Punishment of a Different Kind

Story Info
Kitten gets punished with squirting.
1.2k words
4.16
12k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this work of fiction is a consenting adult over the age of 21.

"Time for milkies, Kitten."

He took my hand and gently led me up off the couch. I loved milkies time.

I started to leave my phone behind but as he turned and saw me he said "no, bring your phone with you."

My eyebrows scrunched together but complied. I placed it in the pocket of my shorts.

Once we entered the room I crawled onto the bed to lie down and began lifting my shirt but he closed his hand around my wrist gently to stop me.

"Come here Kitten, on your knees." He motioned to the edge of the side of the bed where he stood.

I took my phone out of my pocket as it began to fall out and placed it on the headboard.

I stood on my knees to face him. He took off my shirt and then began easing my shorts down. I lifted my knees to assist in taking them off. He pulled them off over my legs and then I was naked.

"No panties today Kitten?"

I shook my head, knowing how much he liked that.

"Good girl" he swatted my bottom and then turned to leave.

My pussy was now wet at the words.

It was chilly in the room as we liked it cold when we slept, so my nipples began hardening immediately.

He came back with a towel from the bathroom and laid it on the bed behind me. I didn't know what for, as I wasn't on my period or anything.

But he came back around to me and grabbed my breasts and began gently inspecting them so I didn't ask any questions. He suckled on each one for a moment, I mewed in contentment. Then he swatted my bottom and told me to scoot over for a second. He undressed and laid on the bed. Adjusting pillows so that he could sit up.

"Now come here." He pulled me closer to now straddle him. I kissed him, gently brushing my hot pussy against the length of his cock. He broke the kiss and rubbed his hands up and down my sides, he said "now grab your phone, and read me your favorite sex scene from that book you told me about while I get my milkies from Kitten." His thumb gently glided over one of my nipples and I shuddered.

"Yes sir."

He immediately began working on my breasts and was milking and sucking them gently at first. I was already so so wet.

I began reading the scene where the priest had his mistress laid out on the altar, devouring her pussy with his mouth while also worshiping it with his hands.

He grabbed my ass as he began sucking my nipples harder the hotter the story got. My breath increased and my reading got slower. I tried to dip my pussy down just to feel his hardness when the book mentioned the character's cock.

I finished the scene, placed my phone on the headboard and then he put his fingers inside of my pussy and began working them in and out.

"Mmmm my naughty girl is so wet."

"Mmmm I need you inside me Daddy please. Please fuck me. I need it." I dipped down to kiss him.

He slapped my ass and lifted me off of him and told me to lie down on the towel. He stood from the bed leaving me feeling cold and empty. He opened the bedside drawer where the toy was that could make me squirt. After having so much sex over two days I didn't know if I could handle that, so my eyes widened in fear.

"Knees up Kitten."

"You were a very very naughty girl while Daddy was gone weren't you?"

"Yes sir..."

"How many times did you say you came to that book?"

"Three times sir..."

"Was that all?"

"Yes sir."

"Good, then I'm going to make you cum with this, and you're not going to stop cumming until you've cum 6 times for Daddy, or you've squirted for me."

Usually I just got spankings for cumming without permission. I was legitimately worried about this. My clit got so sensitive usually after the first or second orgasm that I couldn't handle it...

He climbed on the bed between my legs gently kissing my clit and pussy lips on his way up my body. The toy came to life in his hand and he placed it directly on my clit and it began sucking. He stood on his knees between my legs just watching my pussy clench and beg for more. He gently touched my pussy lips, nearly sending me into my first orgasm already. But he stopped and then was just caressing my legs, gently pulling me closer to the edge with each stroke of his fingers on my skin. I came once.

He began kissing my legs as he worked the toy over my clit, never letting up. I begged him for mercy. I didn't know in which form of mercy I was begging for but I begged anyway. I came again.

Finally he gave me a small respite of relief and he moved two of his fingers inside my pussy working through the slickness of all of my cummies. Still not letting the toy move anywhere but my clit. He moved them in and out of me slowly, I was now writhing in pleasure. My legs squeezed him between me but he pushed them apart with his elbows so he could see my greedy pussy begging for more and more. I came again.

He began working his fingers into me faster now with my fourth orgasm on the precipice. Finally I squirted and my clit and my pussy and everything in my whole body felt relief and sensitivity all at once.

He finally pulled the toy off my clit as he stuck his fingers that were inside of me inside my mouth for me to taste my cum. "Good girl. See baby girl how much more satisfying that is when Daddy helps you cum?" As he said it he slammed his cock inside my still dripping wet pussy and I jolted to life once again at his fullness.

As he began fucking me harder and harder he said, "Now maybe next time my little Kitten will remember not to cum, unless, Daddy, says, so. Huh? Are you gonna be a good girl from now on? Because every time I come home to find you've been bad this is going to be worse next time."

"Mmmmmm" I was moaning but also trying to keep quiet so I could listen and know what to expect next time.

"Such a greedy little cum slut aren't you, baby?"

"Yes I am Daddy."

"That's right, now take my cum Kitten."

He pulled out of me and crawled up my body to fuck my face. He immediately hit the back of the throat and moaned loudly, satisfied that I had taken it all.

"I'm gonna cum in your mouth Kitten, you better swallow it all."

I nodded my head signaling I would take it all. I would take my punishment and my Daddy's cummies.

"Say it" he pulled my head off.

"Cum in my mouth please, Daddy" I rushed out before I went back to work, sucking his cock into my mouth as far as it could go.

His hand slipped behind my neck holding my head in the right position and he released into me and I swallowed every drop.

We both lay there, perfectly satiated and completely spent of bodily fluids.