All Comments on 'Bathtime with Mom Ch. 02 - The Shower'

by JaylaK96

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story! I hope mom and daughter accept themselves as a love couple and start dating.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 1 year ago
Sarah's pining for Julie was sensual not greedy.

Amazing ways to describe and reflect on such a beautiful relationship. When two unencumbered confident women have mutual desire forbidden morphs into erotic.

Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this relationship, I hope it expands more. I hope we get to see what other fantasies Julie has as well as hear/see some of the things Sarah did in college. All scenes don't have to start or stop with a bath. Maybe a scene in the kitchen while good ole dad/hubby is in the other room. Whatever you decide I am sure will be as good as what you have done. 5 stars.

Pappasleaze!

SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesarover 1 year ago

Short, sweet, and to the point: I'm usually skittish about one-pagers, but two for two you've proven brevity is the soul of wit. I'm a sucker for genuinely romantic incest and this is shaping up nicely!

SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesarover 1 year ago

Short, sweet, and to the point: I'm usually skittish about one-pagers, but two for two you've proven brevity is the soul of wit. I'm a sucker for genuinely romantic incest and this is shaping up nicely!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need more of this, great work and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent work sensitively written can't wait to find out about their kinks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaylaK96@JaylaK96
A bi, brown and bookish. girl who likes writing about very, very close families and f/f relationships.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES