Batman: Arkham City Chronicles Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It doesn't affect them in anyway, and it's only temporary, by the time we're done here you'll be talking with your children again," he told her, "But until then, you're not able to hide behind them," he stepped closer up to the small woman, her having to crane her neck to look into the icy blues of the Batman's eyes, "And now, maybe you'll reconsider my offer, Pamela."

She felt as if the fluid running through her veins all became instantly chilled from his words. No talking with her plants? They were almost all that she talked to, but it was only for a short while...she'd have her power back and she could take her revenge on the Batman for being so full of himself that he thinks he could get away with this!

That's when she got an idea, he said that little smoke pellet blocked her ability to talk to her children. But he didn't say it did absolutely anything to her venom...

And that's when she grinned, "Oh...very well then Batman...let's talk..." her voice dropped the angry tone she held and took on the usual temptress voice she always used when luring her victims into her charms. She lifted her hand up and ran it along the exterior of his armored suit, "I suppose I should commend you, not many in the world could render me so...powerless..." She drew the word out, bringing her body closer to his own.

Harley's eyebrows raised, "Whoa, wait a sec Red, you actually going to join us? Cause I was pretty sure we were going to have to..." before she could continue, Poison Ivy shot her a look.

"Shut up," she snapped, quieting the blonde's inquiry. This took Bat Quinn aback a little, followed by pissing her off, why did Ivy always have to be so rude to her? Even when they were occasionally sharing the sack, Ivy always dominated Harley with her stupid homemade strap-on. She never gave the gymnast her own chance to have a little fun with it. But Ivy paid her no mind, and again she refocused her attention on the Bat, "So...you wanted me to...join your little...growing garden of ladies...hmm..." she chuckled, "Will I be the most beautiful rose in the batch?"

Her head tilted, and she started to raise up onto her tiptoes, Bruce remained silent in front of her as the hand she used to feel his chest began to slip up and over his shoulder, around his neck. Behind them, Catwoman crossed her arms over her chest, she could see what Ivy was doing. How Harley didn't notice it made her want to roll her eyes. The moment she found out her primary weapon wasn't available, she switched to her secondary, seduction.

Selina just hoped that Bruce was able to see through it like she could, otherwise this was about to be a disappointing evening.

Thankfully, Batman was no normal man. And he'd tangled with Pamela one too many times to ever fall victim to her beauty. Unbeknownst to her, he had a plan already in play for her poison as well, so as she moved in closer for the kill, he knew he didn't have to retreat.

Ivy smiled, thinking she had won as she pulled Batman in, "It doesn't sound too bad I suppose..." she whispered before locking lips with the caped crusader, "Hmm..." she moaned low into his mouth, quickly sticking her tongue between his lips and tasting his own as it fought back right away.

She couldn't deny Batman was definitely a good kisser, his tongues movements seemed to grapple with her own and hold it in place while it explored her own mouth. Even though she knew the more their tongues touched, the more poison he was going to be ingesting, maybe now she'd have her chance to 'punish' him like Harley mentioned she wanted to. Pamela had always hidden that deep down; she truly did have a thing for the Batman.

While her desire for human companionship had faded quite substantially over time, the Batman...he was the object of human perfection. Top physical condition that no one could surpass, top mental condition that boggled the most genius intellects of the world, and he had the body of a Greek god. Even Pamela could remember the earthly desire to have an Adonis male form molded to her fragile little body before she was reborn. And in rare cases, this one included, the desire resurfaced.

Batman was the perfection of the male species, and if she could ever have a king ruling over the nature dominated world with her, she would want it to be him. However, she had no way to transfer her power and her vision to him, the way she was reborn. So, until she found out how, she always played coy with Bruce, pretending to be uninterested in all males and preferring the company of just her plants. But one day she planned to have him, just on her terms, not his.

The poison would begin to settle soon, and he would bend to her will, if not, he would at least need to flee and get the antidote which would get the three of them out of her lair.

But as their lips slowly parted, a trail of saliva between then, she looked up at Batman with a flirtatious smirk, waiting to see the results of her work. Only to be answered with an emotionless stare from her supposed victim.

'Stupid bitch...' the voice inside Bruce's head mocked her. Did she think Bruce was that dense? That he had forgotten about her venomous kiss? Either that, or she was just subconsciously begging for Bruce to punish her.

"That's not going to work, Ivy," he said suddenly, and Pamela's smile instantly fell, ""We've developed a new vaccine to prevent your poison's effects before they even begin."

"What? A vaccine?" Poison Ivy nearly burst out, of course there was an antidote to her kiss, but she always at least got the poisonous effect first. Now apparently, she was learning there was a vaccine, which made her kiss just as useless as the rest of her powers, "How...but...you can't!" She brought her hands away from Batman and stomped her foot almost like an angry child just told by their parents they couldn't stay up past bedtime. Batman tilted his head, "What's wrong Pamela? I thought you were beginning to come around to the idea of joining the team."

She balled up her fists, if her skin tone weren't green, she was sure that her cheeks would flush with frustration.

"You...you mean your harem!" she shouted back, "Full of yourself, stupid man! I will not have any part of it! When I have you it'll be on my terms not yours!" she quickly slapped a hand over her mouth after she realized what she said.

Catwoman cocked an eyebrow at her and Harley covered her own mouth with both hands in mock shock, "Uh oh! Did someone just spill the beans, Red?"

If the Batman wasn't known for being cold almost all the time, Bruce would've smirked. He knew he was right about her all along, but to hear her finally state that she wanted him was always a good ego stroker.

"So, it doesn't sound bad now does it?" He questioned her, and even he thought he saw her face beginning to turn just the slightest shade of pink. Not sure if that was even possible since her blood technically wasn't human blood, but her body somehow found a way.

"You...I...No!" she again stomped her foot and spun around, her fiery red hair nearly whipping Batman in the face with how quickly she turned on her heel. Bruce's eyes floating down her backside to her rear end, hardly covered up at all by her poor excuse for panties. She marched back up to her throne and planted her bottom down dramatically, crossing her legs again and folding her arms over her breasts as well, "I refuse your request," she tried to sound authoritative, but Batman could see the slightly childish reaction definitely exposing her human side. She knew she was caught, and unable to come up with a way to talk herself out of it, she instead tried to play the defiant card.

"Oh, come on Ivy," Selina spoke up after a long quiet spell, "We're not asking you for the world, trust me, it's not as bad as you think. It's quite fabulous actually," she stretched her arms above her head, sticking her chest out far in front of her. The leather exterior of her suit stretching with the swell of her breasts, "And you just said yourself, you've always been curious about what the Bat's like in the sack..."

"I DID NOT!" Ivy shot back immediately, "I would rather be roasted in a boiling pot that...copulate with this poor excuse of a man!" she bitterly spat at him. Now firing off insults to avoid herself the humiliation of just admitting she was curious about this offer and wanted Bruce for her own.

All of the girls wanted him for themselves truthfully, but as of right now, that wasn't an option. Bruce needed more than one woman to take out all these sexual frustrations on, until the Joker blood was cured from his body he needed as many pleasure conduits as possible. One woman wouldn't be able to handle it and he would risk hurting her, even the energetic Harley or the sensual Selina. He would never want to do serious damage to either of them, so regardless of his feelings, he couldn't just keep to a single woman.

So, he clenched up his own fist, "Pamela..." A great deal of time had passed, and his cock wasn't getting any softer, plus Ivy's rebuttal with her insults was only serving to annoy Bruce further. The voice constantly telling him to just stuff his cock down her throat and shut her up! Which he was very much considering doing if she didn't just give in, "...I will not ask you nicely again, this is going to happen..." he stepped forward several times, suddenly herding Pamela into the back of her seat faster than she could even react to it. She glanced up at him in surprise but was unable to get away, now trapped like an animal on her own throne.

"Batman? What are you doing?" she couldn't help the sudden tremble in her voice. Without her plants and without her venom, Ivy suddenly felt...very vulnerable. Only now just realizing how helpless she actually was against the Batman. And also, in such a mortal state...just how big and intimidating he looked so close like this. Lording over her smaller form, her legs pulled up onto the seat and her hands hesitantly coming up to her chest.

She felt an adrenaline like pumping sensation through her body for the first time in forever...along with a delightful tingle in her core.

"I'm making you remember just how much of a human woman you are," he said with an air of finality as he reached forward and snatched up her flimsy shirt. Yanking on the material and tearing it away in the blink of an eye. Ivy squeaked in surprise as her breasts were suddenly out and exposed to everyone around her, however that wasn't the end. In a double whammy of a move, Bruce then grabbed her skimpy panties and ripped those free from her legs as well. Both garments being torn and useless now and fluttering to the floor.

"Batman!" Ivy shouted, arms flying over her body to cover up her nudity, a rather human move for someone who apparently wasn't human anymore.

He glared down at her, "I offered several times to let this happen peacefully, but now, since you couldn't shut your whore mouth, I'm going to be anything but delicate..." he repeated the threat from earlier. Then reached for her again and snagged her by her long hair, pulling her off of her high throne and bringing her down to their level. Naked and vulnerable to the two spectators Catwoman and Harley.

"Uh oh, haha! You're his bitch now red!" Harley called out, clapping her hands, and hastily working on the front ties of her uniform, she knew where this was going and was eager to get undressed. "Oh! I think I remember where you kept your own little bitch breaker Ivy, you don't mind if I grab that do you? I got a feeling we're going to be needing more than my own toy!" She pulled out her strap on and harness from her backpack and tossed it over to Catwoman. She caught it, but not without flinching away, not every day she had a fake penis just chucked at her.

"Ugh! Let go! Ah! Batman!" Ivy protested as she was forced down to her knees.

"Enough talking from you, it's time to teach your whore mouth a lesson..." Bruce warned her before unsnapping his groin plate, finally freeing the engorged mammoth of a cock that had been straining in his pants for the last five hours. Ivy's eyes went wide open at the sight of it, she had a feeling the Batman was big, but seeing it in the flesh like this, made her very worried about the functionality of her cunt. And it sent an all too human chill up her spine, and a warm wave down into her loins.

"You...you can't expect me to..." Suddenly her face was smacked by Batman's heavy gauntlet, and taking that moment with her open mouth, he forced her head down. Sticking the green skinned woman's face onto his huge dick. She mumbles something over his member, her fists coming down and beating on the sides of his armored pants. Again, showcasing just how powerless she was compared to him, he planned ahead for everything. There was no way she could stand against him, and her feeble batting only served to further entice him. How she was so bratty and resistant, yet he knew she wanted this, it was always a joy to break bratty girls and show them where they truly belong.

With his thick fingers weaving through her long red locks, he held her in place, guiding her stubborn mouth along the length of his member. All the while she tried to shake her head, jerk away, pull back, push against him, anything to fight against him. Anything to keep up the facade that she didn't like it.

But behind her, Catwoman could clearly see a nice, pretty little glisten coming from between Ivy's legs, "Hmm..." she chuckled, "...well, well, well Ivy...looks like someone may still have a craving for human cock..." she grinned, bringing her fingers to the zipper at the front of her outfit and looking up to Batman again. His eyes flicked up to hers and they maintained contact for the next few seconds, "...I know I still do..." and she slowly started to pull the zipper down her suit. The thick, but flexible leather parting down the valley of her breasts and exposing more and more of her cream-colored skin.

Unlike normally, she wore nothing beneath her bodysuit, and with just the pull of the zipper, she was able to step out of the rest of it, leaving her in nothing but her cute kitty choker, and cat ears. She kicked her suit away and relished the fact that she earned a smirk from Bruce, just as Harley came running back to the show.

"Found it! I knew you were a naughty girl Red! You still keep it right under the bed hm?" Harleen skipped back up to Bruce and Ivy, bending over and putting one hand on her knee while the other held the massive, green dildo strap on. Not nearly as big as Bruce's cock, but bigger than the dildo Harley toted around, "Hmph, so much for uninterested in bodily pleasures, never letting me fuck you with this. Bullshit! I can smell your pussy all over this thing! Takes a whiff for yourself," she reached over with the dildo and comically slapped Ivy's face with it a few times, all the while Bruce continued to force her to suck him.

Ivy mumbles something in anger at Harley, now there was no mistaking it, she was flushing red. Again, who knew how, but her cheeks carried such a heavy blush of embarrassment, arousal, and rage all at the same time. She tried to swing her arm and bat back at Harley, only to have Selina sneak up behind her and snatch both her wrists, pinning them behind her back.

"Nah uh...down girl...you belong to us now...and we're going to play with you however we want..." she purred in Ivy's ear, leaning down to nip at the side of her exposed neck.

Harley giggled and threw down the strap on, resuming her work on undoing her costume, unlacing the ties, and practically ripping open the top to let her pale, hefty tits out to breathe. And while she worked on getting out of the pants, Batman continued to plow away into Pamela's neck.

She didn't have much of a say in how deep he went, all she could do as her arms were pinned and her head was controlled, was tried to take in as much oxygen as she could through her nostrils. Even her plant hybrid self-needed air, so she had to take every little sip of O2 that she could possibly get when her face wasn't stuffed with stiff cock meat. Saliva spilled out from every edge around her lips every time she was forced down, and those massive, weighty balls swung a bit with each shove forward.

It didn't take a genius to intuit just how much cum that sack had to be able to produce. And Ivy shivered at the thought, never did she imagine her first time with the Batman would go down like this. She wanted to have him on her side, the one who would conquer the world with her, and he would share her power over plant life. And with it, he would bind her in the tendrils of vines and take her over and over again. It was a farfetched fantasy of course, but she always planned to make the perfect human specimen her king. Batman was it, only he was definitely asserting his dominance over her in ways she did not foresee. The taste of his cock was washing all over her tongue, burning it into her memory for good. She didn't think she'd be able to taste anything else aside from it ever again.

But not only that, she suddenly felt Selina's arm wrap around her body and reach down between her legs. Fingers quickly making contact with her moist cunt, "Oh...very wet I see...does little flowery Ivy get off on choking down dick?" She whispered into her ear, sultry as ever with her delivery while her fingers gently swirled around Ivy's clit, "You better brace yourself Red...if you think he feels good in your mouth, wait until he's in your pussy...and your ass..."

Ivy's eyes went wider than ever at the last part, only to have her head shoved down even further. Her neck bulging as Bruce's cock broke beyond her gullet and forced her throat pipe to stretch. The poor tight thing needing all the room it could get in order to handle his meat.

Harley finally finished stripping and slipped the big green strapon harness up her legs. "Woohoo! Time to party with the green slut!" She hopped down onto her knees beside Catwoman, "Bats, she's hogging all the dick, can I have a taste too please?" She batted her eyelashes up at him.

Selina looked over skeptical at Harleen, "Could we have a taste Batman?" She asked gently, continuing to gently pet Ivy's sopping wet pussy, earning low, guttural groans of frustration from her. She was being so light and delicate, hardly touching her vagina at all! Ivy felt like she could do a better job of masturbating herself! And at this point, she wished they'd let her, with the way Bruce was forcing her to literally choke on his cock, her cunt was crying with joy. She wanted so badly to finger herself to bliss, feelings of desire stirring stronger in her than ever before. But she was held back from doing so, making the tension so much worse.

Bruce cocked his head to the side, one of his favorite parts was seeing all of his girls on their knees before him. It was a sight that would never get old, "Selina, Harleen, suck on my balls, Pamela...it's time you learned your place." He reached down with his other hand now and took hold of her by both her shoulders. Yanking her off of his cock and hoisting the green bodied girl up off the floor.

"Gagh! Ah!" Ivy gasped and spat out drool, and possibly a mixture of his precum. She didn't get a chance to taste much of it since it just went straight down her throat. She was then braced on Bruce's waist. His arms coming down and swooping beneath her thighs to take a firm hold of her ass, finally getting to cop a feel of that beautiful, plump little booty she's flaunted underneath such skimpy panties. It was going to be his now... "Wait! Batman!" Ivy tried to protest, after gagging and coughing a few more times from her suddenly cleared throat. "Just...just wait please!"

"Oh, now you're willing to talk huh?" He mocked her, squeezing her ass cheeks in both hands, and releasing one to give it a very sharp spank. Ivy squeaked in surprise from the impact, "We're done talking, and we're done waiting. Enough with this Ivy...I know you've been wanting me, and now you're getting exactly what you've wanted for years," he stated bluntly to her, "Just on my terms...not yours."