocative, yet tasteful photos.

Pleasure was one of Lavender's favourite ways to relieve stress, and this week, in particular, was one of the most stressful times she's experienced in quite a while. Homework kept building up and one of her professors still hadn't gotten back to her questions on an upcoming assignment. When Lavender wasn't feeling the pressure from university, her days at work were driving her crazy. Children ran around the shop like it was a playground, screaming as their mother demanded a discount on a pair of jeans. The same ten Top 40 songs played over and over on the radio, and to make matters worse, her condescending boss constantly peered over her shoulder like a hawk, making her perform worse than usual.

It was a miracle Lavender hadn't broken Master's rule and pleasured herself. If she did, there would be serious punishment upon his return. On this cold, rainy Friday night, Lavender got home rather quickly. A positive thing about working Thursday and Friday evenings were avoiding the peak hour traffic, though tonight she wasn't exactly excited to head home to an empty house. The bed felt lonely, and there was no way her plush toys could help fill Master's missing presence.

Lavender opened the door, kicking off her boots. She expected to be greeted with pitch-blackness, but to her surprise, the room was brightly lit. There was no way she could have left the light on before she left for the day. She also heard the sound of running water coming from the bathroom. "Did I leave the tap running this morning?" Lavender thought to herself, but that would have been impossible, the house would have been flooded. Perhaps, somebody else was home. Making her way to the bathroom, she entered and saw the unexpected.

It was Master filling up the bathtub with warm water and bubbles. How could this be? The fogged-up mirrors and shower glass along with the white tiled floor and walls made her wonder if she was in a dream, it seemed so serene.

"What are you doing here?"

She asked in a surprised tone, as she didn't expect him to be home for another two days.

"They let me off early. Shocked, are you?"

He replied with a captivating grin, stepping closer to her and taking a gentle hold of her chin.

Lavender nodded and looked up at Master, he leaned down to plant a soft kiss on her rosy-pink lips. With the touch of his lips against hers, the exhaustion of the last week immediately faded away. He kissed her further, gently sliding his tongue into her mouth. After a moment, Master broke away from the passionate kissing, turning Lavender around so her back faced his front. Carefully he began removing the clothes from her body.

"It's been a hard week, hasn't it? Work and school, they're so tough. I think you deserve to unwind and relax, flower."

"Oh... you don't know how difficult it's been. I missed you so much."

With a chuckle, Master planted a kiss against the back of her neck, causing her to shiver. He kneeled down, turning off the taps. Putting his hand into the water, Master checked the warmth to make sure it was just right for Lavender.

"I missed you too. I couldn't stop thinking about my poor slave being left in this house all alone, waiting for her Master."

Master took hold of her hand and gestured for her to step into the bathtub which she did. The warmth of the water was perfect and the feel of the bubbles slightly tickled her sensitive skin. Lavender sat down and leaned back in the tub, looking into Master's striking blue eyes.

"Now, I want you to sit back up, flower."

Lavender followed his order and sat up, towards Master as he grabbed a loofah and applied milk and honey-scented body wash onto it. He then began to scrub the loofah against her back. With his other hand, he cupped a handful of water and poured it over her skin, washing away the soap. Closing her eyes, Lavender enjoyed the warmth of the water against her skin. This felt like heaven.

"Starting to feel better, already?"

"Absolutely."

Master followed up by washing her shoulders and arms. Then he focused his attention on her breasts, gently rubbing the loofah against them. Lavender softly moaned.

"So, did you make sure to follow Master's rule?"

"Yes... yes, I did. I was so horny, but I did it. I didn't touch myself. "

"I'm so happy to hear that. You're such a good girl who deserves to be pampered."

More water poured down Lavender's breasts, washing away soap from her body. Master asked her to lift up her leg onto the rim of the tub, an order she happily followed. He held his hand against the back of her calf and lifted it up, he started to scrub her foot with the loofah, causing her to break out in giggles because of how ticklish it felt. He moved the loofah further down to her calf, rinsing off the soap afterwards. Then he did the same to her other leg.

"Now, stand up and I will wash the rest of you, flower."

Lavender stood up and watched Master bring the loofah to her voluptuous thighs, cleaning them before he got her to turn around and take a moment to admire the beautiful site right in front of him. He scrubbed the loofah against her perky behind, Lavender giggled, enjoying the feel of the loofah against her bare ass. Turning around once more, Lavender's giggles turned into whimpers as she felt Master bring the loofah to her pubic area, softly scrubbing it. Once he had finished, Master dropped the loofah into the water and cupped some into his hands, bringing it over the soap. The water trickled down from Lavender's pussy and ass to her thighs and legs, then back into the water.

Master stared at Lavender's freshly washed and dripping wet body. This body that he dedicated his time to cleansing did not belong to her, however, it belonged to him. He was able to do whatever he wanted to it. He placed his hand onto one of her ass cheeks and gave it a firm hold.

"What are you doing, Master?" Lavender asked with a light gasp.

Master leaned over and kissed the back of her wet neck.

"You're all washed up and ready for me now."

He snickered, releasing his grip from her cheek, and startled Lavender with a stiff smack against her ass. She moaned loudly to the point where it echoed throughout the bathroom.

"I think it's about time we dry you off and bring you to the bedroom, flower."

Holding Lavender's hand, he helped her step out of the bathtub and she placed her dripping-wet feet onto the bathmat. Master brought over a large white bath towel and wrapped it around her body, he then grabbed a hold of her, picking her up into his arms, bridal style. Master began to walk and carried Lavender out of the bathroom, making his direction to the bedroom. His precious slave was sparking clean and in the perfect state of mind to be used exactly how he wanted.