Batman: Arkham City Chronicles Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Bruce's dangling nuts are gently licked by Barbara's tongue while her fingers milk him once again. His grunts of pleasure travel to Kate's cunt as she continues to luxuriate in his ministrations. Barbara would occasionally nuzzle his nutsack and shaft with her nose before resuming her ball washing. His legs shudder as he cums in her hands and it splatters on the floor, much to Babs's delight. Kate soon cums too as his muffled moans vibrate her muff. Kate stretches her limbs and then looks down at Barbara licking at his cock. She gets off the bench and submissively gets on her knees to help out, licking the massive member. Sometimes, Kate and Babs's tongues would touch as they cover the same spots at the same time. Kate continues to hunt Babs's lips while the younger girl would duck down to kiss his balls. The both of them suckle on his scrotum while the ladies continue to stroke his shaft. They feel his balls tighten as he prepares to cum, again. With a mischievous grin on her face, Barbara points his cock at Kate's face as she furiously strokes him faster and faster. Her hand becomes a blur as the cum splashes all over the redhead's face with some of it landing in her partially opened mouth. The semen covers her face entirely and drips down from her forehead and cheeks down to her breasts.

Babs is right...he does have the right cock.