Batman: Arkham City Chronicles Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I'd love to," Tula smiles, quickly closing the space between them and welcoming herself to the space between Bruce's legs. Mareena shuffles to the side to give her room, "Mm, I wonder how the big bad Bat tastes?" she licks her lips before coming in to drag her own tongue up along the side of his cock. Mareena quickly joins in and repeats the same motion on the opposite side of it.

Both girls are now double teaming his cock, licking and slurping along the sides. Tula occasionally dips down to capture one of his large balls in her lips and suck on it for a moment before returning back up top. All the while Mareena continued nursing on his head and even dipping a little lower to bob her head on him. But she was very petite, and Batman was impossibly large, so she could only fit in a few inches.

It wasn't long before Lorena also wanted to get in on the action and nestles her way beside Tula to also begin servicing Batman's 'pole.' Sensing a pattern, Lisa too crawls over on the bed and leans on Bruce's thigh in order to be able to reach him. And just like that, four tongues were around his cock. Licking, swirling, tasting and lashing at his hard member. Filling his loins with primal desire, four pairs of eyes gazing up at him teasingly. Each willing to stuff their mouth with his meat and suck his balls dry.

He actually had to exercise some restraint here, having so many beautiful women wrapping their lips around your cock while others kissed your shaft and stroked your balls. Even Batman can feel the raw instinctual urge to fuck each one of their pretty faces senseless.

But his iron will remain steadfast, and he coolly watches the girls work his dick. Lorena was the most energetic, at one point taking his dick in her hands and slapping herself with it. Extending her tongue for it to also thwap down onto the spongey surface. Tula spent a lot of time nursing on his balls, trying her best to churn up the massive load he was sure to have brewing in there. She didn't know how long the Bat could last, but she was certainly ready to swallow anything he gave her.

Lisa was the most tender, occasionally kissing his tip passionately and lightly caressing the rigid rod with her hand. Even going as far as to lean over his leg further and envelop Bruce's cock with her breasts. Interrupting the girl's oral assault on him to sandwich his dick between her C-cup mammaries and stroke it with them for a few seconds. The soft flesh squeezing his dick just the right amount to give the sweetest sensations of bliss between her tits. She wanted to worship his meat, a cock as big and perfect as this deserves to be worshipped all day, every day. She was eventually shooed away though as the other girls were unable to participate, and the performance resumed.

However, suddenly in the midst of the four-way blowjob of dreams, Lorena squeaked and jumped up in surprise. "Mm! Hey? What the...?" She turned around and saw what Selena's errand had been.

The blonde woman stood there with two silicone dildos in her hands, and one strapped around her pelvis. "I believe this is what you were asking for Bruce?"

Batman smiled, "Yes it was Selena, good girl."

Mareena pulled back, a trail of saliva connecting her lips to Bruce's dick for a moment before breaking away, "What? What do you think you're up to here Bruce?"

He leans down towards Mareena and cups her chin, "I believe it was you who said, 'Tell us what you'd like us to do.' And I'm telling you now, to fuck each other." He looked up at Selena again, "Start with Lisa."

"Yes sir," she replies and approaches the redhead.

Lisa was then quickly greeted with a fake cock very close to her face, "Oh my..."

Selena smiled, laying back on the bed. "Let's show them why blondes have more fun."

"You think this will help you?" Mareena glares at Bruce, her own pale colored blue eyes like daggers at his own. "You will fall, Bruce! I will make you cum! And then you will train me."

His determined face cracks the slightest hint of a smirk, "You're cute when you're feisty," he then pats her cheek and stands again, moving to the end of the bed and crawling onto it. Laying himself down on his back, his rod shines with the spit of various women now points straight up to the ceiling. Ready for further service, "Lorena, you're first," he motions for her to come to him.

Lisa and Selena had already engaged with each other. Selena on top of her fellow blonde kisses her thick plush lips, making out with the second Aquagirl passionately as her strap-on cock strokes up and down her wet slit before slowly pushing inside.

Things were heating up extremely fast, so Lorena jumped up happily, "Fuck yes!" she exclaims excitedly and practically jumps up onto the bed. Moving to straddle Bruce and taking a minute to appreciate how far his cock went when she held it to her belly. "Oh daddy...you're going to break me with such a big dick..." she said coyly, gyrating her hips in order to rub her clit along his veiny shaft before hoisting her hips up. Batman assists in lifting her off of the bed so that she could get high enough to line up his cock with her entrance. His mushroom shaped tip kissing her lips sent a sharp electric jolt up into her chest. Lorena bit her lip, and using one hand to guide herself down, lowers her body onto the behemoth of a cock Batman possessed. "Oh fuck..." She moaned, already feeling the girth of him stretching her out. This was going to be a wild ride.

Unbeknownst to her though, Bruce gestures over to Tula. Signaling for the other girl to pick up the second strap-on.

Tula grins and nods, everything going according to plan for Bruce. The girls Mareena had brought all seemed very excited to participate with him and do whatever he commands of them. And as long as he continued to do so, they would drop like flies.

"Ho-holy...s...shit..." Lorena breathlessly gasps, she couldn't even make it fully halfway down his cock before she felt him hit her cervix. Any deeper and he would be breaking into her womb.

"I...I don't th...think, I can go...any deep!" she shrieked as Batman thrust his hips up, jamming his dick inside another few inches. Ramming it about halfway now into the young Hispanic girl. The obvious bulge his member made in her tan tummy was visible to all the girls around. She got a dazed look in her eyes from the sudden gut-wrenching impact to her womb, his cock bigger than anything she had ever taken before. It was intense and almost uncomfortably big, but mainly just a blissful intensity that made her mind get fuzzy.

But Bruce wasn't planning on letting up now, they had only just started.

With his hands on her hips, he begins to lift his pelvis and lower it back down, effectively bouncing the teen on his dick. Her D-cup breasts jump along with her as her body is effortlessly worked on the Bat's cock, and her inner muscles clamp down tightly on him as a mind-numbing orgasm was already wracking through her body from the sudden depth of the penetration.

She plants her hands down on his abdomen and tries to hold on for dear life, riding the monster cock in a haze. Her body quakes and shakes with pleasure, feeling herself stretch beyond her limits to accommodate the heavenly invader.

Tula straps on the dildo and circles around, behind Lorena. Dodging the blondes fucking each other en route and wrapping her arms around her soon to be replacement Aquagirl. "You do always say you like playing with your ass, so I wonder if you'll like it when I play with it too," she whispered hotly into her ear, rubbing her fake cock up and down between Lorena's cheeks.

She barely was able to get a word out before she felt the toy cock suddenly pierce into her ass. Thankfully lubed up by Tula beforehand, but no less surprising as Lorena was surprised, double penetrated with an insanely large real cock, and another decently big fake one.

"Fuck-fuck!" Lorena began to scream and emit delightful moans of raw lust and mind-breaking joy. Tula instantly matches pace with Batman, who has settled into a quick motion of thrusting up into Lorena and dropping her back down onto him. Her body is thrashed about by the pair as she was fucked by the both of them. Orgasm after orgasm crashes through her system from the sudden barrage of fucking she was enduring.

Bruce remains calm and collected while relishing in her incredible heat and tightness, while Tula had a more frenzied look of wild passion on her face. Red strands of hair matting to her sweaty forehead as she fucks her friend from behind.

It didn't take long for Mareena to realize that Lorena had passed out on Bruce's cock, letting out one last cry of ecstasy as an intense climax broke through her body. Shocking the Princess who watches the whole thing transpire with a heavy blush to her cheeks. Lorena was one she expected to last the longest. And there she was now, collapsing on Bruce's chest, muttering one last, 'thank you daddy' before passing out in a sweaty heap on the large man.

Bruce lifts her off his now drenched dick, which Tula quickly moves to gobble up again, voraciously sucking on his now available cock and tasting both him and the cum of her fallen friend. "You two," Bruce says suddenly, interrupting the rough missionary fuck that Lisa and Selena were having. Both women immediately break off from their kiss and look towards Bruce, "You're next," he says, getting up and moving pass Tula, walking on his knees over to the copulating couple, once again ignoring Mareena.

Selena leans up excitedly, "Okay, I'll take this off..." she started to reach for the harness keeping her dildo connected to her body.

"No," Bruce interrupts again, "Leave that on, Tula, come here." His fingers curl, beckoning Tula to follow him. She does, approaching the tangled-up blondes. "You're going to stick your cock into Lisa's pussy."

"What?" Selena says, shocked.

Lisa leans up, "But...Bruce, Selena is already-"

"Okay!" Tula clearly horny out of her mind was at Bruce's beck and call and scurries up ready to go. But surprisingly, Bruce held out a hand halting her.

"Not yet," then moves over to get behind Selena. His hard sword poking her in the small of her back and sending a sudden shiver up her spine. "First..." he guides himself to below the swell of her booty, pressing just the tip to the tiny little star she had hidden between those two plush cheeks.

Selena's eyes went wide as saucers, "Oh fuck..." Batman pressed inside, his tip easily breaking through the resistance of her anal ring and forcing its way deep into her most sacred place. "OH FUCK!" Selena cries out, her eyes squeezing tightly shut from the sudden sensation of being split in half.

Bruce mounts her from behind, sheathing a good portion of his meat into her rear, pressing down on her so that she firmly reinserts herself back into Lisa. Then motions for Tula to come, "Now...fuck her."

Tula chews her fingertip, heavily panting from this erotic display of debauchery. She grabs her strap-on and quickly came over, positioning herself behind the three of them. Seeing that Lisa's pussy was already stuffed full of Selena's cock, but what Bruce says goes, so she lines herself up, and applies some pressure to the tip.

Lisa takes in a sharp gasp, Selena has collapsed on top of her and there was a sudden pressure seeking entrance to her cunt.

A few good pushes and Tula's cock slips inside Lisa's sopping wet pussy. Stretching out the eldest of the group with two fake cocks and fucking her like that.

"Holy shit..." Mareena thinks, unable to hide her flushing skin now. Batman was fucking them, by having them fuck each other at his command. Selena already looked like she was beginning to babble incoherently in ecstasy. Things were not looking good.

"Princess..." She heard snapping her out of her thoughts to see Bruce looking over his shoulder back at her. His hips hammering down into Selena's tight asshole, her hands coming back to spread her cheeks apart to try and give him better access. "Pick that up," he orders, nodding to the unused strap-on still laying on the bed, "And fuck your best friend's ass."

"What did you say?" Mareena asked she heard what he said, she just couldn't believe it.

Tula also looked back greedily, "Yeah! Mareena come on, fuck me! Fuck my ass please Princess? Please?" She seemed so lost in the grasp of desperate passion.

Mareena was put on the spot, both pairs of blue orbs watching her, waiting for her to make her move. Her heart was hammering, watching the Bat's balls slap down onto Selena's ass as he railed her. Hearing the two Aquagirls scream in agony and ecstasy. She was so turned on, she felt the desire in this moment to switch places with Selena. Have that huge dick drilling into her hungry little holes.

Her resolve was weakening, she had been left on the sidelines almost this whole time watching her companions get pleasured, and her pussy was quivering with lust.

But she shakes her head and steels herself. She could do this, she had to prove she was worthy. So, determined, she picks up the unused strap-on and spit on it, rubbing the saliva around to lube it up, then crawls over to Tula, readying the harness by slipping her slender legs through the straps and clipping it on. Not taking notice to the fact that Lisa and Selena's arching exhilarated moans were dying down to weak mumbles of submission.

It felt like she was moving in slow motion as she approaches her best friends exposed, gyrating rear. She takes hold of her hips and lines up her hips for the best angle to penetrate her. And when she finally did, shoving her hips forward and sticking the fake cock into Tula's behind, she groans in sweet relief. "Ugh! Finally, yes!"

Mareena almost chuckles at Tula's slutiness in the moment, but then she noticed by looking over her shoulder. The two blonde's, Lisa and Selena that Tula and Bruce had been fucking, were passed out.

Both women lay unconscious and slightly drooling, their tongues lazily touching one another in a sloppy knocked out kiss.

"Oh no..." Mareena realizes now she and Tula are the only two left standing, and Batman still hadn't cum.

He pulls out of Selena and spins around, allowing the two unconscious girls to collapse, then reaches down to rip the strap-on cock off of Tula's pelvis. She squeaked in surprise but giggles as well, especially when he places a hand on her chest and pushes her to lay her on her back, taking the Princess down with her.

Mareena's breasts were squished into Tula's back as she fell onto the platinum blonde. While Bruce towered over the two, slowly kneeling back down with the strap-on in hand and sticking it now inside of Tula's pussy before inserting his own cock in her as well.

"Oh, fuck!" Tula cried out, words quickly leaving her body as the three phalluses entered her. Bruce lays himself on her and fucks into her cunt hard. All the while staring into the Princesses' eyes.

The world seemed to be tuned out as Mareena's body was rocked beneath Tula, the only focus she had was on Bruce's confident stare. Tula's babbling was quickly trailed off as she too eventually came too hard to remain conscious. Triple penetration being far beyond anything she has prepared for, and now leaving only Bruce and Mareena left standing.

Bruce casually rolls Tula off of Mareena's front after fucking her for a good long while, just to ensure she was out cold. Then grasps the strap-on Mareena put on and tore it away in one yank.

She lays there naked beneath his large, muscular form, practically half his size as he loomed over her. His cock as big as the length of her arm, bigger even, now dangerously close to her untouched... vulnerable pussy.

Her lip quivered, the trouble she was in truly dawning on her as her heart raced like never before. Bruce placed his hands on her thighs and spread her legs wide apart, opening them up for his arrival. She wanted to say something confident, something cheeky, something to set him off to prove she was ready for him. But she forgot how to speak, she couldn't hide the anxiousness in her. The desire to feel his body against hers.

She wanted to win! But the want to simply be dominated, fucked raw and used up by such a powerful man was overtaking her.

Especially as she felt his tip pressing up to her tiny, tight entrance, and deftly pushed inside. "Ugh!" She squealed, feeling his girth stretch her open, her petite body not even remotely prepared for such a large intruder.

But that didn't stop him, her hot, tight, pulsing core gripping his meat only encouraging him to press further inside. Drilling into the cocky Princess and showing her why you should never challenge the Batman.

Mareena was far too small to take his whole length, but he crams his flesh in as deep as it could go, and began to slowly, methodically take her. Her legs lift and wrap around his back and her arms come up to hug his impressive body closer. Soon as his pace quickened, she was moaning like a whorish bitch in heat.

The thickness of him practically tears her open, but she was in love with the dull pain, pleasure overpowered it in every way. The thought of winning was completely gone from her, all she wanted was his cock, more of his cock, in all of her holes. She wanted it, nothing more, as the bed rocked and slammed into the wall from the force of their fucking. Batman takes her in every way that he could, flipping her around and fucking her doggy style, placing her in his lap and bouncing her like a ragdoll. Holding her leg over his shoulder and showing off her flexibility as they fucked while she was in a near split.

It went on and on and on.

And the Princess came, too many times to count.

Before the end though, as she clung to consciousness by a thread, her platinum blonde hair a wild mess of sweaty tangles, her body coated in her own perspiration, her tongue lolled out and eyes rolling back with a 'well fucked' expression. Batman stood over her, jerking his cock slowly, feeling his own orgasm approaching.

"Lesson one..." He grunts, finally allowing his boiling cum to spill out of his dick. The thick white liquid shooting out and splattering down onto the nearly passed out Mareena. The gooey spunk lands all over her face, covering her tits and lips with Bruce's seed in a final dominating show of his victory. He smiles with satisfaction as her eyelids slowly drifted shut, her consciousness fading. "Never...underestimate your enemy..."

Eight Hours Later:

Council Conference Room,

Justice League Watchtower,

Orbit of Earth

Batman, Wonder Woman, Superman, Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern, aka Hal Jordan, the Flash, aka Barry Allen, and the newest member of the Council, Aquawoman, aka Queen Mera, who will be taking the place of her husband and King all stand together. Surprisingly even Superman supported this along with Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter, since Clark understands the need to keep the Atlanteans in the fold. This was supported by the Flash because he felt it was wise move to restore the balance between the two factions. Only Green Lantern voted against it because he favored Hawkman and while this had some support, i.e. Superman and Martian Manhunter, Batman and Diana opposed it because it would tilt the balance in favor of Clark, and his pro-Galaxy faction. Getting down to business, Superman says, "The mission to Apokolips found nothing and we also visited New Genesis, nothing!"

"We have additional information," voices Batman, seeing the surprised look on everyone face since he hadn't told anyone else about the recent revelation of the Arkham Knight. Batman walks over the hatch, open it and waves for someone to come. A few moments later, everyone is stunned to see a dark-haired beauty standing there in a Superman-costume. Bruce explains, "This is Laurel Kent, daughter of Jor-El and Lara, she is from Earth-11."