Batman: Arkham City Chronicles Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello," says Superwoman, as she scans over the room, but she notices that Superman's eyes are as wide as half-dollar, as Superman asks, "Batman, is this some type of joke or something?"

"No joke!" replies Batman, bringing up the DNA result which shown that Superwoman is the daughter of Jor-El and Lara, making her Clark's sister. Batman continues, "Recently I learned that the Arkham Knight is using a conflict known as the Endless War to..."

"Endless War?" asks Green Lantern, "Now you can't be serious."

"What do you know of it?" asks Batman, wondering how Hal Jordan would know anything when he just recently found out himself. The Green Lantern answers, "Very little but it's mentioned in the Book of Oa, a group known as the Darkness invaded Guardian space but were driven out by an extremely powerful force; the Light."

"That is similar to what we were told," voices Superwoman, but Superman asks, "What does that have to do with the Arkham Knight?"

"He is using the conflict to invade dimensions," responds Batman, "He is the one I suspect of killing Aquaman and using the New Gods technologies. Being from another dimension would explain why we never heard anything regarding him before now."

"What happened on your Earth, Superwoman?" asks Martian Manhunter, he can already tell since he read her mind, but the others need to know. Superwoman asks, "We banished Wonder Man from our Justice League. His response was to invade the states and Europe but with aide from the Arkham Knight, he won."

"Wonder Man?" asks Wonder Woman, wondering if it is her son or something, but Superwoman answers, "Dane is our version of you."

"Are you saying the Amazons invaded the United States and Europe?" asks Green Lantern, who knows the United States Air Force had long worried about an Amazonian invasion. Superwoman answers, "Yes, and the U.S. fought him for every inch of soil."

There is dead silence in the room, but Batman breaks the silence and says, "I feel we should focus on finding the Arkham Knight."

"I disagree," voices Superman, "Yes, it seems he is dangerous, but we can't focus all of the League's resources into finding just one villain. We have other crises, including Aresia, Despero, Atlantis along with the issues between Ares and Hades."

"I agree with Superman," voices the Flash, and Batman knows it is over because just seconds later Martian Manhunter calls for a vote, which Batman loses two to five. Batman hides his frustration, as he asks, "Then I will let Batwoman fill in for me while I search for the Arkham Knight, if the League approves."

Superman calls for a vote and it is a 6-0 vote in favor, with that the meeting ends with Superman walks with Superwoman since he wants to know more about the woman before making a decision about her. Martian Manhunter returns to the control room, while the Flash and Green Lantern go to hang out since they are becoming quite good friends. That leaves Aquawoman, Wonder Woman, and Batman, who asks, "Diana, would you let me speak with Mera."

Mera is staring out the window into space, Diana leans in and whispers, "If you want that ass, then I want a taste later."

It takes everything Bruce has not to turn red from embarrassment, when Wonder Woman all of sudden walks away, leaving Bruce to wonder up Diana is up to. Bruce takes a moment to gather himself, before saying, "Queen Mera, we need to talk."

"I know what you want to talk about. You're upset with me that I voted with Superman against you wanting to devote all resources into finding the Arkham Knight," replies Mera, still staring out of the window but Batman shakes his head no, and asks, "Are you alright? I just wanted to see, how you're handling everything?"

Mera is surprised as she didn't figure Batman would care; from what she heard from her husband, Batman rarely expressed actual human emotions. Mera hold the tears back, answers, "I'm not my daughter, Batman. I'm not so easily fazed by your charm."

Batman swallowed hard before asking, "So what did she tell you?"

"Everything," answers Mera, moving toward Batman like she is storming mad, "That you fucked her and her five friends until they passed out. I asked you to watch and protect my daughter, not to fuck her, until she couldn't stand up and walk straight."

Then Mera slap Batman on his right cheek, causing Batman to think 'I probably deserve that,' but he replies, "That doesn't give you reason to vote against me or with Superman. There are important matters going on, I need to know I can depend on you."

Mera slap Batman again, before asking, "You think I voted against you because I'm pissed that you had sex with my daughter?"

"Didn't you?" asks Batman, this time Mera attempts to punch Batman, but he catches her fist and throws her across the room. Mera does a mid-air back flip and lands on her feet. She stares at Batman and answers, "I voted against you because I thought you were wrong. I will have my own voice in the League, not just some lapdog for you, especially when I think you're wrong."

"Oh alright," replies Batman, before turning to leave but Mera voices, "Stop! I'm not done yelling at you," causing Batman to reply, "Because of your recent loss, I will let this slide but listen carefully. First, your daughter is an adult woman who made her own choice and didn't seem to regret it. Second, regardless of the situation with Mareena, you're to show respect to each and every league member, myself included. Even though I think Clark is a boy scout, who depends too much on his physical gifts instead of his mind, I still respect Clark. Just as I respect Arthur, just like I respected your daughter today..."

Mera loses most of her anger at hearing her husband's name, he always spoke highly of Batman and Mera must admitted that he is right, under Atlantean law, Mareena was a consenting adult at 16.

"...I'm not mad if you voted against me because you think I'm wrong. I would never ask anyone to do anything against their will or against their conscience. This is why I'm not mad or angry with the Flash. He votes, how he feels is right, but I did wonder if you voted against me because of the situation..."

"I didn't," comments Mera, as Batman nods his head, before he continues, "...and I accept that. If you want I will send your daughter back to Atlantis, whenever I get back to the Batcave."

"Are you trying to have her never speak to me again?" asks Mera, as she know after spoke with her daughter before Batman arrived, that Mareena now has what she never could in Atlantis, freedom.

"No," answers Batman, before walking over to Aquawoman, "And there is something you must understand. I care for Mareena now in a way that is different than before. I care for her and her friends. Call me old-fashioned but I don't believe in casual sex."

Mera is unsure of what to make of the statement, but Batman is called to the control room before anything more can be said. Batman quickly exits the conference room leaving Mera with her thoughts.

Control Room,

Justice League Watchtower,

Orbit of Earth

Martian Manhunter is standing at the center station of the Control Room, and says, "Batman, Solomon Grundy has been found."

"Where?" asks Batman, who had been searching for Solomon Grundy since the Arkham City Incident. J'onn quickly voices, "Zambesi."

Batman in an instant is walking for the hangar bay before he orders, "J'onn, have Hawkgirl and Vixen meet me in the hangar."

Batman doesn't wait for a response but quickly walks down to the hangar bay, but he does hear J'onn's voice on the intercom paging Hawkgirl and Vixen to the hangar. Batman is already in the pilot seat, when Hawkgirl and Vixen come aboard the Javelin.

"Strap in," orders Batman, as Hawkgirl and Vixen quickly strap in as the Javelin is moved into place, "Did you bring your mace?"

Hawkgirl holds up her mace, before Batman says, "Good," and then he pushes the button to launch the Javelin from the hangar bay.

Cockpit,

Javelin-02,

Arctic Ocean

"This doesn't look like Africa," voices Vixen, as she thought they was going to her home nation of Zambesi, but wherever they are going isn't Zambesi. Batman answers, "We are traveling to Arkhangelsk, Russia. I have been tracking Solomon Grundy for several weeks and he is not in Zambesi, but I think he is near..."

Before any other words can be said, the Javelin comes under fire.

"Who the hell is shooting at us?" asks Hawkgirl, but Batman already knows, and he pulls back hard on the control stick, causing the Javelin to climb but it is too late when a missile impacts one of the Javelin's engine. The Javelin is sent spinning out of control as Batman orders, "Time to eject," before placing the doomed spaceship on auto-pilot before retreating to the cargo bay, where Batman grabbed the cold-weather gear, giving a set to Vixen and Hawkgirl. Batman then opens the escape hatch before jumping out followed by Vixen and finally Hawkgirl, both of whom can fly unlike Batman. Hawkgirl grabs ahold of Batman as he is falling toward the ground and asks, "Batman, what is your plan?"

"I will tell you when we land," answers Batman, as the Javelin explodes sending debris in all direction. Batman looks up and sees the crafts that attacked the Javelin and notices a symbol on the wing. Batman has seen that symbol before, it is the symbol of Darkseid but Batman can't be sure if the attack is actually Darkseid or Arkham Knight trying to make Batman think it is Darkseid. Several minutes later, Batman and Hawkgirl gently touch down on the snow-covered ground, follow shortly by Vixen. Vixen immediately tries to contact the Watchtower, but she gets nothing.

"Communications are down?" asks Hawkgirl, after trying to call for help and getting nothing but Batman shakes his head no before he explains, "Not down but our communications are being jammed."

"Why?" asks Vixen but Hawkgirl asks, "Better question, by whom?"

"It would seem the Arkham Knight," answers Batman, as he swings the cold-weather gear pack on his back and starts walking but Hawkgirl asks, "Batman, you're going the wrong way. We should head south, hopefully toward a nearby city and warning climate."

"We're in Siberia," replies Batman, "We would die before reaching warmer climate and our best option, is to head north."

"North?" asks both women, sounding like Batman had finally gone crazy. Batman simply answers, "Yes, our communications are being jammed. We are only a few miles from the ocean. We should be there tomorrow afternoon and the Batboat will be waiting on us."

"How can you possibly know that?" asks Vixen, wondering why she is even here. Batman just voices, "I had it dispatched before we left the hangar bay and before you two came aboard the Javelin."

"Why am I even here?" asks Vixen, as she puts her cold-weather gear on. Batman just answers, "Because it would have raised suspicion for me not to bring you and for Hawkgirl if it is actually Solomon Grundy, then Shiera's mace will come in handy."

Batman starts walking again, and Hawkgirl and Vixen have no choice but to follow him toward whatever Batman is really up to.

Several Hours Later:

Batman, Hawkgirl, and Vixen make camp for the night, and much to the surprise of the girl, the cold-weather gears that Batman brought was meant to work together. Batman's pack had only a specially designed cold-weather tent, while Hawkgirl's pack had food, and Vixen's pack had miscellaneous items, including a rechargeable solar power kit, a can opener, and a first-aid kit.

"Vixen, do you know why the tent is so warm?" asks Hawkgirl, as they prepare their sleeping arrangements. Vixen answers, "According to Batman, the tent is designed to connect to the rechargeable solar power kit and used to heat the tent. Batman said the initial charge is enough for three days and it can absorb sunlight to recharge itself."

Meanwhile Batman had removed everything but his mask and boxers, before laying down to get some rest, but he is tossing and turning, when he hears Vixen ask, "Do you want to play a game?"

"What type of game?" asks Hawkgirl, who had removed her helmet.

"What about truth or dare?" asks Batman, though both girls thought he was asleep, Vixen voices, "I was thinking more cards."

"We don't have any cards," answers Batman but Shiera says, after giggling, "I will play but you have to go first. Truth or dare?"

"Truth but our self-identities are off-limit," voices Batman, and both agreed, as Vixen asks, "Best first sexual experiences?"

Batman ponders for a moment before answering, "You mean my first time or the first time I did something?" Vixen nod, so he guesses it is either one then continues, "Then I would say, it would have to be an experience from 2008, Batwoman and Batgirl..."

3 Years and 66 Days Ago:

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Wayne Manor,

Crest Hill,

Gotham City

After entering the mansion's sauna, Kate Kane pours water onto the rocks. The steam wafts up and covers her in its mist. After a long night on patrol, feeling the steam relax her muscles feels so good. She slips her fingers in and she sighs as it stretches her inner walls just as she's used to. She wiggles her fingers around and around inside to press against her walls and moves even faster. Her movements become furiously fast as she gets ready to cum and fully relax.

At least, until Barbara Gordon opens the door and sees what she's doing. Kate's eyes were in the headlights while Barbara has her eyes on Kate's headlights.

"Mind if I join in?" Babs says as she gives a deep kiss and a tit fondle. Kate takes hold of the grasping hand and pulls it away to guide it to her ass. They press their flesh deep against each other as they make out. Kate moves her practiced fingers down Babs's slit and lightly massages her inner walls. After a deep gasp of pleasure, Barbara sticks her fingers inside of Kate and stirs up her insides in kind. Soon, they work themselves to orgasm and Barbara says, "Eh, fingers are nice, but real cocks are much better."

"No, they're not. I've had my share and believe me, they're too much trouble beside they're messy."

"You've obviously never had the right one."

"I didn't expect anyone to be here," Bruce Wayne said as he enters the sauna of the Wayne Manor. Kate throws her towel at him which he dodges effortlessly.

"Get out!" Kate demands, only to lose heart as Barbara kneels before him and undoes his towel, "What are you doing?!"

"This is my sauna!" replies Bruce, admiring Kate's body, while thinking, 'I would like of piece of that!"

Babs doesn't answer her as she kisses the cock in front of her. She nuzzles it and lets it rest on her face before suckling on the head. She takes a firm, practiced hold as she drinks the precum while her dainty hands lightly stroke his shaft. That's when she opens her jaw to swallow his python. Her maw slowly gets past his head and slides down less than half his shaft before she pulls away to reveal his half-moistened cock.

"Personal best!"

Kate looks on with a sour look on her face. True, his cock is the biggest she's ever seen, both in girth and in length, but how can such a ridiculous member entrance Barbara like this? Its burliness completely lacks the refined tongue skills only a woman can provide. Kate finds her resolve and gets behind Barbara to eat her out again. The barely legal teenage girl makes a surprised, muffled grunt as she feels the tongue on her nether regions. At the same time, Bruce takes gentle hold of her head and strokes her hair just like he's done before. Babs takes firm hold of his member and strokes him feverishly while Kate continues to slurp away. Kate opens up Barb's clitoral hood to rev her up, causing her to cum right then and there. Her involuntary grip on his cock also drives him to cums down her throat. As they break the spit-roast, Babs coughs up the cum in her throat before giving a wide smile, "See Kate? Bruce's cock is incredible! I came so hard!"

"His cock made you cum? I was doing all the work eating you out. He just stood there."

"Don't get me wrong. You're the best at eating box, but it just isn't the same as a nice, hard cock down my throat. You should try him sometime. He's like no one else."

Bruce now lays down on the bench while Barbara sits on his face for him to eat her out, leaving his softened but still semi-hard cock exposed. Kate bites her lip as she watches Babs rapturous face bounce up and down. Maybe she's right. He is certainly bigger than the dildo she plays with, and it's not like all men are bad in bed, just not as much fun as women. She takes a tentative touch to his member as it pulses in her hand, exploring the contours as he grows in her grasp.

Bruce makes a grunt, as he can't see that Kate is fluffing him. Not that he minds while Barbara shrieks in ecstasy. He becomes rock hard and she sinks herself down his length. She's been playing with her dildo for too long, as her inner walls molded around it and is unable to handle the strange, expansive feeling of Bruce's member. Kate stretches her pussy to her limits as she forces herself to accept him while Barbara looks like she's having the time of her life as she whips her hair all over the place. It takes a while, but she partially takes at much of his length inside of her as she can but becomes unable to move. Meanwhile, Barbara doesn't want to move when she takes hold of Bruce's head to cum on his face. She then turns around to see Kate's strained face. She straddles his head again, and plays with Kate's breasts, "Aw, let me help you relax."

Barbara palms Kate's tits. Normally, she'd pull her hands away, but as she is overwhelmed by his cock in her pussy, her bare tits remain defenseless to Barbara's caresses. It's been so long since she let anyone touch her in this way and she starts to relax. She feels Bruce's hands on her hips to bounce her on his lap. The four hands gently play with her and Kate humps away now she has accepted the flow of other people's control of her body. While her depths are plunged over and over again, her nipples get tweaked and licked. Soon, her mind melts as Kate orgasms.

Now that she's lost control of her body, she becomes limp as the duo put her on all fours. He pries her butt cheeks apart to slowly insert his cock inside her. Kate gasps as her tight, puckered hole is forced to accept his massive member. Just as she shrieks from his slow thrusts, Barbara smothers her with her pussy again as she holds Kate's red hair in her hands. Her entire body rocks back and forth as they spit-roast her again. As he hilts himself in her ass, he cums deep into her bowels. When he pulls out, her ass leaks out his excess cum. Babs cums too and let go of Kate as the spitroastee gasps for air and lays down on the bench, dazed from the double fucking.

"Let me clean you up," Barbara says as she licks Bruce's cock, cleaning it as she licks up the cum still sticking to his tip. He in turn pets her head while she slobbers away lovingly. "Hey Bruce. Don't you think Kate should help clean up the mess?"

"Later. I feel like eating out right now," he says while looking at Kate splayed out on the bench. He disengages from Barbara and lies down on the bench to put his face between Kate's legs. His beard stubble brushes up against her mound while he kisses her lower lips. His tongue slips inside her folds and massages her inner walls. Barbara looks longingly at his ass and cock while she watches him eat Kate out. She gets on the oral train and gets behind Bruce to suck on his balls and stroke his length. His groans of joy transfer into Kate's pussy, which makes her toes curl. Now that Kate has come around, she moans as she feels his skillful tongue play around inside. Kate bites her lip as she finds that for the first time in a long time, she no longer has to give to receive pleasure. She's merely lying on the bench while a man eats her used cunny without expecting anything in return.