Pampering Kink: Bubble Bath

Story Info
Story of gentle femdom and a Domme with a pampering kink.
2.4k words
4.77
9k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2023
Created 11/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pampering Kink- Part 1: Bubble Bath

**All characters are 18+

She added another spoon full of Epsom salt to the bath and then sat on the edge of the tub. She leaned in to swirl the water with her hand, watching the flower petals dance with the movement of the water. A soft moan called her attention back to the figure in the corner of the bathroom.

Her eyes were full of adoration and lust as she looked her sub up and down. His arms were bound behind his back. Ankle cuffs bound to thigh cuffs kept him restrained in the kneeling position. Drool dripped from the ball gag in his mouth and the silk blind fold across his eyes was slightly damp from his tears of desperation. He rocked in place obediently, just as she'd ordered, shifting the vibrating plug inside him so that it rubbed against his prostate over and over. He moaned again and a bead of precum formed at the head of his erection.

She crossed the room and knelt before him. He pressed eagerly against her touch as she ran her fingers through his hair. Her fingers traveled down to cup his cheek and he moaned again, never halting in his rocking movement. "You're being such a good boy for me," she crooned. She reached around and unfastened the ball gag, a string of spittle coming away with it. He suppressed a noise as she cupped his chin and used her thumb to wipe his lips. She kissed him sweetly and he made another desperate noise.

"P-please, Miss..." he was panting as he rocked, "I don't - I can't much longer-" his words were cut off by his own loud moan.

"Soon," she assured him with a sigh against his lips before stealing another passionate kiss, "hold on just a bit longer my sweet subby boy."

She rose and went to check the bath again. She added a few more ingredients and then turned off the water. "Ok, sweet boy." She said returning to his side. The relief on his face was obvious. She began undoing the ankle and thigh cuffs and then urged him to climb slowly to his feet. The strain of his movements made her worry that she's left him in that position too long. "Are you ok? How do your legs feel?" She asked with concern.

He smiled from behind his blindfold, "I'm fine, Miss, thank you." She stayed close as he rose. Watching him struggle while blindfolded and with his arms bound was half the fun but she also secretly worried he may fall and hurt himself so she hovered next to him.

Once she was sure he was ok and his stance was stable, she guided him to the vanity mirror. She turned him to face his own reflection and stood behind him. She admired him in the mirror for a moment before removing his blindfold. She circled her arms around his waist and kissed his shoulders as he blinked, adjusting to the light of the vanity. She loved how innocent and disheveled he looked in the moment, his hair slightly messed and his eyes watering from his desperation for release. His cheeks flushed as his eyes focused on his own reflection.

She let her hands roam across his chest for a moment, then one hand reached down and grasped his manhood firmly. It twitched in her hand and he moaned obscenely. Her long curls tickled his back as she leaned her chin on his shoulder. She felt his hands fidget between their bodies, his wrists still bound behind his back. "Look yourself in the eye and repeat after me, ok?"

He nodded, "yes, Miss."

"I am strong and confident."

He cleared his throat uncomfortably, "I am strong and confident." The words came out a bit mumbled and his cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

Her heart swelled at his shyness but she chastised him gently, "speak louder."

"I-I am strong and confident!"

"Much better," she beamed and began to stroke his cock. "I am happy and appreciate myself."

His body shuddered, "I am happy and appreciate myself!"

"I am worthy of happiness and success."

"I am w-worthy of happiness and success."

"I am worthy of care and affection."

"I-I am....worthy...," his face flushed bright red and he looked away from his reflection, "of care and affection..."

She paused her stroking, with a slight frown. "Look at me." His eyes reluctantly met hers in the mirror. "You are absolutely worthy of care and affection. You're a wonderful man and you make my life better in every way. Look yourself in the eye and say it again." She felt him melt a bit at her words.

"I am worthy of care and affection," it came out a whisper.

"Louder."

"I am worthy of care and affection."

"Again"

"I am worthy of care and affection!"

"Yes you are, sweet boy," She began stroking him again and his hips thrust forward involuntarily. She stayed silent a moment, feeling his muscles tense as he tried not to cum.

"Please, Miss..." he whispered.

"Almost," she encouraged him, "just a few more... 'I am sexy and have a great ass'"

He laughed, "I am sexy and have a great ass!"

"I am a good slut for Miss"

"I am a good slut for Miss!" He cried and his hips bucked involuntarily again.

"I am a good boy."

"I am a good boy!" He moaned, writhing in her grasp.

"Cum for me, good boy." She commanded, pumping him vigorously. With the vibrator still humming away inside of him, he spasmed and orgasmed immediately. Spewing his cum all over the sink and vanity.

"Thank you, Miss! Thank you, thank you, oh gaaaawwwdd," he babbled, the intense orgasm after an hour of edging turning his mind to mush. She continued to pump him mercilessly even after he finished cumming, torturing his now oversensitive cock. He bucked uncontrollably and her arms held him tightly around the middle, holding him securely in place. His legs became jello and he was hardly aware that she had released his now limp member and had guided him into a seated position on the floor. She cradled him tightly in her arms, swaying gently and kissing his shoulders, neck, and cheeks while he floated in the afterglow.

She giggled as he slowly stirred back to reality. "Are you ok?"

"Yes, Miss." He whispered dreamily, his mind still a bit foggy.

"Can you sit forward for me?" It took a moment for the words to register but he obeyed without question. She unfastened the cuffs and rubbed each of his wrists in turn.

"Do your arms hurt?" She asked, letting him bring his arms to his chest.

He rolled his shoulders and rubbed his wrists. "No, Miss," he said after a moment. She would have been angry if he'd answered too quickly. She wanted him to actually consider the question and answer honestly. She smiled happily and hugged him tightly before removing the thigh and ankle cuffs.

"If you're able to stand, let's get you into the tub." He nodded and rose to his feet and then turned and took her outstretched hands, helping her up. "Can you handle being restrained again?" She asked. He nodded quickly and she put the leather cuffs back on his wrists but didn't restrain him yet. "Alright, make sure not to get these cuffs wet as you get into the tub!" She reminded him, just as she did every time she restrained him in the bath, "leather can shrink if it gets wet and can cut off your circulation without you even noticing. If you even think it might have gotten wet, you have to let me know."

"Yes, Miss," he said with amusement.

She cocked an eyebrow and swatted at him in response, "nerve damage is no joke!" She insisted but couldn't hide her own smile. "Bend over and I'll remove your plug." He obliged, bracing against the edge of the tub, and she massaged his sphincter for a moment before gently removing the toy and placing it in the sink. He made a small noise as it was removed and she smiled to herself.

After checking in with him once again, she ordered him into the tub and he climbed carefully into the warm water. Once seated he offered his wrists to her and she fastened them together in front of him. He raised his arms above his head at her request and she secured the cuffs to a strap hanging from the curtain rod that encircled the bath.

She took a moment to clean up the sink and vanity, checking on him every couple of seconds as though afraid he may slip beneath the water. After a few moments she joined him in the tub, straddling his lap. She sighed happily and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, pressing her breasts against his chest. They looked into each other's eyes a moment before she leaned in and kissed him. "You're always so good for me," she whispered. "I love when you submit to me." He sighed happily, drifting deeper into subspace. He hadn't realized he'd closed his eyes until the feeling of a wet washcloth gently touched his cheek.

"Stay still," she whispered as he began to stir. The warmth of the bath combined with the weight of her soft body against his filled him with bliss. She gently washed his face, behind his ears, down his neck. Then his arms and armpits. Occasionally a waterfall of warm water would flow across his body as she used a cup to rinse the soap away. She whispered reassurances and praise to him occasionally, "just relax, let me take care of you." "Let me wash away your stress." "Just be still and let your thoughts drift away." "I've got you, you're safe."

She left a trail of soft kisses across his body as she worked. Gently washing and caressing every inch of his body. He whined softly as she moved away to wash his legs and feet but she soon returned to wash his intimate areas. She took her time stroking and washing his shaft and testicles, teasing him until he began to stiffen once again. Satisfied, she released his cock and returned to press herself against his chest. She reached up and released his arms, then removed the cuffs and tossed them to the tile floor. He groaned as his muscles protested. He hadn't noticed his arms were sore from being held above his head for so long. He ignored the pain and encircled her, pulling her closer to him. She giggled and wrapped her arms around him as well. She laid her head on his chest and cuddled him. They stayed like that until the bath water began to grow cold. Finally she stirred and sat up. He mumbled in protest half asleep.

"You need to sit up. I still have to wash your backside," she teased. He forced himself to sit up. Slowly spinning around on his bum so as not to make waves in the bath. Once he was seated facing the wall, she began to scrub his back.

"Alright, get on all fours," she commanded when she was satisfied with her work. He climbed slowly onto all fours, face flush with embarrassment as he exposed himself to her. She gently pressed the small of his back, urging him to arch. Then she prodded his knees further apart making him spread himself open before her. He obeyed her silent commands immediately and without objection. He was putty in her hands. He loved being controlled by her. She washed his balls and then his cheeks and finally his crack. With a light smack on his backside she announced she was done, pulled the bath plug to drain the water, and climbed out of the bath. He knew he had to remain in this position until she told him otherwise. She dried herself with a towel and then rummaged through one of the drawers on the vanity. He craned his neck to follow her movements without changing position. He watched her wash the anal plug thoroughly in the sink. She soon returned with the toy and a bottle of lube in hand and perched herself on the side of the tube, just out of his eyesight.

The ache of his knees against porcelain was forgotten the instant she touched him. He shuddered as she gently rubbed lube against his sphincter, massaging his muscles for an agonizingly long time before she finally pressed a finger into him. He was already fairly loose from his earlier torment and she quickly added a second finger. She worked them in and out of him, pressing deeper and deeper with each stroke. He moaned and shifted his hips without thinking. A gentle touch on his side reminded him to stay still. His cock throbbed as she removed her finger and began to gently work the plug back into him.

"Does that feel good, Subby Boy?" She whispered and he realized he'd been making desperate noises. With a final push the plug was seated inside him. She pressed the base of the plug a few times just to watch his hard erection twitch as the toy brushed his prostate. He groaned as she removed her hands and stood up from the bath. His heart melted as he caught sight of the impish smile on her face and he knew he was in for another excruciatingly long edging session.

She instructed him to stand and removed a fresh towel from the towel warmer. She wrapped him in its soft warmth and began to dry his body. She kissed and nibbled him teasingly as she dried every inch of his body. She spent an unnecessarily long time on his sensitive areas and he felt himself growing desperate. "Arms up," she instructed. She dried his armpits when he obliged. He stole a kiss when she moved close enough and she giggled and swatted him. Once fully dry she tossed the towel in the hamper and wrapped him in a warm soft robe, fresh from the warmer.

"Into the chair next, sweet boy, I'm going to wash your hair and trim your beard." He obeyed and moved to sit in the salon style chair that she had pulled in front of the vanity. She quickly returned the leather cuffs to his wrists, thighs, and ankles. She secured his wrist to the armrests, and bound his ankles and legs to the foot rest. He was happy to be her play thing. He knew that he would do anything to make her happy.

*

((Thank you for reading! It's my first time sharing my writing anywhere, please let me know your honest opinions!))